Sisters of the Cohort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We operate all over this land, travelling as the Gods dictate and obeying their wishes for the benefit of their creation. And thus the existence of places such as these is paramount to our safety. They are scattered across the world; places of comfort and safety on our frequent travels -- we are often needed away from the hubs of civilisation, where there are no taverns or inns in which to stay. We must remain hidden, and close by, in order to emerge and strike at evil wherever it may be.

"But allow me to elaborate on an earlier point, as I see the surprise written on your face. I am not alone. We are a warband, and we do the Gods' work, obeying their instructions. In return we are blessed; the Gods bestow upon us their divine favours, and we do, I admit, make formidable foes. I am but a mere individual in the warband. There are five of us, and we live far longer than our race would normally determine. I am, in fact, three hundred years old."

"W... what?" Mikael stammered, utterly taken aback. The young woman in front of him could not have seen more than thirty summers at the absolute most; her claim was ludicrous. And yet, for some reason, he found himself believing it.

Lucinda laughed, a beautiful note that caused her eyes to twinkle pleasantly. "I can see this comes as a shock to you, but what else would you have expected from a troupe blessed by the Gods themselves? We are incredibly long-lived, and fearsome warriors, but we are not immortal. We can still die.

"But our longevity is a reward for our service. We are ever-vigilant, though of course we cannot deal with every threat that arises. There are simply too many, and the people of this world are far from being defenceless. Indeed, the Gods would not allow us to coddle their creation; it must be protected by those who occupy it. No, it is the greatest, hidden evil that we fight -- wickedness too corrupt to be allowed to stand, abhorrent to the very Gods themselves. We find it, and we destroy it."

"You destroy it? Do you spend all of your time hunting evil?" Mikael asked, wondering if, despite her age, she had lived an enviable life.

"We are always ready, Mikael, but we are not always needed. There are times of peace in between hunting true evil, and we spend that time in the mountains. There we have our chief Sanctuary; our home and a place of luxury and enjoyment. It is by the decree of the Gods themselves that when we do not risk our lives to defend all that is good in the world, we enjoy ourselves to the fullest. The Gods are more than simple warmongers. That said, we attempt to keep our distance from the lives of the common folk, peasant and noble alike. A certain level of interaction is, of course, necessary, and the Gods do not begrudge it as long as we are discreet. Anything beyond that, such as a wilful revelation of who we are, is exceptionally frivolous however, and the Gods do not stand for it."

"Then how come you helped me fight the necromancer? Surely that was revealing yourself to be something more than a simple warrior?"

"We do not stand idly by whilst evil triumphs, Mikael," Lucinda scolded softly. "You were in mortal danger, and despite your incredible feats of strength would surely have been overwhelmed. I had been sent into these woods to kill that very necromancer, but I would have stepped in to fight at your side regardless. The Gods value all that is good in this world, and you very obviously fall into that category."

"Then why were you alone?" He was curious to meet her so-called 'Sisters'. Assuming they were all women, were they all as attractive?

"Some threats do not require the efforts of the group; indeed, some are better dealt with either individually or in pairs. The necromancer we met earlier was vulnerable to attacks from the shadows, and that is why I was sent. The entire warband was unnecessary; it was felt I could do the job without becoming embroiled in a pitched battle." She paused, then laughed. "Your presence, of course, changed all that."

"But could the Gods not have predicted that you would require the aid of another member of this warband?"

"The Gods cannot tell the future, Mikael, at least not as far as I know. Or perhaps they can -- I did not require aid to save you, did I? But, assuming they cannot, then that is why. The threat was made known to us, and it was a decision of the Cohort, not the Gods, to send me on my own. It was felt I stood a better chance playing to my strengths than with the rest of the Cohort in tow. And so it would have remained, I'm sure, had I not encountered you.

"But I am not lying to you; there are more of us in the Cohort. We fulfil different roles, each reflective of an Aspect of the Pantheon, and our full strength is realised as a group. As such, major threats are met head-on by our combined force, but sometimes, as I said, that is not necessary. I acted alone today, but perhaps there was reason, and the Gods really do have a hand in our fates. Were I with my Sisters, I would not have approached the way I did, and I would not have found you.

"You see, Mikael, the five members of the Cohort of the Gods are all female. As the Gods themselves say, the feminine is by far the strongest side of the spiritual spectrum, and as such it is a group of women whom the Gods call upon to protect their world. That is not to say women are not capable of evil as men are; that is patently untrue. But on the occasions where one truly becomes an avatar of the Gods, it is nearly always a woman who does so. As such, I share my duties in the Cohort only with Sisters.

"Perhaps until now, that is. It is prophesied amongst us that one day we will have an addition to the Cohort. You should understand how rare this is, Mikael; we do not do prophecies. The Gods contact us when we are needed, and we act according to their wishes. We do not obey foretold futures, or cryptic clues as to our direction.

"But this is an exception. The scrolls of our founding have in them our purpose, written with the guidance of the Gods, and one single reference to our being incomplete. It is believed that one day a man will join us, handsome and stern, but strong of spirit and true of heart. With his application of the pure masculine into the core of the feminine, the Cohort would be complete."

Mikael stared back at Lucinda, agape. The seriousness in her eyes told him she was not lying, and though her words should have seemed ridiculous to him, he found himself believing her. They felt right, as if they struck home, and despite knowing this woman for less than a day Mikael felt a connection with her. Maybe she was right; her words seemed to fill a gap in him that he never knew existed.

"So you believe I am this sixth and final member?" Mikael asked, much calmer than he actually felt.

She replied with a smile. "I do not merely believe it, Mikael. I know it in my heart. The prophecy is held as sacred, and though I cannot explain it, I know that you are the one to complete us. From the moment I joined you in that clearing, I knew."

"But surely it is not as simple as that? Something so important cannot rely on your gut instinct alone."

"I fear you sorely underestimate my 'gut instinct', but I am not offended -- you are not familiar with someone touched by the Gods, at least not to the extent of my Sisters and me. I am rarely wrong, yet you too are right. You must prove your worth in the Initiation."

"Initiation?" Mikael asked, suddenly filled with trepidation. He had not expected this.

"Of course. Every organisation, sect or guild has an initiation right. Why would one blessed by the Gods be any different?"

Mikael shrugged a reply. He could see the logic, even if he didn't enjoy the prospect.

"What do I have to do?"

"That is for the Cohort as a whole to decide, Mikael," Lucinda said soothingly. "I cannot determine your test on my own. Whilst I am certain that you are the one prophesied, it is up to the Gods to set forth your task. If you are indeed our completion, then you should pass the test easily. And do not worry Mikael; I believe in you. You will pass it."

Mikael relaxed again at her words. The wine was certainly having one effect - he was taking all this in far more easily than he had expected to -- but it was having another, too: his desire was growing rapidly. He suspected, however, that this may have been more to do with the luxurious situation he found himself in, not least the gorgeous creature talking so tenderly, than any side-effect of the wine.

"Perhaps I should tell you that the warband is not all you may imagine it to be," Lucinda said, the volume of her voice dropping noticeably. She slowly leaned closer as she spoke, and Mikael -- despite having reclined earlier in the conversation -- found her face no more than a few inches from his own.

"We fight, yes, but that is not all we do. I mentioned earlier that we enjoy life's... other pleasures to the fullest. There are Gods dedicated to pastimes other than slaughter, after all, and we work for the benefit of them all."

Mikael's heart was racing. He stared into her deep green eyes, a dark emerald that radiated beauty, and now, unmistakable sensuality. Her sweet breath washed over his face as she talked, and his loins stirred at her unspoken suggestions.

"We enjoy each other's company in more ways than mere idle chatter. We must entertain ourselves, and, as I'm sure you will agree, there are more pleasurable things one can do than discuss the weather." She smiled at this.

"You strike me as someone very well versed in the art of lovemaking, Mikael. Good... this will serve you well in the warband."

His mind was made up in that instant. Whatever doubts he had were washed away by the lascivious images now playing through his mind's eye. This warband truly sounded like home, and he no longer wanted to be anywhere else. Well, other than right here, he thought to himself quickly. This is good, too.

"We Sisters share everything, Mikael," Lucinda continued, a mischievous smile beginning to play across her features. "And I mean everything. We keep each other thoroughly entertained, and that is something that perhaps you shall have to grow used to; I doubt even a man of your own... considerable talents will have encountered appetites quite so voracious.

"You will be in great demand among the Cohort, Mikael, of that I am certain. I fear I will not often get a chance to be alone with you, and right now, that is something I very much desire."

Mikael could not quite believe what he was hearing. This beautiful girl was being more forward than anyone he had ever met before, and he was more than willing to acquiesce to her requests. By the Gods, how was he supposed to deny her? But then again, perhaps the Gods did not want him to resist.

"I can see you feel the same way, Mikael," Lucinda grinned sultrily. "I am a scout, a rogue: I know when people are looking at me. I could feel your gaze burning into my back as we walked... my legs... my ass...

"I have to admit, it was all I could do to stop myself jumping you in the forest right there; it has been far too long since I was with a man. And skilled as my companions are in the arts of all things carnal, there are some desires a fellow woman simply cannot satisfy... the desire for the growing length between your legs, for example. As my newest companion, Mikael, I would hope that you would aid me in relieving those desires..."

"Of course, Lucinda," Mikael replied, lust surging through his body. He leaned forwards instantly, his previous apprehension vanishing into a salacious mist, and pressed his lips against hers. Lucinda responded immediately and their tongues collided, twirling and diving in each other's mouths as Mikael enjoyed a kiss as passionate as any he had ever known.

He reached out and brushed Lucinda's black hair away from her face, stroking the loose silken strands behind her ear. She leant into his touch, and he placed his hand behind her head, pulling her closer. She complied willingly, her own hands on his chest, and sank slowly onto his body until she lay on top of him, their tongues still locked in a frenzied duel. Her weight pressed down on him, and he could feel her large breasts against his chest as he knew she could feel his erection against her pelvis.

Mikael reached down to his companion's waist and grasped the bottom of her linen shirt, slowly sliding the garment up over Lucinda's body. She pulled away, breaking the kiss to better allow him to do so, and Mikael groaned as the retreating cloth revealed more of her shapely figure. First it was her trim stomach, and as the rogue stared into his eyes with a wicked grin, her breasts spilled free. She sat upright with a wink, grabbing the shirt herself and hurriedly pulling it over her head. Her long, raven hair cascaded down over her back as she did so, and her large breasts were thrust forwards.

Mikael could not contain his desire; in a flash, he had grasped the fleshy mounds, squeezing them and tweaking her nipples with his thumbs. He leaned forwards, his fingers replaced by his tongue, and wrapped his arms tightly around the gorgeous rogue. She hugged him tightly with her legs, too, her right hand on his shoulder, her left grasping his hair as she pushed her chest into his face.

With a groan, Mikael spun round, Lucinda clinging to him, and lay her gently on her back. She relaxed her legs, allowing Mikael to prop himself up on his elbows, and he lifted his head to stare into her emerald eyes.

He grinned, and lowered his head once more, again sucking one of her nipples into his mouth. Lucinda moaned, her hand returning to the back of his head, and he began to lick down her body. Her breasts, her stomach, her waist; all were victim to his marauding tongue, and all were receptive to its touch. Reaching the hem of her skirt, he ran his fingers under the fabric, hooking them over the top and applying gentle pressure downwards.

Lucinda lifted her hips, allowing the skirt to slide from her body and over her long, slender legs, and soon she lay naked beneath him. Mikael reclined onto his haunches, and drank in the scene.

"By the Gods you are beautiful," he gasped.

Lucinda smiled wickedly at him. "As are you, lover. You will forgive me if I desire to see more..."

With that, she leaned forwards, grabbing his shirt as he had grabbed hers, and yanked it furiously over his head. He was left wearing only his cloth pants, and these he quickly pulled off, standing upright and tugging them down his legs. Moments later they were both naked in the firelight. Mikael could not have dreamed of a better end to the day.

"I want to feel you, Mikael," Lucinda moaned, her eyes burning into his. He could see the carnal need that shone from her, and was certain that his own gaze reflected much the same. "I am unaccustomed to being made to wait this long for sex... please, do not delay it any longer."

Mikael reached out and placed a hand on her smooth thigh, allowing it to slowly fall between her legs.

"I fear I shall delay it a moment longer," Mikael grinned. Lucinda opened her mouth to respond, but instead exclaimed only a loud squeal as Mikael dived between her thighs, his fingers and tongue instantly finding her pussy.

She moaned low and sank onto her back as his fingertips spread her snatch, his tongue flailing over the fleshy ridges of her soft lips. Raising her hips, she pushed them against Mikael's face, and he smiled into her folds as she began to pant.

He pushed one finger into her snatch, eliciting an excited yelp from the stunning rogue, before it was swiftly joined by another. His tongue now found the pearly bud of her clit, his fingers now sliding in and out of her eager pussy, and he could tell easily that her pleasure was building rapidly. Her eyes rolled back and her breathing became rapid, her deep breaths replaced by staccato inhalations punctuated by desperate moans.

"Ooohh..." she cried, her arms unable to settle. One moment she would grab one of her large breasts; the next the comfortable rug on which she lay. She was approaching her climax, and Mikael knew it.

He pumped his fingers into her pussy, and delighted in the sensations it clearly caused her. He prided himself on his ability with his dextrous tongue, and yet despite his considerable experience he had never before found a girl as receptive to his touch as Lucinda now appeared to be.

"By... the... Gods..." she gasped, another thrill running through her at Mikael's ministrations. His fingers moved quickly now, and his tongue had not relented on her clit, teasing the bud as his lover's pleasure grew to its peak.

Reaching up with his other hand, he grasped her right breast, playing with her nipple as he played with her snatch. The gesture was appreciated, and instantly one of Lucinda's hands was clasped tightly to the back of his, pinning it to her chest.

He looked up as he pulled his hand away, and Lucinda lifted her head to stare down at him. Her mouth hung open, sweat on her brow, and her green eyes drifted in and out of focus. The pleasure he was causing was evidenced by her expression, and he attacked her pussy with renewed ferocity at her rapturous gaze.

Her moans had grown increasingly loud, and they now echoed fully around the stone sanctuary. She writhed in his grasp, her body tensing and twitching as waves of pleasure washed through her. He was pushing her inexorably towards the edge, and she was no longer very far away.

"Fuuck!" she cried at last, her eyes snapping open and her back arching. She pushed her hips down onto Mikael's face with alarming power, and he could feel the contractions of her depths as her walls spasmed around his probing fingers. Her body shook with the force of the orgasm, and her sobs of ecstasy were music to Mikael's ears.

Eventually, she collapsed back down onto the rugs on which she lay, seemingly becoming more aware of herself once more. Her chest rose and fell with her deep breaths, and after a moment she lifted her head, one hand behind it for support, and stared at Mikael. She grinned.

"That was fantastic, Mikael," she laughed, reaching out with her right arm. "You are the match of any of my Sisters."

She placed her hand on Mikael's chin and gently lifted it. He took the hint, slowly climbing up the beautiful rogue's body, his fingers tracing across her smooth skin. Soon he was propped up on his left elbow, his face a foot or so from hers. With a lustful smile of her own, she let go of his chin and placed her palm flat on his chest, where it started to creep downwards.

Mikael groaned aloud as her hand reached his cock, wrapping around his rock hard member and beginning to caress its not inconsiderable length. He could tell she was impressed by the way her fingers played down his shaft, and that was not a new sensation to him -- Mikael was well used to the awe with which his sexual partners regarded his cock. It was not so much the size -- though at eight inches, and thick, he was aware it was fairly impressive -- but that they seemed to find something exceptional about his member. He realised, now, that perhaps it was something to do with the reason he found himself here now.

He lay there a moment, propped up by his left elbow, his legs curled beneath him as he reclined slightly to his companion's side. Her fingers grasped his length more firmly now, and he gasped as they began to slide up and down on his shaft. Electricity shot through him with every stroke, and he moaned; he had never experienced anything like this. His head rolled back, and he revelled in the pleasure.

Suddenly, Lucinda stopped. Mikael opened his eyes and looked down at her pleadingly, to see her staring intently back at him. She tugged him towards her by his cock.