Size Matters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers

Brenda and her stuck up emaciated friends could kiss her fat ass. Angie had gathered up her pile of clothing when she heard the distinct generic ringing of her phone from under the mattress.

It was Jose again.

"Speak."

"Look Angie, I just wanted to apologize for being an asshole earlier. I didn't mean to take out my problems on you."

"It's okay; I didn't give a shit anyway. Is that the only reason you called?" There was a long pause from the receiver as she imagined him trying to find the words to talk about the awesome blowjob she'd given him in the park field house.

"About what we, uh did today. Thank you."

"Is that it Jose?"

"Well uh, do you wanna hang out or something tomorrow?" He sounded nervous and she started smiling at his awkward tone.

"No."

"Well, uh okay then, I guess that I'll be going now."

"Jose."

"Yeah."

"I wouldn't mind getting fucked tomorrow, think you could do that for me?" She heard him literally gasp over the phone and chuckled to herself.

"Sure, when do you want to hook up?" He jumped at the chance to hook up with her again and they made plans to meet the following morning after the aunt and cousin had gone on to church. They were volunteers at the church and were scheduled to be at the church in the morning to set up for a youth program. Angie didn't have to go as long as she cleaned the house.

*****

Angie walked half nude except for her panties across the hallway carrying her clothing to the laundry room and noticing that the lights in the house were dimmed. While she'd been talking to Jose, her aunt had obviously gone to work at the hospital. Angie placed her load in the small room and stepped out into the hallway noticing that the darkened living room was illuminated by television light.

Angie tiptoed down the hallway and peered into the living room finding her cousin Brenda entertaining. There was the thuggish Cholo sitting pants less on the couch with the attractive Latina kneeling between his legs with his cock buried deep in her throat. Brenda had the guy's balls and the base of his cock enclosed in her fingers and was sucking just the head of his cock with great vigor. The guy seemed to be trying to hump her mouth and looked more than a little frustrated that the thin girl wouldn't let him. Her brown highlighted hair obscured from sight what Angie judged to be a very mediocre blowjob. She was wearing a pink camisole and matching frilly panties. Angie remembered Brenda telling her how much she like the outfit saying that it accentuated her perky, full bosom.

She could see her cousin's nearly perfect tits sitting high on her chest. Brenda had flipped the helm of the camisole over her head exposing breasts that were rumored to be implants at her high school.

She was one hundred percent natural of course but found it flattering that people thought her family had enough money to afford such a frivolous thing. The young thug was cupped and rolling the nipple on her right breast and painfully so because she quickly slapped his hand away.

"OUCH, WHAT THE FUCK CESAR?!!"

"Calm down." His tone was self-assured and assertive as he caressed her narrow face and lightly tugged at her brown tresses until she resumed the sucking of his cock. She was just so horrible at giving oral and after a few moments he pulled her mouth from his surprisingly lengthy cock.

"What?" She questioned as both of his hands went to her tits again.

"I wanna fuck."

"We can't Cesar, I'm on my period." She was lying as she'd only called him because she was mad at Jose. She hadn't intended on going that far initially, but the young thug had a way with words and had talked her into an impromptu blowjob.

"That's alright, cause I wanna fuck in the ass."

"No Cesar."

"Why not baby?"

"You're too rough, and I bled a lot last time. I'll finish giving you head though." She tried to bargain with him but he would not be dissuaded from his goal of getting into her tight little ass again. The first time he'd been able to fuck her by convincing her that anal sex didn't hurt all that much. She'd screamed and squirmed around on that couch but he wouldn't be denied cumming hard up her busted rectum. He'd had other plans but her fat ass retard of a cousin had walked in on them and screwed everything up.

"I want the ass Brenda. What's the big deal baby, cause we already did it before?"

"But, it hurt so bad Cesar. I don't know if I could go through that again."

"Sorry, I fucked up last time cause I didn't use enough lube. It probably would have been a lot better if I'd used more lube." He explained as he pulled the camisole top over her head exposing her tits. He cupped the undersides of her boobs not telling her that even he thought she was fake upstairs. She began moaning as he lightly rolled both of her minute nipples.

"Baby, let me fuck you in the ass."

"But it's gonna hurt." She whined as he drew her in hugging her close to him and nibbling on her earlobe. He knew how to push her buttons as he dipped his hand into her frilly panties and rubbed her damp slit.

"We'll use a lot of lube...and I mean a lot baby. Please let me get that cute little ass of yours okay?" One of his fingers was already rubbing her clit and she was humping against his hand.

"There's some baby oil in the bathroom." Brenda caved against her better judgment as she partially straddled his fingers.

"I promise it's gonna be different this time."

"Okay." She moaned as he pushed her back on the couch and slowly drew his fingers out of her small snatch.

Angie had watched the whole exchange and had crept back down the hall towards her room. Cesar was stunned as he stepped into the narrow hallway to be confronted by the sight of Brenda's chubby cousin watching him dressed only in a pair of white panties.

Angie simply put a single finger to her lips signaling for him to be quiet as she turned her wide butt towards him giving him quite a show. Cesar was stunned as the chubby girl leaned against the door frame and crooked her finger towards him. He cautiously approached her taking in the sight of her huge, olive colored buttocks.

"When you're through playing at the kiddie table come see a real woman." She nodded towards the back door of the little bungalow style home which was situated between her small room and the laundry room.

He reached down and helped himself to a handful of Angie's rear marveling at how small his hand looked palming her backside.

"Cesar?!!" Brenda suddenly called out distracting the engrossed thug.

"Yeah coming babe!!" He quickly bolted down the hall looking over his shoulder and being even more shocked to find Angie twerking her big butt in his direction. He grabbed the baby oil from the bathroom sink and ran into the living room.

Brenda was lying on her stomach on the couch. She'd removed her panties and was displaying her tight small cheeks. The first thing he noticed after looking at Angie's monstrous butt was how small Brenda's was in comparison. Her hips weren't really wide at all nearly merging with her slender waist and her narrow butt. He poured a copious amount of oil over Brenda's miniature buttocks even while his mind was down the hallway with the badonkadonk in that small room.

He rubbed Brenda down relaxing her even further while he freed his cock from his baggy pants. Cesar straddled the back of the petite girl's thighs and placed his long narrow cock on the crack of her ass. Her ass was so small and narrow that it almost hid the middle section of her little butt with its girth alone. He cupped his hands on the outside of her hips and began grinding his prick along her butt crack. On each upward stoke he brushed her brown-eye more and more while squirting more baby oil directly onto her sphincter until he was able to get the head of his cock partially into her anus.

"Ouch baby, it still kind of hurts." Brenda complained and he responded by moving away from her ass and resuming his grinding of her butt crack. She liked the sensation and began humping back against him doing her best to get him off and keep him out of her tiny asshole. He poured even more oil over his own cock and continued masturbating with her butt cheeks for another few seconds knowing what he was about to do.

"FUUUCK!!" She screamed shrilly as he slid his seven and a half inch cock all the way into her ass stopping only when he was balls deep. Cesar leaned forward blanketing her body with his own and wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

"I-It huh-hurts, please take it out." Tears were starting to run down her cheeks as he lay there on top of her prone.

"Just give it a chance baby." But the thin girl was already starting to move her hips from side to side and trying to expel him from her anus. He felt himself becoming angry and decided to throw caution to the wind and began pumping her ass with hard strokes.

"TAKE IT OUT FUCKER!!" He finally relented yanking his cock out of her gaped asshole.

Angie was in her room laughing as she heard the resulting argument, the slamming of the front door as Cesar stormed out. She wrapped a ratty looking blue robe around herself and went to the living room finding her cousin sitting nude on the couch.

"Are you okay Hermana'?" She asked feigning concern.

"Today is the worst day of my life." Brenda cried as she sat nude on the couch in an upright fetal position.

"Careful cousin, you're leaking." There was some blood on the couch cushion.

*****

Cesar had gone to the corner liquor store and got himself a pack of Magnum condoms and an energy drink. He was not as upset with Brenda as he led her to believe taking the opportunity to extricate himself from the situation and happily leaving the small house at the end of the cul-de-sac. His mind was completely on what he'd seen in that narrow hallway.

He'd never thought of Brenda's cousin in that manner. Word around the hood was that she was sheltered and a little bit retarded. She'd always worn these old lady dresses and been the subject of many jeers and jokes. Seeing her in that hall way in those panties that were too small for thick body had opened his eyes.

He wanted some of that in the worst way.

Cesar made his way back to Brenda's house at the end of the cul-de-sac cutting through the backyard and finding the back door unlocked. The interior of the house was dark, he figured Brenda had probably gone to bed as he tried the door to her cousin's room and found the door open.

He was not prepared for the sight that greeted his eyes.

He'd let himself into Angie's room as silently as he could and turned to find her massive ass nearly level with his face. She'd watched him jump the fence into her backyard and slipped her panties off. The chubby teen hopped up on her day bed on all fours and popped her donk out towards the door just as Cesar was opening the door.

"Damn mami, fucking shit." He was so beside himself with lust that he didn't know what to do as he grabbed her hips.

"Hey help me out with this hon." She motioned towards her hardwood floor and he followed her gaze to the half full bottle of baby oil he'd been using earlier on her much smaller and newly annoying cousin Brenda. He squirted the rest of the bottle all over her wide hips and rubbed the oil across the wide fleshy expanse of her backside. He used his palms to jiggle her cheeks marveling at the motion ripples and buoyant nature of Angie's huge ass. He almost wanted to get a tape measure and get her stats. With her legs spread wide apart, the fleshy of her pussy were plainly visible and enticing in their own right. He pursed her lower lips together watching her moisture leak from within like a ripe piece of fruit.

"Help yourself baby." Angie cooed moments before the thug shoved his face into her snatch and started licking for his life as she wiggled her big bottom on his face.

Cesar didn't know what came over him as pried her thighs apart trying to get his tongue deeper into her snatch. He settled for sticking his tongue out as she bounced softly back into his face until she enjoyed a muted orgasm. He'd dropped his pants and had been steadily playing with himself while he worked to get her off. He usually didn't give a fuck if the chick got off when he got laid, but he just wanted to please Angie. He wanted to make sure that he could keep hitting that.

"Come on baby, we ain't got all night. I gotta get some sleep." He didn't keep her waiting as he slapped his cock deep into her ass crack repeating his earlier action by fucking her voluminous cheeks. It was a different affair this time with his entire seven inch dick being completely hidden by Angie's monster sized ass. He began taking long strokes up her crack from the bottom cleft where her thick cheeks merged with her healthy thighs as far upward as he could go and his dick still disappeared. Angie for her part helped him out by jiggling her cheeks around his meat.

"A little bit better than trying to fuck my cousin's pancake butt huh?"

"Fuckin' A right baby. If I'd known that you were packing all of this I would've never even looked at that skinny biatch down the hall." He admitted feeling waves of pleasure run through his body.

"Come on you little Cholo, fuck this fat ass." She didn't even blink as he roughly drove his cock all the way up her huge ass and started pumping for all he was worth. She didn't even scream once as he pounded into her drenched in sweat and slapping her fat butt with his palms creating all manner of ripples across her olive hued skin.

"Shit baby, I gonna bust a nut." The sweat glazed thug had folded his t-shirt over his head and looked as if he would faint.

"I ain't stopping you." Angie giggled when Cesar pulled out spraying a geyser of cum, glazing her huge butt as she lay prone on her stomach. He continued jerking the remainder of his semen all over her ass in a futile attempt to completely cover it. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked back at the astonished thug.

"Damn baby, you the shit."

"You're not just saying that to make me feel good are you? This wasn't a pity fuck was it?" Her mind was wandering back to earlier in the day when she'd heard what her beloved cousin Brenda had really thought about her. She was going over the jeers and insults that had set her on this current path of retribution.

"Fuck no mami; I want you to be my lady no shit." His cock was already stirring to life again as he admired his handiwork.

"I'll think about it, you've gotta go. I need my sleep." She'd reached under her mattress again for a pack of cigarettes and was lighting up while he dressed.

"Can I at least get those digits?"

"No." The finality of her words stung him. Cesar had never really had to work that hard when it came to scoring with women. He was known as a bonified ladies' man, but that didn't seem to mean shit to the big beautiful Latina lying before him without a care in the world.

"Seriously, you know I wanna see you again." He almost sounded like he was begging as he dressed slower than usual while staring at the mess he'd made of her rump. He silently let himself out of the house after she finally told him to come by in the morning after her aunt and cousin had gone to church.

Brenda was none the wiser passed out down the hall with a pillow under her gaped narrow butt.

Little did the distraught beauty know that her very own cousin had turned her life into a mess in little under twenty-four hours. Little did the phony, petite teen know that her cousin wasn't done humiliating her.

...to be continued.

*****

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers
12