Six Have Fun at the Ranch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not a bad name," Brad agreed, "in fact after a while it grows on you." Kurt laughed: "After a while you grow on her!" Brad smiled. "In fact," said his host, "we've even come up with some acronyms for her name - one read, from memory 'Idaho does a hoeish oral'."

Brad agreed it wasn't bad. "Which was the best?" he asked. Kurt smiled: "Tell him, Idaho!" From her bondage position, hanging naked and suspended in front of them Idaho replied, obediently: "Idaho Doesn't Always Have Orgasms." Brad burst out laughing, and although Barbara and Kurt knew the story well they also joined in the jollity.

"Right," said Kurt, his voice now much more business-like, "I think it's time we started. Kelly?" The naked-but-for-her-boots teenaged twin stepped forward. "Get the electro dildo and put it on her anus," said her "uncle."

"Timmy?" The stiff-pricked naked 18-year-old stepped beside the gleaming bronzed body. "Take the stool and get ready to lick her clitoris - her clit, only mind!" The tall, slim bronzed youth pulled up the nearby stool and squatted in front of the slave's pussy.

"OK, Kelly, put it in her, but only an inch or so, right?" Kelly nodded: "Got it, uncle." And she thrust the dildo just inside Idaho's accommodating arsehole. "Start licking that clit, Timmy," instructed Kurt.

The boy placed his tongue on the woman's hooded clitoris and began to lick it to even further erection, if that was possible. "Give her a jolt, then pull out, Kelly," came Kurt's next instruction. Kelly obeyed and Idaho's body stiffened in its bonds, then her breasts jerked wildly as the shock coursed through her.

The dildo was withdrawn and she relaxed, trying to control herself. "Two jolts this time, Kelly," came Kurt's instruction. Kelly thrust the dildo back in and flicked the power on and off, on and off. Idaho threshed in her bonds. Timmy still worked on her clit. "This time make it three," Kurt called out to Idaho's teenaged tormentor. The threshing and jerking lasted longer this time.

"And now four, if you please, my dear Kelly," Kurt ordered. More wild threshing from the sex slave as the four jolts hit her in the chutney chute. Then the switch was turned off, the dildo withdrawn to her arse entrance. "Now five, my darling." Idaho jerked and thrust five times as the current attacked her rectum. Still Timmy worked at her now dripping pussy.

"My goodness," smiled Kurt, "you're taking your time today, Idaho, my dear. What is the record, my sweet?" Idaho panted out: "Twelve, master." Kurt laughed: "Ah yes, but that was after three orgasms in the previous hour. I think we could go for a record today!" And as he continued to fuck Brad's wife, Kurt counted out: "Six!"

The torture continued, Idaho writhing and wriggling helplessly in her bonds until, finally, on the 11th visit of the dildo and about the sixth stab of current during that visit, Idaho plunged her pussy wildly onto Timmy's tongue and screamed out her climax in a strange, high-pitched falsetto.

Brad, his cock buried deep in Barbara's cunt, turned to his host and smiled. "You know, Kurt, I think we should call her Iowa."

Kurt looked quizically: "Iowa? All right, hit me with it."

Brad answered: "Idaho Often Wants Agony!"

To be continued...

12