Sister's Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie supports her brother's habits.
3k words
4.56
221.4k
178

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C12H22O11
C12H22O11
269 Followers

I groaned in pleasure as I felt my sister's mouth close around the head of my cock, tongue swirling as her hand pumped my shaft over the soft cotton of her panties. Her pussy hovered above my head, her legs spread wide on either side of me as I lay on the kitchen floor. Grabbing the top of her legs, I pulled her down so that her pussy met my lips and stuck my tongue out to taste her juices. She squirmed around my mouth as I licked up and down her slit, then slipped a finger into her as my tongue found her clit. She lowered her mouth, letting more of my cock in, and I thrust my hips gently into that warm wetness. She cupped my balls and I couldn't hold back anymore, shooting a load of cum into her mouth as she began to swallow, still massaging my balls.

When my orgasm had subsided Julie sat up, my cock falling from her mouth, the panties she'd been wearing pooled at the base, and began grinding her pussy against my face. It drove my head into the hard floor of the kitchen, but I didn't mind, and I continued to lap at her cunt, her asshole resting just under my nose. Meanwhile she fingered her clit, and soon she was cumming, shaking on my face. I grasped her ass and held her up so her entire weight wasn't driving me into the ground.

"Whew," she said as she began to lift herself off of me. When her hips slid forward I kept my tongue out, giving her asshole a quick taste as she stood. She shivered a bit, then looked down at me with a smile. "Cheeky fucker."

"Accident, I swear," I replied.

She glanced at the clock, then looked down wistfully. "I gotta go," she said, and started to turn around.

"Help me up!" I cried, reaching my arms up to her.

Julie rolled her eyes and grasped my hand, pulling me off the ground. I quickly spun her and wrapped my arms around her, my semi-hard cock pressing into her ass.

"What if I don't want you to go?" I whispered in her ear, then reached a hand up the nightshirt she still wore and squeezed one of her boobs.

She giggled and struggled a bit, the movement of her ass against my cock reviving it a bit, before relaxing into my arms.

"I don't wanna go either, but I only have one class. I'll be back soon." I let her go and followed her up the stairs and into her room, where she began to change. I slowly jerked my cock against the panties I'd brought up with us as she took off her shirt and bent over her panty drawer, admiring her fully naked form. She turned around, a white and blue striped thong in hand, and laughed when she saw what I was doing.

"Don't you ever stop?" she asked. I simply shook my head as she drew the thong up her legs until it covered her crotch.

"Well, save some til I get home," she said playfully, then turned to her closet. She picked out a white floral patterned sun dress, which she put on, foregoing a bra. The thought of her in just that and her underwear was incredibly hot, and I already couldn't wait for her to return.

After she left I decided to wait for her to get back before cumming again, slowly teasing my cock as I waited.

****

I was in the living room watching TV in my boxers when I heard the front door open and Julie call out.

"Hey," I called back, and heard her walk through the house towards me. She stopped in the kitchen and was holding a glass of water when she entered the living room. She sat down next to me and almost immediately my hands were on her, lifting her dress and sliding up her legs. She smiled and leaned back into the couch, allowing me to explore.

After a couple minutes of this, as I removed one of her breasts from her dress and suckled on her nipple, she murmured "Use me."

My cock twitched in anticipation. Over the past couple weeks of us pleasuring each other, Julie would sometimes let me have free reign of her body, allowing me to do anything to her but full on penetration. Without another word I lay her on her back and pulled her dress up around her waist. Pulling her thong away from her skin, I placed my engorged cock against her cunt and slid it so my length pressed against her slit. I then let go of the cloth, trapping my dick against her, the head poking out of the top.

I began moving back and forth against her, then released her other tit from her dress. I looked down at Julie, my incredible, beautiful sister, and I couldn't resist. I dove down and pressed my lips hard onto hers. Her eyes widened, then she relaxed into my kiss. Though we'd been fooling around for more than two weeks, we had yet to kiss until this point. Her mouth opened, tongue entering my mouth, and I pressed my body against hers.

Eventually I indicated that she should turn over, and she got on her hands and knees. I moved the thong aside, planning on cumming onto her asshole. I ran my cock head up and down her wet slit, when suddenly we heard the front door open.

In our surprise we both jumped, Julie backwards, me forwards. The result of which, my cock having been at her pussy's entrance, was my slipping inside her and beginning to cum.

Julie's head swiveled round, eyes wide in shock to see my mirrored expression of fear.

Neither of use moved for a second, and my cum continued to pump into Julie's cunt. "Kids?" We heard from the front of the house. Our mother. I was unable to move, my orgasm taking control of my body. Julie extricated herself from my cock, but I was unable to stop, semen splashing onto her ass and thong, then her front as she spun around to face me.

"Shit!" she whispered, as my cum made a mess of her dress. Desperately, she grasped my cock and began pumping, moving closer to me and looking over her shoulder into the doorway. This only made my orgasm stronger, and thick spurts of semen covered her exposed tits.

We heard our mom come down the hall, then turn into the kitchen. "C'mon Justin..." muttered Julie as my orgasm began to subside. She ducked down and sucked the last of the semen from my cock while pulling up my boxers as we heard our mom leaving the kitchen. Finally able to move my body, I quickly sat down and turned to the TV, which was still on. Still, the situation wasn't good. I was half hard, in only my boxers, and Julie was covered in cum. I watched in fear as she shoved her boobs into her dress, knowing that we were caught.

"Hey mom," Julie said as our mother entered the room, managing to hide most of the shakiness from her voice, then reached over and picked up the glass of water from the coffee table. She sat back down with too much force and cried out as water spilled all down her front.

"Dammit!" she said, standing up and looking down at the mess.

"Language young lady," scolded our mother lightly.

"Sorry mom," she replied. "I'm gonna go change," she said, then turned around to head upstairs.

Mom came up behind the couch as I pretended to be engaged by the television. "Have you done anything all day besides sit around in your underwear?" she asked exasperatedly.

Trying to keep my voice casual, I said "Not really. Why are you home so early?"

"Some idiot broke something somewhere and the network went down. I dunno exactly, but it won't be fixed until tomorrow so I decided to come home."

I nodded, glad that my erection had gone down. Then my heart nearly stopped when my mom picked something up off the couch and asked "What are these?"

It was Julie's panties from this morning. I'd brought them with me to masturbate with while I waited for Julie to get home.

"Uh, I dunno," I said dumbly. I didn't know what to do.

She examined the yellow cotton, then said, "Must be Julie's. I'll bring them back to her. I wonder what they're doing here though?"

At that moment Julie entered the room wearing a pair of jeans and a black T-shirt. Mom turned around and held up the panties, raising an eyebrow. Julie's eyes widened, flicked to mine and then back to mom's.

"Any reason these are lying here on the couch, missy?" she demanded, though she didn't sound mad, more amused.

"Oh..." Julie said. "Well, I was alone, and uh, I got... bored," she lied nervously, and our mom burst out laughing. Julie smiled a bit, embarrassed, and I hoped that mom wouldn't look down at me and notice how nervous I was. Shaking her head, she tossed the panties at Julie.

"Next time, darling, use your room," she said as she shook her head, then walked out of the living room and headed upstairs. Julie looked down at the panties in her hands, then shoved them in her pocket and threw me a dirty look. I smiled nervously, mouthing "sorry."

She sat down next to me and let out a big sigh.

"Look, sis, I'm really sorry about that-"

"No! Don't worry about it, that was as much my fault as yours," she interrupted, looking over at me. She reached out and squeezed my hand and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Do we..." I started, then stopped.

"Do we what?" she asked.

"Do we have to worry?" I asked. "I mean, I came in you and everything," I muttered.

Julie was shaking her head. "Don't worry about that, I've got it under control."

I sighed in relief. "That was way too close," I said.

"Yeah. Do you always cum like a firehose when you're surprised?"

I laughed. "It seems that way. I've never really tested it, but that's twice now. And I'd rather not try a third time."

"But look how well it turned out the first time," she teased.

"Yeah, now I just gotta let mom catch me cumming in her panties and I can have all the threeways I could ever dream of," I muttered sarcastically.

"I thought you said that'd be weird."

"I dunno. I mean after everything we've done... And it's not like mom's not attractive." Mom was 5'6", with the same wavy brown hair as Julie, small breasts proportional to her body and a great ass. She also has stunning green eyes. I'd only noticed all of this over the past couple of weeks.

Julie was looking at me in surprise. "Really?" she asked. "You think mom is hot?" We were talking quietly so that mom couldn't hear us from upstairs.

"Yeah, I guess so," I admitted.

Julie looked thoughtful, then glanced down. "You should probably put some pants on," she said. My cock had reacted to this talk of mom, creating a visible bulge in my boxers. I nodded, and headed upstairs to change.

****

As I sat at the table eating breakfast, I was surprised when my mom walked into the kitchen, followed by Julie.

"Morning. Thing at work not fixed?" I asked.

"No, they told me to come in after noon, apparently they had to bring someone in to fix it," mom explained. She went to the counter and began to make coffee, while Julie grabbed her customary bowl of cereal. We all sat around the table making small talk until Julie got up to get ready for her class.

"So, what're you gonna do today?" asked mom as Julie walked over to the dishwasher.

Out of force of habit, my eyes flicked to Julie's backside as she bent over to put her bowl away. "Shit," I thought, hoping mom hadn't noticed.

I forced my eyes away from the sight of her navy blue hipster panties and looked at my mom. "I dunno," I said casually. She didn't react, so I assumed she didn't notice.

"Well you should really do something," she said. "How about we do something together? We could see a movie, go shopping-"

"A movie sounds good," I interrupted, and she smiled.

"Go get dressed, then, and we can leave with your sister," she said.

****

After the movie mom dropped me back off at home and left for work. Since my conversation with Julie yesterday I noticed myself glancing down her top and admiring her ass when she walked in front of me.

Julie still wasn't back when I got home, so I spent my time reading a book and eating lunch.

"How was your date with mom?" she asked when she got back.

"Good," I said slowly. I didn't know how much I wanted to tell Julie, but then I decided that she would probably be the least likely person to judge me. "It's weird. All I could think about when I was with her was fucking her. I mean, she's my mother, I've never thought about her this way, and now I'm sneaking peeks down her top and wondering what kind of panties she wears," I confessed.

Julie gave me a soft smile. "Come with me," she said.

She led me to our parents' room, then their hamper. She reached into it and dug around a bit, coming out with three pairs of panties: a white cotton pair, a pair of sexy black lingerie and, to my surprise, a white g-string that looked like it would barely cover anything.

"Well, now you know what kind of panties she wears," Julie said with a grin.

I smiled back. "I guess so."

"Now which ones do you wanna use?" she asked.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" I asked, surprised. Then, deciding that I didn't care, I unbuttoned my shorts and said "The lingerie."

"Sit on the bed," Julie ordered.

I did as she said, stretching my legs out on our parents' bed, taking off my shirt and throwing it to the ground. Julie sat down behind me, leaning her back against the headboard, and reached around me to wrap my mother's panties around my erect cock. She began to gently massage me, her other hand alternating between cupping my balls, aiding in rubbing my cock and running over my body. Soon she began pumping harder, and after a couple minutes I began to groan, imagining mom's hand grasping my hardon. I imagined her wearing the panties wrapped around my cock, letting me use her body, and began to shoot my load into the black lace.

Julie milked my cock as I shuddered in orgasm, then continued to gently squeeze it after I finished. She removed mom's panties and threw them back in the hamper. I turned my head to kiss her deeply as her hands continued to work on my cock, not letting it soften.

"Thank you," I whispered.

She smiled, then extricated herself from behind me. Then she quickly slid her pants and underwear down her legs and reached into the hamper once again. Confused, I asked what she was doing. Instead of answering, she removed the white g-string and slid it up her legs.

As she walked over to me she removed her shirt to reveal a plain navy bra. She straddled my hips and bent over to kiss me on the mouth. "I want you to fuck me," she whispered.

My eyes widened. I guess our accidentally having sex yesterday had broken the last barrier between us. I wasn't going to argue, and as Julie pulled aside mom's panties I guided my cock up to meet her pussy. She was already incredibly wet, and after a bit of maneuvering I was completely inside my sister. She began to bounce up and down on my cock, tits bouncing in her bra. I reached a hand around her back and snapped the hooks apart, and she let the bra drop off of her breasts. I grasped one in each hand and squeezed her nipples. One of her hands found her clit and began to circle, and soon she was shaking in orgasm, letting out a loud moan.

She collapsed onto my chest and I slowly continued sliding my dick in and out of her pussy, grasping her ass as I did so. After a couple minutes of this she regained some energy, and I lifted her off of me to lie flat on her front. I positioned myself on top of her, then pulled the wet g-string aside and entered her cunt from behind. The string of the panties did almost nothing to hide her puckered asshole, which I began to rub with my thumb. At this Julie moaned, which I took as encouragement. I stuck my thumb in my mouth, then placed my hand on an asscheeck, my thumb positioned on her hole. As I began to squeeze, the first knuckle of my thumb slid into her ass. I slowly continued to press, and soon had most of my thumb in her.

I felt myself nearing the edge, and then I was over, cumming deep into Julie. After my first spurt of cum I removed my cock at the same time as I took my thumb from her asshole, at which Julie yelped loudly and began to buck on the bed. I stroked my dick, spraying her ass and pussy along with mom's g-string as we both came.

I rolled over onto my back, spent. After a minute, I turned to her and realized she'd fallen asleep. I smiled and got out of bed, then picked her up and carried her to her room. I went back to our parents' room to make sure everything was as we'd left it, besides the g-string my sister still wore, then returned to Julie's room with a pile of our clothes. Dropping it on the floor and closing the door, I slid next to my sister and drifted to sleep.

C12H22O11
C12H22O11
269 Followers