Sisters of the Mists Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh — g-g-gods!" Janelle cried out, and then tightly clamped her lips closed, grasping behind her for a pillow. She pulled it over her mouth, her body taut and trembling with building energy.

A muffled scream of release accompanied Janelle's tumble into orgasm. Danica's lips pulled free of the blonde's nipple with a wet pop as Janelle lurched from the waves of orgasmic energy flowing through her. Danica looked down to see Celes masterfully riding Janelle's bucking hips, continuing to lap up the flow of juices as she kept Janelle coming.

"Did I take too long to return?" Bear asked with amusement from the doorway of the bedroom, his eyes roving over the three nude forms entwined on the bed.

Danica licked her lips and let out a little laugh. "We were just catching up," she said as Bear approached to sit down the wine on a bedside table.

Still panting for breath, Janelle pulled the pillow from her mouth with a gasp. She shivered as Celes placed one final kiss on her hood, and then pulled the dark-haired witch up into a kiss, tasting her juices with a moan. As their lips parted, Janelle slipped two fingers into Celes' moist canal. "That was amazing. Can I return the favor?"

Celes groaned and nodded her head, her back arching to thrust her breasts toward the blonde.

Janelle glanced over at Danica and said, "Why don't you keep Bear occupied? I'd hate for him to feel left out."

Danica purred and crooked her finger, beckoning Bear to join her on the opposite side of the bed. Janelle pressed her lips to Celes' again, leaning forward to guide the brunette down onto her back at the same time.

As soon as he stepped within reach, Danica popped open the buttons on Bear's trousers and jerked them down, revealing his thick, erect cock. With another purr, she grasped the throbbing organ and used it as a handle to pull him toward her. He let out a loud groan as her lips wrapped around him while he kicked off his shoes and the cloth entangling his ankles. Once free of his trousers, he tugged off his shirt to reveal his sculpted, muscular chest.

Two soft moans prompted Danica to release Bear's big organ and turn to see Janelle's tongue dancing over Celes' nether lips. Danica lay back and looked up into Bear's eyes. "I need you deep inside me."

Bear let out a growl and wasted no time in mounting first the bed, and then Danica. "Ah — yes," she groaned as his thick cock penetrated her, stretching her wide. She could still see Janelle lapping Celes' glistening folds, and noticed something curious about Celes. The witch watched with fascination as Bear's big cock vanished into Danica's hot embrace.

Danica couldn't decide whether to watch Janelle driving her friend toward an explosion, Celes' arousing interest in Bear's pussy-slick cock, or the sight of his powerful muscles rippling as he thrust inside her. All served to build a bonfire in her loins as his thick shaft stretched her to a point just below uncomfortable, sending little shocks through her as his tip brushed into her cervix with each thrust.

Celes gasped and squealed through clenched teeth as an orgasm swelled within her, fighting to prevent the screams that threatened to escape her. The fresh rush of wetness spurred Janelle to even greater efforts, further swelling the hot itch of the inevitable within Celes.

"Does she taste good?" Bear grunted, the strain of holding off his own release obvious in his face.

"Mmm hmm," Janelle moaned in response, her tongue ceaselessly darting over Celes' swollen clit and moist folds.

"Faster," Danica growled, her fingers now rubbing her bud in rapid circles, her own climax quickly approaching.

Celes sat up with a choked gasp as her orgasm gripped her, her hands pulling Janelle against her quivering sex. A long, high-pitched moan tumbled from her lips as she trembled and came.

"Yes! Yes!" Danica hissed as she teetered on the edge of an explosion. Bear thrust into her with all his power, actually moving her closer to the headboard with each powerful stroke. As Janelle had before her, Danica grasped for a pillow, covering her mouth just as she screamed in ecstatic release.

Bear drove his cock home for a few more strokes, and then erupted in a gasping growl as he pulsed within Danica, filling her with a hot pool of his cream.

Danica rocked her hips, still stroking her clit with her finger as she stirred her tightly clenched depths with the throbbing organ buried inside her. At last, her energy dwindled, sapped by the power of her climax. Her arms fell to her side, her legs dropping to the mattress as well. With a sharp groan, Bear pulled free of her clinging depths, unable to endure the tight squeeze on his over-sensitive cock any longer.

Having pulled away from Celes when the woman coughed in the process of struggling to bring air into her lungs, Janelle couldn't resist the sight of her husband's cock, coated in Danica's juices and dangling ropy strands of his own cum.

"Oh gods," Bear groaned as Janelle slipped out of the bed and moved quickly toward him.

His gasp as she dropped to her knees to take him in her mouth was so high-pitched that it caused Danica to laugh. She felt Bear's cream seeping from her, dripping from her labia to the bed below as she laughed. Looking down at Celes, she saw her friend watching the steady flow of cum with fascination. On a whim, she asked, "Would you like a taste?"

Celes hesitated for a moment, but then summoned up her strength to sit up. Danica moaned as her friend moved between her legs. Celes' first taste was cautious, just the tip of her tongue slipping into the creamy offering. After that initial taste, her eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh yes, Celes," Danica gasped as the dark-haired witch devoured her, lapping up the mingled juices with hungry need. The sight of her friend lapping up Bear's cum combined with the feeling of Celes' talented tongue quickly drove Danica up her mountain of pleasure.

Danica came again, choking when her cry of release sounded out far too loud and startling her. She tightly clenched her mouth closed, her body trembling as though beset by an earthquake. Celes pulled away, bringing the juices coating her face to her lips with her finger and watching Danica come.

"S-so what did you think?" Danica asked when she managed to catch her breath.

"I don't know," Celes answered with an embarrassed laugh.

"I liked it," Janelle purred as she sat down, pulling Celes into a kiss.

"Me too," Danica moaned.

Now sitting on the floor, leaning against the bed, Bear let out another comically high-pitched gasp. The three women laughed, wrapping their arms around each other to enjoy the afterglow of their lovemaking.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Zoraster hissed as he erupted in his clone servant's mouth, holding her so that he pulsed his seed directly into her throat. The woman coughed and gagged around him, streams of her saliva and his cum flowing down his shaft.

He jerked the gagging woman off his cock and shoved her to the floor as he watched Danica and the others snuggling up together in his magical mirror. After a pair of quick breaths, he muttered, "It has been too long since I watched you at play, little rose."

Pulling his robe closed around him, he stroked his chin as he continued to watch. "How will you fare against the power and wiles of Meckataur's spawn, little rose? We shall see. You grow bold, my little rose. Perhaps now is the time to prepare my thorn for your side, even as you seek to become one in mine."

Standing up from his chair, he loosed a chuckle that steadily rose in volume and pitch. "Yes, let us educate you once again in the folly of crossing me, little rose." Another laugh accompanied the swish of his robes as he strode from the room to contact Ebonar, and through him, another secreted within the college at the Forge.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

"Oh, that was nearly too much," Danica groaned as she and Celes emerged within Celes' room in the manor. "I should have just used one of the teleport eggs. My legs feel like they're about to come out from under me after casting that spell."

"I told you to let me do it," Celes scolded.

"I know," Danica responded with a smile. "I didn't realize how much coming had taken out of me. I still have that image in my head of you lapping up Bear's cum."

"I can be curious, can't I?" Celes asked with a touch of irritation in her voice.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't tease," Danica apologized.

"It's okay," Celes said, waving her hand in a dismissive gesture. A crooked grin then spread across her face as she said, "Maybe we should visit with Nara and Mara when we return tomorrow."

"Oh my. If you keep talking like that, I'm going to be even more exhausted."

A knock on the door interrupted any further banter, followed by Andrea's voice. "Are you home?"

"Yes, Andrea," Danica answered as she walked over to open the door. "What is it?"

"You should come talk to Marlena. She and your sister found out about a bunch of dangerous goblins about to attack..." Andrea paused and her brow furrowed as she tried to remember the unfamiliar name of the nation, "Normandal."

A curious, "Hmm," passed Danica's lips as she considered the news. "We'll tell you what we've found out too. We'll probably go back tomorrow, because we didn't really find out much today — at least about the demon." She turned to glance at Celes with a knowing grin.

"Behave," Celes said, crinkling her nose.

Andrea laughed. "Everyone is in the lab. We were about to go to bed when I felt Celes come home."

Danica stretched and yawned. "Let's go. I'll fall asleep if we wait much longer. I'm exhausted."

"Now goblins, too. Whole world is coming apart at the seams," Celes grumbled.

"Then we'll just have to stitch it back together again," Danica said as she walked out the door with her two friends.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

"Observe, Lord and Evil Master," Rexxus declared, sending a gout of flame before him and immediately turning a second power upon the fire. The crackling result formed a window to another place.

Within the pool of flame, a woman screamed. The man standing in front of her let out a rumbling growl, and then shifted position to reveal his fingers embedded in the woman's chest, surrounded by a quickly spreading dark stain.

In the demon's hunger, it lost control of the unfamiliar ability to take human shape. The creature's body twisted and crackled, revealing the yellow-skinned form of a P'ach demon. The creature's skin immediately secreted acid upon transforming, causing the clothing of the woman to tatter, falling away.

"A female human," Meckataur growled in disinterest.

"A witch, my Lord and Evil Master. A lowly practitioner with no natural powers, but a witch no less — and thus a threat to your minions."

"A threat easily destroyed without your useless deception," Meckataur sneered, leering at his minion.

"Not always, Master. Observe." Rexxus gestured toward the fiery disk, causing the scene to shift.

This time, two minor demons assaulted the lone woman who appeared. She hurled a small glass vial at one demon, and the creature exploded in a spray of goo. The second demon swooped in, leaping upon the woman and clamping down its terrible jaws on her throat.

Meckataur laughed, the sound booming and terrible. "Dead — as before. The minion destroyed is but an insect amongst my host."

Once again the scene shifted, revealing yet another woman, and yet another pair of demons. The blonde female stood confidently in the face of the demons, and stretched out her hands as Meckataur watched. Electricity arched from her fingers, destroying both demons before either could come close to her.

A third and fourth demon appeared, only to face the same fate as the previous two. A man appeared behind the woman to say, "Miranda, what is it?"

"Stay back, Sergel! I'll explain later, but stay in that room. You will be safe there." The witch blasted a fifth demon even as she finished speaking.

"I know. No demon may pass these wards uninvited," the man said, his face splitting into a grin. He crossed the threshold of the warded room, closing the distance between himself and the witch in a pair of quick strides.

The witch's eyes widened and she weakly turned to look over her shoulder in disbelief. The woman never completed the action, the light of life in her eyes vanishing before her head could completely turn.

The slowly transforming demon cackled, "A pity you invited me," and then pulled its bloodstained claws free of her body to lick them clean.

Meckataur's wings curled around him as he emitted a low rumble of consideration. "I abhor this weak tactic."

"But, you see the value?" Rexxus smiled, knowing he spoke the truth.

Meckataur ignored the question. "You may continue."

Rexxus banished his scrying flame with a bow. "Much blood shall flow from this decision, my Lord and Evil Master. Your will be done."

Knowing he had nearly pushed too far, Rexxus took his leave, vanishing in a crackle of flame. His plan would serve Meckataur well, destroying the many enemies of this world.

The demon knew it would serve him as well, once he subverted enough of the hellspawn to his will. In time, he would have the power to challenge the Devil.

Rexxus drooled in anticipation of that day.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Janelle brushed at her cheek, having felt something touch her in her sleep. She peered through the gloom, seeing nothing in the room. She shook her head and cuddled up against Bear's back, hoping to return to the dream she'd awakened from.

Borne in unseen fingers, two strands of hair danced through the air — one black and one auburn. The hairs streaked through the home, slipping beneath the door and out into the street.

Cobblestone and lantern light soon gave way to hard packed dirt roads and the silence of the night. Light once more emerged as the hairs passed between the bars of a window, streaking across a courtyard trodden flat by thousands of boots.

The unseen servant reached the college in less than a minute, coming to a halt before its summoner. The wizard reached out and plucked the two hairs from his invisible servant's fingers, dismissing the summoned creature with a thought.

A pair of steps brought the wizard to a large mirror the height of a man. Without breaking stride, the cowled man passed through the mirror to emerge within a small, featureless room.

Moving to stand before the door, the wizard smiled when the portal swung open before he could reach it.

Ebonar asked, "You have them?"

"Of course, Master," the wizard declared, holding up the two strands of hair.

Ebonar took the strands and said, "You will be rewarded. Return to your place."

"Yes, Master."

Ebonar examined the single hairs, one from Danica and one from Celes. He chuckled and thought, The Master will surely be pleased to regain the seed of his favorite playthings. He placed the hairs into a felt lined box, where they joined two other strands — one red and one blonde.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica yawned again. "I'll talk to my sister before Celes and I leave again tomorrow. I'll make sure she has an easy way to contact us if she needs our help. I'm half tempted to pick up everyone and show these goblins what their stinking cousins found out at the Forge."

Seeing Ashley open her mouth to protest, Danica cut her off. "I know," she said with a laugh. "You're right; the demons should be our priority. Others can handle goblins without our help."

"I was thinking of something," Celes said, looking toward Ashley, "Do your scrying spheres work on any kind of map?"

"They should," Ashley answered with a shrug.

Celes continued, "What if I drew a map of how the Forge is laid out?"

Ashley answered, "It should show demons that are present in the area you draw, in whatever level of detail you give it."

"That's what I'll be doing tomorrow while you're talking to your sister, Danica. I think I can draw a map well enough to figure out if there are any demons actually within the complex at the Forge, and in what area."

"Good idea. That could save us a lot of time and keep us from guessing." Danica stood up from her chair and said, "I'm going to bed before I pass out."

Murmurs of agreement greeted that statement as the other women rose from their chairs as well.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

"I trust you are having a pleasurable evening, Camilla?"

The flail fell from Camilla's hand as she slowly turned to kneel before Zoraster.

Zoraster walked past the dark-haired woman and around the restraining stocks, running his hand over the shapely, lash-marked bottom of the woman held within the torturer's device. Camilla slowly spun on her knee, ensuring she continued to face Zoraster, while keeping her eyes downcast at all times.

Recognizing the blonde-haired woman as a novitiate he had allowed admittance because of her willingness to use her body to her advantage, Zoraster asked, "And what has this one done?"

"She hired an assassin to kill a rival student, Master," Camilla answered.

"Ah, yes." While a common and encouraged activity amongst the more advanced students to weed out the weak, such was discouraged in the lower ranks.

"M-master Zoraster? You... You live?"

Kneeling down and cupping the woman's chin in his hand, Zoraster smiled. "Indeed. Surely you did not believe that I could be slain?"

"Never, my Master."

"Her punishment?" Zoraster asked Camilla.

"She is mine for this night, but not to be permanently scarred."

"You walk the fine edge of that line," Zoraster observed, knowing that the lash marks on the woman's buttocks would require magical healing to avoid exactly such scarring. Looking back into the wizardess' eyes again, Zoraster said, "It is within my power to end your punishment."

"I am unworthy," the blonde said, casting her eyes downward.

Reaching around the pedestal supporting the stocks, Zoraster cupped the woman's generous, welt-covered breasts in his hands. "That is for me to determine."

"If it pleases you, Master."

"You will serve me in whatever capacity I require, without question? Your mind and body mine to do with as I will?" Zoraster pinched the blonde's small nipples painfully between his fingers and thumbs, smiling when she hid her pain and did not flinch.

"Yes, Master," the young woman said breathlessly, knowing the boons granted to those whom Zoraster found worthy of sharing his bed.

"Then your punishment is at an end, and your new service to me begins." A few spoken words released the bonds holding her, allowing the woman to slump to the ground, too weak to lift her nude body from the stones. "One will attend to your needs," Zoraster declared, and then cast a spell to teleport the woman to his estate in Varn.

Zoraster stood with a smile, staring at Camilla still kneeling at the foot of her torture device. The blonde's body would serve him, but not only in the capacity that she anticipated. Willing offerings of blood were required by many of the black spells that powered the devices he used to age clones, which he worked to replace after Danica destroyed most of those he had created.

"Your words upon our last meeting showed a disturbing lack of faith, Camilla."

"I was foolish, Master."

"Indeed. I have a task for you, Camilla. It is both a punishment for your foolishness, and a means to attain your greatest desire."

"I accept the first and welcome the second, my Master."

"As you have no choice in the matter, such is of little relevance. I expect you will find your previous brush with death a welcome learning experience very soon, my dear Camilla."

Seeing the color draining from Camilla's face prompted Zoraster to laugh — loud and long.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}