Size Matters Ch. 02

Story Info
When you piss off a BBW? She takes your man's virginity
6k words
4.37
62.5k
47

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,985 Followers

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age.

"ANGIE!!" Her aunt screamed from the living room as she rummaged through her purse for her car keys. She'd only gotten a little under four hours of sleep after stopping by her boyfriend's apartment before going home. Louis had been begging her for sex for about a week and she'd finally relented even though the couple had ending up fighting when he'd asked her to fuck doggystyle. Conception felt that it was unnatural to have sex in that manner even though she had relented a few times in the past and let her boyfriend have her that way a couple of times. Louis was a certified "Ass-Man" and he was always trying to grope and slap her blocky looking butt.

It was the one thing she hated about herself on her otherwise perfect average sized body and she didn't like him drawing attention to it by always slapping and touching it. She'd come home in the wee hours of the morning and had a night cap before passing out on the couch from a combination of exhaustion and emotional weariness.

"ANGIE!!" Her chubby niece finally emerged from her room wrapped in her old hand-me-down flowered house coat.

"Buena's Dias Tia." The cute, cherubic girl wiped the sleep from her eyes as her aunt detailed some extra chores for her to do. She was tasked with doing her Cousin Brenda's laundry and cleaning her room as well. The chubby girl simply nodded in acknowledgement of her aunt's demands and weakly smiled as she watched her exit the house for church half dragging her sad looking cousin along. Angie cracked a smile noticing Brenda's prominent limp.

"She's so fucking pathetic." Thought Angie noting that the petite girl couldn't satisfy either of her men and the fact that in less than twenty-four hours after finding out how little her favorite cousin thought of her, she'd fucked with both of the guys in her cousin's life and had them literally begging for more.

She'd been amused at Jose's weak protests as she deep throated his average sized cock and the shocked look on his face as she worked him expertly into a huge orgasm all over her cute little face. His eyes were as wide as saucers prompting her to simply leave that field house to keep him guessing. It had worked like a charm and although she hadn't planned on it, a few hours later her cousin's other guy had found himself with a wealth of her huge butt fucking away at it like a wild man.

He hadn't even tried to give her any foreplay shoving his long cock deep up her asshole and trying (vainly) to fuck her through the wall into her cousin's room. She liked his enthusiasm as many of the times she'd had sex in the past, men always seemed to be so gentle with her. Angie didn't know if it was because of her soft spoken nature or because they were just lame, dead fucks. The cuddly BBW liked to be taken hard and pounded. Cesar had definitely become "Sprung" begging her for her number and asking her to be his girl within seconds of busting a load all over her massive ass.

She'd keep him guessing too and willing to do whatever she wanted in order to get some more of her donk.

"Fucking lazy bitches." Angie padded around the house and noticed half eaten plates of food on the kitchen table. She immediately noticed there were only two plates on the dining room table. She chalked it up to being an oversight on the part of her aunt who had never been antagonistic to her before. The chubby teen then proceeded to make her a five star breakfast. She had just begun mixing up a few omelets when there was a knock at the door.

Angie peered out of the open window over the kitchen sink and saw Louis standing at the front door holding a bouquet of flowers that he'd obviously picked up from a freeway vendor.

"Must have been some fight." Angie mused knowing that her aunt's boyfriend usually brought gifts to the house whenever he'd had some sort of disagreement. Angie kind of liked Louis because his silly antics with her aunt always made her laugh.

Brenda despised the chubby middle-aged man because she claimed he was always staring at her and trying to catch her undressed. Angie knew her cousin was full of shit and loved to make drama in the house all day. She recalled the time Louis had awoken early after pulling a double shift at the restaurant where he working as a manager to take the family to church and accidentally walked in on Brenda in the bathroom. He was wearing a white t-shirt and boxers and her narcissistic cousin had naturally assumed he was trying to get a peek at her rail thin body.

What had followed was the mother of shit storms that fateful Sunday morning as Conception had come running launching a series of slaps and kicks to the poor befuddled man as Brenda joined in getting a few stiff punches to his prominent nose. Louis ended up a bloody mess before the dust had settled and he was allowed to explain that it was all an accident.

After all was said and done, he still had found himself ejected from the home at knife point and was only allowed back into his girlfriend's good graces after taking them on an all-day shopping spree and busting up two of his credit cards for the spoiled women. She found herself feeling sorry for the put upon man and decided to give him a treat. She discarded her robe and folded it over her arm walking to the door in nothing but a blue pair of panties that originally belonged to her much smaller cousin.

"UNCLE LOUIS!!! Good Morning!!" He was startled to see his girlfriend's niece answering the door figuring that she would have still been asleep.

"Good Morning little flower, is your aunt home?" He'd always been nice to her even going so far as to slip her a few bucks every now and then when her aunt wasn't looking. He'd always called her a little flower telling her that one day she would bloom and be the prettiest flower in the garden (Whatever that meant.).

"Sorry, they went to church already. So what'd you do this time uncle?" He wasn't about to tell his girlfriend's niece about her aunt's sexual hang-ups and their fight over a sexual position.

"Don't worry yourself about that, would you like these flowers?"

"WHY THANK YOU UNCLE LOUIS!!!" She purposely jumped from behind the door dropping the tattered robe and giving her aunt's boyfriend a good look at her breasts.

"DIOS MIO!!!" Louis suddenly found himself looking directly at Angie's big C-Cup sized boobs and in the few seconds they were visible, he took in a surprising amount of detail. The full round olive hued globes topped with slightly larger cinnamon tinted areolas and the harsh manner in which her thick nipples stuck out begging to be taken in mouth. Angie made a show of herself by bending over to pick up her robe and causing the poor put upon man to nearly burst his trousers.

As she bent over her panties rode deep into the crack of her butt giving Louis the full moon of her tanned backside and causing him to slightly tremble and perspire at the sight before him. The globes of her huge ass nearly sent him into a fit and he stumbled back down the stoop.

"Tell your aunt, I'll call her later!!" He was half limping to his car trying not to draw attention to his tented pants. He would speed home and jerk off for thirty minutes. Guilt would force him into the nearest Catholic Church where he would be given a record number of Hail Mary's for his sin.

"THANKS FOR THE FLOWERS!!" Angie called after him laughing as she tied her robe back over her generous curves. She had taken approximately three steps away from the door when the doorbell suddenly rang.

It was Jose this time standing on her front stoop and looking admittedly nervous. He kept looking over his shoulder at the other houses in the neighborhood.

"Yeah, what do you what?" She was annoyed at his demeanor feeling that he didn't want to be seen with her.

"Uh, good morning Angie, remember what we talked about?" He was definitely nervous but not for the reasons she believed. He just couldn't stop thinking about her since she'd first walked into the park locker room and literally blew him away with a toe curling blowjob. His night had been restless as he could hardly wait to lose his cherry to the chubby teen cousin of his ex-girlfriend. He'd mostly kept his inexperience to himself and most of his peers were none the wiser that Jose was an out and out virgin. He'd hoped that Brenda would be his first but things had quickly gone south when they'd gone past second base. The manipulative tease had allowed him to finger her until she came shuddering on his hand, but feigned fear and blabbed at him about not cheating "the lord" or some shit like that. Jose had ended up jacking himself while she watched until he wasted his cum all over her bedroom carpet.

The thin teen had barely shown him any flesh and he'd come close to dumping her until he'd been shown the pleasures of dry humping and "thigh fucking." The supposedly shy rail thin teen would sit on his lap tightly sandwiching his cock between her legs and he would get himself off by fucking her legs. Brenda had only let him satisfy himself two times in this manner before nixing the activity altogether.

"Oh, what did we talk about?"

"You know that thing we uh, talked about Angie." He was uncomfortable saying the word "fuck" but the curvy latina wasn't going to let him off that easy.

"Remind me, I've got a really short fucking memory."

"Uh well, you said you wanted to get ...you know?" He leaned against the door frame and smiled peevishly.

"Geez, no wonder my cousin didn't wanna fuck you. You act like a fuckin kid!" she started to slam the door in his face when he quickly reached out to stop it. She could see the look of desperation in his eyes and walked away from the door as he let himself into the living room.

"You've never done it before have you?" Angie always favored the direct approach saying what others were always hesitant to say out of fear or respect for others feelings. She just didn't see the logic in keeping yourself in check and this attitude had caused her grandmother to whip her butt several times before finally becoming exhausted by her stone attitude and shipping her to her cousins.

"No, I haven't ever FUCKED anybody before OKAY ANGIE?!!!" He was confused when he saw the chubby olive hued girl grinning at him figuring she would laugh in his face.

"So, if we fuck, I'll be taking your cherry right? You're not lying to me are you?"

"Fuck this shit, I always thought you were such a nice person and you just like busting my balls! I knew I was crazy to come over here! Thanks for the fucking awesome blowjob okay?!!" He didn't want to leave but his ego had been insulted and he didn't want her laughing at him because of his inexperience. He was caught off guard as the thick teen grabbed his arm and yanked him up against her lush body. She'd reached around him and grabbed both of his buttocks keeping him locked in her embrace as she gave him a deep soul kiss.

Jose quickly found her tongue in his mouth dueling with his own as he at first tried to keep up with her but soon allowed her to be as aggressive as she wanted. His hands attempted to grab her massive ass cheeks only being able to palm them at the bottom of her spine due to their sheer size. He palmed and rubbed her big ass through the flimsy material starting to pull her robe up so that he could get a look at something he'd only glimpsed when she was walking out of that field house a day earlier. It wasn't the first time he had starred at her backside. He'd remembered taking Brenda and her shy cousin to a street fair.

He remembered buying both girls cotton candy and finding himself watching the easy sway of Angie's extra wide hips. Brenda had momentarily caught him and shoved her elbow into his ribs. He quickly laughed it off when Brenda had asked him if he was a closet chubby chaser telling him to find another girl if he expected her to become a cow like her sloppy pathetic cousin.

That was when Brenda's patented thigh jobs had stopped.

Jose chaffed at the thought that all those times he had begged his girlfriend for sex while she was secretly off fucking some piece of shit gangbanger. His anger spiked causing him to subconsciously dig his nails deeper into the fleshy backside of the curvy fat girl locked in his embrace.

He had her robe pulled high above her waist and generously dug his fingers into the soft pliant excess love handles at her waist. Angie deftly undid his belt and snapped the button on his jeans as she slid down to her knees and slowly drew his boxers down mid-thigh. She quickly engulfed him whole letting his average cock slide to the back of her throat and began humming on his shaft sending waves of pleasure running through his body while she locked her arms around his thighs.

The athletic teen began to work her head along his shaft tickling the underside of his cock with her tongue.

"Shit girl, you're so fucking good." He moaned and looked down to see her looking deeply into his eyes as she worked her pretty cherubic face back and forth on him. He could feel himself tightening up around the thighs, his veins on fire and an almost painful feeling around his balls.

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum Angie." She responded by pushing her face directly into his bush and contracting her throat while digging her nails into his taunt ass cheeks.

"AAAANGIEEEE!!!" Jose grabbed the back of her head and exploded down her throat in three huge bursts which she swallowed without missing a beat. In fact she offered no resistance as he humped her face for a few seconds before remembering himself and quickly releasing the gasping teen.

"I'm so fucking sorry about that."

"Don't apologize for giving a girl a good time you numb nut!!" She undid her robe and let it slide down her arms until it hit the living room carpet. Jose helped the chubby teen to her feet taking advantage of the situation and cupping one of her breasts. He rolled the thick nipple between his fingers watching it grow even fatter than it already was. He brought his lips to that taunt rubbery nipple and took it into his mouth running his tongue over it and the little bumps on her prominent areola.

She let him nurse on her for a few moments before pushing his head away.

"Get naked for me bonito." She watched amused as he kicked off his pants and lost the red t-shirt he'd been wearing to reveal a body that was perfection in her eyes. The boy spent numerous hours working out in the school weight room and running track and other activities. He was a star soccer player for their high school and was sought after by many girls for his smoldering good looks and easy going demeanor.

"Fuck me silly, you look good enough to eat lindo'." She moaned looking at him with unstilted hunger. She softly took him by the hand and led him over to the couch where she parted her thunderous thighs as she sat. She never took her eyes off the teen or his rock hard cock which was sticking out right in her face. Angie flicked her tongue over the fat head of his cock a few times before he clumsily attempted to guide her mouth onto his turgid meat. She pushed his hands away tugging on it and looking up at his well-developed chest.

"Don't you want to get everything right your first time Jose?"

"Yeah."

"Well since I'm going to be your first fuck, I think you should be taught what it is to truly please a woman. Do you want to learn how to "DO IT RIGHT" Jose?" She had been stroking him while she talked causing pre-cum to bubble to the tip of his penis and licked it up to punctuate her words.

"Yeah, please help me Angie." He moaned while she sucked the tip of his cock. She shifted her weight leaning back on the couch and smiling as he drunk in her partial nudity while she raised her large shapely legs in the air.

"Take my panties off." He reached down finding a bit of difficulty as he slid the light blue panties under her massive butt and pulled them free. He noticed the crotch of her underwear was moist and damp with a somewhat sweetly pungent odor emanating from them.

She spread her legs wider than one would think a girl of her size could and crooked her finger at the wide eyed teen in front of her.

"Get on your knees and take a look." He dropped to his knees and took a glance at her snatch. Angie had pronounced puffy looking lips and he curiously ran a single finger along her slit marveling at how wet she was. Some of her fluids leaked along her snatch and before he knew it, his finger had slipped inside. She was so tight on his finger and he pushed further into her exploring, seeking what he did not know. Angie suddenly seized up around him grasping his finger with her sex and he looked up to find her winking at him.

"Push it in and out Jose and be very very careful with your fingernails. You don't want to cut me down there do you?"

"No, I don't ever want to hurt you Angie." She did a double take at his breathless statement before losing her self to his probing finger. He slid his finger slowly in and out of her for a few minutes feeling her rhythmically contracted and releasing his finger to some unknown cadence.

"Add two more fingers, ah fuck... OH SHIT!! Add two more FUCKIN FINGERS lindo'!!" She had begun to slightly move her pelvis in tandem with his intrusion into her tight snatch and he carefully followed her orders taking care with his nails not to hurt her.

"Yeah, good boy Jose. You're a quick learner, you know that papi?"

"Yeah, I guess." He sheepishly grinned at her compliment while he continued to finger her bouncing torso.

"Now I want you to keep being careful and curve just the tips of your two longest fingers up inside me." He followed her direction and hooked his fingers upward barely feeling and touching a strange bumpy ridge which he lightly massaged. This sent the large boned teen into sensual spasms.

"GAAAAWD!! YOU'RE A QUICK LEARNER!!! SHIIIIT!!!" He was surprised when a slight jet of cum shot out of her red, puffy lips and he flinched a little bit making her laugh aloud as she wiped the sweat from her brow.

"Fuck are you doing?!!" He was staring at the oily wetness on his fingers.

"It uh, just caught me off guard okay?"

"No problem, and that's my cum by the way fuck stick. Now you're going to learn how to eat some pussy Jose and before we get started I'm going to do something so don't freak out when you see it okay?"

"What are you gonna do?" He was apprehensive not knowing what to expect when she raised her legs and grasped her ankles. The large five foot eight girl began to pull her massive legs backward until they were folded behind her head.

Angela Delgado was double jointed.

She rarely revealed her hidden talent to guys she hooked up with because a lot of them would freak out when she hooked her muscular calves behind her head. Jose was no exception as he quickly stood up looking down at the strange sight before him.

"Before you fucking ask, being in this position doesn't hurt me and don't fucking freak on me lindo' okay?"

"Alright." He still looked rattled as she motioned for him to get on his knees in his former position. Jose found himself watching intently as she spread the thick lips of her cunt apart so that he could get a look deep inside her snatch. The athletic teen was still slightly jarred by the sight of her reaching over the back of her folded thighs to hold open her delicate flower for his viewing pleasure.

"Lick it Jose."

"What?"

"Lick my got-damn pussy alright?" He looked unsure but found the courage to bring his face close to her splayed open canal. Her odor was not unpleasant being partially sweet smelling yet pungent and musky.

"If you want a girl to REALLY like you Jose, you've got to eat their pussy and do a good fucking job. I pulled my legs back so that I could help you LEARN how to do it right." Her condescending attitude was getting to him a little bit but he was still rock hard as he leaned forward until his nose was nearly touching her cunt.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,985 Followers
12