Situations Ch. 02

Story Info
The delivery.
1.4k words
3.93
21.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 09/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nAwT
nAwT
1 Followers

No wonder I was exhausted! My mind was reeling and going over every detail from the nights fuck-a-thon events.

As long as I've been sexually active, I can't remember a time when I had been more thoroughly fucked then I had been earlier that night.

Both my pussy and ass was dripping cum like a leaking faucet and my muscles ached all over.

I decided to have a soak in the tub and hopefully get my muscles to loosen up. As I went about the routine of drawn a bath, the phone rang.

"Hello" I tiredly answered. I felt a chill run down my spine, as I heard what the male caller said.

"I was watching you and your boyfriend fuck at the park tonight. MmmM! Your the first female I've seen that really knows how to enjoy herself while fucking! I took 1 look at you and I knew you would be a good fuck, but DAM! You kept my cock rock hard the WHOLE time! Even after I had came a gallon! MmM! Dam baby! I'm getting hard right now just thinking how good you had sucked and fucked."

What? The? Fuck?!? I quickly hung up the phone. I told myself that I was a bit more exhausted then I'd first thought and my mind must be playing tricks on me. I went and had my soak without anymore interruptions. My nerves and muscles slowly unwound and I finally began to relax.

My stomach started to grumble and let me know that I was starving! I placed a call to the local pizza place and ordered a medium pizza and something to drink.

The order taker said it would be about 30 minutes before my pizza arrived. In the mean time, I got out of the tub, wrapped my hair and body into a towel.

The 30 minutes flew by, for the next thing I knew, my order had arrived and I was dressed only in a towel.

Without thinking much about it, I went to answer the door.

I opened the door to a younger man who looked to be in his mid 20s and not much taller then me. It took me a moment to get my wits about me. I stared into the most gorgeous hazel eyes I've ever seen. I invited him in after I realized I had forgotten my wallet in the bedroom.

As I left him standing at the door, I could feel his eyes following me and that thought alone had my pussy pulsating.

I went to the dresser, opened the second drawer, took out some cash from my wallet and put my wallet back.

As I straightened up, I didn't realize the edge of the towel got caught in the drawer I had just shut. So when I moved to head back to where the pizza guy was waiting, the towel was yanked off!

I was glued to the spot!

All I could do was stand there with my mouth open looking at the pizza man, who basically had the same look on his face.

Before I could say or do anything he had closed the small distance between us and was kneeling at my feet, looking up at me as he reached for the fallen towel.

As he stood up with the towel in 1 hand, his other hand went under my legs, sweeping me off of my feet into his arms. I looked into his eyes and my arms held onto him as he moved towards the bed.

He softly kissed me as he gently laid me on the bed. He took his clothes off without once breaking the kiss.

He kissed his way down my body. Gently sucking and kissing on my neck leaving a trail of kisses.

He had a breast in each of his hands, massaging it as he kissed his way to it. He took first 1 then the other nipple into his mouth. Teasing both with his tongue until it was hard.

He then kissed his way down my stomach to my pussy. He parted my legs and settled between them, then opened my pussy lips with his thumbs at the same time his tongue dipped deep into my pussy.

"Ooh! Gawd!" I moaned out loud. He pushed my knees towards my chest, exposing myself to him even more. He had me close to cumming within a few minutes.

I felt his finger pressing and rubbing my clit while the tip of his tongue teased my asshole.

"OOH! FUCK YEAH! DON'T STOP!! OOH! MY!! GAWD!" With that I squirted my girl-cum onto his face.

I thought he would stop, but he continued licking his way up from my asshole to my soaked pussy.

He then plunged his tongue deep into my wetness, flicked the tip of his tongue repeatedly, gathering my juice upon his tongue, before slowly pulling himself away then plunging back into me again, steadily tongue fucking me.

I moaned for him to stop, but all he did was look up at me with a nAw.T smile in his eyes, flicking my clit with the tip of his tongue.

He took pleasure in watching me buck my hips and moan out loud before he plunged his tongue as far as he could back into my pussy.

After a few more minutes of this, he stopped and got up to remove the rest of his clothes.

I hungrily soaked up all of his bulging muscles with my eyes as he neatly folded and placed his clothes to the side.

When he finally did turn to me, I had gasp at the semi-hard muscle between his legs! He was BIG. I knew I wouldn't have any problems taking all of his cock into my now drenched pussy.

He slowly walked towards me while he stroked his cock, which became rock hard in no time at all.

He positioned himself between my legs again. His hand firmly gripping his cock, aiming it at my pussy.

As he leaned over me, he looked down at himself, watching the tip of his cock rub up and down my slit. As he continued, he looked into my eyes and ever so gently started kissing me on the lips.

His tongue teasingly traced my lips from the corner of one side, over my top lip to the other corner and then doing the same thing to my bottom lip.

This distracted me from what he was doing below.

Slowly he slid just the head of his cock into my tight opening. Moving his hips back and forth fucking me with short, quick strokes. I started to moan and buck my hips to him.

He sat back on his knees and lifted my legs slightly by the ankles, hindering me from moving.

His thrusting got deeper.

As he shoved half of his cock into me, 1 of my hands grabbed hold of a breast. I pinched and rolled my hard nipple between my fingers. My other hand moved down my body to my pussy, feeling his cock moving in and out, wetting my fingers with my juice.

I then moved my fingers to my swollen clit, rubbing it slowly at first.

I bucked my hips towards him as best as I could while he thrust deep into me hard.

My moans of pleasure got louder as I neared sexual release.

He must have been nearing his own release because he started to slam into me fast and hard.

"Oh fuck!! Ram your rock hard cock into my tight, wet pussy!!"

He watched his cock move in and out of me.

"OH!!! MY!! GAWD!!! I'M GOING TO CUM!! FUCK ME HARDER!!!" I screamed at him.

"OOH!! FUCK YEAH!! CUM FOR ME WHILE I'M FILLING UP YOUR PUSSY WITH MY HOT CUM!!"

He fucked me faster and harder. His thrusting became jagged, and as he moaned out loud, he unloaded his hot cum into me.

"AAAAHHHH!" I screamed as I came all over his cock.

With my eyes closed and still breathing hard, I felt him pull out of me, and get up off the bed.

As I started to drift off to sleep, he leaned over and kissed me on my cheek, then softly whispered, "Your an awesome fuck to watch, but a damn amazing fuck in person!" He quietly shut the front door behind him when he left.

nAwT
nAwT
1 Followers