Sisters of the Mists Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quivering and gasping, both women twitched from the spikes of ecstatic release assaulting them, providing continued stimulation that kept them both coming. Celes fell back to the bed, her hips still rocking to grind her sex into Danica's. Between pants for breath, Danica kissed Celes' foot, moaning in bliss.

When both women at last settled down from their orgasms, Danica managed to untangle her legs from Celes to sit up and lay next to the smiling witch. Mindless of the wet spot on the bed and the sticky juices on their bodies, the two women embraced to enjoy the closeness and the afterglow.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

As Celes and Danica drifted off into a sated sleep, a couple in Normandal awakened in terror. The man barely had time to register the sound of the front door crashing inward before a pair of goblins swarmed into the room. He tried to rise from the bed, but fell to a stab from one of the goblin's spears before he could gain his feet. His wife screamed in horrified despair as he collapsed lifeless across her legs.

Seconds later, the other goblin hurled her husband's corpse to the floor, replacing the weight on her body with its own. She struggled in vain against the monster's strength, crying out and sobbing as the creature tore away her clothing, its eyes filled with lust and murder.

All along the northern border, families roused from their beds in a panic. Though only a few overzealous raiding parties of the assembling goblin host, the monsters left a swath of corpses and burned farmsteads behind them.

The dead were the lucky ones, as the women who lived faced a fate worse than death. They would live, but would wish for death every moment as goblin after goblin violated them.

Watching through his magical mirror, Zoraster smiled. His anger at Danica forgotten, he sipped wine and watched his unwitting minions do his bidding.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

I hope you're enjoying Book II in Danica's trilogy. Please take a moment to vote/comment, because that's how you toss your symbolic coin into my hat. Individual chapter votes can tell me a lot, so do vote on every chapter if you wish.

Apologies for the delay. I'm struggling with my muse again. Those of you who were with me at the end of Danica know how it is. The story will come out, because I'm dedicated to that. I promise that I'll get new chapters out as quickly as possible.

Big thanks to Roust Writer for his editing. I don't know how I got along without his keen eye, quick wit, and insight.