Size Doesn't Matter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was deeper and fuller and thicker than a normal orgasm. It was like the beat of a big bass drum, not the tingle of a cymbal.

She sighed, and pushed back onto him, and went completely still, just feeling it.

She was glad he'd held on. She was unspeakably glad.

It must have been close for him, though. He started right after she finished.

He groaned, and told her she felt great, and made a bit of a performance of it. He seemed to be carefully letting her know he appreciated it. As you did for someone who let you come up her ass, Billie supposed.

Or perhaps he really felt all that.

She knelt there, and waited until he was done, and then went and cleaned up. She sat on the toilet to get a moment away from him.

She felt self-conscious again, a bit embarrassed she'd come from doing that.

Then she decided she shouldn't feel that. The embarrassment should be his as well hers. He'd done it to her, as much as she'd had it done.

After a moment she realized she'd completely forgotten about the size of his cock.

She came back, and sat on the edge of bed, and looked at him.

"That was good," she said.

He shrugged, like she was only being polite.

"Listen," she said, and took his hand. "Just so you know. You should tell people more. About you. Tell women. Explain they could try that."

He went pink, and wouldn't meet her eye.

"I mean it," she said. "I wanted to, but not the getting hurt doing it. Do you understand?"

He looked at her for a moment, then nodded. Then looked away again, still mortified.

"I'm completely for real," she said. "I promise. The rest doesn't matter. That we can that, like that... I don't know. I means everything else doesn't matter."

He didn't answer, so she let go of his hand and started getting dressed. Her clothes were all still out in the hall.

It was a hint, and he understood. He stood up too, and found his pants.

"Thank you," he said, after a while.

She nodded, and didn't say anything more.

She thought she'd got through. She hoped she had. It might make him feel better.

He stayed for a while, and they talked, like they had been at the party. Billie got his number before he left, and he seemed to want to see her again.

She wasn't sure if she would.

She felt awful because of that. Shallow, like a horrible person. His size mattered, but it didn't.

His insecurity about it mattered more.

She decided to wait and see how she felt in a few days.

12