Situations

Story Info
Bruce gets what he wants.
1k words
3.86
41.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 09/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nAwT
nAwT
1 Followers

How do I always seem to get myself into these Situations? Ok, ALWAYS might be stretching it just a bit. I'm still fairly young, only in my late 20's. I'm 5'5, & about 130lbs. I've got ass length straight hair.

Here is the situation:

I'm in a late model Ford truck with Bruce at the local park. I don't mind saying that I was enjoying every inch of his 10 inch cock! I was moaning so loud, I thought the glass of the truck would break.

Bruce had me coming in my jeans from the moment he started nibbling on my earlobes and caressing my tits with his very skilled hands. He currently had me riding his cock. MmM! GAWD! It seemed like his hands was everywhere. While I was sliding my pussy up and down his cock, his left hand got hold of my right breast and guided it into his mouth. At first he teased my nipples with his tongue & lightly sucked on it. His right hand was planted firmly on my ass. I could feel his middle finger playing with my asshole. It just made me moan even louder because I knew what was going to come next and I couldn't wait! He grunted for me to stop. Which I didn't. I just slowed down a bit.

To my surprise Bruce gave me a stinger of a slap on my ass and again told me to stop. I did stop. For 2 seconds, then started riding him again.

With both of his hands gripping my ass and a low moan, he lifted me up until his cock was no longer in me. He slammed me down hard onto his 10" cock ramming it up my ass.

After a couple of minutes of holding still in surprise, Bruce said, "When I say stop, I mean STOP." Of course being the stubborn bitch that I am, I didn't listen and started moving slowly up and down his cock. I started moaning. GOD! He felt so good fucking my ass! I heard him moaning too, which made me ride him even harder. Again he moaned for me to stop.

When I didn't do as he said, he lifted me off of him and threw me on my back onto the seat. "I told you to stop! Since you won't listen, I'll have to punish you!" With him saying this, I started to shake a little. Bruce has never talked to me like that before.

I nervously laughed as he sat up, reached into the glove box and pulled out some tape. I looked at him, puzzled. "What are you going to do with that?" To my amazement he replied, "I'm going to use it to tie uou up with." Still laughing a little nervously I said, "Your kidding right?" The look in his eyes told me that he wasn't.

Now I REALLY was scared! He took my left hand, wrapped the tape around my wrist a few times, then taped the other end to the bar above the door. He then did the same thing to my right hand. I looked up at him, shocked. "What are you going to do to me?" He gave me a look of hungry, sexual lust as he pulled my ass to the edge of the seat. Then he spread my legs apart and proceeded to tape my legs the same way that he had taped up my hands.

When he was done taping me up, he reached into the glove box again and pulled out the biggest dildo I had ever seen! He shoved that monster down my throat when my mouth dropped open in amazement.

"Suck on it bitch!" I moved my head from side to side until the monster of a dildo was out of my mouth and asked him, "what if I don't?" Bruce gave me a slow, small smile and rammed the dildo into my pussy. HARD! He pulled it out of me, put it to my lips and demanded, "Now suck it bitch!" Again he shoved it down my throat, almost gagging me.

As he watched me sucking on the dildo, he began stroking his already hard cock. Suddenly he pulled the dildo out of my mouth and shoved it up my ass. I screamed out in pain from the suddenly semi-lubricated intrusion.

Bruce stroked his cock to match the rhythm of the fucking my ass was getting. I started to moan. DAMN! It felt so good! He stopped fucking my ass suddenly and just looked at me smiling. I whimpered, wanting him to continue the ass assult. "I knew you had some kinkiness In you and I'm going to see just how kinky you are!" With that he straddled my face, put his cock to my lips and told me to suck him. As my lips wrapped around his rock hard cock, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me towards him as he thrust. "OH MY GOD!" I heard him exclaim just before he let loose, shooting cum down my throat. He continued fucking my mouth, getting more aggressive with each thrust until he was fully erect again. He looked at me smiling. "Your a very good cock sucking bitch!" With each thrust his moans got louder. He looked down to watch his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. "OHH!! FUCK!! Suck it harder bitch!! MmMmM OHH!! FUCK YEAH!!" He moaned.

Just when I thought he would cum again, He replaced his cock with the dildo and shoved his cock into my ass, reaming me mercilessly. Bruce simultaneously fucked my pussy and ass.

To keep me from moaning too loud, he shoved the unused end of the dildo into my mouth and told me to suck it like a good cock hungry bitch. In no time Bruce was cumming in my ass and I was moaning, grinding and cumming right along with him.

As Bruce collapsed on top of me breathing hard, he undid my restraints. We got dressed in silence, then Bruce drove me home. He gave me a deep, passionate kiss and said he'd call me later. I managed to climb out of the truck, up the stairs into my house. Then what happened next, chilled my bones . . . . But that's another story.

nAwT
nAwT
1 Followers