Sith Inquisitor: Korriban Escapades

Story Info
Apprentice Malora embraces her whorish nature.
1.9k words
4.22
31.5k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faolin23
Faolin23
12 Followers

The comlink whirred to life and buzzed on the bedside table in the master room of the Fury-class interceptor. Virun Korva, an apprentice to Lord Zash, rose to action immediately and checked the frequency as it buzzed in his hand. Sure enough, it was his master, and he eyed the women currently slumbering in his bed. He nearly grinned as he remembered the night before and made sure she was in fact asleep before answering.

A foot high image of Lord Zash suddenly blossomed above the circular disk of his comlink, casting part of the room in an eerie blue light. She was clearly pleased with herself, that much Virun could tell, but usually what pleased her meant an entire day of killing and maiming to complete her desires.

"Ahh, my wonderful apprentice," she said graciously. "I tried calling as you reached planet-side but there must have been unforeseen complications in your flight."

It was phrased as idle curiosity and speculation, but Virun read between the lines and caught that it was more of a question. He took a fraction of a moment to complete his lie and fingered his double-bladed lightsaber that was next to his pillow.

"Indeed I did, my master, "replied Virun earnestly. " I had docked as an Imperial Intelligence Officer made her way onto the landing strip and approached me with a complication that I saw fit to oblige." He couldn't help but look at the women still sleeping in his peripheral vision as he replied, before locking gazes with Lord Zash and inclining his head. She chuckled to herself and wagged her index finger at him, clearly understanding what had happened.

"Regardless, I still take precedence over such trivial matters which I hope you understand in the future, my apprentice," said Lord Zash. "The reason you are on Korriban is to aid Lord Renning in a project of his in exchange for information to the location of a lost artifact."

"Where can I find this Lord Renning?" asked Virun, standing up and taking his lightsaber with him as he left the room.

"His laboratory is located in the Lower Wilds so he might have close access to his research. Do watch your tongue with him, Virun; he does not take kindly to criticism. Report back when you have the artifact."

The transmission was cut, and Virun sighed, making his way to the refreshers to clean himself up. He moved quickly and within ten minutes, was fully garbed and geared, making his way out of the ship as he sensed the women onboard wake up. He boarded the small speeder set out for him, the Imperial logo emblazoned in red as it lifted its nose toward the sun and took off. His tousled brown hair blew back in the wind picked up from the open cockpit and he leaned back, putting the speeder on autopilot and on a direct course for the Lower Wilds Laboratory.

The tombs and monuments dedicated to Dark Lords long dead flew past as the speeder flew above the red sands and outcroppings of orange rock. The speeder shifted its angle, its nose pointing downward as it slowly made its descent onto a pair of landing pads set onto the western side of the laboratory complex. There, a young black-haired girl waited for him as he landed and hopped out of his speeder.

He approached the women and eyed her as discreetly as he could. She wore the skintight outfit of a Sith apprentice, that combined elements of an Imperial Intelligence uniform. Her lightsaber hung by a clip on her belt and her yellow eyes sized him up as he stopped barely a meter away from her, his eyes flickering to her ample breasts that stood out seductively over her ample body.

"Lord Renning obviously appreciates my help if he sent such a beautiful woman to greet me, "Virun said with a wry grin. Her expression was unreadable but he could feel her composure softening up.

"My name is Malora, "she said graciously extending her hand to the facilities around them. " I am his apprentice stationed here in this heat-blasted hell."

"I take it you don't like it here?" asked Virun hooking his arm around hers as they walked off of the landing platform. He let her guide him past the cages of prowling beasts gazing at him with yellow eyes that matched his own. he didn't focus his attention much on the captive animals, instead smiling at Malora.

"This laboratory is a madhouse full of these malignant beasts that my master slices up or dissects for his research. I learn nothing of the force, only procedures for lab work and rudimentary skills, "said Malora exclaimed, frustratingly waving her free hand about.

She suddenly turned around towards him, her tits rubbing up against his left arm and chest and she softly pressed herself up against him. "In fact, "she said gazing up with her equally yellow eyes." You're the only real company I've had in months."

She led him away from the center where Virun knew Lord Renning awaited and instead guided him to a holo-terminal center tucked away not far from the landing pads. Ushering him in quietly she shut the door and drew him close to the terminal. Before Virun can ask any questions, she pressed her body up against him and kissed him firmly. She moaned loudly as she forced her silken tongue into Virun's mouth and played coyly with his own, driven by a sudden and wild lust that took Virun by surprise. She groped with her left hand and grabbed onto his cock, almost wishing they didn't have any business to conduct, or else she would have gotten on her knees and sucked him off right then and there.

Regrettably, she pulled away but still held onto his cock firmly. "I have a proposition for you, "she said breathlessly, stroking his bulging dick through the cloth of his robe.

"You have my complete and undivided attention, Malora, "said Virun as he stared at her hungrily, eager to rip the clothes from her body and fuck the living force out of her.

" I have to devise a way out of here, " she whimpered, eagerly rubbing his cock as though it was her lifeline out of this laboratory. " I want you to bring me the brain my master is going to ask you to retrieve for him; from there I'm going to sabotage his work to persuade the Dark Council to exile him."

"You still haven't explained the part where I benefit from this, "said Virun as he stroked her flawless pink lips. He could only imagine what it would feel to stuff every inch of his hard meat down her warm and wet throat, having that soft and silky tongue working enthusiastically to please him.

"I'll give you whatever you want if you can help me, "said Malora submissively. Virun caught the bait easily, tempted to prey upon her submissiveness and her desire to be free of Renning like stringing a nerf steak in front of a rancor.

Finally his temptation swiftly won out and he stopped her hand from jerking him off. "You have a deal...but there is a condition, "said Virun maliciously grinning. He reached forward with both hands and gently massaged both her shoulder, eliciting a groan from her luscious lips.

"What's the condition?" she asked with her eyes closed, enjoying the feel of his hands working on her. He suddenly stopped and roughly turned her around so she faced the holo-terminal. He bent her brutally over the terminal, forcing her face onto the flat surface as he ground his hard dick against her toned ass, enjoying the feel of his large member against those curved and beautiful mounds of flesh.

Reaching forward he whispered seductively in her ear." I obviously want to see what exactly I'm going to get once I give you the brain."

"But...you can't fuck me..until...you give me the brain," she said moaning out half those words as he resumed massaging her shoulders as he continued grounding into her ass.

"Oh I'm not going to fuck you, but I'm going to do the next best thing...but all in the best interest of surveying the goods, "said Virun matter-of-factly as he undid her belt and tossed it onto the floor. All she did in return was submissively moan as he pulled his cock away from her ass and pull off her skintight pants with hardly an effort.

With her creamy ass just inches away from his near-foot long manhood, he could only excitedly grin as he contemplated just what he would do when he had unrestricted access to her body. For now he was content with pulling off his robes and freeing his cock from its confines.

She tried angling her body so she can get a good look at what he was doing, but he forced her head back down onto the table, causing her to groan in frustration. With a soft chuckle, Virun rubbed the head of his phallus against the lips of Malora's pussy causing her to moan and gyrate her hips a little, trying to discreetly maximize the pleasure Virun was causing her to feel.

"Do you like that whore?" asked Virun, rubbing in earnest, feeling her pussy become very hot and wet.

"I'm not a whore...I'm Sith, "she gasped, as he slowly began to slid his hands over the skintight shit she wore and got a feel for her breasts. He was impressed by how firm and delightful they felt in his hands, his cock growing ever so harder as he fantasized how they would feel without her shirt to confine them.

" really, because you're enjoying this far more than I ever anticipated, " replied Virun cunningly, forcing her to stand up slightly and place her hands onto the holo-terminal as he continued his groping in earnest; his cock never skipping a beat as it continued luxuriously pampering the Sith whores pussy lips.

"Fuck you, "she growled, roughly gyrating her hips, nearly causing Virun to come all over her pussy in surprise. Obviously she felt even more turned on by the notion of whoring herself out to Virun.

"You're going to be doing that just fine, Sith whore, once I retrieve that brain, "said Virun delightfully. He could feel the waves of lust, pleasure, and anger flowing from her making him want Malora even more. he then released his hold on her firm mounds and began earnestly rubbing her clit, making Malora moan louder and gyrate her hips harder as she sought to gain every ounce of pleasure she could like a Tatooine moisture farmer to water.

" oh gods, don't stop, " she said, nearly screaming it out as she gyrated her hips so hard, she nearly plunged his dick right inside her sweet pussy. Virun felt her getting hotter and wetter, if that was possible, until then she came. A beautiful gush washed over his hard cock as she came, her face becoming red as she cried out as relentless waves of pleasure and ecstasy overwhelmed her, leaving her gasping as she laid against the holo-terminal enjoying every moment of pleasure.

He pulled on his robes again, letting his hard cock soften into quiescence and gazed wistfull at the warm ass that would soon be his.

He bowed his head close to her face and said, " don't go anywhere whore."

Her reply was to moan softly and attempt to lick his lips, driven by some diminishing animal lust that Virun could appreciate and even admire. Firmly smacking her ass, he left the holo-terminal, leaving her half naked and bowed over it, almost submissive and waiting eagerly for him to return.

Faolin23
Faolin23
12 Followers