Size Does Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Caring sizequeen mother tries to find help.
1.5k words
3.98
61.6k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived to the therapist's office. Please, let it be a reasonable person who ends this nonsense...

"Come in!"

The office was really nice with comfortable chairs, the whole room was toned in grey and beige.

"Welcome. This must be Mrs. Novak and little Tommy, right?"

"Yes. Thank you for having us on such short notice."

"No need to thank me, it's my job to help families like yours. Now, please, show me where's the problem."

"W-We thought dr. Jones told you about our problem," mom replied confused.

Dr. Taylor crossed her arms and said: "Oh, she told me, don't worry. I need to see it."

"Yeah, sure. Tommy, would you-"

"No, madam. You do it. Take Tommy's pants off and lay his penis on the desk."

"I can do it myself, doctor. I'm perfectly fine." I was really pissed.

"You stay quiet, young man. I'm talking to your mother. Now, Mrs. Novak, please, proceed."

My mom squatted, her head was at my waist level. She undid my pants, pulled down my underwear and took my soft penis to her cold, long-nailed hands.

"Ow, you're so cold!" I sighed.

"What, are you afraid it gets any smaller?" doctor laughed, "Please, put it here, so I can take a look."

Mom led me to the desk by my dick and laid it there. It was mahagony, but it was even colder than my mom's hands. Dr. Taylor bent over the desk. I thought I'd get at least some view, but her boobs were really small... However, her butt was like two wiggly bubbles bouncing off each other. After a few seconds of thorough and close examination, she straightened her back.

"Okay, Mrs. Novak. Tell me, did Tom suffer any genital injury during childhood?"

"Not that I know of... None."

"Hmmm... Was he malnutritioned during the developmental phase?"

"Oh my god, no. His father died couple years ago, but I managed to provide for our family just fine."

"Since you mentioned his father. Could Tom... Inherit this condition?"

"Well, his father had also a small penis but it wasn't this bad. He got treated and was able to get to 'below average'."

"What was his exact size?"

"I don't feel comfortable sharing this in front of Tom... It could hurt him..."

"Oh, believe me. He will be confronted with this kind of stuff all the time so he better get used to it."

"Oh my... Well... He was, um... He was 10" when soft and 14" when erect. He was treated his whole life, but with little success. We even went to the doctor together. After numerous shots of growth hormones to his penis and testicles, he grew to 12" soft and 17" hard."

"Must have been painful..."

"He suffered a lot, yes..."

"I mean for you, to deal with such a small penis."

I scoffed.

"Excuse me, young man?" uh-oh, doctor went straight to the bossy-tone "Is there something you would like to share with us? Because with your penis size, I would suggest you shut up and wait while the grown-ups finish talking."

Then she turned to my mother.

"One part of the therapy will be you humiliating Tom at home and another part will be professionals like me humiliating him in controlled environment. I'll come to visit you at your house from time to time, to observe how are you both doing at the first part. Now, Mrs. Novak, you'll be wearing this," the therapist handed my mom a 14" strapon, "this replica is the size of a soft average-sized penis. As you can see, it is very life-like, with a foreskin and testicles sized accordingly. They are roughly the size of a sweet melon. The replica is fully functional, you can make it erect..." and she pushed a button-

"Woah... That was fast!" gasped my mom as the dildo sprung to its full 18" erect size.

"Yes. And it also ejaculates. Obviously, I am not going to demonstrate that since it cums a lot and my office isn't prepared for such mess."

"Wow, doctor... I really like what I see, but I fail to understand... How is this helping? And how do I wear it - in my pants? What about skirts? And most importantly - isn't it a bit below the average? And," she turned to me with a sympathetic grimace, "I'm sorry Tommy if this hurts you - but even if it's almost twice the size of Tommy's... Um... Penis... I had something else in mind for him once he grows."

"Okay, Mrs. Novak, that's lot of questions. What did you have in mind in terms of size?"

"Well, I'm not saying this one is small, but..."

"It's not big either, I know. That's why it's average. And believe me, we'll all be happy, if Tom could grow to at least this size."

"Aww, poor baby," she stroke my cheek.

Dr. Anderssen continued: "And to answer your other questions - the reasoning behind you wearing fake penis at home is to intimidate and humiliate Tom. You need to compare the penises constantly. You will have to laugh at his size. You are well endowed, beautiful woman and you are his strong female figure. This makes you the perfect medium for this kind of therapy. Eventually, he gets that his penis is too small and useless - since his mom has a bigger one and is reminding him all the time. When he is mentally prepared, you can start the treatment with Dr. Taylor."

"Woah... Um... And what about the controlled environment you mentioned?" asked my mom.

"Come back next week, you'll see. And one more thing. Because of Tommy's penis size, I can't consider him a fully grown man. We are going to treat him like the baby he is. You are fully responsible for his development."

"Understood."

--

We got in the car and were headed home. I don't know what was more uncomfortable - the silence or idea of the days to come.

As soon as we got home, mom went straight into her bedroom. I sat in the living room. I was numb. I couldn't believe what happened in past few days. Just couple days ago I was a happy guy jerking his cock in the shower and now I have to accept the fact that my penis is lacking in size. Apparently, I wouldn't be able to please a woman and my mother is dissapointed in my size. But she knows best, I guess...

Oh god... Give me a fucking brake! Mom just entered the room wearing a short skirt and the god damn 14" strapon. It hung right below her knees. She sat in front of me, her legs wide open so the replica could freely hang between them.

"Baby, there are going to be some new rules in this house."

"Please mom, give me at least a day to process all of this..."

"Nonsense! I wasted 18 years of your development, I am not going to waste even a minute more. As of now, you are going to walk around the house naked."

"But m-"

"Shush. Completely, so I can check on your progress. Now, dr. Anderssen suggested I mock you and laugh at you. I am not going to do that. I am going to reason with you and I am going to convince you, that your penis is too small."

"Mom, I-"

"And you are going to believe it, young man. I am not going to let you run around with just a half of this-" she grabbed her dick "-and this is still just an average one. Keep that in mind."

I sighed... There was nothing I could do or say, I just had to get used to it.

"Now take of your clothes so we can start talking like mother and son. Go on," she crossed her legs and the placed the replica on her thigh.

I stood up and felt the blood rush to my crotch. I can't be naked and aroused in front of her!

"What's wrong Tommy? You think I've never seen you before? Don't forget, you haven't grown that much since I used to wipe your bum, so..." she reached for my belt and undid it. She pulled my pants down and...

"Oh my, Tommy, the therapy already started working? Oh baby, I am so happy for you..." And then she hugged me. I was too embarassed to tell her the truth.

"No, mom... It's not working... It's... Uh..."

She looked at me confused. Then it hit her.

"Oh... Oh! It's... You're... You are getting... Excited? Wow, I'm so stupid... You are a young boy and you haven't masturbated in a long time... Please, go to your room and enjoy your personal time. Yes, please do. But leave the clothes here."

I took all of the clothes off and left the room with my embarassing semi hard-on. I went straight to my room and turned the computer on. I immediately loaded up the porn site and started jacking off. Oh how I was looking forward for the relief... Suddenly I heard my mom's voice behind my back.

"This is going to be a very important lesson."

She stood there with her fully erect 18" strap-on.