Sisters of the Mists Ch. 06

Story Info
A divine event and battling the minions of Meckataur.
10.2k words
4.86
21.4k
5

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/27/2022
Created 07/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers

Author's Notes:

This story is erotic fantasy, set in a world of magic. I reserve the right to be listed as the author of this work wherever it is posted. If found anywhere except Literotica.com with this note attached, this story is posted without my permission. © Darkniciad 2007

The villains in this story are truly evil, and their actions prove it. Some scenes may be disturbing for some readers.

I make use of modern weights and measures quite often in my work, because those are the weights and measures of my fantasy world. I know many fantasy readers prefer more archaic terms, and I hope those readers can overlook my use of miles, feet, and other such measures.

Please note that the form of witchcraft in my world is not meant to be true Wicca. Nor is it supposed to follow "Charmed" exactly. No offence or confusion is intended.

You should read the preceding chapters of this story in order to know the characters and what is going on. You will find that reading Book I of this story, Danica, will give you a lot of insight into the characters and the continuing storyline.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica put down the wand, satisfied with the design. With the bodies of both wands done, finishing the construction tomorrow would be easy. Finishing the enchantment might be another thing entirely.

Edna appeared in the doorway and tapped the doorjamb. "The girls are abed. Come along now, Celes and Andrea can use some support. It's time for them to unbind my powers, so I can be of more use around here."

"Did you come up with some ideas for your cottage?" Danica asked as she stood.

"I'd say we have it worked out." Edna beckoned, and Danica followed.

The three witches stood around a design drawn on the floor in chalk, studying copies of the spell they were about to cast. Marlena stood off to one side, looking more than a little sleepy.

Edna asked, "Are the three of you ready?"

Ashley looked at each of her sister witches in turn, receiving nods indicating that they had the spell memorized well enough to cast it. "We're ready. Are you?"

"Binding my powers was the hardest thing I ever did," Edna revealed as she moved toward the design on the floor. "I should have bound all my powers, but I couldn't do it. I'm ready."

Edna stepped into the sigil drawn on the floor, and nodded to the three witches surrounding her. The bond between Celes, Andrea, and Ashley revealed itself when they started the spell with no further prompting or signal.

In this hour our powers rise

Remove the bonds, remove the ties

Once imprisoned, now set them free

Return her powers – her mind to see

Golden motes of light winked into existence around Edna, swirling around her in a joyful dance. The greatest concentration of lights whirled about the gray-haired witch's head, glowing ever brighter and settling into her body.

The last of the motes vanished into Edna's body, revealing her smiling face. She stared straight ahead, yet her gaze appeared unfocused on anything before her.

Ashley stepped forward, laying her hand on Edna's shoulder. "Did it work? Are you all right?"

Edna stiffened and gasped. Her eyes snapped shut, and she stumbled back a step. Ashley steadied her, and the rest of the women rushed forward as well. Edna's eyes opened almost immediately, and color rose into her cheeks. She looked over at Ashley and chuckled. "Yes, Dear. I'm fine, and it certainly worked."

Ashley raised her eyebrows and asked, "You had a premonition, didn't you?"

Edna nodded her head and the color in her cheeks deepened. "Yes, and it confirms a lot of what I've been expecting too. Don't bother asking, because you'll all find out soon enough. You all have plans tomorrow night."

Ashley rolled her eyes and smiled. "And here I thought you were cryptic before."

"Don't be sassy. You're not so old that I won't turn you over my knee," Edna warned mockingly.

Marlena yawned, setting off a chain reaction amongst the other women. "Sorry," she apologized before yawning again.

Danica playfully swatted Marlena's bottom and said, "Off to bed with you, or we'll all yawn ourselves to death."

Marlena chuckled and said, "Goodnight," before leaving for her bed.

"I think I should find my bed as well. Odds are that I'll have visions in my dreams tonight. It takes a while to get used to that power, and I don't want to be exhausted when the girls wake up in the morning," Edna revealed.

"I'm going to the baths," Danica announced. "I feel like a long soak."

Celes and Andrea both nodded in agreement. None of them had used the full Agrecian baths in some time, and Danica's mention awakened their desire for the experience.

Danica turned to Ashley and said, "You haven't been to the bath have you? Come with us. I promise you'll enjoy it."

Edna pursed her lips and smiled knowingly. "Go on, Dear," she said to Ashley, and then waved before turning to find her bed.

Ashley's face broke out in a crooked smile. "I have been curious. Some of those rooms don't make sense to me. I assume there's magic involved?"

Danica walked over and took the red-headed witch's hand. "Oh yes, there's certainly magic involved." With a laugh, she tugged Ashley along, and they proceeded to the baths.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Ebonar listened carefully to his Master, now coming to share Zoraster's anger and respect for the Archmage's former slave.

"I had little doubt Danica was involved in that debacle in the desert, and now it is confirmed. That means she was likely present when Meckataur's pawns found misfortune as well."

"What steps should we take?" Ebonar asked.

"For now, provide all of our agents with charms to protect against mental intrusion. While they will provide only limited protection against Danica's mind-witch powers, they may assist in preventing this from being so easy for her in the future. She certainly must have erased Clexis' memory of her, otherwise he would have reported what our other agents divulged – likely far more."

"It will be done, Master."

"We may be able to utilize Meckataur to our advantage here. The Devil already harbors ill will toward Danica for an affront. It should take little to push him into thwarting her attempts to undermine our efforts. I will consider the proper way to present it to the demon."

"Understood, Master."

"How proceeds the work of our rune masters?" Zoraster asked with obvious anticipation in his voice.

"They claim to be near completion of their task, Master," Ebonar replied with a smile.

"Excellent. Excellent. I will contact you again if I have new orders. Until such time, maintain my empire and continue to groom my allies. Send any reports through the message jars."

"It will be done, Master," Ebonar responded and bowed, knowing that the conversation was at an end even before the mirror before him went dark.

A chime sounded, alerting Ebonar to a visitor seeking entrance to his inner sanctum. A quick command word spoken to one of the mirrors in the room revealed who awaited at the magical door.

Waving his hand before the mirror, Ebonar banished its magic, and turned to speak another command word, opening a portal for his visitor.

A dashing, handsome young man stepped through the portal, bowing low before Ebonar. "I believe I have her ear, Master."

Ebonar smiled wickedly and countered, "I would wager it is not her ear that seeks you, but rather her heart and more sundry portions of her anatomy."

Tortfird laughed and doffed his hat. "Indeed, Master."

"Return then, and secure your hold on her ear," Ebonar ordered with a chuckle.

Tortifird stepped back through the portal and Ebonar said, "Godsbane will soon feed again."

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Ashley stepped out of the pool, shivering. Her eyes were wide, her nipples stiff as steel, and goose bumps decorated every inch of her lithe form. "That was frigid," she exclaimed.

The other three women chuckled while smoothing water out of their hair. Danica argued, "The water is actually tepid. It just feels like ice water after coming from the steam room and the heated bath. Invigorating, isn't it?"

Ashley covered her stiff, stinging nipples for a moment and shivered. "Shocking is a little closer to what I was thinking."

Celes and Andrea had already turned to walk back into the main room, and Danica beckoned Ashley to follow. "The whole process just seems to open up your pores, and really get you clean. We'll have a good soak, wash our hair, and shave now. Trust me, you'll feel like a new woman afterward."

Ashley smiled and nodded, finding she couldn't keep her eyes off Danica's rounded backside as the older woman walked from the room toward the huge steaming pool that dominated the bath house. Celes and Andrea were already sinking into the water with pleasure-filled sighs when she walked out of the room that housed the two smaller pools.

Ashley's level of arousal had steadily increased ever since all four women had shed their clothing. In addition to the beauty of her bathmates, the subtle sexual banter between the three of them hinted toward something Ashley had not experienced for a very long time. She'd found only one female lover since discovering the desire within her, and now she had hope that she'd found three more – all in one place.

Danica had to fight hard not to touch her aching sex. She sensed every thought and the heat of arousal rolling from Ashley. That meant that the emotions behind those thoughts were intense. She'd planned to share a bed with Celes and Andrea tonight, and now it appeared that there might be four crowding her bed this evening.

She sank into the tub, with Ashley only a few steps behind, and lay back to wet her hair. She knew the Awakening was already hard at work sending a fog of subtle, sexually enticing scents wafting over her bathmates. Once safely in the water, Danica stealthily calmed the heat in her loins with a lingering caress of her folds.

All four women washed their hair, with Celes finishing first. She then reached for her razor to take care of the stubble on her legs and mound. Andrea was not far behind.

"Do you like it shaved like that?" Ashley asked.

"Gods yes," Celes answered. "I don't know how I survived with all that hair down there."

"Mmm hmm," Andrea agreed while lifting her left leg and gliding her razor over it.

"I'm with them," Danica laughed, picking up her own razor.

"I've thought about it, but I'm scared to death I'll end up cutting something. I don't think that would feel too good," Ashley said with a little shiver.

That pushed Danica over the edge. Just hints of the white-hot desire she felt crept into her voice. "If you want to try it, I could shave you."

Ashley paused in the process of picking up her razor to shave her legs. Her breath caught in her throat, and she nodded with a smile.

Danica's resulting smile was sultry and suggestive. She moved over slightly and gestured for Ashley to join them in the shallow spot of the pool where they shaved.

Though she was a bit nervous and still unsure of whether she truly understood the signals from the other three women, Ashley moved quickly through the water to the spot Danica had indicated. She spun around and sat down on the step beneath the water, her eyes widening when she saw the barely concealed desire in Danica's eyes.

Danica put her hand behind Ashley's knee, and then slid it sensually down to the woman's ankle. She pulled the razor over Ashley's leg with quick, precise strokes, leaving it baby smooth. After repeating the process with the other leg, she pushed gently on Ashley's knees, urging the redheaded witch to part her legs.

Ashley did so slowly, feeling wetness that had nothing to do with the water between her legs. The sensation only grew stronger when Danica moved forward a moment later.

Every touch of Danica's fingers sent shivers up and down Ashley's spine. She had to fight the urge to gasp out in pleasure, and didn't even realize she was staring at Danica the whole time. Celes and Andrea, who were now both done shaving, noticed Ashley's intent stare, however. The look they shared spoke volumes, without a single word passing between them. They didn't possess Danica's mental powers, but they knew what Ashley was thinking nonetheless.

Danica finished shaving Ashley's sex, and moved back to evaluate her work. She gently manipulated Ashley's labia, ensuring she'd not missed anything. Looking directly into Ashley's eyes, she ran her fingers in a slow caress over the woman's nether lips, asking, "What do you think?"

The touch and Danica's look were impossible to resist. Ashley shuddered and a short, choked off gasp escaped her. "It feels wonderful," she said in a small voice.

"Being bare, or my fingers?" Danica asked sultrily.

"Both," Ashley replied.

Andrea let out an excited moan and moved closer. Celes sloshed through the water right behind the blonde witch, her passions as high as the other women. She moved to the opposite side of Ashley that Andrea had chosen.

"I can do better," Danica said with a crooked grin, and leaned down to slip her head between Ashley's legs.

A warbling cry of pleasure bubbled from Ashley's lips as Danica's tongue washed over her. Andrea and Celes immediately reached out to caress Ashley's body, moving closer when Ashley returned the touches with her own.

Ashley floated in a perfect state of bliss. The three women tantalized her with their fingers, lips, and tongues. It felt as if no part of her body went untouched, Danica even moving to suckle her toes at one point. Ashley breathed heavily as her body gently undulated beneath their touches. Small sounds of pleasure escaped her, echoed by her three new lovers.

Celes, Andrea, and Danica were no less excited, reveling in the feeling of the redheaded witch's skin beneath their fingers and tongues. When Danica moved back to Ashley's sex, drawing a sharp gasp from the woman by suckling her clit hard, Andrea and Celes both engulfed one of Ashley's stiff pink nipples between their lips.

Ashley gasped and bucked beneath the three knowledgeable women, her pleasure mounting toward a crescendo. "Oh yes, that feels so good," she moaned, before a particularly sharp wave of pleasure shot through her and caused her to suck in a huge breath of air. She trembled, her body stiffening, and felt the unmistakable tickle in her sex that signaled how close she was to climax.

A moment later, it washed over her.

A soft, high-pitched cry of release burst from Ashley's lips, as she arched her back in release. Danica moaned as Ashley's creamy wetness washed over her tongue, and she lapped more enthusiastically for the bittersweet treat. Andrea and Celes moaned around their sister witch's nipples, their hands having crept down between their own legs as Ashley came.

When Ashley caught her breath, each woman leaned over to kiss her in turn. "Oh, I'd hoped for this," Ashley moaned. "Thank the gods I wasn't imagining things. I'd have rubbed myself raw the moment I got in bed otherwise."

"Speaking of bed..." Danica said suggestively and stood up to step out of the pool. The other three women followed, and once they all toweled dry, they moved quickly to Danica's room.

There, they fell into the bed to share a night of their bodies entwined, and uncountable orgasms.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Meckataur felt the touch of Kazz'akel's mind from across the miles. I have discovered three, my Lord and evil Master, the demon's thoughts echoed in Meckataur's mind.

They are susceptible to your powers? Meckataur enquired of his demonic slave.

The Fey females are weak, Master. They will come if I so command.

Bring them to me before the time of power, Meckataur commanded.

It will be done, Kazz'akel acknowledged.

With the portal to the abyss throw wide open through the blood of virgin Fey, all will be within my grasp, Meckataur thought, and opened his maw wide to laugh wickedly toward the ceiling of his hellish home.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica awoke with her arm draped over Ashley's bottom. The witch's head rested on Danica's breast. Letting out a quiet sigh, Danica let her eyes close again, remembering the night before – and more than a little of the wee hours of the morning as well.

The knock on the door shocked her back into reality, and she realized it was a previous knock that had awakened her the first time.

"Danica?" Marlena said from the other side of the door.

"I'll be up in a minute or two," Danica groaned, realizing it was morning and they'd need to start on breakfast soon.

When Danica looked down, she saw a sleepy-eyed Ashley looking back up at her with a smile.

"I think it was worth being tired all day," Ashley muttered in languid tones.

"Mmm hmm," Danica moaned, and the two women shifted to kiss before sitting up.

"Go away," Danica faintly heard Celes grumbling from across the hall. Ashley laughed, having apparently heard it too. Ashley stretched and said, "At least we'll all be moving slowly."

As Danica moved, she realized that the sticky remnants of the previous night's marathon lovemaking still covered her. "I've got to wash at least a little. I really need a bath."

"Isn't that what got us in that condition in the first place?"

Danica laughed. "True. We should get cleaned up and dressed. We have to get breakfast going soon."

After a quick wash, the two redheads pulled on fresh clothing and walked out into the hall. Ashley's face turned bright red when she saw Edna outside the door upon exiting.

Edna waved her hand in a dismissive gesture. "Oh, don't be silly, Ashley. Not only do I know, I saw the whole thing in my premonition. I wasn't always old, you know? You're hardly the first to realize that women are pretty, and better smelling than most men."

Ashley's eyes and mouth both opened wide in surprise as her face flushed with color.

"You'll get used to it around here," Danica laughed.

The rest of the women met them at the hall, and they all proceeded to the kitchen to start the morning meal.

"Don't forget, you all have plans this evening at nightfall," Edna reminded them as they approached the kitchen.

"What about the girls? They certainly won't be asleep by then," Marlena questioned.

"They'll be coming too. We're all supposed to be there. I suspected it, but my premonition confirmed it," Edna explained.

"And I suppose you're still not going to tell us what you saw?" Danica asked in mock snappish tones.

Edna just laughed and walked into the kitchen without comment.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Camilla lounged next to Ebonar as he listened to yet another report confirming Danica's presence in Osiron, without revealing any reason for her to be there.

"I tried to warn Zoraster that she was dangerous, but he wouldn't listen to me. He paid for it with his life. I hope you're not so foolish," Camilla remarked in bored tones.

"Mind your tongue, Camilla," Ebonar warned. He then smiled, seeing the flash of light that heralded a new arrival.

"Indeed," Zoraster snarled.

Camilla turned in surprise, not believing what she heard. Upon seeing Zoraster, her eyes rolled up in her head and she slumped in her chair.

Zoraster walked up to the unconscious woman and lifted her head using her hair as a handle. "I would think someone who has escaped death by my hand would be unsurprised to discover I have done the same." Letting her head drop down again, he growled, "I would also expect her to be more appreciative."

"Shall I have her punished, Master?"

The Archmage laughed. "Oh, she will be punished. I do believe her punishment can serve to strengthen our position, however. To counter Danica, we need a weapon that can meet her powers – and those of her allies – on an even plane."

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers