Size Complex Seduction

Story Info
Joe daydreams in VR about his favourite porn star.
8k words
4
12.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fetishes: giantess, big ass, big tits, titjob, tit wank, blowjob, teasing, orgasm control, mindfuck, virtual reality, dream sex, transition between worlds, fantasy

Tags: Joe, Rachel Roxxx, giantess

Joe sat back down on his couch after drawing the blinds and looking around to see that no one else was back at home. His roommates were all at work, including the two girls who normally worked night shifts. He could imagine the mortification which would've greeted him if they popped into his room to ask something and found him with his PC screen plastered with nude images, while moaning and howling sounds burst out from his headphones. He would've gladly nuked the whole house and made the entire county non-livable for the next thousand years if he was caught in such a compromising position. Of course, the tendency for people to take pictures of others' embarrassing moments was also a factor.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out his keys, aiming them at the door. He pressed the button on the top, and the electronic locks engaged. He slowly got out of his couch and walked to the blinds, pulling them over the windows. He wished there was a way to control them electronically too, but there was no time to pother about it now.

He checked the house one last time to make sure no one could see him through the windows or ventilations. He didn't know what kind of ghosts or succubi would be looking through the walls, but of course he couldn't stop them. He tossed out one or two of the women's magazines from the couch and sat down. He picked up his remote and flicked the TV to 'on'.

Dropping his pants, he hopped over to the TV and began setting up his laptop on it too. He felt the chilliness of the weather on his legs. Shivering a little, he walked back to the couch, stripping his shirt off. He dropped it to the floor, opening the little drawer in the bureau next to the smaller TV they owned. He wondered what was the point of keeping two TVs when one was already a 4K one with very high resolution, but at least the smaller TV was easier to take to his room when he wanted a bigger screen for gaming.

He checked the HDMI cable attached to his MacBook, then switched ports using the remote control. The screen flickered on to his desktop. He gazed at the picture of Rachel Roxxx filling the screen, his excitement mounting. He looked at her naked body spread out over the screen in full resolution. His hands automatically found his underwear and pulled them down, his cock springing out to swell up at the sight of Rachel's amazing body in front of him. He stroked himself lightly a few times, his cock reaching full mast just on seeing her breasts covering half the screen as she laid down. Her mouth was open in a moan, and her legs stretched out across the other half. He stared at her long legs stretching out towards the left, wishing she was really in front of him so he could stroke her lovely legs just once. He would've done quite a lot just to massage her feet for her, since the high heels she was probably wearing over those gorgeous feet which were clipped out from the picture would be hurting the poor dear. Or perhaps he hoped they were, since that would be a good excuse to view her panties or just her body. He thought of asking her to strip and lie in a relaxing bubble bath along with him while he washed her, focusing on her soapy tits or her bending over in the bathtub, her legs covered in foam while her ass was towards him. He licked his lips as he selected Rachel's Oral Service clip and used his phone's media remote tool on GOM ... or was it Clementine? He dismissed the thought and pressed play. The clip started playing. As long as it worked, it didn't matter what his nerdy friend installed on his machines.

He sat back, admiring Rachel's legs coming into view as the camera focused on them. He wiped his mouth free of pretend drool and gave a soft whistle as her lower body appeared. She was wearing what appeared to be a series of leather belts across her vulva. To his delight, when she turned around and bent over to show the man tied to a platform her perfect ass. She raised a hand and brought it behind her, spanking herself on both cheeks a few times. Her ass was bare, a leather strap running down her crack. He moaned and reached for the lubricant he'd taken from the drawer, his cock pulsing like a steel bar with a heartbeat in it. He poured it all over his cock and hand, accidentally dropping some on the floor. He didn't care though, his roommates could slip on it if they wanted. He just had to get off before anyone came home. The camera moved further up to show Rachel's naked breasts. She had some leather straps around them too, but she didn't even have nipple pasties on. He moaned quietly when he saw them bounce when she turned around to show them to the screen. She placed her fingers on her nipples and rubbed them in circles, letting her tongue run across her moist mouth. The man on the table gasped as his cock twitched along with Joe's to Rachel's teasing. Rachel laughed softly when she noticed the huge erection he was sporting, but didn't stop tempting him. She got on her hands and knees, and crawled over to him, keeping her eyes fixed on his. She teased him further by rubbing her nipples and moving herself like a jungle cat hunting its prey, letting her back arch up to show the shape of her ass.

As the man gaped at her for a while just as she was crawling towards him, Joe leaned back and sighed. It was one of the best videos of her he had seen, and he had rewatched it twenty times already. He couldn't get over how amazing she looked with her raven hair hanging over her back and probably reaching down to dat ass. He would've loved to be stroking her hair while copping a few sly feels of it. Joe felt his head loll back on the couch cushions.

His world changed. He felt something cool and soft against his back, pressing his body into the cushions. He sighed as he relaxed, letting his body sink back into it. He tried to move his arms to see where he was, but they were shackled to the bed much to his surprise. He jerked awake, looking around to see if anyone was there.

He saw he was completely naked, handcuffed and ankle cuffed to a raised platform which had been made up as a bed. He looked towards his feet and noticed an archway there, as if someone was preparing to come in.

'Hello?' he called out. 'Is anyone there?'

There was no response. Joe bit his lip, wondering if he'd been kidnapped by a psycho or one of his exes. It wasn't a good sign either way, since if he was going to be stuck here for very long he didn't have the fortitude to handle it, or the cunningness to ingratiate himself with the kidnapper and break out. Perhaps he could just lie down and die, or beg for mercy. A figure appeared in the archway as he was contemplating his next step.

He gasped. The woman's face was hidden in shadow, but she was wearing an assortment of leather belts over her waist to hide her crotch. He noticed long black stockings covering her legs. She walked forwards, and the breath left his body when he noticed her face.

Her breasts came into view first. There were leather straps around them, but there was no mistaking those perky, firm nipples. She raised her hands to them and rubbed them around gently before getting on her hands and knees and crawling to him on all fours, her ass raised up as it moved sideways to let him get a good look. There was no mistaking the woman's face now.

It was Rachel Roxxx. Or her identical twin. He could hardly believe what he was seeing. Blinking, he tried to raise his hands to his eyes to rub them before remembering he was tied down. Rachel, or her lookalike, kept crawling over to him. She paused for a second or two, raising her hand from the ground and wiggling a warning finger at him. He got the feeling he wasn't getting out of there anytime soon.

'W-Who are you?' asked Joe, as Rachel reached the makeshift bed and climbed on it, rubbing her body up and down against his. 'Are you really Rachel Roxxx, or am I dreaming?'

The Rachel-doppelgänger didn't answer. Her warm, near-naked body rubbed against his, giving him unbearable pleasure. Joe couldn't think properly anymore. It surely couldn't be real, Rachel Roxxx coming into his bedroom for a personal wanking session. He felt his cock harden against her soft belly as it pressed into her. His cock tip pushed into her navel as she kept teasing him, moving her body rhythmically against his while ensuring he wasn't pushed to the edge. Finally, he was too frustrated to resist.

Joe moaned as she teased his shaft using her hands, rubbing the palms over the sides of his shaft. She lowered herself to crotch level with him and started to push her tits into his hard shaft, letting it press up against his belly. She gave it a few licks, giving him a knowing smile when it grew hard at the lightest touch of her tongue.

Rachel reached down and cupped his balls, then grabbed his penis firmly, stroking it up and down. She shook her head as the other hand fondled his balls.

She finally spoke up. 'Sorry, lover, but we're just getting started. If you want to cum at all while I play with you, you'll have to earn it.'

Joe gave a gasp, followed by a groan of despair when she stopped touching his cock. She simply fondled his balls, rolling them around her fingers gently. She played with his sack slowly, but frustratingly close to his orgasm, withdrawing every time she thought he might cum. He bucked his hips, moaned, begged, and even dribbled precum all over himself, but she just wouldn't let him cum.

Rachel crawled down his body, bringing her mouth very close to his member. She gave the tip a tender kiss, followed by another down his shaft, then another. She kept kissing his cock, smiling at him when she saw him almost sweating with frustration. Several more kisses worked their way up and down his shaft, but without release. He moaned as she sucked the tip into her mouth and withdrew it quickly. His hips moved, but her mouth was already smiling up at him and out of the way. He moaned and tried to move his cock at a different angle, and her lips avoided him again. She gave him another quick suck on the tip, giggling when he tried to aim for her mouth again.

'You want your cock sucked, don't you?' she said.

Joe nodded desperately, his hips still thrusting away mindlessly. He could hardly take the light caresses of her body against his without struggling not to cum.

'Then ask,' she said in her trademark whisper. 'In fact, beg. Beg for me to let you cum hard all over this body. You know you want to.' She ran a hand up her body, pausing to squeeze her breasts with the nipples protruding out like little bullets. Joe felt his erection twitch and harden more at the sight. 'Tell me you would do anything to have your cock inside this mouth.' She opened her mouth, stretching her lips apart with her fingers. Her tongue waggled around inside, ever so close to his dick. 'Say it if you want any release at all!'

Joe gasped as her tongue flicked the underside of his cock. He broke completely, babbling a little as he tried to retain what dignity he had while asking for a blowjob. 'Please, Miss Rachel, I need you to suck on cock.' He whimpered as she teased him further, the soft texture of her wet, drooling tongue and mouth exploring his entire tool. She giggled as he tried to talk, but the feeling of the dripping slickness that was her mouth left him a whimpering mess. He couldn't say anything at all from the frustrating teasing she was doing with her warm mouth, letting his cock go inside her mouth first, then giving it a slow, spit-covered lick right from the line between his balls to the bottom of his shaft, flattening her tongue to cover more surface and licking up his shaft to the tip. She kissed the tip gently, blocking his glans with her tongue when he struggled to thrust it into her mouth. She licked around the tip slowly, allowing saliva to wet his cockhead before allowing just the tip into her mouth. Sucking on it gently, she placed a hand on his shaft and jerked him off.

She kept her hand close to her mouth to stop him entering it, laughing every time his hips thrust uncontrollably. His face was a mask of pleading from such a tormenting tease, and she knew that if he was capable of talking at all, he would be begging from the bottom as well as the rest of his heart to let him fuck that beautiful mouth. She placed her other hand on his stomach to counter his increasingly desperate thrusts. She winked at him, meeting his eyes, and moved her mouth away. She opened it, stuck out her tongue, and made a blowjob gesture with both her hands, pretending to drool all over the imaginary shaft. While bobbing her head up and down, she quirked both her eyebrows at him, non-verbally asking him if he wanted to be sucked off. Joe reached for his own purple, throbbing shaft and started to jerk himself, walking towards her on unsteady legs as he nodded desperately. He couldn't think of anything else apart from finally getting to shove his cock down her throat and feel that warm flesh enveloping him.

Rachel laughed as she finally took his cock into her mouth. She started to suck on it slowly at first, the way you would with a lollipop. She then took his entire cock in her mouth and breathed on it, allowing her open mouth to envelop it without any sucking. When Joe was shaking and twitching, moaning unintelligibly about wanting to release, she licked the bottom of his shaft so he was letting several streams of precum on her tongue. She lowered her mouth on his cock, enveloping it fully within that soft, wet cavern. Raising her hands to her cheeks, she pressed them inwards as she bobbed up and down on him, finally giving him the proper suck of his life he needed. Her mouth and tongue worked its magic on his cock and balls, even taking them both inside when she opened her jaw wide enough.

Joe was almost delirious with the pleasure she was giving him. It was far too much for his body to handle when he was used to half-hearted blowjobs from someone who wanted to go back to cuddling ASAP. This was the real thing, not a blowjob from a disinterested partner. Rachel fully intended to tease him and enjoy the blowie as much as he was.

Joe finally exploded, sending hot white streaks all over Rachel's tongue. She kept him in her mouth for a while, then opened it and let the less powerful shots hit her tongue. She raised her head behind her to expose her cum-filled mouth, gargling it to spread it inside. She licked some drops of cum from the sides of her mouth before swallowing, opening her mouth to show him that it was clean.

Joe sighed as he lay back, relieved at having the best orgasm of his life with one of the hottest women he knew. Perhaps the hottest. He looked down at her licking his cock clean, then closed his eyes. It was definitely his day today, even if it wasn't every day. He wondered if she'd keep him around. It could be better than working his boring ass job and answering to someone he didn't respect that much.

Rachel was now licking his cock again, her eyes meeting his before he knew what was going on. He tried to tell her that he needed a rest, but before his own wide eyes, his cock grew again into a hard, pulsing rod of love. He stared in amazement as she slurped his cock one last time to full hardness.

'How did you do that?' he asked.

Rachel winked. 'Maybe it's my day today to control you, not yours like you were thinking.'

Great. A woman who read minds.

Joe sighed. 'So ... you're not done with me?'

Rachel shook her head. 'Far from it.'

She undid his shackles and leaned over to suck his cock again, murmuring something under her breath. A purple glow came from her mouth and started to envelop him. Joe noticed that the furniture was getting bigger than usual, and Rachel's breasts seemed softer, more like two HUGE pillows he would love to sleep on. He wondered what was causing that, before the penny dropped.

Rachel was shrinking him.

'W-What's going on?' he sputtered, as he saw the world shoot up around him. It was getting scary. 'Why are you shrinking me?'

Rachel smiled, her lips seeming really huge now. 'All the better to eat you with, my dear.'

Joe swallowed.

Rachel's laughter filled the room, sounding more booming and bass-like than before. 'I have a fetish for shrunk people, darling, don't look so scared. I just want to play with this tiny body of yours.'

She lifted him up and held him close to her mouth. Sticking her tongue out, she moved it around within the vicinity of his cock, bringing it ever so close to him but never letting him touch. Joe attempted to swing himself by his arms where she was holding him to get one little touch of his cock tip on her tongue, but it never happened. He moaned loudly in desperation.

Rachel giggled as she started licking all over his cock again. 'You want to cum all over my tongue, huh?'

Th purple glow surrounded Joe again, shrinking him even more. He became around two inches tall with several arousing licks to the base of his cock, after which Rachel picked him up with two fingers, dangling him over her enormous tits.

Joe looked down at the massive orbs which were her breasts now. They looked amazingly huge, much more than when he had been human sized. He could get used to this, since her boobs looked the right size to cuddle into and get lost in.

'What do you think?' said Rachel right in front of him, nearly blowing him out of her fingers. Flailing around, he regained his balance to look at her.

'It ... it's a very different feeling,' said Joe, too mesmerised by her enormous tits bouncing below him to say much else.'

Rachel closed her eyelids a little and pretended to take a peek at his cock. 'Hmmmm, it's hard to tell from here. Only one way to find out.'

He blushed heavily. 'Hey! I can't help it, you were the one who shrank me!'

Rachel's laughter nearly blew him across the room again. 'Oh, sweetie, I meant I had to make you cum to check if you were aroused. Let's see what we have here ...'

She raised a huge hand in front of her and spat in it. She spread all the spit between two fingers, making sure she was wet and ready for him. Raising it to his cock, she started to rub it with her fingers. She didn't even need her whole hand anymore, since his cock had shrunk enough to rub it with two fingers. She let his penis come between her fingers and wanked it off harder, making slight squishy noises as the spit spread over his cock. She brought her face down to what looked like his penis and spat on it. The spit flew all over his cock, stomach, and half his upper body. She giggled at the sight.

Joe wiped a few flecks of spit from his face. 'Hey! Use your hand, I almost drowned there!'

Rachel smiled at him. 'Sorry, dear, I got carried away. You looked so cute down there I just had to know what it would be like covering you in drool.'

Rachel's hand worked harder on his cock, jerking him to completion. Her wet fingers extracted some warm precum from his tip, and he finally exploded. Thick, white globs of spunk burst from the end of his cock again, flying through the air and landing on her huge tits. He stared in amazement at the huge pool which had collected there. It was massive, more than what he could make in a week if he didn't masturbate.

'Wow, that's huge,' he said, watching Rachel rub the spunk into her tits. 'I couldn't have done that myself.'

'It looks like a little puddle to me, darling,' said Rachel, looking at her shiny tits with a hint of amusement on her face. 'I shrank you so much that even your best load wouldn't look much to me.'

Joe pursed his lips, not sure if she was making fun of him or not. Rachel looked into his face and guessed that he felt she was humiliating him. She kissed his cheek gently and turned his face to meet hers. He blinked and looked at the ground, a slight scowl on his face, but her eyes were gentle and understanding. She hugged him in her palm, bringing him close to the top of her breasts to cuddle his tiny body to hers.