Sitting for Liz and Cassie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess that Liz realises this and she makes a joke to lighten the mood a little. "You need to stay really still for this bit. Fortunately there's the perfect thing here for me to grip onto."

She extends her middle finger and slowly slides it partially inside me. "Oh, that's really tight! You haven't had much in here have you?"

"Um, no," I say timidly.

"What have you ever put in there?"

I feel very self conscious and answer, "Er, I don't know."

Cassie fires back, "Oh, I think you do know. Come on, tell us or we won't do any more." She really likes pushing me.

"Well, tampons obviously. And my finger. And yesterday, Cassie's finger. And once I used a little carrot. And the handle of my hairbrush a few times -- but that's only the size of my finger."

"A carrot! Did you put it back in the fridge afterwards? Or did you eat it?" I think Cassie's getting excited hearing this.

"No, I threw it out."

"Oh", she says disappointedly, "I would have eaten it."

"Yes, but you're a sex maniac," interjects Liz. Cassie just smiles as if she takes that as a compliment.

They get back the shaving. Liz uses her finger inside me to stretch the lips in each direction as she shaves. They seem to take great delight in doing it -- and I know I'm enjoying it. Eventually they finish and Cassie uses the towel to wipe away the excess foam. I run my fingers over it and feel how smooth it is.

"Hang on -- wait for the final touch," says Cassie, "and this is the best bit!" She opens the second bottle and pours some liquid into her hand. Then she starts massaging it into my mons. It's some kind of oil and it's got a rich, sweet, spicy aroma. She rubs it all around the area that they've shaved -- the insides of my thighs, around my pussy and down to my arse. It feels very erotic. I can tell that I'm very wet. Then Cassie slides her oily finger inside me which feels magnificent. I'm starting to pant. She and gives a little lick on my lips. "Mmm, yum!" she says.

"Yes, it's strawberry flavoured," says Liz, "and I'm going to make sure I don't miss anything." She gently pushes Cassie away and moves to the floor between my legs.

She starts by licking around my mons. Her huge tongue slurps up the oil which she devours noisily. I'm on fire now. She licks on either side of my pussy and down to my arse. Her tongue sneaks between my cheeks and gently touches my bum hole. I jump at the touch. Then she moves back up to my vagina and starts licking the labia. All the while she's making loud slurping sounds. While she's licking, she slides her index finger inside. I can feel it moving into me. It's probably the largest thing I've ever had in there. I can feel it scraping along the sides of my vagina.

"Ooh, you are wet. And very tight," she says.

"Mmm, that feels great. Please keep going," I pant.

Then it happens. She removes her finger and moves her mouth so that her lips are inside my labia. And her tongue starts sliding into me. It's even fatter than her finger and it really fills me up. And it just keeps going in!

"Fuck, that's good!" I spurt out.

And then she starts doing something that I can hardly describe. She slides her tongue backwards and forwards in and out of me. At the same time she wiggles it up, down, left, and right. It feels incredibly wonderful. After a few seconds of that, my orgasm comes flying up on me.

"Yeah! Oh! More! Please!"

She uses her thumb to massage my clit and it crashes over me. I've never felt anything like it. I arch my back and lift my bum off the bed. I scream out in ecstasy. I can hardly breathe. After a few seconds I feel completely wiped out and I fall back onto the bed exhausted.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I've never felt anything like that before," I pant out after recovering for a few seconds, sitting up to look at the two women.

"She's fucking good at it, isn't she?" asks Cassie, sharing a look with Liz.

"Oh, yeah. That was magnificent!"

"My turn!" says Cassie as she lies down next to me and spreads her legs. "It won't take long. Watching that has really got me horny."

"You're very demanding!" says Liz, "And that's why I love you!"

She moves over to between Cassie's legs and starts giving her the same treatment. I sit up and watch her closely. I can see her tongue move down between Cassie's bum cheeks and around her anus. With me, she just gave it a little flick. But now she runs it around and around. Cassie uses her hand to pull her cheeks apart and Liz gives it a good rimming.

Cassie is now breathing very hard. She says, "Now, please."

Liz's tongue leaves her arse and slips back up to her pussy. She presses her lips to the hole and I can see her tongue sliding out of her mouth and into Cassie's vagina.

"Oh, yeah! That's it," pants Cassie.

Then Liz starts the wriggling tongue trick again. Cassie goes berserk! She's wriggling around and arching her back. All the while, she's pulling on her nipples. Finally, she lets out a little scream and collapses back on the bed.

After a few seconds of rest, she sits up, puts her arms around Liz's neck and gives her a huge passionate kiss.

"Thank you!", she says. "That was wonderful, as always."

She lies back for a few seconds and recovers her breath. Then she says, "But there's somebody here who hasn't cum yet. What would you like me to do?"

"Sorry, Cass, but I'd really like to get together with Sally this time. If she'll have me."

"No problem," says Cassie, "Is that ok with you, Sally?"

"Er, yeah, I guess," I say, "But I couldn't do anything like what you did for me."

"That's ok. I'll tell you what to do. Oooh, this going to be fun!" says Liz,clapping her hands together and laughing like a little girl.

Liz climbs up onto the bed, gently pushes Cassie aside, and lies down in her place. Then she holds out her arms and says, "Come on, Sally."

I roll over on top of her and place my elbows on either side of her head. Our lips are only a an inch apart and I can smell the strawberry on her. Our boobs are mashed together. She spreads her legs and wraps them around mine. She pulls me down so that our lips meet and slides the tip of her tongue into my mouth. I can taste a mixture of strawberry oil and Cassie's pussy on her. I push my tongue into her mouth and swirl it around. Her tongue meshes with mine.

After a minute of passionate kissing, she breaks off the kiss and says, "Suck my nipples, please."

I slide down her body and suck her right boob into my mouth. I run the tip of my tongue around the areola. Then I suck on the nipple. It hardens and grows in my mouth. With my fingers, I squeeze the left boob. It fits beautifully into the palm of my hand.

Liz is now breathing heavily. She says, "A bit harder!"

I squeeze her left nipple between my fingers and, at the same time, I gently nip the right one with my teeth. She jumps a little and whispers, "Ooh, yeah! Just like that."

I roll my body a little to the left and move my right hand down to her pussy. I rub my finger over her clitoris and down between her lips. She's incredibly wet down there and my finger slides into her easily. I rub it in and out a few times bringing it back up to her clit each time. Her clit has swollen since I touched it before -- it now feels like a little pebble.

She whispers, "Put your fingers inside, please." I slide my index finger deep into her and then add a second followed by a third. Her pussy accommodates them easily. I consider trying to put my whole hand in there but I'm not sure if she'll like that. She's violently pushing back against my hand now. On each stroke she lifts her bum up to meet my hand. It's making my arm quite tired.

I slide further down her body so that my face is between her legs, the sight of the bare pussy exciting me again. I can see how wet she it -- there are fluids dripping down her lips and pooling just above her bum.

"Please lick me," she says quietly. I extend my tongue and tentatively lick all around he pussy opening. She has quite a tangy taste which is rather enjoyable. I lick with a bit more enthusiasm. She's panting now.

"Put your fingers back in, please," she whispers.

I insert three fingers and start rubbing them back and forth. At the same time I move my tongue up to her clit and flick it a few times. Her panting turns to gasping. I flatten my tongue and push it hard against her clit.

"Shove your whole fist in now."

I fold my fingers in together and push my fingertips into her pussy. It requires a bit of effort, but my hand slides in until it's up to my wrist. It looks quite amazing seeing my hand like that. I could never get anything that big in me. But it seems easy for her -- and she seems to be enjoying it.

"Oh, that's good! I'm really close. Now lick me hard!"

I start licking her clit as hard as I can. At the same time, I slowly pump my fist in and out of her pussy. I suck the clit in between my lips and flick it with my tongue. She's going crazy now -- panting and wriggling. It's difficult to keep my lips in place.

"Yeah, yeah, nearly there," she gasps.

All of a sudden, she lets out a huge wailing noise. It lasts for about twenty seconds. Then she collapses back onto the bed, pushes my hand and mouth away, rolls over onto her side, and curls up into a ball. She lays there quivering for about a minute. Then she slowly rolls back onto her back. She smiles and holds her hands out to me. I move up into her arms and she gives me a gentle kiss.

"Thank you, you did great. That was fantastic."

We both hear the sound of ecstasy from the chair beside the bed. It's just like last night but with the roles reversed. Cassie is rolling around on the chair with her finger stuck in her pussy. We both watch while she cums hard.

This time Liz and I both hold our arms out to her. She joins us on the bed and lies beside me so that I'm between them. I don't feel left out now. We kiss and cuddle for a while and then we all fall asleep entwined in each others' arms.

12