Sisters Pt. 03

Story Info
Granddad has fun with his granddaughters.
1.1k words
46.1k
23
6

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head had just hit the pillow on my bed when I was attacked from both sides by the two sex hungry young females. Emma was fondling my cock and testicles, Holly had dragged my mouth to her breast where I started sucking and biting her nipple, she had earlier told me that she loved her nipples being treated roughly and when my teeth ran over her nipple she let out a loud moan.

I let go of Holly's breast and I took a deep breath as I felt one of my testicles being squeezed and taken into Emma's mouth where she sucked and squeezed it with her lips and mouth. I was going from pleasure and pain, the feeling was incredible and my cock was throbbing and twitching, I reached down and took my cock in my hand and rubbed it over Emma's face hoping she would take it into her mouth and start sucking my cock.

Her mouth just continued to suck on my testicle running her tongue over it exploring every part of it. I then felt Holly's mouth sucking the head of my cock into her mouth, her I was a old man, having his cock played with by two horny females. Emma finally released my testicles from her mouth and crawled up beside me, that left Holly to continue sucking my cock, I watched as her head bounced up and down taking it all into her mouth and throat, her nose hitting my pelvis each time she deep throated me.

Emma was kissing me passionately with her tongue pushed inside my mouth, breaking our kiss every few minutes to tell me how much she loved me.

"I love you heaps granddad, you're the best." She would say.

As I squeezed her small breasts and pinched her nipples I told her. "I love you too sweetheart." Then kissed her mouth again, then nibbling on her earlobe and kissing her neck. I felt like a teenager again and not a dirty old man, how could love like this be so wrong just because our age differences.

I felt my testicles tighten and my cock start to twitch, I yelled out to Holly. "I'm about to cum and shot my load."

She just pushed her mouth as far as it would go onto my cock, she had it all inside her mouth as I started squirting my cum into her mouth, I felt her swallow each load I gave her, I have squirted five loads of my seed into her mouth to swallow and end in her belly, she eagerly sucked me dry. She was sucking my cock so hard it was beginning to become painful, I had to lift her head of my cock and have her stop, this was another first for me, asking someone to stop sucking me.

That's the trouble with sisters as soon as Holly let my cock fall out her mouth, Emma took over and began sucking me trying desperately to get some of my cum. Holly lifted Emma's head of my cock and they kissed and I watched as Holly's mouth transferred some of my cum into Emma's mouth, I watched as Holly dripped my cum from her mouth into her sister Emma's, then watched as they kissed each other and wrapped their arms around each other and hugged.

I laid there watching the sisters kissing, sucking biting each other's breasts, pulling each other's nipples.

Holly stopped what she was doing and jumped of the bed. "Wait here I will be back I need to get something from my bag."

When Holly returned she was carrying a large double ended rubber dildo.

Emma started giggling then said. "Watch us granddad you will love seeing us fuck each other."

With Emma laying on her back Holly pushed the rubber dildo into Emma's pussy and gave it a few thrusts, Emma moaned as Holly straddled her and pushed the other end of the dildo into her own pussy. Both females were connected together by the rubber dildo and I watched as Holly started thrusting her hips towards her sister pussy pushing the dildo in further, they soon had found their rhythm and began fucking each other, I watched in amazement as both their pussy humped the dildo pushing it back and forth between them.

They must of fucked each other like that for twenty minutes each screaming that they were having a orgasm, I had never seen such a puddle of pussy juices, there was heaps and it covered the sheets on the bed.

"Granddad." I heard Emma yell out. "Please fuck me with your cock, I want to feel it inside of me."

Holly looked at my cock and smiled and said. "I think you're ready for her, she has been asking about fucking you for months."

As Holly pulled the dildo out of Emma's pussy, leaving her end inside her pussy she sat there on the bed pumping the dildo in and out. I stood up between Emma's legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed and then lifted her legs up onto my shoulders.

I had a perfect view of her pussy and the hole the dildo had left in it, as I ran my cock up and down her slit, Emma's pussy just opened up and swallowed my cock deep inside her.

"Oh granddad it feels so good, I knew it would, now fuck me." Emma squealed out.

Holding her hips tight I began thrusting my cock in as far as it could go then I would pull back just enough to leave the head of my cock inside her tight pussy, before I thrust back all the way into her pussy. Emma was now continuing to moan softly at first until she started to scream loud as my pace increased.

Hearing Holly tell me. "Fuck me harder granddad I love how your cock feels inside me , yes that's it you're making me cum oh fuck yes."

I couldn't control myself I thrust in quicker and harder until I felt I was about to cum she must of known I was about to cum, as she told me to cum inside her and fill her with my cum. I blew my loads into her tiny womb and watched as some squeezed out between my cock shaft and her pussy lips. I laid there on top of her coupled together until I felt my cock go soft then I rolled to the side exhausted.

When Holly saw Emma's pussy dripping with cum as it flowed out of her, she took over and started licking up the cum pussy juice mixture from outside and inside her sister's pussy. As Emma started to squirt she giggled and told Holly that she had just made her cum again.

The three of us just laid there, until I pulled a sheet across our bodies it was now time for us to get some sleep as we had to be up early tomorrow. With young Emma in the middle Holly and I wrapped our arms around her as we all fell asleep.

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more descriptive

Needs to be more drawn out. You move the story too fast but other than that it's nice

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 7 years ago
ignore

Previous comments regarding incest. It should be in this section.

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 7 years ago

Except for the sisters getting into each other which seems secondary part of story. He is just an older friend of their father. Perhaps 'mature' category would have been more appropriate. Aside from this minor issue and urgent need of editing and some grammar, the story is enjoyable. This is why I have kept reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved

warm loving relationship with granddaughters - sharing bodily fluids how wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like

I think it's highly imaginative, well done!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sisters Pt. 02 Previous Part
Sisters Series Info

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories