Sitting Around

Story Info
It just happened, or did it?
1.9k words
2.91
80.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all just sitting around talking in the living room, Myself, my wife and an old friend. We were drinking a little, the friend and I beer and her mixed drinks. I got a phone call from the neighbor and excused myself for a few minutes to go help him out. I was gone for about 15 minutes and when I entered the front yard gate and walked to the front door, I heard a little giggle from the wife that caused me to stop a second and listen. She's got a giggle that she only uses during foreplay, and I'm not even sure if she knows she does it, but this is what I thought I had heard, so I just stood off to the side and listened a minute, and then sure enough, that is what I heard. Standing there a few more minutes, I kept listening to make sure I was hearing what I thought I was and then I realized they weren't in the living room and listened at the bedroom window and noticed they weren't in there either. I then walked around the house and listened at the back door. The back door opens into a dining room that we had added onto the double wide. The kitchen used to be on the back wall of the house and we took out the window from there to make the door into the dining room. I knew that since the door was on the side wall, I was safe staying there to listen so I just waited. I heard a few more giggles, some sloppy kissing and then a moan. By this time I was getting curious, so I walked to the back dining room window and saw the following.

My wife was standing butt against the counter and on her left was a soda bottle with the top off, a glass ¾ full of coke and ice, and on her other side the open bottle of whiskey. Our friend had her hands in one of his pinned above her on the over head cabinets. Her top was missing and he was sucking nibbling and licking on her tits. Her head was tilted slightly back and her eyes were closed and her face was slightly flushed. Tracing a trail to between her tits and then up her chest, over her throat and chin, His mouth covered hers and as his tongue dipped into her mouth I could hear the deep groan of lust start deep in her chest and expel itself into his mouth. As he moved to nibble on her arm, I noticed that her lips were swollen with passion. I watched him kiss down her arm until reaching her arm pit where he started sucking and nibbling on her again. Once again, her head went back and she thrust her chest forward with her hard rock nipples pointing right towards me.

He then dropped her hands and once again started kissing her as his hands found their way between them undoing and pushing down her shorts, throwing them to the side, he then gently lifted her onto the counter with her pussy right at the edge and spreading her legs began licking from her knees to the side of her pussy but never touching it. Then his tongue found it's way between her legs and for what seemed like endless minutes he licked round and round her pussy changing directions but never touching her lips or clit. She was moaning and thrusting herself forward trying to stop his teasing, but it wasn't working. Her legs then went around his back and her hands to his head as his mouth completely covered her pussy and he began sucking her and running his tongue up and down her slit. As her breathing became faster and deeper, he sucked her clit into his mouth and began flicking his tongue over it while her tits bounced and head moved from side to side. With her hands flying to the counter for support, her head thrown back, Legs pulling him hard into her, tits thrust out and forcing her pussy hard into his face; she let out a very loud "Yeseseseseseseseseseseseses! I'm cumumumumumumumuming! Shititititititititititititit! Um! Arg! Yeseseseseseses!" and covered his face with her sweet pussy juices.

As she's coming down from the strong orgasm, he is kissing up over her mound then stomach, pausing to suck and tongue her belly button, before kissing up between her tits, then her throat and chin before covering her mouth with his once again. When her arms go around his neck, his go around her waist and he helps her down from the cabinet, never breaking the kiss. Once she's standing, her hands come between them and as she's licking her juices from his face and going back for more kissing, she's also unbuttoning his shirt. The shirt finally discarded, her fingers play in his chest hair and tongues dart as she finds her way slowly down to the button on the pants. Flick,button open and zip, zipper down, now she's pushing his pants towards the floor. As he shakes his legs, causing the pants to fall to his ankles, one of her hands finds his cock and the other his balls as first one foot then the other leaves the pants and he kicks them to join her clothes in the corner.

As they move apart, she looks down; "oh my, what a nice tool!"

Smiling, "You like?"

"Mmmmm! It's got to be around 9 inches, and" licking her lips, "look at those vain's. Man! I think this thing is as thick as a baseball bat!"

Laughing, "Not quite, but close."

Going to her knees, she lifts his cock and begins kissing and sucking his balls. She loves shaved balls, and he hasn't disappointed her there. She then kisses up the shaft and kissing the head she puts her hands around his cock and slowly moves them up and down the shaft before taking the head in her mouth and sucking while at the same time flicking her tongue up and down the crack. His hands go to her head and slowly she works the thick cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. She begins sucking him harder and faster and I can hear the slurping and popping sounds from outside. Her cheeks are drawn inward and she's twisting her head back and forth as the thick man meat slides in and out of her lips. Every now and then, she slides all the way off his cock and I can hear the pop from the suction outside the window. She loves sucking cock and you can tell by the sparkle in her eyes that she's really enjoying this one.

His hands then move to her shoulders as he lays her back onto the floor. Running his hands over her tits, down over her stomach, then her mound and down her legs to her feet, he then spreads her legs and looks at her swollen, wet, shaved cunt. Supporting his weight on his hands, he rubs his cock on her pussy lips and then rubbing it on her clit he asks, "Do you want this?"

"Purhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr! Yes!" and then as the thick head pushes, then spreads the lips really wide and tight, "Oh my god! Oh yes, it's tight. MMMMMMMMMMMMM! More." As he's slowly sliding into her, her hands find her tits, cover them and then begin opening and closing on them mashing them and releasing them. With about 2 inches of his cock left to enter her, he pulls almost all the way out and then with one strong lunge, slap, his balls hit her ass. At the same time her fingers pinch both nipples and twist as her mouth flys open. "Ooof! Fufufufufufufufuck!" Then again slowly his cock slides all the way out and then back in with a fast down stroke. Once again, the same explanations, but this time instead of stopping there, he begins pounding in and out of her really fast. Her arms fly out to her sides, legs up around his ass and as he pumps in and out and from side to side really fast her head roles from side to side, tits bounce and flop around as she begins a long lasting orgasm.

"Yesesesesese!Oh!...My!..God!...Fuckukukukuuk Mmemememememememememeeee!" He is slamming her so hard and fast that her body can do nothing but follow his. Then, her arms find their way around his neck and as she pulls him down for a kiss, he slows the motion. With her tongue deep down his throat, she is now using her legs to pull herself hard up into him. All I can hear outside the window now is their body slap slap slap and a grunt from her every time his thick cock bottoms out in her pussy.

They begin a wild rocking from side to side and I notice that while never stopping the fucking motion, he is working his arms under her back an then they roll over. As she breaks the kiss and raises to ride him, she is now looking out the window. She lifts herself until just the head of his cock is still in her and then pausing for a few seconds just lets herself drop. She is now riding him wildly throwing her head back and from side to side while at the same time pinching and twisting her nipples.

"Umph!umph! umph!...It's Fillililililililililing Mememememememememeeeee soooooooo gooooood! Soooooooooooo! Fuckinninininining! Tigigigigight! I'memememememe! Cumumumuminininininggggg!on yoururururururururururururu bigigigigigigig Cock!"

She climbs off and gets onto her hands and knees looking back at him. He moves around behind her and rubs his juice covered cock over her ass and then slide back into her pussy. Looking down between them she says, "oh my, it's tighterererererererer Thiisisisisisisis wyayayaya!" as he begins slamming her hard again. He's spreading her ass wide and watching between them as his fat cock slides in and out of her pussy. Every time He hits bottom I can hear some kind of comment. "yes!...Fuck!...God!...Fuck!...Me!...don't!...stop!...Fucking!...me!...It's!...So!...Goooooooood!... I'm Cumnmnmnmnmnmnmningngngngngngngngn Againininininin! Ohohohohohoh! Mymymymy Gododododododdo! Yourururururururururururur! Makingigigigigigigigigiging memememememememememememeem SQuririririririririririririririririrt!"

I had ducked down under the window because they were facing me, but with this I found a way to see in where they couldn't see me. I look just in time to see him grab a hand full of hair, yank her up hard putting an arm around her stomach and covering her mouth for a hard kiss. He then begins grunting and from where I'm standing I can see his fat cock pumping in and out of her drippy cunt as he shoots his load deep into her pussy. I just stand and watch as they kiss and his cock softens and drops from her cunt with their juices leaking of her cunt and dripping onto the floor. They then get up and I head around to the front of the house, pausing a while on the side to give them time to get arranged. When I enter the house they are both sitting in the living room talking as if nothing had ever happened. The wife wants to know what was up and I explain that he had a virus on his system and I cleaned it up.

After he left, we discussed what went on and how the plan for her to fuck him worked out so well and how she didn't even have to try.