Sister's Panties

Story Info
Sister's panties are sweet.
1.6k words
4.41
366k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Isopropyl
Isopropyl
421 Followers

Growing up in a house with my mom, dad, and an older sister, Linda, I was always treated like I was special. Mom let me have my way most of the time and Linda was always there for me to talk to. I was eighteen and just out of high school. My one fond memory was that I would jack-off using my sister's panties as a thought invoking means to make me very hard and emptying my cock juice into. I was always pulling out, "big boy," whenever I got the chance.

I was having one of my, "panties fresh from the hamper," sessions, holding them up to my nose, breathing deeply, and stroking quickly, when my sister opened my bedroom door. Like I said, I was eighteen and my cock was eight inches of steel, Linda was nineteen, and very nice to look at. She stood in the doorway, saying nothing, but staring at the sight before her. My pants and underwear were completely off me and like I said, I had a pair of sis's panties up to my nose and holding, "big boy".

After seeing Linda was not going to go away, I started to stroke my cock. Finally sis left and closed the door behind her. Linda didn't say anything about this to me or my family, so I just let it pass. A couple of days later, I was getting ready for bed and when I pulled down my sheets, there was a pair of Linda's panties. I also found a note from her, "Have fun." I stripped down and was starting to do into my usual routine when I heard a knock on my bedroom door

. "Can I come in?" It was Linda; I pulled up the sheet and covered myself.

"Sure, come on in." I answered. Slowly the door opened, Linda came in, closing the door behind her.

"Can I watch?" she asked. I looked at Linda, and then I pulled off the sheet, exposing myself to her wide eyed stare.

"Sure, if you want." Linda didn't move, just a slight nodding of her head was enough for me to start where I left off. I slowly stroked myself while sniffing the aroma of the panties she had given me for this occasion. Linda's stare was intent on taking in every detail of my masturbation. I made a show of it, savoring every second of my captive audience's attention.

Linda was getting worked up a little too. She was moaning right along with me as I approached an orgasm. I said, "I'm coming sis," and she leaned very close to my cock just as I shot a wad of cum out, landing on her nose. Linda stayed in that positions letting me empty my load all over her face. She waited till the last drop came out, then reached down and took her panties from my hand. Sis stood there, letting me get a good look at her cum covered face before wiping off the cum with her panties. I started to get hard again, but she turned and left, taking the panties with her.

Linda was bringing me panties every night and we would do the same routine. After a week of this, she changed, from standing to sitting on my bed, till I would explode on her face. Sometimes she would even rub the cum all over her face, then we would just look at each other, till she wiped it off. I found this so sexy that I waited for her and didn't even think about starting till she would knock on the door. We never spoke while she watched. I knew this was too deep a desire for us both to ruin with words.

After doing this routine for about a month, Linda changed it again. Now she would knock on my door, come in, and remove the panties she was wearing. It was heaven getting these warm and fragrant presents from her. I would even get a flash of her cunt sometimes, and a wet spot on the panties was always savored. I would lick and suck at the wet spot till I could no longer hold back on my mission. Linda seemed to enjoy my extra attention to the slightly soiled material. She even bought some very sexy black panties that I was very fond of.

All this took place for just over a year, and not once did Linda ever touch me. I wanted her to suck me, but I never asked her to or made a move on her. I took this for what it was, nothing more than a very hot arousal, for us both. Linda never invited me to watch her. I would have jumped at the chance to see her in action.

When Linda got a job in another state she moved out of the house, leaving me alone. I was left in a void. I couldn't get in the mood and when I tried to it just wasn't the same. I kept in contact with Linda throughout the years, both of us moving about the country with our careers. Finally after almost ten years of bouncing around, we ended up in the same state, only a county away.

I would call Linda or we would have dinner together several times a week. I always referred to our get-togethers as dates. Linda had kept her fine looks and never married. I kept in shape and also never married. We both were very secure in our lives and enjoyed the same things. We would laugh and tease each other, enjoying our time together. Linda and I never talked about our little ritual of the past and we didn't ask the other any questions about it either.

One night Linda and I went dancing after dinner, and I brought her home quite late. It was a Friday and she asked me if I wanted to stay. I was happy she asked me to stay, as I really didn't want the night to end and hoped that we might share more time together. Linda was in a very bubbly mood all night, even being playful with me by hugging and kissing me more than usual. I felt playful myself and had given her a few slaps on her ass. While slow dancing, Linda had pulled me close and whispered, "I love you," to me. I just squeezed her and said that I loved her too.

We sat around and talked awhile, laughing about some of the things we did as kids. After I yawned a couple of times, Linda said, "Bedtime," and showed me to the spare room. I removed my clothes, as I sleep in the nude, when sis knocked on my door. I said, "Come in," and Linda, dressed in only a pair of panties, her breasts a treasure to look at, walked up to the bed and pulled off the panties, saying,

"I don't think we'll be needing these." She said as she pulled back the sheet and lay down beside me. I was all over her with kisses, sis returning everyone back to me.

As we explored each others body, I wished we could have done this years ago, but I was still glad it finally happened. Linda knew what my cock looked like, but she had never felt it, and now she was going after it like she was possessed. We were frantic fucking, trying to make up for lost time. I pounded her cunt fury that I never had before, cumming far into her cunt. Linda was a hot fuck and also very willing. We managed to get a little sleep and after a quick shower and breakfast, cuddled again on her bed.

"You know what I would like? "Linda whispered. "I want you to cum on my face, like the old days."

I told her, "Sure, but instead of your panties, I want your cunt in my face while I jack- off." She swung her leg over my head and straddled my face, bending down with her face only inches from my cockhead. I grabbed my cock and pumped it with one hand, while pulling her ass down to my face with my other hand. I made sure sis could hear my deep breaths, while I was teasing her clit with my lips.

I pulled my mouth from her cunt just long to say I was coming, then I buried my face in her warm wetness and sucked like a madman, spewing forth my hot juice on to my sisters face. Finally spent, I laid there, sis rising off my face. She turned around and let me get a good look at her cum covered face. Sis was beautiful. I told her so. She smiled, opened her mouth and licked the cum from her lips. She then used her fingers to scoop up the gooey strings hanging from her chin. With a few more scrapes, she had her face cleaned up and sucked her fingers until she was satisfied no more was left.

"I've wanted to do that for so long!" Linda shouted. "I could barely stop myself when you would shoot a wonderful load on my face, and I hoped you would tell me to lick myself clean. But you never did and I couldn't bring myself to just do it."

"Sis, I wanted you to suck me since the first time you came in with your panties. I've been thinking about this every day, wondering why we never did more before you left. Linda, I want to makeup for all that loss time.

That happened six months ago and I am happy to say Linda and I moved in together, and have been doing our best to makeup for lost time. I even wake up with sis sucking my cock; she said it's easier to get all the cum that way.

Isopropyl
Isopropyl
421 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My sisters dirty panties

I also love to sniff and lick my older sisters dirty panties as I masturbate. I thought it was wrong to do and that I was the only one who does. I found out that I was wrong when my step Dad caught me wanking off in the bathroom when I forgot to lock the damn door. There I was laying on my back naked with a pair of my sisters dirty panties over my face taking deep sniffs while wanking my very hard cock with a pair of my own Mothers dirty silky black panties.

I was so embarrassed and shocked I expected to get shouted at and humiliated but know. Wow he said I am not the only panty freak in the house then.

I bet your sisters dirty panties smell and taste good hey? I nodded yes she wore them all day yesterday I said. I have a trick to get her to give me the pair is is wearing he told me. I tell her I am helping mum to do an undies wash and ask her what colour panties she is wearing. I love it when she tells me Pink Daddy or Black panties Daddy. Good I say and tell her to give them to me. She does without any embarrassment and as soon as her back is turned I hold her still warm and if Iam really lucky wet, sticky or warm gusset right to my nose and take a deep sniff enjoying her tight little cunny smell and then take a little lick and can actually taste her vaginal secretions all tangy and spicy on my tongue. Have you sniffed and licked them while they are still warm or wet I asked and he said once they were a little warm but that is as fresh as I had got.

How would you like to sniff and lick a pair of your Mums very sticky, wet cummy panties straight from her pussy? I asked.

I would love to so much. Well tonight your Mum is going out going out for drinks straight from work and she always gets horny when she gets home. What about if I even leave the bedroom door open and you can watch me fingering your Mums cunt. I can even lick her out in front of you so you can watch her cum. When I have made her panties really cummy I will toss them towards the door for you to sniff and lick while wanking off. Then I want you to cum into them and throw them back and she will put them back on after we finish and not realise that it is her owns pervert sons spunk right up against her bald cunt.

I want something in return from you. He asked

Are you seeing your cute little girlfriend tonight? Yes I said.

Great I want you to make her cum into her panties a few times and I want you to bring them here as a present for me. I have wanted to get my nose into your girlfriends little creamy panties for ages. She has a younger sister as well doesnt she? Yes I said.

Get me a pair of her dirty panties to sniff and lick as well. I bet you have sniffed hers as well havnt you Yes I confessed. How about her sexy milf Mums as well Yes I have loads of times I said. Get me a pair of her dirty panties to savour as well.

I did as I was asked and made my girlfriend cum three times into her sexy little pink cotton thong making them really really sticky with her thick white cream.

I also got a pair of her younger sisters little panties that were really musky and two pairs of her mums dirty panties as well a black lace pair and and a pale blue silky pair that smelled heavenly.

When I got home I went to my step dads office and gave him his presents and he was over the moon. Especially as my girlfriends dirty panties were still very sticky.

And I watched him sniff and lick her gusset while telling me how good her little cunny smelled and tasted and how much he wanted to have her sit on his face while she sucked him off.

Just then my older sister walked in and freaked out to see her step dad wanking off in front of me while sniffing a pair of dirty panties.

What the fuck she said.

Calm down my step dad said. Oh so its you who has been going through my dirty hamper and getting off with my dirty panties is it.

He just smirked and said yes your cunny smells lovely honey, Doesnt it son looking at me and I just thought what the fuck and nodded yes they do Dad very fragrant indeed.

What panties are you wearing now he asked and she said my navy blue cotton ones.. Your brothers favourite to sniff and lick while wanking off.

Show us he said and without hesitation my sister raised her skirt and showed us her little panties.

Can we both have a little sniff please love. get on the bed son and as soon as I did he made my sister straddle my face and instructed her to rub herself off against her brothers face. She did and was really enjoying it.

How does your sisters cunny smell for real son? Lovely I said. Now taste it.

I pulled her gusset to the side and slipped my tongue right inside my older sisters very wet cunny. I sucked her clit and slipped a finger in her cunt and in no time at all she cummed right over my face and in my mouth. I drank down her juices.

My turn our step dad said and we swapped positions and she sat on his face and again he gave her a good tongueing and made her cum twice on his face.

Since then every day we get my sisters wet dirty panties to sniff and lick or have her sit on our face till we all come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sniffing my older sisters dirty panties

I had been sniffing my older sisters dirty panties on a daily basis while wanking off. Loving the very musky smell of my slutty sisters sticky or crusty crotch.

This is exactly what I was doing when she caught me.

I thought she was going to be shocked and annoyed but neither.

MMMM she said another panty sniffer in the family. She then proceeded to inform me that our older brother also loves to sniff and lick her dirty panties. I was the one who was shocked especially when she told me that he also sniffs our younger sisters dirty panties as well.

She told me to continue and I would receive a treat.

She lifted her skirt and pulled down the panties she was wearing and placed her warm and wet sticky gusset to my face telling me to sniff and lick them.

She then pushed me on my back and straddled my face and told me to lick her pussy. She cum very quickly. And I have been doing this every day for her now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brother's DREAM

Every Brothers dream, rather they admit it or not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my sister my love

Gotta love this story, I also am a fan of my sisters panties. I started sniffing my older sisters panties when I was about 13 or 14, can't really remember. I would go into her room or the laundry basket to find the newest ones but always took the ones that were soiled and if she was in her period that was all together the best taste and smell and Ii would cum buckets inot them. I never got to fuck my sister and I was never caught but today I am 72 years old and see my sister once a year over Thanksgiving, yes, I still seek out her panties and will dump a load in them before I leave. I wonder if she has ever noticed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wished ihad seen this sooner.

very HOT!!! A sister can be so wonderful. and teach us manythings

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories