Sixth Form Slimmer - Summer of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little more careful work with the razor and Vicky's jewel was plain to see. Vicky had her eyes closed savouring the coolness. She opened her legs to allow me to visit her tressure box and I soon rid her pussy of the remainder of that nasty hair.

The scent now was a very pleasant mix of love juice and sweat. Deeply musky, sweetly sexual, her sex-cave was already feeding in new lubrication. I was already hard and soon my latest hypnosexual conquest would know just how good my cock felt inside her.

My barber skills complete I towel dried Vicky's sweet teenage pussy. Now that the hair was gone I could start to eat her out. My niece seemed to be enjoying this new experience. I firmly believe that uncles should do their utmost to keep their nieces happy.

My tongue glided down her valley exploring that luscious groove, probing and tasting. Continuing down, my tongue discovered Vicky's now swollen nub of pleasure and I could hear her sigh with delight. Not much further down I could sample her honey, but I soon returned to pleasure her clit.

But my darling niece was not to cum; she had to wait until my swollen cock invaded her. So nicely flowing was her cave that my cock eased in slowly but easily. Another deep breath in as my niece discovered the width of my fullness, more sighs as she took in its full length.

Vicky was tight, real tight I guess because of her lack of experience. I knew (from Emily) that she wasn't a virgin. This tightness was to her advantage and to mine and she was lucky to have her uncle take care of her. She could feel every movement I made and my hardness would give her joy. I could sense her struggle to cope at first, but she would be delighted later at having had a cock, not just a teenage penis, inside her.

So tight was her cunt that she was gripping me completely, tighter than I can ever remember. She rewarded my cock so well with exquisite feeling that I could soon feel myself beginning to erupt. I stopped in the nick of time, cursing myself for being so eager to fuck her.

I eased off, real slow. My niece deserved the best and she would thank her uncle that he'd given her the benefit of his experience. More slowly now I eased in and out, my niece clearly enjoying my fullness inside her cunt.

I watched her titties wobbling like jellies and, thrusting deeply inside her, gave her a kiss to show my gratitude. She was smiling now - this was a new, challenging experience to her. I began to move faster, fully in and out, my balls banging against her. Faster still and she was beginning to gasp. Moans of pleasure escaped her lips.

Now I could feel the pressure building inside, soon getting to the point where there would be no stopping. Faster still, and my cock began to pump out its load. The feeling was fantastic. Never before had I fucked a cunt so tight as Vicky's.

But this was my niece. I couldn't reward her with my own selfishness. My load safely delivered inside her cum store, I withdrew and busily coaxed her clit with my fingers as I kissed then sucked her nipples. Vicky fully deserved her own climax, yelling out as the sudden explosion radiated from her clit.

I was proud to have given it to her.

*****

"Martini." My niece-shaped play toy was deep in trance again. Soon she would have no recollection of anything that had happened, and I wanted it to stay that way.

She dressed herself again before my I gave my remaining suggestions to her sub-conscious, to help her lose weight - provided she revisited me once a week. She would willingly give her services in lieu of my fee, of that I was certain.

"3 ... 2 ... 1"

"Sorry Uncle Gordon, I must have fallen asleep again."

"That's OK Vicky. I understand."

I wondered how long it would be before she realised she was missing her panties.

*****

I was sorely tempted to get Emily and Vicky in bed together. If I could avoid getting arrested it could happen later in the year. The two get on really well together, maybe they could get it on together even better.

Cathy called Wednesday evening to pick Vicky up. I told her the session had gone well but Vicky would need some boosters. That seemed fine to her.

"Sorry to be a pain Gordon, but would you explain to me again how it all works?"

"Sure Cathy. How's Malcolm, by the way?"

"Oh great!" She giggled. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you the other morning. I just had to tell someone and I immediately thought of you."

"I think it's great for you both. Tell him to keep it up."

We went through to the lounge. It was easy.

"Deeply relaxed Cathy, even deeper than before."

"Cathy, while you're driving home tonight, you'll remember what you told me, that you want my cock inside you. All the time you're driving home you'll think of me. The more you think, the hornier you'll get. The hornier you get, the more you want me inside you. The more you want me the wetter your pussy will become."

I let the suggestion seep in.

"By the time you get home your pussy will be sopping. Sopping wet because you will be certain my cock will soon be inside you."

"In the next few days you will make any excuse possible to get me there while Malcolm is out, but you must also give Malcolm love and sex too." I paused. "You'll also believe that Vicky's smooth pubes look really sexy and you'll persuade her to let Uncle Gordon keep her smooth. Do you understand Cathy?"

"Yes Gordon."

"Now Cathy you'll forget you've been hypnotised and forget our conversation, but you'll remember and obey everything I've told you."

"3 ... 2 ... 1"

*****

Cathy hadn't driven past the end of the street when she realised how kind Gordon had been, both with helping Vicky and listening to her talk about making love to Malcolm. And to think, she'd mentioned Gordon's cock. She'd teased him so much, seen his cock several times ... so long ... so thick ... so hard. Even the thought of Gordon's cock was making her so damp. She would phone him as soon as she got home.

By the time she got home her panties were soaked. She could think of nothing else but the overwhelming desire to have her brother's cock inside her.

*****

"Hi, Gordon speaking."

"Gordon, it's Cathy. Listen, I really didn't thank you enough for spending time with Cathy. I guess I take you for granted sometimes. Look ... how about coming over sometime for a drink."

"Look it's fine. I'm glad to help."

"Oh Gordon, I insist. Anyway we have things to catch up on. I never spend any time with you. I'll ring you!"

"OK Cathy. Later then."

The minute she'd hung up she'd nearly come, just hearing his voice. She sat in the bathroom finger fucking herself until her wrist and fingers ached.

*****

It was the following Monday evening when Cathy called again.

"Gordon, it's Cathy. Listen, I'd forgotten Malcolm would be out all evening. The darts team have an away game. Vicky's at her friend's and she's staying over. Can you come round straight away?"

I lowered my voice. "What do I tell Anna?"

"Tell her a fuse has blown or something ... and Malcolm's out at a darts match."

"Leave it with me."

*****

"Anna. That was Cathy on the phone, she sounded desperate. It's Malcolm's darts night, all the electric's gone off. I need to go over."

"It's OK. There's something I want to watch on the telly anyway."

"I'll be back as soon as I can."

Every damned traffic light was on red; I just couldn't get there soon enough. I had no sooner parked the car when Cathy ran out to meet me. Once inside, my sister just wouldn't let go of me, pulling me close to her, grinding her crotch against me.

I've never been able to resist her tits, sneaking peeks at her at every opportunity. A dozen times she must have screamed at me as I 'accidentally' walked in the bathroom as she was getting out of the shower. Now I was pressed close to those marvellous breasts. The way she had her arms around me I might be pressed close for a while.

I was already revved up. I'd forgotten how good Cathy could kiss. She taught me, in my teens, just how to kiss properly. A kiss from Cathy and you felt as if you'd just watched as porn movie ... No kidding! By the time she'd greeted me properly, in her special way, I was rock hard.

This of course was what Cathy wanted. My sister wanted me inside her and there was no way she would settle for second best. She finally released her hold and tugged me into the hall, up the stairs and into the bedroom. Before I had chance to think, my trouser zip was down, buckle unfastened and my pants were around my ankles. A few seconds more and my cock was in her mouth.

My sister was maybe out of practice but her blowjob skills hadn't diminished much. She had sucked me off when we'd been at home, usually as a favour returned ... more often than not it was the loan of cash so that she could go out. More often than not it became a permanent loan. Cathy had never swallowed. Following her telephone recollections little more than a week ago, I'd a feeling this would be different.

As blowjobs go, Cathy wasn't an expert. I'd had much better. She was too fast for me and, as much as I didn't want to, my cum soon disappeared down her throat. It was almost an action replay of what she'd told me on the phone. Maybe she wanted it that way, I don't know.

We both stripped off. Her tits, although full, had succumbed to age and gravity. Still good to look at but I'd seen her daughter's, my niece. I preferred Vicky's. Cathy still had a figure but it was a 40 something figure ... but beggars can't be choosers as they say. Like the phone conversation we shared a 69. I was slow to respond but Cathy really appreciated the attention I was giving her pussy.

As you may have realised, I'm a big fan of pussy and panty scents. Cathy wasn't going to let me down. With my face pressed up close, my tongue lapping away, I had plenty of time to savour what was neither a fresh nor an unpleasant smell. Breathing in the scent there the mixture of pissy and pussy was just right for my mood. With Cathy tongue-washing my cock and balls, and nasal inspirations from her personal scent box, my cock was beginning to recover its former glory.

Almost without warning Cathy climaxed. As orgasms go it was about 6 in a scale of 10. I knew I could do better.

We switched. With Cathy certain that my cock was sufficiently full enough to be allowed inside her we moved around. I have, for a long time, favoured doggy. Malcolm apparently didn't, so it was a variation for Cathy. They say that a change is as good as a rest and variety is the spice of life.

Doggy, for me, is more relaxing; more control and deeper thrusts and I was eager to thrust as deeply into my sister as I could. As I've mentioned, throughout our teenage years Cathy was the ultimate tease. I can remember having friends around; Cathy would offer to make coffee or fetch a cold beer then bend well forward as the drink was put before us. Cathy had plenty of guts and plenty of cleavage, always giving us guys a boner.

Sometimes she would deliberately come downstairs in just bra and panties, sometimes there would be a pair of discarded panties on the bathroom floor left there for any of my mates to see, touch, smell. As a teaser my sis could be a real witch. You could look but not touch.

That excluded me of course. After deliberately giving me a hard on Cathy would ask for a loan. I had several part time jobs in my teenage years, Cathy didn't. If she couldn't persuade mum or dad to give her some cash, she used different methods to persuade me. Many times I had my hand up her top or down her panties ... mmmm I can still recall my stinky pinkies.

Now I had my chance, I'd waited almost 30 years to get my cock inside her. Slowly I slipped in her well greased cunt, with each thust going deeper and deeper inside her. Of course, my niece was far tighter than my sister but I was as horny as hell. I was going to have to work hard to cum inside her. Sis, as ever, had thought it through. Having discharged one load down her throat, it would take me a lot longer to fill her love cave.

Easing backward and forward inside her still brought both of us pleasure. I moved one hand to please her clit, gently rubbing there whilst my love piston was stroking in and out. I watched with fascination as her tits swayed back and forth and I increased my speed to see them move more. Balanced as best I could, I pressed the thumb of my other hand gently against her bum hole. Cathy wasn't expecting this and gave a little gasp. She didn't reject it though.

Little by little my thumb penetrated her bum hole, going in there to its full length. Thinking I may hurt without any lubrication I withdrew.

"It's OK Gordon," her seal of approval? "You can go in again."

Why argue with a woman? I returned my thumb to where it was before, but this time moving in and out. With my sex piston moving to full throttle, my finger teasing her clit and my thumb in her gloryhole, Cathy began to climax. Not immediately but she knew it was coming well before I did. A minute or two later she let out a roar of achievement. I ignored it and carried on.

By and by, eventually, after giving my dear sister 3 more cums I came myself. Guys, let me tell you, it was bloody hard work ... but nevertheless it was very rewarding. We spooned together for a short while but I was conscious of the time. How long should it take a man 'to fix a fuse'?

And so the time came I had to depart, leave my sister to dear old Malcolm. Would he get the second course? I think maybe he was in with a good chance.

*****

Surprisingly Anna didn't quiz why I'd been so long. I told her Cathy had insisted I stayed for a coffee and that we'd been talking about Vicky. That seemed to suffice.

I saw quite a lot of Cathy that summer, usually when she'd brought Vicky for her slimming session, but sometimes I got her alone, at home while Malcolm was out.

Emily and I had loads of fun. Often I didn't need hypnotic suggestion, she loved her daddy in the best way possible. While her and Vicky had been changing at the town swimming pool she'd noticed Vicky's new all smooth look, and I got talked into trimming Emily.

With all the other action around me I was horny for Anna in bed. Our relationship was better than ever.

All in all it had been a perfect summer of love.

*****

If you enjoyed the story and wish to comment I will be pleased to hear from you. If you like the themes within and are thinking of writing a similar story I would be happy to assist and/ or edit.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed it.

12