Sit & Be Tied

Story Info
Wife ties the knot.
804 words
3.65
92.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I began fantasizing and role-playing about six months ago, and it has really helped enliven our sex life. We enjoy creating scenes and then telling each other and acting out some of the experiences.

Two weeks ago I returned from a two-week business trip. After dinner we were sitting in the dining room when Paula mentioned that while she was alone she had fantasized a lot. She said that she got some of her ideas from a book she read. She said that the book had arrived when I was out of town and that she couldn't resist a peek. Paula than began reading about a guy who, as part of a bet, was tied to a chair and then raped by a woman attending a party at his house that night. I found the story arousing and I said that I'd be willing to act it out, but that I didn't want to be gagged.

Paula guided me into our recreation room, where she undressed me while explaining how horny she had gotten reading the story. She sat me down at the armless desk chair and proceeded to tie my hands together behind the chair and my ankles to each front leg. I was rock-hard by the time my wife dimmed the lights and slowly removed her clothes. Paula is an attractive woman of twenty-eight, and even after several years of marriage, I find her body exquisite.

She sat on my lap and began nibbling at my neck and ears. Unable to control events was both frustrating and exciting. Paula began French-kissing me and then mounted me and began a slow, rhythmic up-and-down motion. Well, 1 was so excited I just exploded in a ferocious orgasm. My wife smiled and said that she was not the only horny one in the family I told her that I'd enjoyed it and apologized for coming so soon. Then, to my surprise, Paula said, "We tried it without a gag, and now we'll try it my way."

She then got some more rope and tightly bound my upper body to the back of the chair. She also tied my knees to the chair legs, leaving my balls and cock totally exposed. When I told her that I appreciated her enthusiasm but was a little tired and might not be up for this, she left the room and returned with a roll of tape and tightly wound it around my mouth so that I was unable to speak.

My wife reminded me that we hadn't had sex since I was out of town and said that there was no reason I couldn't get it up again. "In fact, you look like you're almost ready now." It was true. My cock was on the rise again. Being totally unable to move and speak, along with Paula's aggressive manner, had given me a second erection.

Paula sat down in front of me and began telling me another story, this one about female masturbation. As she spoke she began stroking her tits and thighs. She then lay back on the floor and began slowly fingering herself. Just when I thought she was about to come, she jumped up and quickly sat on my hard tool and began pumping furiously, reaching a violent orgasm in a matter of seconds.

She just sat there exhausted (I was still inside her) as her breathing slowly returned to normal. She looked at me and said, "I'm pretty tired, but it would be a shame not to take advantage of that big hard dick down there. I think we can make him come again if we are creative."

With that she began to tell me about a couple who tied each other up and had sex while bound and gagged. Paula got some tape and taped her mouth. Then she got more rope and wound it tightly around her upper and lower body. She placed her hands behind her as if they were tied and then moved over to my chair and mounted me again. I was terribly turned on as she began lowering herself onto my dick. It was pure lust—we could not talk, touch or hold one another. We were just two animals who could communicate only through their genitals. _ And communicate we did. Our breathing got heavier and more noticeable, as neither of us could breathe through our mouths.

Paula continued to thrust her eager cunt onto my cock as we reached the point of no return. I could hold back no longer and shot a load of semen up into her steaming hole. Paula again came to shattering climax and collapsed on my exhausted body She quickly freed herself and~ then me. We slept until eleven the following morning.

Would love to hear feedback from all.