Six Months to Live Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband goes out filling sex fantasies.
6.4k words
4.24
68.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,691 Followers

If you haven't read Ch.1 please do so first. This is not really a stand alone chapter unless you're just a stroker. Thanks again to ‘Omegazone' for editing this story.

Again, if you are not big in non-consent stories you might not want to read this one. This is not my typical who's responsible loving wife story. This is a dark story, going deep in a man's soul. It's guaranteed to make people mad and angry. Just wanted to let those who stay with it know what they are in for. Thank you, DG Hear

-----------

It's been almost two month now since I decided to get even with God, and started fucking everyone I could get my hands on. The only requirement is that they be married. The best pussy out there is another man's wife. It's the most erotic and illicit turn on possible.

My stomach has been bothering me lately and I had to go back and see the doctor. He took more x-rays and said it wasn't good. The cancer was progressing more rapidly then expected. Whatever I was doing was speeding up my system. I needed to rest a lot more, take naps, a lot less physical exercise.

The Doc said to make sure my affairs were in order. I could live two more months or as much as six. He said how sorry he was but other then give me some medication, there wasn't much he could do.

I asked the doctor if I could have sex? He replied, "Just don't overdo it. It could speed up your metabolic system." I thought to myself over do it! I've had more sex in the last month then I have in the last ten years. I was determined to go out with a bang.

My only problem now is that I've had so much pussy that I was getting bored with the women being out or almost out. Since I only had a couple of months left I wanted the women to know for sure I was fucking them.

I had to take the rummage sale stuff over to the church parsonage. I took a vial over just in case Misty, the preachers wife was home alone. Misty answered the door. I asked her where pastor Bill was and she mentioned he was away for one day at a conference.

She hadn't let me in yet, so I asked her where she wanted all this rummage sale stuff I brought over?

She was dressed in a full yellow sun dress with buttons down the front. Church woman always seemed to wear dresses, which I had no problem with. She said to just put the stuff in the living room.

As I was carrying in the boxes I said, "It sure is warm tonight."

She said, "Oh Steve I'm sorry, where are my manners? Would you like a cup of iced tea?"

I replied, "Only if you have one with me. I never drink alone." We both laughed.

She set the iced teas on the counter and went into the other room. I quickly took less then a half vial of drugs and put it in her tea. When she came back in the room she lifted her cup of tea to her lips and started drinking it.

I finished bringing in the rummage sale stuff and sat on a chair in the living room. Misty came in and sat on the couch. We both drank our tea. I started joking with her a little. I told her a couple of off color jokes and she grinned and said I shouldn't be telling her jokes like that.

I could tell she was starting to feel the drugs. She was becoming giddy and relaxed.

I went to sit next to her on the sofa. She looked at me and said, "What are you doing Steve?"

"I need to tell you something very important, you will be the first person I've told. I just want to be close to you when I tell you."

"What is it Steve?" she looking concerned.

"I'm dying, I have cancer and only have a couple of months to live."

She grabbed my hands and started crying. "Oh my God Steve, I'm so sorry." as she held my hands in her lap.

I let her hands go as I left my one hand on her thigh and put the other around her shoulders and pulled her close . She put her arms around me to hug me.

I started to unbutton the lower buttons on her dress, while she cried on my shoulder. She had no idea I had unbuttoned so many buttons on her dress till I put my hand on her thigh and slid it up toward her pussy.

She was in somewhat of a haze due to the drugs but pulled back and said, "Steve, what are you doing?" As I grabbed hold of her pussy mound.

"You can't do this Steve, Please, I'm a married woman." she cried. She tried to close her thighs but I already had my hand where I wanted it so she sat there crying and shaking.

"Steve, please stop, you don't know what you're doing. You're just so upset with your condition. Please don't do this"

I looked her in the eyes and said, " I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm going to fuck one of Gods women, the preachers wife. Now spread your legs. Now!" I said.

She was crying but closed her eyes and started to spread her thighs. I slid my hand in the leg opening of her panties and grabbed her hairy mound. I slid a finger into her moist opening.

Her eyes were closed and she was crying lightly but spread her legs even more. I inserted a second finger as she gasped. She was saying in a whispering voice, "God help me, God help me,"

as she started to pump her moist pussy against my fingers. Her body was reacting to my touch involuntarily. I knew this was strange ground for her, she probably has never encountered a situation like this. A strange man playing with her pussy.

I used my other hand to undo the rest of the buttons on her dress. I saw her small tits behind her bra. I flipped her bra up over them so I could see them. They were small but nice. I started rubbing them then leaned forward and took them into my mouth. She was crying but her nipples were hard as rocks and her arm was around my head pulling it into her breast.

Then as she pressed her pussy hard into my hand she began to orgasm all over my fingers. She was crying as she came. I knew the fight was out of her so I pulled my fingers out of her pussy an got on my knees in front of her and began to pull off her panties. She even raised her hips to help me remove them.

I then put her legs on my shoulder and buried my face in her hot cunt. She put her hands behind my head and pulled me tight and bucked against my face. She kept yelling, "Oh God, Oh God, I shouldn't be liking this. I've never felt like this before."

Then she was crying, "More Steve more," she wasn't yelling for God anymore but she was yelling for me.

I pulled my face off her pussy and asked her if she wanted to fuck me?

"Oh God Steve, yes! yes! I want it now. Oh God forgive me," she cried out.

I climbed off of her and sat on the couch with my big cock sticking up. She climbed up in my lap, and inserted my hard cock into her pussy. She was doing a slow sensual fuck as I put my arms around her to pull her close so I could suck on her tits.

I looked down at her pussy and saw her juices flowing over my cock. She was continually shaking with spasms. I've never had a woman this hot before. She had another orgasm but kept pumping on my cock. I knew she was in new sexual territory.

I asked her if she had ever been with a man other then pastor Bill.

She shook her head no.

"Is this better then the sex you have with your pastor husband?" I asked. I wanted her to hear the words pastor and husband.

She open her eyes and looked at me for the first time since we started fucking and said, "I can't believe that such feelings existed. I don't want it to stop. I want this feeling forever."

"It doesn't get any better then this."

To me this was the ultimate fuck. A Married woman, not a slut, not a whore. A pastors wife who was a God believing person. Who knew no other man then her husband, asking me to fuck her forever. I climaxed with the biggest orgasm of my life."

I was in the preachers wife's pussy giving her the biggest load I've ever produced while she yelled, " Fuck me Steve, fuck me." She grabbed my head and started kissing me with tongue and all like two teenagers with their first love.

She kept asking me for more so for the first time in my life I got between her legs and ate her cum filled pussy. I ate and ate that pussy for all I was worth. My cock getting hard again Her juices just flowed out of her and down to her ass.

I inserted a finger into her asshole. Then I got up, turned her over, and started fucking her doggie style. I then pulled out my cock soaked with juices out of her pussy and put the head against her asshole and just shoved the head in. It was actually hurting my cock it was so tight. She screamed out, I don't know whether it was from pain or ecstacy but she came again. I popped the head of my cock out of her ass and told her to sit in front of me on the floor.

I handed her panties to her and told her to wipe her shit off the end of my dick because she was going to suck me off. She did as I asked and wipe the head of my dick clean and then inserted the head between her hot lips. I could tell she never sucked cock before so I took it easy on her. I let her take as much as she wanted into her mouth.

She tried so very hard to please me. Just watching her was getting me hard. I told her I had one load left in me, where did she want it deposited?

She pulled her mouth off my cock and looked at me saying, "In my pussy please from behind." She then turned over and I inserted my cock back into her pussy.

A couple of minutes later I came. She might have also, I'm not sure. I then removed my soft cock from her pussy. Without saying a word I dressed and I left the parsonage as she lay sleeping on her couch..

------------------------------

Fucking the preachers wife probably took a month out of my life. But it was worth it. I'd give another month for a sexual outing like that.

I had to go back to the doctor. I was beginning to double up in pain. My wife asked me what was the problem and I finally told her. I have cancer of the pancreas and is incurable. She broke down and cried. I just held her. I really did love her, it was God that was killing me not my wife.

She went to the doctors with me and he said I probably would be lucky to make it through the month. My wife and I both began to cry. What else do you do with a month to live?

He told me he would give me morphine toward the end so I wouldn't feel as much pain. But for now all he could do was just give me more pain killers.

On the way home my wife kept crying and asking me why I didn't tell her? I just explained there was nothing she could do and she had enough burdens to deal with. That I only found out on the last visit to the doctors.

Over the next week I told my employer the situation and went on permanent sick leave. We got all our affairs in order and even made all the funeral arrangement except for the date. I wasn't dead yet. I was still doing a few fucks during this time but I was trying to save myself at little.

We called the kids all to the house and explained the situation about my upcoming death. Of course everyone cried and hugged and kissed. I told them to take care of their mother after I was gone, because that's what families do. God didn't only hurt me but he hurt my family as well. I could see the sorrow in all their faces. "Damn you God for taking me away from my family."

I told my wife I wanted to have a big party and to invite all our friends and relatives. It was the way I wanted to go out. She cried but went ahead with the arrangements. I told her to forget about her church beliefs for this one party. If our guests wanted to drink to let them. We would order out food so she wouldn't have as much work to do.

Well the party started. Most all of our friends and relatives that lived near attended. Of course it all started out with a lot of crying and weeping when they found out the news about my upcoming death. I told them this was a party and damn it, we were suppose to have fun. Then the atmosphere changed and everyone started drinking, dancing, and having fun. Let's face it a month after I was gone everyone but my family would forget me. The only exception would be all these wives that I fucked. They would remember me I'm sure.

I had fuck most of the women at the party in the last two months, but most of them were under when I did it. But they kept looking at me strangely. I know they wanted to ask but were afraid to say anything.

A few that I took pictures of I gave to them on the dance floor. Most said they thought something happened but weren't sure. I grabbed most of them by the pussy or ass for the last time. I didn't get any complaints. Either they liked it or figured what are you going to do against a dead man.

Some of them I knew better then to give pictures to and destroyed the pictures and recording. I didn't want my family to have to deal with any complaints after I was gone.

My sister in law came up to me and was crying. "She looked at me and asked if I knew this when I raped her?"

I looked at her and said, "Yes I did. It's just that I always wanted you and knew I would never have another chance." I laid it on pretty thick. I said I was sorry if I hurt her. But making it with her was great.

"She said she always had dreams about having sex with me. She now wanted to do it with me one more time and we set it up a couple of days away." I knew she would be back. Nothing like a pity fuck.

I was dancing with big tit Margaret. I told her I always wanted to feel her big breasts.

She looked at me strangely saying it wouldn't be right. You're a married man and I am wife and mother.

I'm dying Margaret, no one will ever know please let me see them. It's my dying wish. I reached up and started to squeeze them on the dance floor.

Margaret said, "Not here Steve. Everyone will see."

I knew she would let me, I was dying and it was my last wish. I backed her into one of the bedrooms and unbuttoned the top four buttons on her dress. She had on a front button latch on her bra. I unhooked it and buried my face in her huge breast. She had her hands around my head pulling me against those big babies. She was squealing lightly, knowing her husband was in the other room must have been a turn on. I reached down and slid my hand up her dress to her pussy mound. It was wet clear through her panties.

She said softly, "Steve no, you mustn't do that." as I slid my hand through the leg of her panties and onto her big wet pussy, sticking three fingers in her. She just cried out ‘Oh God, it feels so good." as she climaxed on my fingers.

I pulled them out of her wet pussy and wiped her juices on her big tits. I then said Margaret if I were to live longer I would fuck you every chance I got. Then as she was putting her tits back into her bra and buttoning up her dress I gave her the pictures of the time I stopped by her house.

She looked at me and said, "I thought so!" As I left the room, she soon came out behind me and went to her husband and stood next to him.

The last picture I wanted to return was to Cheryl, my secretary. My first fuck on my way to hell. I moved on the dance floor with her while her husband was busy drinking.

I looked at Cheryl and said I always wanted you. You are one of the sexiest woman I have ever known.

She interrupted me and said, "Steve, you have already had me, you took me at my house that night you took me home. I wasn't all the way out when you started undressing me. My husband didn't come home and have sex with me. He called at midnight to tell me he was working over. That's why I know you raped me. I had juices coming out my pussy and you were the only one there."

‘I'm so sorry Cheryl, I should have never done it, but I knew I was dying and just wanted to have you?

Well Steve, you did have me but I won't give myself to you like I see many of these women tonight are doing. I won't tell anyone but I just wanted you to know that I knew you raped me. Enjoy ‘Hell' Steve, we both know that's where you are going.

Jeff and his wife were at the party also. She kept looking at me. I knew she wanted to fuck me again but I just didn't have the time to set it up. I was running out of time.

I went outside to take a break and she came out to talk to me. I asked her where Jeff was and she said inside talking to my wife. She wanted to tell me how bad she felt when she heard about my sickness.

"I just told her not much I could do about it."

"She said she cried when Jeff told her. She said she actually loved me and wanted me again so much."

I pulled her toward me and gave her a hug. This young chubby girl just loved me

She was wearing a skirt so I slid my hand down and brought it up under her skirt. I brought it up to her pussy mound and just grabbed hold. I slid my hand into her panties to and fingered her to orgasm. This young wife just creamed all over my fingers. I told her to stay around after the party and maybe I'd fuck her. Then we went back inside.

The party was starting to break up. Everyone was leaving. I asked Jeff to stay around for a little while. Of course he said okay, he was afraid of me. There was a black couple Jim and Karma that knew Jeff and had come to the party with them. Jeff asked if they could stay seeing they came together. I looked at Jeff and said does his wife fuck around?

Jeff looked at me scared and said he didn't know but didn't think so. What about Jim, does he like to fuck white women?

Jeff said he mentioned a few white women he had fucked but his wife didn't know about it.

The six of us went in and everyone was having drinks but me. I wasn't allowed alcohol because of the medication. I told Jeff to make everyone another drink. Then I whispered to put half doses of drugs in my wife's and Karma's drink. He asked what about his wife Marla? I told him she didn't need it. He looked surprised but didn't say anything.

Cindy my wife passed out. I think she was sleeping due to drinking which she never did and then the drug. Karma said she felt a little dizzy and went to the bathroom. While she was gone I pulled Cindy's skirt up and pulled her panties off.

Jim looked over and said, "My God what are you doing?"

I said, "Getting ready to fuck my wife. Do I need your permission?"

He said, "Of course not, I'm sorry." Jeff must have told him how much he was afraid of me because Jim seemed afraid too.

Jim said, "If my wife see's this she'll freak out.

I said, "Don't worry Jim no ones going to freak out."

Then I told Jeff to come over and pull his cock out. I said, "Fuck my wife Jeff, Fuck her now."

He looked back at Marla who was touching her own pussy, turned back and shoved his cock into my wife Cindy.

Cindy's eyes opened slightly but were glazed over. She was moaning as Jeff slid his cock in and out of her box.

I then sat next to Jim on the couch and called Molly over. I said show us your pussy Molly. She pulled up her skirt and I pulled her pants down and let Jim look at this sweet plump pussy. Jeff looked back at us but was afraid to say anything. Jim had his hand covering his hardon in his pants. I said rub this white pussy Jim. He looked around and made sure his wife wasn't coming and then started to rub Molly's pussy.

He was half drunk from drinking and I know he couldn't think straight. Looking at one couple fucking and a young white woman standing there letting him finger fuck her. I said Molly help Jim with his cock. She was mesmerized, she reached down and pulled Jims zipper down and pulled out his black cock. He wasn't as big as me but was bigger then her husband Jeff.

I said climb on Molly take it for a ride. Jim couldn't help himself, he just took his black rod and shoved it into Molly's hot pussy.

As I got up I glanced over at my wife Cindy. Her eyes were open and she had both her hands on Jeff's hips while he fucked her. I went over to the bathroom and opened it. Karma was sitting there on the toilet seat with the lid down just resting. I asked her if she was alright and she said she was a little dizzy. I helped her up and took her to the bedroom and told her she could rest.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,691 Followers
12