Six Delicious Encounters To Heaven

Story Info
Alexis Castle and her way to sexual satisfaction.
4.9k words
4.67
58.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

It all started on a Sunday morning, as Alexis accidently walked in on her father showering.

The redhead had just turned 18, was horny all the time since she had discovered the joys of getting off.

And now, she walked in on her father jacking off in the shower.

He stood under the water jets, obviously lost in lecherous thoughts as he stroked his hard-on.

Fascinated, Alexis stopped in her tracks to ogle him through the shower cabin.

She never had seen a real-life cock before, neither had she seen her father`s cock, neither in a flaccid state nor as erect as now. She was curious, of course.

Alexis Castle had just started to learn all about sexual heat and a constant lecherousness.

She didn`t know before how exciting sexual fantasies could become, and how stimulating an orgasm could be.

She just discovered it days ago.

Witnessing her father masturbating now, she thought of it as a perfectly normal way of releasing the sexual tension when even her father did it.

Seeing the scrunched-up face as he reveled in his lust while he fucked into his palm made her hot and wet.

And that confused the hell out of the teen girl.

But nonetheless she stayed where she was, kept on spying on her father and waited for him to get off.

She couldn`t actually see cum shooting out but she stared like hypnotized at his face, focused on the orgasmic bliss that showed there, his eyes still closed to enjoy till the last possible moment.

Oh, I`d so love to see him making exactly this happy face if I gave him such pleasures.

Surprised by her thought, she was even more confused now, confused but horny.

It was time to back off now, not that she`d still get busted, and to run into her bedroom to masturbate, as well, to the image of her father jerking off in the shower.

2

They were at their Hamptons home, right after her graduation, enjoying the summer, days at the beach and evenings at the hot tub.

A day after she saw her father masturbating in the shower, they expected her mother coming over. Alexis knew they still had sex even if they were separated years ago and divorced since.

Maybe masturbating was his way of showing some kind of anticipation what was about to come.

As Meredith arrived, they first went on a shopping trip before they relaxed in the sun.

Beware of the lust-stirring atmosphere at the pool, the teenager pretended to be oblivious behind her sun glasses however couldn`t help but notice the sexual heat between her parents all day.

As they finally went inside after sunset, Alexis knew they would go for it the next minute.

She was extremely horny by now because of the sexual fantasies she had about them.

She had seen them touching each other at the most inappropriate body parts in public since two hours now, she simply couldn`t make them disappear.

She was turned on by all means. Having watched them in their foreplay at the pool had made her hot, hotter than she was ever before.

So she now wanted to see them actually fuck as well.

She wouldn`t think about it but it seemed she was into peeping, as well.

She waited till she heard the aroused groans of her mother and then sneaked in on them, watching as her father fucked Meredith from behind, bent over the back of the couch.

Alexis was so wet right now, she felt the juices leaking out of her and totally soaking through her panties. As she watched them fucking, totally captivated by their feral heat, the teenage girl started to rub herself.

She must have made a sound because suddenly her father looked up the stairs and caught her watching them.

He even saw her hand between her legs.

But he must`ve been in a total haze because he didn`t do or say anything.

He simply ignored her being there, continued to fuck his ex-wife with violent thrusts, right towards their orgasms.

3

As her parents had just climaxed down in the living room, Alexis was worried about getting called on being busted.

But she was too excited to stop now, so she directly went into her room to get herself off but without the parents-porn before her eyes. She didn`t actually need to see it because it had burned into her memory so she could revel in picturing them in her fantasy.

Suddenly her mother entered her room, silently looking at her daughter pleasuring herself.

Alexis must have felt another presence in her room, opened up her eyes and almost fainted at being caught red-handed by her mother.

Standing in her bedroom.

Naked.

"I saw you watching us, my dear. You need it, too, right? Come here, my sweet little girl."

With these words, Meredith sat down on her daughter`s bed and grabbed Alexis`s hand to pull it out of between her legs.

"You poor baby had to watch us having fun, and you didn`t get some. That is a real shame!"

Enthralled, Alexis didn`t know how to react at first. And later it was too late to react at all.

Meredith had lay down, had pulled her daughter into a firm embrace. Alexis was now able to smell her sex. She breathed harder, louder.

"You like watching others, yeah?"

Meredith grasped one of Alexis`s small breasts and pressed it playfully. And while she squeezed the mounds, she kissed her daughter`s shoulder.

Alexis was too gripped in these sensations she felt being fondled by her mother that she absolutely couldn`t help herself.

Her own mother was giving her sensations she hadn`t felt ever before, making her shivering out of want. She smiled at Meredith.

"You really liked it, right? It turned you on watching us, right?"

As her mother`s lips closed around her one of her aroused nipples, Alexis inhaled sharply as she felt the lust surging from her nipple down to her crotch.

And as Meredith pushed a finger in between her daughter`s swollen pussy lips, Alexis yelped in surprise over the red hot heat that shot through her system at the same time.

"It made you hot. You wanted to come with us. You wanted to get fucked, too!"

Feeling Meredith`s finger rasping over her g-spot, gave her the utmost spine-tingling sensation while listening to her mother dirty-talking to her.

"See, now that I fuck you, you know what I mean. And I will get you off right now. Come, my baby!"

Right as Alexis threw her head from side to side, hearing her mother sensually humming into her ear while she finger-fucked her only daughter, in complete lust to finally reach her release, she saw her father standing in her door, watching her getting off on the fingers of her mother.

4

Meredith had gone to her yoga class, hours ago.

Now Alexis and her father were cuddling in a spooning position on the couch watching a movie.

Remembering the lust she had been in last night, Alexis suddenly felt the heat rising up between her legs again.

She squirmed, jerked her hips, trying to find a position to relax. But all she could feel was her father`s crotch. He moaned in surprise, feeling her ass moving against him, his need already hardening his dick.

He looked into the eyes of his daughter as she looked up to him and in total consent they both started to move in simultaneous thrusts. He pushed forward against her, his daughter backwards against him. She could feel his erection growing.

Rick Castle let his arm wander down his daughter`s body, his hands trailing down over her breasts, arousing her all the more, till he reached her belly, moved it further down over her lower abdomen, then he spread his fingers and firmly pulled her lower body back to his. As he pulled her into his groin, to let her feel his erection on full intent, he closely observed his little girl`s face to see what it would do to her. He heard her moan out of lust. She looked right into his eyes as she stated:

"Yes, dad, I like to feel you."

He moved, shifted them both to a more relaxed position and started to dry hump his daughter`s ass while his fingers pushed inside her pants, creeping further down, to work her on her already soaked panties.

The only sounds that could be heard were the excited pants father and daughter gave away, showing the heat, their lust, their wantonness to get each other off.

As Castle was too distracted in his own pleasure of humping her to give her real thrills, Alexis moved her hand over his and directed him to rub faster, even harder too.

And as he did rub her faster, her pants became shallower.

She even grunted in her need to come.

And as his daughter reached her peak, she squealed in joy.

Still a little shy, maybe even embarrassed of being loud in her sexual release, she clamped her thighs around his hand, trapping it between her legs, rocking against it to enjoy her orgasm throughout the last wave.

Having watched her happy face while she found relief in this short but dirty orgasm that he gave her, Richard Castle came in his pants, too.

5

Later, after writing for hours, Rick went searching for his girls.

He was sure to find them pleasuring themselves, as he knew that the new found sex drive his little girl had experienced since they arrived at the Hamptons certainly wouldn`t have been satisfied enough by now.

And contrary to his assumption that he`d find them still at the hot tub, he found them in their bedroom.

Alexis was half sitting half lying down, spreading her legs wide open for her mom, propped up on her elbows to watch Meredith eating her out. She watched her mother tonguing her, parting her already swollen pussy lips with her thumbs to be able to encircle her nerve bundle.

As soon as the sensations were too much for Alexis, she threw her head back in joy, inhaling sharply, trying to hold her breath a few seconds just to exhale with a loud groan.

His body reacted on the view in front of him, his flaccid cock immediately getting absolutely hard. He reached down and cupped his erection and massaged it with careful, light-pressured strokes through his pants.

With Meredith sucking on her clit instead licking it, Alexis wanted to cross her legs behind her mother`s head to press her onto her crotch but Meredith caught up on that and prevented it by holding her legs apart with her arms. She seemed to have sensed his presence as she looked up and winked at him.

Rick slowly walked up to them to have a better look at the wet and very aroused cunt of his daughter.

Rick paid attention to every single tongue lash his ex-wife made into their daughter`s throbbing pussy. As she licked faster, the girl jerked her hips up to the source of these incredible sensations, her legs wiggling restlessly in the air.

Alexis was so aroused now that she gripped the sheets, throwing her head back and forth on the mattress, groaning constantly in her need.

"Wow! That looks...nice!"

With his yelp he had drawn Alexis`s attention to him.

"Ah...yes, it is, dad!"

Meanwhile he had pulled his cock out of his pants and stroked it up and down. Like mesmerized his little one stared at it and licked her lips. To put a little show on for his youngest, Rick suddenly stopped his shaft`s masturbation to now holding his hand still and fucking his cock into his fist. Alexis got eyes big as saucers as she watched him doing that.

Next, she grabbed his wrist and pulled him beside her to the mattress.

He kissed her tenderly on her feverishly looking, rosy cheeks and while he cautiously, softly touched her breast, he looked into her eyes to only see consent to his touch. So he squeezed one mound while at the same time he licked around the nipple of the other.

Meredith had just stopped to see what her daughter would look like, and as expected, she saw Alexis beaming at her dad, totally reveling in those sensations he caused with his tongue, his teeth and his lips.

She rocked her hips up to remind her mom that she still needed her mouth on her needy cunt.

At her sign Meredith started to suck her clit again, even fiercer than moments ago.

Their innocent daughter now caught up in a lust-hazed delirium started to pant on that amazing sensation but went on whimpering out of her need to finally get satisfied.

"Mom...please...make me come! I know, I told you to stop right at the edge to wait until my fantasy comes true but I can`t cope with that itch. Get me off, now!"

Meredith stopped her torture for just a second but the moment she realized what her daughter really wanted, she dived in her girl`s throbbing slit and hummed her answer to the quivering, wet skin. The sensations her mother`s lips caused with humming on her highly aroused swollen pussy lips only shot another electric jolt in her lust-center.

Rick stopped sucking her nipples and stared down at what Meredith was up to that made his girl jerking her whole body up in the air.

"Don`t stop, dad...!"

"Pumpkin, sorry, but I need to see it how she makes you come. And I wanna watch you when your orgasm hits you."

Alexis instantly came the very moment the girl knew she was being watched by her dad and as the older redhead started to suck on her clit again.

Long, shivering waves of her amazing orgasm jolted through Alexis`s whole body while she was looking into her dad`s eyes.

Wow, intense! Perfect, she is! And really in heat!

Oh, and I`d so want to fuck her right now!

6

Meredith had crawled behind Alexis and took her into a tight embrace from behind, pulling her up a bit, while tenderly fondling the girl`s skin on her belly with light strokes, intended to arouse her girl`s desire again.

"Go ahead!"

He heard Meredith and shot a questioning look at his ex-wife.

"Oh, Richard...don`t play dumb. I know you want it. It`s as if I could read your mind right now. Plus, it`s totally visible on your lecherous face. You want to fuck her, don`t you?"

Rick could only nod in astonishment.

"Would you believe me, if I told you that Alexis also wants you to fuck her?"

Rick looked dumbfounded from Meredith to his daughter.

Alexis`s eyes seemed to radiate her readiness and admission to what was said.

As he still couldn`t believe that it was really about to happen what he had wished for since their first erotic encounter, since he saw his girl openly masturbating in front of her parents in a haste while she had peeped at them roughly fucking each other.

Meredith caressed Alexis`s tits by squeezing the mounds and tugging the nipples while she slobbered wet kisses on her daughter`s neck.

Rick Castle lay down beside them and started to fondle his little one. He started with her cheeks, looking directly into her eyes, as if he was asking for permission, and as he saw Alexis nodding lightly, he went on with fondling her tits, squeezing them, kissing them, sucking on her nipples till he heard her whimpering.

"You still need to tell your dad what you want. Say it!"

"I want you to fuck me, dad!"

This almost let him faint out of wantonness. He shifted his hips to let her see and feel his erection on her waist.

Alexis was in heaven. She was about to be fucked by her dad!

She closed her eyes, grasped her mom`s hand with one of hers and with the other she pulled his head down to her nipples again.

Rick then moved between his daughter`s legs. But he didn`t do what they expected.

He first wanted to suck her himself.

It had looked so delicious when he had ogled mother and daughter moments ago. And he wanted to taste her flavor as well. He`d so envied his ex-wife as he had smelled his girl`s sex and was only able to watch from the side how she dipped her tongue into their daughter`s warm, sweet pussy.

He so wanted to dive in between those swollen lips, as well.

Alexis`s heart was still beating fast from her first orgasm, was still a little breathless as her hormones were pushed through the roof again feeling her father`s mouth kissing her Venus mound and her mother squeezing her tits and tugging at her nipples to the point of pain.

Rick now started playfully munching at the red hot flesh between her still throbbing lips.

She almost couldn`t bear that torture again, she really wanted to get fucked by him.

Hard, fast and without him holding back.

She needed it to happen right away because she longed for it to happen for so long now.

Alexis was crying out of wantonness as she felt her father`s warm tongue on her clit, his lips moving around it and sucking it hard.

Rick was almost scared that he had hurt her but as he looked at her she had a happy smile on her lips.

He slowly crawled over her body, sensually stroking skin on skin before he lowered his body down on hers and carefully poked the tip of his cock between her lips.

The surprising effect it had on his daughter was that she opened her eyes, gazing into his as his shaft was teasing her wet throbbing place.

Get the hell on with it. Fuck me, please!

She didn`t know for sure, if she`d said that out loud but he stopped and asked:

"You really want it?"

"Yeah...!"

"You ready for it?"

"Do it already!"

He then dragged his erection through her warm wetness to find her entrance. After a reassuring look into the eyes of his daughter, he suddenly pushed forward only to find resistance.

Shocked, he stared at Alexis.

"You...still a virgin?"

Rick wanted to withdraw but was stopped by her clinging legs that had crossed behind his back.

He stopped moving, looked up into the eyes of his ex-wife, silently asking her. Meredith begged him:

"Please, Rick, don`t back off now, keep going! She told me she wanted it to be you to deflower her. She asked me. She begged me to help her with that. So, just fuck her already, okay?"

He passionately kissed his ex-wife.

"I will personally see to it that you`ll get rewarded for your parental care about our daughter`s first sexual experience!"

"Please, dad, I need a little help here. Just do it!"

Rick finally gave in and propped his elbows beside Meredith`s arms, grabbed the back of his daughter`s head to hold her, to just look her into her eyes when he was just about to do it, to rock his hips, to push his cock forward to enter his little one with one quick stab, seeing her face scrunching up in pain and hearing her sharp intake of breath.

Rick stopped moving, just held her face, observed his little jewel up close and could tell she looked happy though.

Oh my god, she`s so incredible tight!

And as he finally shoved his cock further, he heard Alexis groan in joyful lust.

She never before had felt a stiff and yet so soft penis pushing into her.

Feeling every inch that was sliding further into her, and feeling her body taking him up, boosted her with a thrill like nothing else before and yet even heightened her lust.

Deliberately slow performed cock strokes inside of her made her yelp in surprise.

Rick couldn`t resist and kissed her tenderly on her lips, like he wanted to soothe the pain he caused her moments ago. She moaned into their kiss, out of happiness.

They looked in each other`s eyes as he quietly fucked her, softly, just slightly rocking his hips into her.

With each carefully executed knock, she was being stretched to take more of him, all of him in.

Finally she seemed to be filled out completely by his big cock. He was in to the hilt, felt completely wrapped up in her warmth.

Rick suddenly felt Meredith`s arms around him, pulling him down, holding him onto them.

Rick watched the joy on Alexis face as he slowly pulled out and pumped into her again.

She relaxed notably as she felt his cock slipping into her more easily.

And he watched her delight as he pulled out quickly and drove deliberately slow into her again.

He watched her heat rising as he leisurely fucked her with tender yet firmly executed thrusts.

He watched her pleasure as he drove his shaft deep into her, causing a lustful grunt out of between her parted lips.

He was charmed by her lust, showing openly on her face, rosy cheeks, wet shiny lips, her tongue wetting them before biting the lower one, her sexual heat just radiating from her eyes.

12