Six Weeks until Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked and licked on her lips and began gently sucking on her clitoris as it swelled up. She squeezed her thighs against my ears and arched her back as the meal went on. I gently brought my right hand up to where I was working as my left hand continued exploring up her shirt caressing her breasts. I took my right pointer finger, licked it, and pushed it into her.

She moaned and gasped. I was shocked at how tight she was - was I really her first? I don't have a huge dick but it is nothing to slouch about. I didn't want to tear this poor girl in half. As I worked it in and out I sucked on her clit and felt her open a little more and pushed two and then three fingers in, she was perfect. She was moaning so loud it was at a low yell at this point and she had grabbed a pillow to cover her mouth. I told her to move it so I could hear my name. She moaned, "I'm going to cum, Mr. Hammersmith!"

"It's Jack" I said as I dove back into my work. My left fingers worked her nipples as my right hand grabbed her hip and jerked her pussy back into my face. I was rewarded by quick, short breaths and low moans of, "Jaaaaaack. Jaaaaack!"

I finished her with my tongue. She came so hard and arched her back so high her thighs almost ripped off my ears. The scream was a perfect guttural sound of a young woman who needed what I was giving. I pulled her off the bed into my arms to hold her as she shuddered and finished. My dick was so hard I almost came from the contact of her hips on me.

She laid in my arms for a second and then looked into my eyes, "That was incredible. I've had it done before - but never, never like that. Please let me return the favor." She pushed away and took off her shirt and bra as I stood up. Her breasts were pert, full, and covered with freckles across the top. Her areolas were light pink and about the size of quarters. Her nipples were perfect and still aroused.

She tugged at my shorts and her eyes greedily stared at my rock-hard prick. She nuzzled it with her nose and face and then with her right hand she brought it to her lips.

She looked me square in the eyes and put just the tip in her mouth. She sucked hard and licked all the way around the head several times. Her left hand grabbed my ass as she pulled me towards her and she started stroking the shaft while she worked.

My knees buckled. This girl was a cocksucker - a true professional. She flicked the end of my dick with her tongue, she focused on the vein underneath, and just when I was fixing to blow she switched from my dick and shaft to my balls. She buried her face in my balls and licked from my taint to my dick. She sucked on my right one and my left one. She dragged her tongue across side to side so I could feel the texture of her taste buds. It was incredible. Then she sat up and pushed my dick to the back of her throat and gagged a little. She was going to kill me.

She pushed back and leaned against the bed with watery eyes and breathlessly said, "Fuck me. It's what I've been fingering myself every night thinking about since Thursday."

She didn't have to ask twice. I laid her back on the bed gently and pushed her legs apart. I memorized the view of this perfect 18-year-old waiting expectantly. She had her arms raised and her hair framed her face while I moved towards her pussy. I took my dick and rubbed it along her clit and used the tip to get a little of her juice on it. I jerked it a few times with her wetness to lubricate it. I put my right hand under her left hip and wrapped the fingers of her right hand into my left and pushed the whole length of my dick in.

She stifled a gasp by biting her lip. I gently pulled out and pushed back in. Slower, but not relenting on the pressure. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes. Her lower back arched off the bed and she shifted her hips to grind my dick into the right spot. I had her.

I fucked slowly and deliberately at first, looking right into her eyes. I had both of my hands on her hips. Using my strength to pull her onto my dick. She wrapped her legs around my waist and just let me fuck her. She moaned and rubbed her hands along my arms and chest. She even tugged at my beard to pull me down for a kiss while I pulsed in and out of her cunt.

Then I got a little rougher. I put my hands on her shoulders and worked up to a speed where she could feel my balls slapping against her asshole as I went in and out. I increased the rhythm and used one hand to force both of her hands above her head and I pinched her nipples with my other hand. She put her feet on my chest and pushed back as hard as I was fucking and matched the rhythm of her hips to grind me against the right spot inside of her.

Just when she started to moan and I could feel her swelling to cum again I pulled out and rolled her over. She sat up on her knees, looked over her shoulder, and presented herself to me. It was perfect.

I drilled myself into her cunt and fucked with a passion I knew she had never gotten from some college boy. I held her right and pulled her up against me. I ran my fingers through her hair. I kissed her neck and I let the rhythm of my slapping balls play with her clit. I fucked her and I gently reached around to grab her breasts while I pushed her head against the sheets.

She screamed, "Jack!" pushed her hips and ass back against me hard, and started to come again but this time I didn't slow down. I fucked and fucked until I felt my balls swell. I said, "Yes, yes! I'm going to cum!"

She turned and said, "You can cum inside. Let me have it. Fuck me!"

I wanted to so badly but knew that was too risky so I fucked until the last second then pulled out, hot dogged my dick between her ass cheeks, and came all over her back. Cum shot out over and over. Long thick ropes of white, pearly cum covered her back and even got in her hair. She gasped as she felt the warmth and giggled and sighed happily as I finished with one hand on my cock and one on her shoulders.

She turned around and kissed the tip of my dick as I collapsed onto the bed.

"You're perfect. And it's better than Emily said. Don't get me wrong she was selling it, but you can't really describe what it's liked to actually be fucked by a man who knows what he is doing."

I lazily pointed her towards the towels in the bathroom as she leaned against the door frame and said, "This is going to be the best 6 weeks of my life!"

12