Size Definitely Matters Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the image steadied as the camera was raised deliberately. It was a hotel room for sure -- several dim, yellowed wall lights lit its clashing, faded colours. On the broad bed, now central screen as the cameraman advanced, a woman was on all fours, her ass towards us, now lowering her head down to the pillows where she took two long, deep sniffs of something we couldn't see. It could have been anyone -- so far it was just a slim, older woman with dark hair. A chair had been placed at the foot of the bed.

"What is that -- coke?"

"No... not Frank's style. Unfortunately. It's amyl -- you know -- poppers?"

I shrugged. "I thought that was pretty much a gay thing."

"Oh yeah -- very much so." She was chuckling quietly. "Not really my cup of tea, have to say."

The image stilled as the camera was placed on the chair, giving a lower view of the woman. I glanced at Celia -- she raised an eyebrow at me as if enquiring my thoughts. But so far this was just soft porn with a little drugs. And badly filmed at that.

After her second, longer sniff, Frank's instantly recognisable baritone kicked off the production. "That's it baby... now hold it in... that's it. And you know, you just help yourself whenever you like... "

Frank appeared in shot, one knee on the bed beside the woman and leering toward the camera. He rubbed one hand across both cheeks of her ass, kneading her flesh and parting them to give glimpses of the pussy below. The woman moaned softly, her face pressed into the pillows.

His other hand lifted a small bottle high above her hips and sent a jet of thick, oily liquid down onto the dimples at the base of her spine. As it hit her skin her back arched and her bottom pushed closer to us as the oil found its way down between her cheeks.

Frank climbed onto the bed, a leg either side of her hips now and still glancing at the camera with wild eyes. He collected some of the oil where it had pooled in the hollow of her back, coating his fingers in it before sliding them down between the pale, round buttocks offered to him.

Frank muttered something indistinct at her and she immediately brought both hands to her ass, spreading it wide. Frank reached towards the camera, dragging it closer. Celia and I now were now sat together watching a 40" screen totally filled with by the woman's buttocks, pussy and ass. I could just about make out that the woman's clit was pierced -- as was Jen's. She'd had it done before we met. I really wasn't comfortable any more -- partly because of what might come next and partly because of the sudden erection I'd just noticed.

"Look Celia -- please, just pause this for a second would you?"

She jabbed the remote at the TV with a frustrated air and the screen froze. Frank's fingers had reached their first destination and his middle finger was now two or three inches deep in the tight grip of the woman's anus. I looked away from it to Celia.

"Just tell me for Christ's sake -- is that her or not? Come on, Celia -- why do I need to see all this...?

She brought her legs up to one side, folding her calves against her buttocks as she leaned on a fat cushion, her face moving closer to me.

"Oh it's Jen all right... Bill... you're seeing this the way Frank wanted me to see it. To be honest I wasn't that bothered at first -- I thought so what? So now he's filmed his latest floozy... But he knows me... he knew I'd watch it all..."

Celia blushed and looked down. So she admitted it -- she enjoyed watching this stuff, painful as it was. And something in me was excited by it too. When she looked up again there was a softness in her eyes and they looked deeper into me.

"So please Bill, just watch. It's the best way... to see who she really is... how betrayed you... then tried to ruin your life like Frank did with me. It's a bit of a cliché these days I know, but people have to have some kind of closure."

She looked back at the screen without waiting for any more protest from me, restarting the clip as one hand again tightened the cloth of her skirt over the curve of that generous rear. As she squirmed deeper into the sofa it crossed my mind that she had watched this nasty, graphic little movie many times....

On screen Frank was now vigorously massaging and stretching the woman's anus, working two, then three fingers into her as she pushed back at them. As he added a fourth she moaned from somewhere deep inside - a primitive, feral growl. He sniggered at the sound, squatting above her, most of his large, hairy hand now disappearing into her bowels. His cock was pointing right at the camera, the swollen head bobbing up and down as he kept his balance on the bed.

He grabbed it with his free hand, brandishing it us and delighted with himself. And yes, it was an awesome thing, no question. The head was big enough -- a gleaming, purple helmet, its pointy tip flaring out to the girth of a pool ball. But behind the angry, red ridge things got scary. The long stretch of flesh between that brutal glans and Frank's brimming balls was even fatter. It looked swollen, almost uncomfortable.

I was watching in silence as Celia got up off the sofa. "It's OK -- keep watching. I need a smoke. And after all, I've seen it before. This next bit takes a while anyway..." She walked across to a bureau and opened a drawer, taking out a pack of cigarettes and reaching for a heavy onyx lighter nearby.

Frank spoke to the woman but now he was looking straight out of the screen at me. "Oh my... just look at that will you... oh yeah... I think you're pretty much ready for the main event. Wanna give it a go baby? Wanna see if the Sergeant can fill this tight little ass all the way up...?"

I snatched at the remote and paused the clip again. "Did I hear that right? The Sergeant? What the fuck..."

Celia had just inhaled and now bent over the bureau, laughing and spluttering.

"Yes! I know... it's so embarrassing... he says he only knows of one bigger prick in the world -- some sergeant that gave him a hard time in the Marines way back when."

She rejoined me on the sofa, still shaking her head as I pressed the play button. The woman was now leaning on her elbows and between her thighs I saw heavy breasts swing as she lowered her face to whatever it was she'd been snorting. She mumbled something to Frank -- nothing really audible but it certainly had familiar ring.

All we could see of Frank was his lower legs as they turned to face away from us, a foot again planted either side of her. The camera rocked slightly as he disturbed the sheets. His heavy, hairy balls came into view first, from the top of the screen, then that cock, forced downwards so that its head pushed its way between the cleft of her pale cheeks. I suddenly realised it was more or less the size and shape of a wooden rolling pin I had... or rather that Jen now had. I wondered if she had ever noticed the similarity...

The tip of Frank's cock reached her anus and he pressed it against the open, oily wetness. "Feel how hard I am for you baby, hmmm? You make me hot... really hot babe... you sure that hot, tight little ass is ready for me?"

She took a long, slow sniff, her chin just visible between her hanging breasts. She held her breath for two or three seconds before exhaling.

"You know me Frank... you've seen my CV... you know how much I 'enjoy learning and meeting new challenges'... I mean I married Bill didn't I?"

Celia looked down as I reddened with anger. Jen giggled at her own joke, then took a second, even longer hit. As she held it in, Frank gripped the thick base of his cock and moved back, lining up, the tip already probing into the still dilated opening. Jen breathed out. "You want some of this hun?"

Her left hand reached back, resting on top of her ass and holding the small, dark bottle of amyl. I saw her wedding and engagement rings -- the ones I had almost bankrupted myself to buy.

Frank declined. "Maybe later baby... don't want to get all over-excited just yet now do I?"

Taking a third hit from the bottle she lowered her upper body onto the sheets, her back arching, then bringing both hands back to grip and spread her cheeks. Frank squatted slightly and we lost sight of his target as his balls and coarsely haired ass dominated the screen. There was barely any movement or sound for at least ten seconds, then a small, sharp cry from Jen. He was in her. I was watching my wife, my sweet wife, mother of my two kids, letting herself be buggered by a guy I had once called a friend.

Jen gave a series of increasingly vexed gasps separated by tiny mewling sounds. She had probably been waiting for the relief she imagined would come once he'd got the head past the relaxed but still resistant ring of her anus. But that wasn't to be. If anything it was the middle section of Frank's cock that was its thickest part.

Frank raised himself up a little, one hand reaching down to make sure the movement didn't dislodge him and that he stayed securely buried in her. I saw her pussy, the lips puffy and protruding, then the junction between her now distended anus and the long length of flesh embedded in it. A fresh stream of oil trickled down, over where they joined, Frank's fingers smearing it around his length, slowly withdrawing a few millimetres then pushing forward again, a little deeper.

"That's good baby, really good... wow you're so tight there... and so hot... Yeah... Mmmm.. just relax now... OK, now push back at me... yeah that's it, make like you're taking a shit."

Celia cleared her throat. "Charming devil isn't he?"

"Anal sex with a friend's wife in a cheap hotel... charm doesn't really come into it does it? Anyway... it seems to work for her..."

It was slow progress, but he eased that fat pole into her bit by bit as she moaned, grunted, flinched, yelped and encouraged him. I was actually wincing at the thought of it -- the pain of it. But not once did Jen ask him to stop or even slow down. If anything she was pushing back and forcing him into her. We watched in silence for a full five minutes as, with the help of more oil and amyl she took a good four inches of it into her rectum. Then, slowly and with tiny, minimal movements at first, he began to fuck her.

Celia let out a long sigh. "So there you have it Bill... seen enough yet? Have to say, this next bit's actually a bit boring. Thirteen minutes of pretty much the same thing. Gets a bit more crazy towards the end I guess -- and you can see Jen's face too.... Shall I?"

She started to fast-forward the clip. I was in no mood for fun, but it was comical -- Frank's ass clenching at break-neck speed as he hammered away into Jen's rippling ass. The minutes flashed past on the counter. We were both smiling as Celia flicked it back to play.

Sound suddenly burst from the big speakers positioned around the room and Celia hurriedly lowered the volume. Jen was in full flight, shrieking and babbling incoherently as Frank fucked her, his lower back shining with sweat, his cock a piston, seemingly sliding almost all the way in and out of her with virtually no resistance at all. She was still on all fours, her thigh muscles tensing as she met each thrust, pushing back at him and rolling her hips so she could feel him stirring her bowels. Then he pulled out of her with an obscene 'plop'.

Most of Frank's cock was now wet in the room's yellow light -- it had to be eight inches, quite possibly more and you could clearly see how much of it hadn't yet penetrated her. Jen had reached a hand behind her to wrap it round the base as he withdrew, squeezing him as he slid back into her then rolling it wetly round his girth as her fist was squashed between his hips and her expanded and reddened hole.

"Feel that baby? Yeah... there's more of the ol' Sergeant than you thought there was..."

As he neared the bottom of each stroke, Jen was starting to make a sound I'd never heard before -- a low, guttural growl that began quiet and low in her chest, then grew as his cock-head stretched her depths and spilled out -- a loud, obscene grunt of lust and self-disgust. It was an invitation, a confirmation of how depraved she felt and how much she loved it. The only other sound in the room was the wet, squelching rhythm coming from each thrust.

As amateur porn went -- and I had watched some -- this was quality, even from a cell-phone camera. "Jesus Christ..."

Celia sniffed, "Yeah... took it like a champ didn't she? Been there, done that. But please... no one can go on like that year after year without some pretty nasty consequences... I mean, in the ass department."

I turned to look at her.

"It's a fact.... gay guys have all kinds of problems... not nice at all."

She unconsciously squirmed in her seat at the thought, her ass recalling the pain, the leather creaking as she shifted her weight, her eyes still fixed on the brutal spectacle her husband had filmed just for the sake of humiliation.

I stared at her. The blonde hair was actually almost auburn. Shaped and sprayed a little stiff for my taste, it framed a pale, oval face I had never seen without a full set of makeup. I wondered if she got freckles in summer.

She bit gently on her lower lip, watching intently as the on-screen sounds grew in intensity and speed. As I stared I couldn't help it... I imagined the hair dishevelled, the makeup smeared, her face distorted and flushed with the pain, pleasure and sheer effort of having that brutal, ravenous cock bottoming out in her ass... the ass under that tight skirt, the ass that swayed up the steps right in front of my nose... the ass wrapped around something skimpy right now as she sat there next to me.

Suddenly she was staring back at me, a little bemused. "Bill, are you... OK?"

Embarrassed at being caught openly leering at her, I did the dumbest thing. I stood straight up, putting my crotch directly in front of her. I might be small but I'd made a semi-respectable tent in my trousers, which she didn't miss. I turned away slightly... awkwardly.

"Look, I'm gonna go now Celia... I think I've been here long enough..."

She didn't make to get up but sat there looking up, a half smile playing around her lips.

"Thanks for sympathising... and for showing me the... yeah well... thanks, I think!"

She kept staring as I filled the silence.

"Anyway, it's been good to actually meet you after all these years. You've been very... candid, very open with me... not at all what I expected to be honest. So thanks -- it's always good to know someone's there who understands. It's... just comforting I guess."

She stood up then and took a step forward. She was almost touching me.

"Bill... you're not the guy I've been led to expect either. I think you're a good man who's been let down by people and had his trust destroyed. I'm glad you feel comforted Bill... maybe that's something we can do now... comfort each other."

Part 3

I drove home through the late-afternoon traffic reviewing events. Before leaving I gave Celia my business card and jotted down my new address on the back. I also asked her for a copy of the clip -- I had every intention of fucking Jen over in the coming divorce and possessing a copy might be all it needed. That's when she revealed her plan.

Celia had already uploaded the entire clip, in several sections, to a relatively small-time amateur porn site. She wrote down the details for me. She had been toying with the idea of sending the url to numerous friends, family and colleagues of Frank. All she needed was to know that I wouldn't object to Jen being exposed in the bargain.

I pointed out that Jen couldn't be easily identified -- by voice maybe but the quality was so poor anyway. "You didn't watch to the end though Bill... she gets very nasty, very close to the camera and it very obviously is your dear wife..."

It was dark by the time I'd stopped for a bottle of wine and got back to the apartment I was renting. I turned the PC on, opened the bottle and got onto the site. Celia had used fictitious names for all involved but I soon found it -- eight episodes, each with its own, rather uninspiring thumbnail. But then I was already inspired...

I had myself registered as a member within minutes. Plugging in headphones I slapped them on and moved the cursor to the barely discernible thumbnail of the final sequence.

The camera was mobile now. Frank had hold of it, pointing it down to where his bizarre cock was sliding slowly out of my wife's ass. Jen was gasping -- a series of short, sharp intakes as her anus clung tight to his thick shaft, hanging on to him as he withdrew.

"That's it baby... squeeze me tight now. Mmmmm yeah... you nearly took it all that time babe... how'd that feel, hmm?"

Jen was breathlessly panting into the sheets, her arms splayed either side of her head. "Fuck.... Fucking hell... incredible..."

Frank twisted the head of his cock out of her suddenly, but with no sound this time. Her anus just gaped darkly -- a void waiting to be filled. The camera went closer as he rubbed himself round her open asshole, teasing her as she rotated her hips, searching for him.

"Put it back in me... put it back right now you fucking bastard!"

"Sure babe... and I'm gonna give you all of it this time... I'm gonna put cock where you never had cock before..."

He found his target and she went still as the head eased comfortably into her rectum. He kept pushing, half of his length disappearing in one determined movement, the ring of her anus stretching wider and wider.

Again, that low, animal growl worked its way up from deep inside her and suddenly the camera moved to show the side of her head, her face obscured by dark hair. Frank's voice went on...

"OK Jen, hun... you ready for me now? Tell me you're ready... tell me what you want..."

Then she turned towards the camera, flicking her hair clear to show a face contorted with lust -- a face I knew but hardly recognised.

"I want it all... I want to feel every last inch of that fat cock packed into my tight little ass... and then I want you to fuck me like a slut... want you fuck my asshole till I come baby..."

"That's right baby... like a slut... like a dirty little anal slut... you fucking love it don't you... love it big... love it hard..."

The view changed again as Frank brought the camera back to her ass. He held it close, his free hand pulling the nearest buttock to one side to give a clear shot. He pulled out just a fraction of an inch then thrust into her with a long, steady push. She gasped, the air forced from her lungs as he filled her.

With just an inch to go he stopped, sliding all the way out of her again till just the head remained held by that impossibly stretched ring of muscle.

"Here I come sweetheart.... Gonna fuck the shit out of that nasty ass of yours, then I'm gonna send you back to good ol' Bill with every drop of spunk I've got dripping out of you... "

"No Frank... not this time..." she moaned. "I want to see it... I want that come all over my tits... all over my face..."

As she spoke she was pushing back at him, her ass hungrily swallowing the slick, fat tube. Frank repositioned the camera again, this time behind his own balls giving a perfect view of Jen's pussy and his brutal cock disappearing into her bowels. As his pubic hair touched her skin he forced the final inch into her with an aggressive thrust and she cried out, one hand reaching under her to find him entirely embedded.

For 3, maybe 4 minutes I watched transfixed as he fucked her ass with increasing vigour -- almost withdrawing every time before plunging back in, deeper, harder and faster with each stroke. There were just two sounds in the room -- Jen's identical, low rhythmical grunts of "unh... unh..." at the bottom of each thrust and the liquid sounds of a thoroughly loosened asshole being repeatedly stuffed with needy, relentless cock. I was sweating now, taking an occasional sip of wine and gripping the hard-on in my jeans.