Sisters Pt. 04

Story Info
Granddad and granddaughters love for each other.
1.8k words
31.2k
19
1

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the morning sun filtered thru the bedroom window, I laid there looking at the sleeping girls and my mind went thru what had happened the previous day and night and my cock gave a few twitches. I decided to go have a shower and then threw on some boxers and started to get the breakfast ready for us all. After cooking up a load of bacon and eggs along with sausages and toast I poked my head into the bedroom only to see that there were in an embrace and kissing each other.

"If you two can pull yourself away from each other and are hungry I have breakfast ready for you." I told them and gave them a smile when they looked up at me.

"We will be there in a minute." Holly told me as she gave Emma another kiss and started to hop out the bed.

As they both walked into the kitchen still naked, I pointed to the food and told them. "Help yourselves." and then added. "There is orange juice in the fridge or you can make yourselves a coffee."

We all sat there eating and chatted small talk about nothing in particular.

"What do you feel like doing today?" I asked then added. "It's going to be very hot day and I need to do some shopping before it gets too hot."

Holly spoke up. "I will come shopping with you granddad, if that's ok?"

"I'm going to stay by the pool and keep cool." Emma told us.

Holly and myself took off to the shops in my car, the last we saw of Emma was her sunbathing naked beside the pool as she waved good bye to us. We shopped for some groceries. Holly wanted to check out some clothes and tried a few on it was funny seeing the expressions on the sales staff's faces.

When she would ask me. "What do you think, how does this look granddad." As she opened the change cubicle door to show me what she tried on.

A few times the staff saw her standing there facing me in her underwear, she enjoyed showing of her body and would call out to a staff member to give her some assistance, one time as she tried on a bra the female helping her ran her hand over the outside of the bra then under the cup.

"Are you sure it's not too tight." She was asked by the saleswoman as she ran her hand over Holly's breast causing her nipples to stick out further.

Finally she picked out some clothes and underwear and as I paid I saw her whispering to the saleswoman. Then after we bought some more alcohol we headed back home. Pulling up the driveway and opening the garage door, I had expected to see Emma beside the pool or splashing around in it but she was nowhere to be seen.

When we carried the alcohol and groceries into the kitchen and placed them on the table.

I heard Emma let out a loud scream coming from the bedroom. " No don't do that, it's to big, I can't take it please not again."

I rushed into the darkened bedroom and could just make out that Emma was bent over the side off the bed and there was a man driving his cock into her arse and the way he was grabbing hold of Emma's breasts as he pulled her back onto his cock as he thrust in causing her to scream out again that she didn't want his cock in her arse.

I rushed into the bedroom and grabbed the guy's shoulder and started to pull him away from Emma.

I yelled out. "What the fuck do you think you're doing, who the hell are you, how did you get inside my house?"

As I spun him around, I heard Emma try to tell me. "Granddad it's ok it's..."

Before she could finish, I saw the guy's face and recognised him it was her father Mal.

He laughed at me then told me. "Perfect timing I was just about to fill young Emma's butt with my cum, she thinks my cocks to big for her butt, instead you made me shoot my load all over her back."

Holly came in and went over to her dad gave him a kiss and cuddle, then she said to him. "We had no idea you were visiting today."

Mal explained he had finished early and decided to visit us and when he walked into the house he found Emma on her back, eyes closed and with her knees apart masturbating with her fingers deep inside her pussy. Mal thought it be fun to surprise her and she started to scream but when she saw it was me, she wanted me to fuck her, I rolled her over onto her stomach and started fucking her butt. That's when you heard her screaming and came in.

We all headed outside to the pool and all jumped into the pool to cool off. Emma cuddled up to me and quietly thanked me telling me how her dad fucking her butt brought back memories of her ex boyfriend and his dad, and she didn't want her dad knowing what they did to her because he would do something serious to them.

Mal came up to me and asked how last night was, he knew the girls wanted to fuck me as they had asked him if it was ok. I told him how wonderful they were and how Emma loved sex I asked how long he had been fucking her, and he just gave me a smile, He told me how Holly was the more experience sexual partner and had fucked a few of his friends before.

I told him how I had watched the girls enjoy each other, and how hot a sight that had been watching them eat each others pussy and use the double ended dildo on each other.

"I'm glad they're using the double edged dildo it cost me a fortune." Mal told me.

I went inside and grabbed a few beers and brought them outside and sat them in the ice bucket next to the pool. I found Holly waiting for me. Looking over at the far side of the pool I could see that Mal had young Emma sitting on the edge of the pool with his hands holding her hips as he was thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy as he fucked her, I saw him open his mouth and take Emma's whole breast into his mouth as her hands held his head onto her breast

Holly was eager to also have some fun she was already fingering her pussy and as I sat down she pushed me onto my back and moved between my legs and began licking up and down my cock shaft and around the head before sucking my cock deep into her mouth where she began to bob her head up and down.

As Holly's mouth worked wonders on my cock, I looked over to watch Mal fucking his daughter's pussy. Emma had her arms around his neck pulling his chest against her small breasts as the passionately kissed each other. It was easy to see Holly was excited and loved to fuck, her screams and moans for her father to fuck her harder and quicker, I knew from last night that she was close to cumming and about to have another orgasm.

I pulled Holly's head up and she looked into my eyes and smiled, I told her. "I want to fuck you now, I want to feel my cock in your pussy."

Holly climbed up and squatted over my cock and then with her hand guided my cock into her pussy as she lowered herself fully down onto my cock. Then as I held her breasts and squeezed them. She started to rock back and forth, bouncing up and down on my cock, it felt incredible, I had never been fucked like this before, by one so young and gorgeous.

Holly was a expert she brought me close to blowing my load several times, before relaxing then starting to milk my cock again, this time there was no way I could stop from blowing my load my cock erupted in a large blast of my cum into her pussy it was followed by several smaller blasts and squirts of the rest of my cum. When she lifted her pussy of my cock, she replaced it with her mouth sucking every last drop of cum out of me, then licking up and down the shaft, cleaning my cock.

As I laid there trying to recover, I looked at Mal and his youngest daughter Emma, Mal must of finished fucking her as now his head was between her legs licking her pussy sucking his cum out of her pussy that he had just filled. Emma was running her hands over his head and thru his hair, every now and then I saw her body tense up and her grip his hair tight and I knew that he had found her magic button.

Emma screamed. "I'm cumming, oh fuck yes, daddy you have given me another orgasm, oh yes."

Luckily we had no close neighbours who could of heard her screaming out that her dad was fucking her, I looked towards the boundary fence to make sure no one was popping their head over to see what all the noise was. If someone had heard or seen two older men fucking two naked young females, I'm sure they would of jumped the fence to join in.

The four of us stood in the pool splashing and fooling around as we chatted about how things for us had changed and what plans we had for later on. Emma talked about her girlfriend joining us.

Mal told her. "I explained to you before that she is still too young, maybe when she is older she can join us."

Holly then asked her dad. "What about inviting my teacher and his wife over, you told me you wanted to meet them."

Mal told Holly. "That's up to your granddad," then he started laughing at calling me their granddad as I really wasn't and was only called granddad because I was older and had known them for years.

"It's fine with me if you want to invite them to join us." I told Holly

Holly jumping out the pool said. "Goody, I going to ring them the now."

I looked at Mal and he shaked his head and said. "It's impossible to keep up with them and keep them satisfied."

"I'm glad I can help out." I told Mal as I pulled Emma closer to me and start kissing her. I felt her hand wrapped around my cock and gave it a few strokes.

Mal said. "We better rest first and find out if we're going to have some visitors."

Holly bounded out the house and jumped into the pool causing a large splash and said. "They're both coming over now."

My life was never going to be the same again.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing

It was amazing it made me cum 4times my bed is soaking wet amzing

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sisters Pt. 03 Previous Part
Sisters Series Info

Similar Stories

My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Jake's mother and sisters help him after a horrible incident.in Incest/Taboo
Sister-Wife A brother and sister get caught by their daughters.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories