Size Queen Humiliates Liar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I'm up for anything." I replied. She gave me a sweet look as she kissed me and put her arms around me. Suddenly I felt handcuffs being snapped on my wrists, behind my back. "What the fuck! Let me go." I yelled. But I stopped when she got on her knees. She pinched my dick between her thumb and index finger and began to stroke me. "Oh come on, put your whole hand around it." I complained.

"Don't want to, don't need to. Take it or leave it." She smirked. I consoled myself with the thought I was going spray as much hot cum as possible all over her pretty smirking mouth and face.

She continued to half heartedly stroke my dick with her two fingers. "Come on Krista, that's not going to make me cum."

Suddenly, she started loudly talking to me in baby talk and stroking faster. "Is this better for the wittle fella. Eeka, weeka, wee, wee." Then amazingly she started blowing me, easily taking my whole dick in her mouth. I began to relax. I closed my eyes because the sight of her sexy lips around my cock was about to make me come. I noticed the music coming from the bar had been turned up and I heard a woman's voice singing a derisive chorus. But I was concentrating on trying not to cum quickly and blocked it out.

"Suck my big cock you little bitch" I grunted.

Krista laughed with my dick in her mouth and said. "Can you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes" I replied.

"Then your dick is tiny not big." She replied, laughing even harder.

It was then I heard suppressed giggles from the middle of the room. Opening my eyes, I looked up in terror. Standing in my office were Summer and four other waitresses. Then I heard the song on the bar's sound system. "Don't want no short dick man, don't want no short dick man." Summer, Krista and the other waitresses started singing along, laughing and pointing at me with tears of laughter in their eyes.

"That has got to be the smallest dick I've seen in my whole life - get the fuck out of here." The waitresses loudly sang.

That line made Krista and Summer collapse into each others arms with rollicking laughter. To make matters worse, I suddenly came all over my own face and the girl's laughter became even more raucous. After what seemed like forever, the girls left, flashing me the little-dick sign. Krista and Summer walked out hand in hand - looking at each other lustfully.

After that night, Summer and Krista started dating. For me the next few months were hell. The waitresses whispered and giggled as I approached. More than once then responded to my directions with the little dick sign. One girl would making a point of pretending to blow a baby carrot, then viciously bite it in two. Needless to say it was not long before I quit Sully's.

12