Sisters of the Cincinnati

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this, don't you?" Jennifer asked as she kissed Bailey softly, running her tongue across her lips.

"Oh God yes," Bailey panted as another erotic surge ripped across her body. "It's been so long since I've felt anything but my own hand there."

"Then just relax and go with it, baby," Jennifer said as she pressed deep once more, "cause if I have anything to say about it, you're never going to be forced to take care of yourself again."

Bailey opened her mouth to respond, but no words were possible. Her knees felt weak beneath her as the sonata Jennifer was playing reached its zenith. A concerto that struck just the right cords to bring the young brunette to the height of desire. A desire that blossomed into a passionate flower a dozen short breaths later.

"That's it baby," Jennifer cooed as she felt Bailey's sugar walls contract around her fingers, her body quaking with the intensity of her orgasm.

"Oh it's been so long," Bailey repeated as the last vestiges of her climax faded.

'Well the next time certainly won't be as long," the shorter blonde promised. "Why don't we take this to the bedroom."

Bailey readily agreed, allowing Jennifer to lead the way. The receptionist paused only long enough for her to pick up her wine flute and the bottle of champagne. Following her example, Bailey picked up her own glass before following.

-=-=-=-

The two women stretched across the wide, oval shaped bed as Jennifer refilled their glasses. They drank another long toast, prompting Bailey to remark that between the champagne and what had just happened, she was feeling a little light-headed.

"But it's a nice kind of light-headed," she quickly added, flashing her best smile back at Jennifer.

"Then you should have some more," the blonde suggested, reaching to the side table and picking up the bottle again.

Bailey held out her now empty glass, surprised when Jennifer made no attempt to refill it. Instead, the older woman gave her a mischievous look and then poured the last of the bottle over both her breasts, letting it flow down the length of her beautiful body.

"Mmmmm," Bailey sighed as she put down her glass and crawled across the bed toward Jennifer, "talk about improving a fine wine."

Jennifer also sighed as Bailey softly kissed her right breast, starting at the outer edge and working her way inward. She ran her tongue across the wet flesh, drinking deep of the heady wine. Reaching the wide pink areola, the brunette swirled the tip of her tongue around its perimeter, rubbing against the hard center before closing her lips around it.

Jennifer leaned her head further back as she savored the warmth of Bailey's mouth at her breast. Each tender lick, coupled with alternating tiny bites, sent pleasing ripples racing across her chest.

It had been a number of years since Bailey had last tasted the softness of another woman's breast, but the minute she took hold of Jennifer, those wondrous memories came flooding back. Her own nipples tingled in anticipation of Jennifer's touch, but at the same time, Bailey was in no rush to turn over the initiative.

Cupping the underside of Jennifer's mound in the palm of her hand. Bailey massaged the velvety skin with her fingers as her mouth continued to massage the center with lips and tongue. The light-headed feeling she had felt a few minutes before gave way to an even more euphoric state, one much more heated.

Following the trail of champagne, Bailey worked her way across the deep valley between Jennifer's mounds, marking her passage to her other nipple with the wetness of her tongue. The mixture of vintage wine and the older woman's essence combined to create an intoxicating ambrosia.

Enjoying all the attention being lavished on her body, Jennifer was greatly pleased at the turn of events. Originally, she thought she would have to be the aggressor once she had lured Bailey to her bed. That her first offering had ignited dormant fires in the younger woman was a bonus to be prized.

After moving back and forth between Jennifer's twin globes, Bailey shifted her attention to the blonde's stomach, licking up the droplets of champagne that had spread down across it. She paused to tickle the belly button with her tongue, pausing only a few seconds before arriving at the most valuable prize of all.

The sheer strip of material covering that treasure was now so totally soaked that it outlined the area beneath it like a second skin. Bailey drank deep of the sweet nectar emanating from it, adding it to the mix of intoxicants that fueled her desire. Even before she pushed the decorative cloth first aside, then off, Bailey noticed that beneath it was a totally bare mound.

The fires within left Bailey no time to truly appreciation the beauty of Jennifer's flower. That would have to come later after they had cooled. Without pause, the brunette's head disappeared between Jennifer's outstretched legs as, first her finger, then her tongue, disappeared inside the smooth, wet mound.

"Mmmmmm," Bailey moaned as the honeyed dew of the other woman's sex filled her mouth. A moan matched by Jennifer as a darting tongue made contact with her most private spot.

Jennifer cried out a second time as Bailey added another finger, sliding them in and out of her, rubbing her thumb against her hardened clit. Alternately, she would probe deep with her tongue, savoring the delicious mix of wine and natural juices.

A third cry was cut off with a shortened gasp as Bailey, recalling long unused skills that she had spent many a night in college perfecting, sent a surge of delight racing across Jennifer's body like an electrical shock. Angry with herself for ever having given this up, the young brunette wasted no effort in making up for lost time.

It had been her fear that she would be labeled a 'dyke' and shunned in the business world that had led to that decision. Now, filled with the knowledge that there were so many women like her out there, Bailey promised herself she would never deny herself again.

Bailey continued to lick hard and deep as Jennifer's body moved in response to each penetrating stroke. The unexpected forces buffeting her body cried out for release. A release she craved above all else.

Letting that hunger take control, Jennifer grabbed the back of Bailey's head and pushed it hard against her saturated sex, crying out for her to go harder and faster. She was so close to nirvana as to feel the vanguard of its warm, enveloping embrace.

Bailey responded with a last supreme effort that caused Jennifer to shake uncontrollably. The ethereal dam that had held her jubilation in check began to crumble and then shattered into a thousand tiny bursts of joy.

Jennifer's wordless scream was deafening, blotting out all sight and sound. Time stood still as an all-encompassing bliss washed over her.

A bliss that reluctantly faded with one last inarticulate cry as Jennifer collapsed quivering across the bed, trying to catch her breath. An icy sweat covered her, the result of all the heat having been drained out of her in that staggering orgasm.

"And to think," Jennifer said as she finally regained control of her body, "I was actually worried that you might have some reluctance about all of this."

Bailey smiled back with a look of deep satisfaction as she nestled up against Jennifer's body, burying her head between her breasts. If they spent the rest of the night just like this, it would be just fine with her.

-=-=-=-

Jennifer, however, had other plans. Despite having just enjoyed the best climax she'd had in months, the pyres of lust smoldering deep within her refused to go out. Not when she had yet to sample Bailey's charms for herself.

As they continued to lay in each other's arms, sharing short tender kisses and long lingering touches, Jennifer slowly worked one of her hands down the length of Bailey's body. It worked its way again between the brunette's legs, her fingers caressing the hair-covered mound within.

"Mmmmm," Bailey purred as pleasing billows began to radiate from her center once more.

Jennifer took her time, gradually increasing both the frequency and strength of her touch. It didn't take long, however, to stoke the dampened embers in the younger woman back to fiery life.

Slipping out of Bailey's embrace, Jennifer gently shifted her body so that it was now alongside her. The skillful hand between the brunette's thighs continued to work its particular magic, even as Jennifer focused the rest if her attention on Bailey's rounded mounds.

Nipples much darker than her own, but no less inviting, greeted the receptionist as she kissed first one, then the other. Jennifer's tongue proved just as agile as her fingers as she ran it back and forth across the most sensitive flesh.

Bailey moaned softly, the body responding quickly to the twin attentions. Jennifer reacted to her verbal encouragement by addition a second finger to the one already pressed deed within her, and by kissing, licking and sucking at her breasts with a more fevered enthusiasm.

Bailey reacted to the increased pleasures with her whole body, shifting on the bed to both to give Jennifer greater access and to add her own movement to the mix. Pressing forward against Jennifer's hand, she made room once more for a third and fourth digit.

Adding more fingers and repeating her earlier performance was not what Jennifer had in mind. Even as she continued to thrust four fingers deep inside Bailey's sex, the blonde shifted the rest of her body, abandoning the delectable bounty of Bailey's breasts to move on to an even more delightful feast.

"Oh God, Jennifer!" Bailey cried out excitedly as her lover's tongue made contact with her clit, transferring all the desires of one body into the other.

Once she started, Jennifer had no thought of stopping or even slowing down until she had brought Bailey to the mountaintop. Her single-minded determination in that regard was but one of the things she had Lillian Carlson to thank for. The station owner had hardly been the first woman to take Jennifer to bed, but she had the distinction of having been the first to teach her how incredible an orgasm could be. Before that, what passed in her life for a sexual climax could now be considered no more than summer showers as compared to a raging thunderstorm. Pleasing, but hardly soul-shattering.

Her tongue deep in the warm, tight opening, Jennifer drew deep of the powerful scent of Bailey's arousal. Remembering how often she had dreamed of being in just this position, she wanted to remember every nuance. It was a memory she knew she would cherish forever, no matter what the morrow brought. First times, she believed, were always the best.

Bailey came to pretty much the same conclusion and was content, at least this time, to just lie there and enjoy the wonders that Jennifer was producing in her body. The erotic currents that crisscrossed her trembling form were a gift from heaven, and the woman between her legs her own personal angel.

Every gentle caress, every fiery stroke, was more intense than the last. The flames deep in their hearts roared with increasing passion, racing down the path to an incendiary detonation.

Almost as an afterthought, Jennifer had slipped her other hand down to her own bare mound, following a well trodden road to quickly match the level of intensity she had brought Bailey. The motion of her fingers inside her own body was almost automatic, drawing no attention away from that of her main effort. It was only a matter of time, a short time at that, before both labors blended into one.

Both women had, long minutes before, lost any rational thought, having had it replaced with primal desire. A desire that found satisfaction as twin orgasms exploded almost simultaneously, with one triggering the other.

This time, Jennifer's climax was far from silent, even if the press of Bailey's sex against her mouth, which even she refused to abandon, muffled her resounding cries. Bailey more than made up for it, screaming Jennifer's name at the top of her lungs as her body buckled wildly on the bed, the force of her climax lifting her right off the sheets.

It took a while for them to regain their composure. When they did, Jennifer lifted herself from between Bailey's legs and, climbing on all fours, moved her body up over the woman beneath her. Their lips met in a kiss, one in which they could taste the mix of both their orgasms. A kiss that was both end and beginning, for their world had indeed forever changed.

Over the next two days, the two women set new personal records for continuous orgasms. A record that might as well have been written in the shifting sands for the number of times it was broken. It was only with reluctance that Bailey finally had to leave early Monday morning, if only to get a change of clothes to wear to the office. Up until that point, having anything to wear hadn't been much of a concern.

-=-=-=-

Having waited until the last possible moment to leave Jennifer's apartment, Bailey was at least a half hour late in showing up at the radio station. As she walked into the lobby, little seemed to have changed since Friday afternoon. Herb was already starting the week with yet another attempt to proposition Jennifer.

Jennifer looked up from the letter she had been reading as she ignored Herb, her eyes giving off a radiant sparkle as she saw the lovely woman who had only left her bed a few hours before. In the reflection of those eyes, Bailey saw the embodiment of all of her dreams and realized that she had been wrong a moment ago. Things had indeed changed.

Herb finally realized that the receptionist was ignoring him and stopped talking. Jennifer was looking at Bailey, and vice versa, but not a word was being said. He found the silent communication between the two women confusing, but then again, there was much about women that he found confusing.

"Bailey," Andy Travis called out as he stepped into the lobby from the bullpen, "it's about time you showed up. Where are those reports I left for you to work on Friday? I expected to find them on my desk when I came in this morning."

Still never taking her eyes off Jennifer, Bailey simply said that they weren't done yet. When Andy inquired further, she simply added that something more important came up.

"What could be more important?" Andy asked, his voice carrying a touch of annoyance that she wasn't even addressing him directly.

Bailey finally turned and looked at her boss, and in a flash of images, saw all of the dreams that were important to her. At least all of the dreams that had been important before this weekend. Turning back to the receptionist's desk, she saw the dreams of the future. It didn't take more than a moment's breath for her to decide which really mattered.

Neither man caught the almost imperceptible nod of Jennifer's head as she smiled even more broadly. Bailey responded by stepping around the long desk and, in one fluid motion, leaned in and kissed Jennifer on the lips.

A kiss just long enough for anyone to know that it was mutual, and intimate enough to show it was between far more than just friends. Andy was totally speechless, his reports instantly forgotten. And Herb... Herb also had nothing to say.

The Sales Manager had fainted, and was spread out on the carpeted floor. It was doubtful that he'd be bothering Jennifer ever again.

END