Sitting for Liz and Cassie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear a few gasps from Cassie who's sitting on the couch. I look over and see she's got a little vibrator that she's rubbing over her clit. She cums hard and doubles over. After a few seconds recovery, she goes back to rubbing. She comes a second time within another minute.

She recovers for a few seconds and then puts the vibrator down on the couch, gets up, comes over to me and whispers in my ear, "Come on - get your gear off." She lifts my top over my head and starts sucking on my nipples. A tingle of pleasure zooms straight from my boobs down to my pussy. Without taking my nipples out of her mouth, she unzips my skirt and pulls it and my undies down. Then she reaches into the box and pulls out one of the thin silver vibrators. A quick twist of its base and it starts whirring. Holding it by the shaft, she rubs the tip of on my mound, just above my clit. It feels absolutely amazing - much more intense than anything I've felt before. I just about double over in surprise, but Cassie holds me up.

She grabs a second silver vibrator from the box and leads me over to the couch. She sits cross legged and motions for me to do the same. Then she takes one of vibrators and reaches over to me, running it gently over my nipple while doing the same to herself with the other vibrator. She's turned the vibrations down quite low providing a very gentle stimulation. We sit and watch the screen for a few minutes. It's quite blissful - the sensual touch of the vibrator, the fucking on the TV, the squelching and panting sounds of Liz and Jackie playing with their toys. I can see that Jackie has now inserted the largest of the three prongs deep inside her pussy. The second one is up against her clit. I can't see the third one, but I can imagine where it is. Liz is fucking herself with one of the enormous dildos with one hand, and running a small vibrator over her clit with the other. Her nipples are sticking out like bullets.

Cassie moves both of our vibrators down from our nipples to our pussies. She delicately runs them down between our legs and over our lips. It feels magnificent - quite sublime. She puts hers down, leans over, and slips her finger middle finger inside my vagina. "Just checking to see how wet you are," she says with a smile. "Oooh, looks like we won't be needing any lubricant - you're soaking!" She brings her finger up to my mouth and rubs it on my lips.

I have no doubt that she's correct - I don't think I've ever felt this turned on in my life. All of my senses have some kind of sexual involvement - watching the porn, listening to the slurping noises, tasting myself on my lip, smelling Cassie's excitement next to me. And more than anything else, feeling the vibrator on my clit. Cassie now puts it into my hand, pushes my hand down to my pussy, and touches the tip onto my clit. Now she forces my hand down further and helps me slide the tip inside. The feeling is electric. She leaves me alone and goes back to her own pussy. Within another minute she's cumming again. I don't know how she does it!

Left to my own devices, I slide a bit more of the vibrator inside myself. It feels unlike anything I've ever felt before. When I use my fingers, I wriggle them inside me and it feels great. But this is a whole extra level of great. I slide a bit more of the vibrator inside me and start using the finger of my other hand to rub my clit. This is pure ecstasy - I'm not far from cumming and I start to breathe heavily. I push the vibrator all the way home and start rubbing harder. Just when I'm climbing to the ultimate goal, I feel my hands pulled away and the vibrator ripped out. I open my eyes in surprise and see all three girls standing over me. Liz has the vibrator and Jackie is holding my hands so I can't touch myself.

"Oh, fuck, please let me finish," I gasp out.

"No you don't, it's too early yet," says Liz. I lie there extremely frustrated. It seems they're not going to let me cum.

I slowly recover from my almost orgasm when I hear a male voice coming from the front door, "Evening, ladies!" I quickly grab my top from the floor and hold it over myself. A tall, handsome man comes into the room. He doesn't seem at all surprised to find three naked women lying around. He goes over to Cassie and gives her a quick kiss on the cheek, then leans down to Liz and gives her a more passionate kiss.

Jackie says, "Hi, darling. This is Sally. Sally, this is my husband, Sean. You've already seen parts of him."

"Oh, been flashing me around again, have you?" he replies with a smile, "Pleased to meet you, Sally. Don't stop your fun on my account."

Jackie pipes up with a big grin, "I couldn't let you finish the evening without seeing a real cock, Sally. So I texted Sean and asked him to come over. Feel free to check him out." Then she turns to Sean and adds, "She's never seen a hard one, baby. Get your clothes off and we'll show her."

"Gee, I don't even get offered a drink. It's hard work being your husband," he says mockingly.

"Don't worry, you'll get your reward," adds Liz. She stands up, goes over to Sean, and lifts his shirt off. Then she unbuttons his shorts and lets them drop. He's left standing there in just his underwear. He has a nice body - quite muscled and covered in a fine layer of blonde hair.

"Sally, come over here and do the honours," she says to me.

I'm quite intrigued at this stage. And I'm still feeling very horny. I get up, holding my shirt in front of me. Liz grabs it out of my hand and throws it to the side. I cover my boobs with my hands and double over to hide my pussy.

"Stop being such a prude. You're going to see him naked, let him see you too. He won't hurt you," she says. I reluctantly take my hand away and stand up. Even though I've done just about everything this weekend, it still feels very strange showing my naked body to a man. But it's quite arousing too.

Cassie is back on the couch while all this is going on. We hear the now familiar grunts of pleasure from her as she cums again. Sean ask her as she comes down from her orgasm, "How many tonight, Cass?"

"I think that's eight," she replies.

"Wow, is that a record?"

"No, but don't get the idea that I'm anywhere near finished yet!" she says with a knowing smile. She's unbelievable!

Liz takes my hand and places it on the outside of Sean's underwear over his bulge. "Go on," she says.

I look at Jackie to see if she's ok with me proceeding. She says, "It's all right, go ahead. You can do as much or as little as you want. You can just watch, or you can fuck him, or anything in between. We're all friends here."

I'm quite amazed at how casual she is about it all. I look at Sean and say, "No, I'm not going to fuck you. I'm saving my first time for somebody I really care about. But I would really like to see it, if that's ok."

"Sure."

Feeling a bit more confident, I take hold of either side of his underpants and pull them down off his hips. Leaning down to reach them brings my eyes almost level with his groin. As his penis comes into view, I can see every detail of it. I might not be an expert, but I do know that he's circumcised. I can see the pink glans and the scrunched up skin on the shaft. He's still quite soft and small, but I can see his balls hanging down loosely below it. I look up at him and he smiles - he's just watching me looking at him. "Go ahead," he says, "Grab hold of it if you want. But be gentle."

I do want to touch it, but I'm feeling very unsure about it all. Liz reaches down and cups his balls in her hand. Then she takes my hand and leads it to the tip of his penis. She touches my finger gently on the end and I see it shrink back slightly as I stroke it. She lets go of my hand and pulls the underwear down and off his feet so that he's now completely naked.

"That's a bit too gentle," says Jackie. She comes over and takes hold of the shaft stretching it away from his body. "Here, grab it like I am."

I'm still very tentative, but I wrap my hand around it and gently pull. It feels quite soft and squishy and warm.

"Do that a bit more," he says. I can feel it growing slightly in my hand as I pull. I move my hand backwards and forwards and feel it grow even more. Now he's hard enough to be able to slide my hand up and down the shaft. I watch, fascinated, as it grows to full hardness. I keep gently stroking back and forth.

"Now, we need a bit of lubrication," says Jackie. She gets down on her knees in front of him and wraps her lips around the head. Then she moves her head forward, sliding the shaft deep into her mouth.

He looks down at her, grinning. "I thought that this was about educating Sally," he says.

"She's learning," replies Jackie, withdrawing him from her lips for a second. Then she slides her mouth down the shaft until her nose presses into his public hair. I have no idea how she can do that - the tip must be way down her throat.

"Do you want to try?" asks Liz.

I shake my head, "I'd just like to watch for now."

Liz kneels down next to Jackie and takes hold of the base of the shaft as Jackie's head moves back up. She pulls him over towards her mouth and does the same thing that Jackie just did.

"Mmm, that tongue is amazing," purrs Sean.

They pass him back and forth between them, each taking a few strokes with their mouth when it's their turn. Sean is starting to breathe heavily.

"Go on, Sally, have a turn," says Jackie. She and Liz get up and make room for me to get down on my knees.

"Start by just licking him," coaches Jackie. I hold the shaft in my hand. It's considerably larger than before and my fingers barely reach around it. I stick out my tongue out and flick it over he head. In the background, we hear another orgasm from Cassie.

"Good. Now try putting the tip in your mouth," continues Jackie. I wrap my lips around the head and suck gently. He gives a little gasp.

"Ok, you're doing really well. Now suck it and rub your hand up and down it at the same time. Go on, a bit harder." I try to do what she's telling me to do, but I'm not sure that I'm doing it right.

"Ooh, yeah. That's good. You're a natural at this. Use your tongue around the top, and rub a bit harder," he pants. I try to do what he says.

"He's getting close," says Liz, "Keep going... a bit harder. You need to decide where he's going to cum, Sally. You can take it in your mouth or you can let it squirt out. Make up your mind - quick."

He's jerking back and forward now. Liz takes one of my hands off his shaft and pushes my finger up between his legs. "Stick your finger up his arse. He loves that."

I feel a bit reluctant to do that, but she forces my finger up there. Just as I do, he grunts and I feel a spurt from the tip of his penis into my mouth. It's warm, thick and salty. I take my mouth away and the next spurt lands on my chin - the next couple go all over my boobs. I keep rubbing until the squirting stops and he pushes my hand away.

After a few seconds, he sits down to recover. "Thank you, that was great," he puffs out, "Are you sure you haven't done that before?" I feel quite proud - he seems to be genuinely impressed with what I did. Jackie comes over and licks the cum off my boobs and chin. Then she kisses me and shoves her tongue deep in my mouth. We share the spunk for a few seconds before we both swallow it. It doesn't taste too bad.

I can't believe what I've just done - I've touched my first dick. And I didn't just touch it, I sucked it. And he came all over me. The combined stimulation of that and the vibrator has got me begging for release. Fluids are literally dripping down my legs. I rub my clitoris and nearly cum from just the first touch. But, yet again Jackie stops me.

"I thinks it's time to give her the treatment," she says.

"I think so," replies Liz, "Ok, who wants to be the blindfold?"

"Ooo, me, me, me!" answers Cassie.

I'm a bit stunned by everything that's going on. Cassie pushes me so that I fall back into the beanbag and then crawls up so that she's straddling my hips. I can feel the wetness of her pussy on my stomach. She holds my hands above my head and looks me in the eye saying, "I'm guessing that you'd like to cum."

That's a huge understatement and I whisper back to her, "Ooh, yes, please."

"Ok, let me explain what's going to happen to you. First, we're going to use this on you," she says as she holds up a strange, mushroom shaped device. "Do you know what it is?"

I gulp as I look at it, and say, "Not really. Some kind of vibrator?"

"It's a very special type of vibrator - it's designed to massage your G-spot. Do you know what that is?" When I nod, she continues, "And we're going to use this one on your clit," as she shows me one of the silver ones. "And," showing me a very thin, blue one with ribs on it, "this one is for your arse."

"I'm not sure I can do that," I whisper, a bit scared of the whole idea.

"What makes you think that you have any say in the matter," she answers. "And while all that's happening, you're going to be blindfolded by my cunt."

"Oh," I say very quietly. It sounds very exciting, but I'm not sure. Then again, it doesn't appear that I have much choice. And I really do want to cum ASAP.

She pushes my arms to the sides and knee walks up over my body so that her pussy is right in front of my face. Her lips are bright red and very swollen. And there's shiny fluid all over her groin area. The smell is quite overpowering, although not unpleasant. She uses her fingers to spread her lips and I can see that she has something white inside her.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Oh, you can see that, can you? It's called an egg. You slide it in and it stays there invisible. It's got ball bearings inside it that roll around as you move. It produces the most amazing feelings. I often wear one to work - it's a great way to avoid getting bored during meetings."

She's sitting so that I can't move my upper body at all. And all I can see is her pussy with her stomach and chest above. Down below, I feel a coarse pair of hands holding my feet and pushing my legs apart, and then a much finer pair of fingers spreading my lips. The tip of what I assume is the G-spot vibrator is pushed into the entrance to my vagina. It stretches me quite bit - I think it might be the widest thing I've every had in there. And then I feel the rest of it slide in. Now I'm sure I've never had anything that big inside me. It doesn't hurt, but it certainly fills me up. I feel it being angled so that it rests against the front wall of my pussy. It's not vibrating at the moment, but it does feel quite pleasant pushing there. Then I feel another pair of fingers pushing my bum cheeks apart and something cold and wet being pushed between them. It doesn't actually enter my bum, but just touches the rim of it. Finally I feel the cold tip of the silver vibrator just on the hood of my clit. All the vibrators are turned off and everything is quiet for a few seconds.

Cassie says to the others, "Ok, begin the operation." As she lifts her pussy up to my mouth, she says to me, "And you - start licking." I don't have much choice but to start. But I also don't have any objection to it!

Suddenly all three vibrators are turned on and the tip of the blue one is pushed into my bum. If Cassie wasn't sitting on me, I reckon I would have hit the ceiling. It's the most intense feeling I've ever had. Within about ten seconds I have to stop licking as I'm just gasping for air. Within thirty seconds, I can feel myself climbing to an enormous orgasm. And then it hits! I scream out, "Oh, fuck!" as it floods over me. It's like a dam bursting - every part of my body is pulsating. I jerk my feet away from the hands holding them, bring my knees up to my chest and roll to the side with my body doubled up. Then I just lie there panting. That is by far the most intense orgasm I've ever had. Cassie climbs off me and the toys are taken away. I just lie there in a pool of sweat and bliss. After a few minutes, I regain enough strength to open my eyes and sit up on my elbows.

"Fuck, that was incredible," I say in a barely audible voice, "Thank you."

But when I look over, all I can see is female bums. Liz and Jackie seem to be sharing Sean's cock in their mouths again. And Cassie is behind them both with their toys shoved up them. Now I can easily see the third prong stuck in Jackie's arsehole. Sean pulls back from their mouths and I see spurts of cum going all over both their faces. At the same time I hear both of them cumming. Liz lets out a loud wailing noise while Jackie screams "Fuck" over and over. After they calm down a bit, Cassie pulls the toys out of them. She the turns the vibrator onto herself and finishes with her tenth orgasm of the night. We all just lay there panting for a few minutes.

Finally, Liz sits up and says, "Anybody for a shower?" Amongst a chorus of "Yes", we all drag ourselves into the bathroom. Everybody is too exhausted to get up to much although I take the opportunity to wash Sean's equipment so that I can get a good feel of it. After we dry ourselves, Jackie and Sean get dressed, give everybody a kiss, and leave. I'm left sitting on the bed with Liz and Cassie.

Cass asks, "So, did you have a good time?"

"Wow, I've never had better!" I reply.

"Great," says Liz, "Hopefully, we can do it again sometime."

"I hope so," I add.

We turn off the light, put the ceiling fan on its lowest setting, and all lie back on the top sheet. After a quick kiss all around, we start drifting off from exhaustion. As I'm falling asleep, I think about the weekend I've had - I can't remember any time I've enjoyed more. I've decided that I'm going to tell Jenny all about on Monday - who knows, she might even be interested in joining us.

12