Sixth Period Trig Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notemale
notemale
332 Followers

Dear SIX,

Tonight.

My place.

I need you to tutor me.

Miss Roach

She clicked send.

Mary Ellen looked at her teacher and said, "I know exactly what you want Dave to teach you. Are you really going to do it?"

"Most definitely."

Mary Ellen hugged her teacher and said, "I want to watch."

"Okay," said Vickie.

Friday Evening.

Mary Ellen arrived at her teacher's house and let herself in. She went to the bedroom and saw Vickie standing before the mirror wearing a bathrobe that fell to her mid thighs.

"Have you decided what you're going to wear for your lesson tonight?" asked Mary Ellen.

Vickie turned and she saw Mary Ellen in the same drab clothes that she wore to school that day.

"I was thinking about just wearing what I have on now. I'm surprised that you're not wearing something a little, no, a lot more revealing.

Mary Ellen walked over to her teacher and untied the simple sash that held the robe together and opened it, revealing a naked teacher.

"It's your night, teach. Wow, what I'd like to do to you. When is Dave .. ah...arriving?" Mary Ellen snickered when she finished asking the question.

"What's so funny?"

"I was about to ask, when is Dave coming? But then I thought that he has to arrive here and then he'll be cumming."

Vickie feigned shock but the giggling she added, "You're so naughty but oh so right. Do you think he'll like me?'

"Of course he will, but If he doesn't then kick his stupid ass out and I'll enjoy you. Maybe we could even take a trip to the mall."

There was faint knock on the door and Mary Ellen scooted to the bedroom as Vickie went to the front room and said, "Come in." She giggled as she said it.

Dave entered slowly and saw his teacher. The short robe and the way her hair cascaded over his shoulders and he was immediately hard. He then noticed that she was not wearing a mask. On his previous visits, she always wore a mask. He remembered the first visits when she was field testing her new teaching methods that led to him sucking her puffy nipples. In the subsequent visits he taught his naive teacher how to give him a hand job. He remembered that she had suggested that she needed more practice and figured that was why he was there.

"Hi," he said timidly.

"Hi Dave, or should I say SIX?"

"SIX, if that's okay with you."

"Sure. SIX. How do I look?"

"Awesome."

"I bet you'll like what I'm wearing under this old robe."

"I bet I will," he answered.

"Do you want the honors?" she asked and took a step closer to him.

"Yes."

His hands went slowly to the belt and he slowly untied the belt. His teacher stood straight, with hands by her sides and waited for her student, her liberator to disrobe her. Vickie was already exited and she wondered if he could smell her.

SIX got the belt untied and let it drop and the opened the robe and then let it drop. Even Mary Ellen in the next room could her him suck in his breath as his eyes feasted on her nakedness.

"Like?"

"Oh, yes. You're spectacular."

"Even better than the other girls in class?"

"Yes," was all he could say as his eyes went from breast to breast to pussy and back again and again.

"Prettier that Veronica?"

"Mmmm, yes."

"Sexier than Mary Ellen?", she said with a slight giggle.

"Yes."

"Want to touch?"

"Yes."

She waited for the longest time for him to react. It was less than a minute, really, but she wanted his hands on her and thought she would burst until he did so.

Finally, Dave raised his hands and cupped a tit in each one. He gently let his thumb slide over her warm, silky skin and then he leaned over and kissed each nipple gently.

Vickie arched her back and thrust her breasts outward offering them to her student and her hands went to his belt and worked at undoing it.

Six covered her entire nipple with his mouth and let his tongue draw frantic circles around her sensitive skin.

Vickie got his belt unbuckled and his pants open and quickly pushed them down a bit so that she could reach inside his shorts and wrap a hand around his stiff cock.

One of SIX's hands left her breast and went between her legs and he cupped her wet pussy.

Vickie moaned, "I like when you do that."

Six was all the more encouraged and he slid a finger inside his teacher's waiting pussy and Vickie in turn began stroking her student's cock.

She found it difficult to stroke him by standing directly in front of him, so she moved a little so that she was somewhat beside him. She didn't want him to stop fingering her so she moved slowly.

Vickie wrapped her hand around him the way he previously showed her and asked, "How am I doing?'

"Awesome.", he groaned.

"Just awesome?" she asked.

She let her hand cup his balls before grabbing him again.

"What other kind of awesome is there?" he asked as he released her swollen nipple from his mouth long enough to ask the question.

"There's fucking awesome", she answered.

He raised his head again and said, "You're doing fucking awesome."

He was about to lower his head back to her tit when she placed a hand under his chin and said, "Look at me SIX and listen."

SIX let go of her tit and his hand between her legs dropped.

Vickie immediately grabbed his hand and but it back on her sensitive pussy and said, "You can listen and still do that."

His finger probed her again and Vickie said, "That's nice, OH! I mean fucking nice."

"Do you know what I want you to teach me, SIX?"

"I figured that you wanted to practice giving me a hand job."

Vickie smiled and said, "I like practicing that but I want to learn more."

She bent forward and kissed her young charge before saying, "Teach me how to suck cock, SIX. I want your cock in my mouth. Now."

Before he could say anything, Vickie slid to her knees, immediately regretting the loss of SIX's finger on her pussy and she stared at his erection.

"Time for the pretest, SIX."

"Huh!", was all the overstimulated student could say.

"Well, my tutor, I've been doing some research. I like to be prepared. I watched a lot of porn, this week. I watched a lot of girls, a lot of women suck a lot of cock and there are so many different styles, so many different ways to suck. See, I want to try my own style and then you can critique me. Give your cock sucking teacher a grade and then show her where she went wrong, okay?"

"Okay," croaked a stunned SIX.

Vickie faced SIX's cock and brought her face close and rubbed it against one cheek then the other.

She had both of her hands on her knees when she first licked the head of his cock, tasting a drop of his excitement.

She pulled back a bit and said, "Quite tasty, SIX."

Vickie went slowly. She wanted to savor the first time that she ever sucked a cock. She wanted to remember her first reactions. The thing that first struck her was the stiffness yet silky feel of his cock. She liked the feel on her lips as she kissed down one side and then up the other where she found another new drop of his essence waiting for her. She lapped at it and liked the taste. Her uneasiness about what it would taste like was dismissed and she found herself wanting more.

She kissed down the length again and this time before licking up the other side she let her tongue bathe his balls. When each was glistening with her saliva, she opened her mouth and let a plump ball fall inside where she washed it with her tongue. It was then that Vickie realized that she enjoyed this whole experience and would seek out other cocks to suck.

The teacher was lost in the pleasure and she positioned herself directly in front of SIX, where she opened her mouth, leaned forward and let a cock fill her mouth for the first time.

Her tongue inspected the head and when SIX pushed his hips forward, she let him use her mouth.

Vickie couldn't believe how much she liked doing this and why it took her so long to discover it.

Vickie had one of her hands between her own legs and she vigorously fingered herself.

She started to ask SIX a question but it came out as some unintelligent language that SIX just said, "What?"

Vickie tried to answer but because of the fact that she didn't want to release his cock from her mouth and because SIX had a hand behind her head, holding her in place, the gibberish was repeated.

What happened next caused them both to look at the bedroom door. SIX kept his hand behind his teacher's head and Vickie made sure she kept his cock in her mouth when the both looked at Mary Ellen standing in the doorway.

"She wants to know how she's doing?"

"What the fuck? What are you doing here? ", was all SIX could say. He made sure his cock stayed in his teacher's mouth.

"It's obvious, isn't it, SIX? I'm the translator."

Vickie's rolled her eyes at Mary Ellen as she kept sucking. This was not part of the plan but she wondered where it was going

"I'm a master translator, David, or should I say SIX."

"How did you know...."

"I know all about you. Who do you think moved the mouse today in class?"

"That was you?"

"Yup, hope you like it."

Vickie grunted around SIX's cock.

Mary Ellen knelt down beside her teacher, kissed her bulging cheek and asked her to repeat what she said.

"Grrumpf, Mumph."

"Mary Ellen looked up at Six and said, "She wants to know how's she's doing?"

"Fucking awesome."

"Mumpff, Grroth, Umph."

"She wants to know if you're close to cumming."

"I am but I don't want to. I don't want this to end."

"Frrgh, umphhum, mmogh."

Mary Ellen nodded and said, "I'll ask him." Before she did however, she cupped her teacher's nearest tit and said, "Our teacher has the greatest tits."

Vickie smiled around the cock as Mary Ellen played with the nipple.

"Fucking awesome," said SIX and then added, "I'm close."

"Groolmph, umph, whamph," Vickie mumbled.

"What did she say?", asked SIX.

Mary Ellen's hand went to SIX's balls that kept slamming on his teacher's chin and said, "She wants to know where you want to cum?"

"Huh?", SIX said.

"Do you want to cum on her tits, on her face or in her mouth?"

Before he could answer, SIX, pushed his hips forward and pulled his teacher's head to him as he came.

Mary Ellen leaned close to Vickie and whispered, "You lucky, lucky, lady. All that cum..."

SIX spasmed again and again as he filled up Vickie's mouth with the first cum she ever tasted.

Mary Ellen marveled at the way her teacher's lips kept a tight bond around the spewing cock and the way she swallowed and the way she looked at her and she could see the joy in her teacher's eyes

"Oh, Miss Roach," said Mary Ellen, "don't swallow it all. Please."

Vickie continued to suck her student long after his orgasm subsided and then let it slowly slide from her mouth.

Mary Ellen then asked, "Did you save me some?"

Vickie smiled and then opened her mouth to reveal a puddle of cum that she didn't swallow. Mary Ellen pressed her mouth to her teacher's mouth and pushed her tongue inside so that they could both taste cum.

SIX was getting hard again as he watched them and he was surprised when his teacher leaned forward to lick his cock sweetly.

"Thank you, SIX," she said, "Thank you for cumming in my mouth."

The three of them sat like that for a long time. Vickie and Mary Ellen alternating giving licks to SIX's cock. The females kissing and fondling each other, although Mary Ellen had never taken off her clothes.

Finally, Mary Ellen stood up and said, "We're going to have a lot of fun with our liberated teacher, SIX. Lots of fun."

"Fucking awesome," said SIX.

"We better be careful, though. We're the only two who know what our math teacher is capable of doing.

Vickie wondered if she should tell them about Veronica but didn't.

SIX hiked up his pants and the three of them sat at the sofa, Vickie still naked and enjoying the caresses of her students when Mary Ellen asked, "Are you going on the trip, Miss Roach?"

"What trip?" asked Vickie.

"The senior trip to some exotic beach. We go in two weeks, vacation week. It's a lot of the kids in your math class plus some others. I think some other teachers teachers are going as chaperones but it would be great if you came."

"I wouldn't miss it. I'll see if I can get a ticket."

"Fucking awesome," replied SIX.

"Oh," added Vickie, "I'll be expecting a grade on my work today, SIX."

They all laughed and SIX said, "My preliminary assessment is that you need lots and lots of practice, Miss Roach, lots of practice."

"OH, goodie," commented Vickie and they all smiled.

"We're going to have lots of fun, lots," said Mary Ellen.

"Why am I the only one naked here?"

"Get use to it," giggled Mary Ellen.

notemale
notemale
332 Followers
12