Size Queen MILF Ch. 09: Family Ways

Story Info
Putting the boy back into the mommy.
4k words
4.58
56.7k
42
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers

Stories in this series were an attempt to write about sex from a woman's perspective. I really did want to write about an older woman who becomes a willing, insatiable slut for men with big cocks. I plan to drive this to the end of the string if there's a response and a demand. Along the way special thanks for to Annette Bishop, silkstockingslover and Dazmine. Enjoy, and feedback is encouraged and welcome.

*****

My name is Alana Mills, and at 42 I'm newly divorced from a man with a tiny dick. I'm trying to make up for lost time with well endowed men. So far, there's not been anything I won't do -- and I expect that to continue to be the case. I have money so I don't need to work; I am basically a loner so I don't expect to run into anyone socially who will object, and I've been schooled by a number of folks on how to be safe and still get what I want. What I need. What I crave -- the stretching sensations from big dicks in all my holes. I should mention that I'm also bi -- I guess I'm just into sex, no holes barred (if you don't get the joke, too bad for you!).

Thanks to one group of men, I average at least one gang bang a week. I go to one of the hotels downtown where they have a suite, and I get to fuck and suck some of the hottest studs in town. No one has had a complaint so far! I recorded a testimonial to their group so adventurous women who've fantasized about being gang banged can hear from someone. And I've occasionally spent time with potential new candidates, helping to allay their concerns (and making them feel very good at the same time).

My other group of studs are young men -- all over eighteen, but none over 21. I'm their neighborhood cumslut. Friends of my youngest daughter, they all have an open invitation to come visit me. Preferably in groups, but one at a time works as well!

Life is wondrous. I've moved from a life of boring, unfulfilling married sex with an undersized husband (who compensated with amazing oral sex, but who never-the-less lacked what I've come to need -- girth and length) to regular, almost daily sex with big cocked young studs who can keep it up and keep getting it up for hours. And that's without Viagra!

It was a Saturday afternoon, and since it was rainy I wasn't planning to go out for anything -- I'm not a big fan of wet. I was expecting of my "boys" from the neighborhood, so I was dressed for it -- a long t-shirt with the logo "I'm easy" and nothing else. I hate bras, and have lately given up panties. Especially if there was a chance I was going to get fucked. I was expecting that today. Soon, I hoped.

I was reclining on the easy chair, my legs up and spread to allow me to get to my pussy, while watching big black cock porn on the screen. I was concentrating on a tiny white woman with enormous boobs attempting to convince the black men in the garage that she could pay off her car repairs with something other than cash. A tired old trope, but a fast way to get to the action.

Pretty soon they had her down on her knees, surrounded by some very large, hard cocks. As you can imagine, she was first doing the "oh no, I'm a good girl" routine as her eyes were rooted to their dicks. And, of course, in no time flat she had one in each hand, one deep in her mouth, and the largest one of them all in the background, playing with his massive meat. The action kept getting more and more forceful -- one of the bulls was soon face fucking her, forcing his cock into her throat. Hands were busy removing her clothes, and soon her giant -- and obviously artificially enhanced -- boobs were on display and being squeezed, twisted and slaps as they continued to dominate her.

She was taking it like a pro (since she obviously was) and managing to deep throat every one of those black snakes. Even the twelve incher! It was when she had him in her mouth that my hands found my pussy and clit. I imagined myself in her place, forced to serve as the cumdump for a roomful of big cocks, and I started cumming as the first ropes of sperm painted her face.

"Wow" Said a voice from the hallway. "Mom, you are one horny bitch!"

Mom? My first reaction was to be upset, embarrassed and ashamed. I went to cover myself up and then stopped. All three of my kids were adults. My son Tim and his wife obviously knew about sex -- they had two kids. My middle daughter Nancy had an active sex life, and my youngest, Robin, had been part of my sex life for weeks. From the voice, I knew it was Tim. I didn't realize it was also his wife Karen, however.

"Well, Tim" I said, "I am a VERY horny woman who was expecting a few giant cocks this afternoon, and I was just getting prepared."

There was a gasp -- a woman's voice. "Alana? Aren't you embarrassed? What if we had brought the kids?" Said Karen, Tim's wife.

"Then I guess it would have been the time for 'the talk' a little bit sooner than you had planned." I laughed as I hit the remote and shut off the screen. Karen seemed a little disappointed when I did, but I said nothing and just sat there exposed and dripping. I waited for them to talk. I stole a glance at them, and it was obvious that my performance had another affect on them -- Tim had a rather hefty hardon, and Karen's nipples were erect and very visible. I continued to wait.

"Damn!" Said my son. "I never expected this. I had hoped for it, but..."

"Tim!" Said my daughter-in-law. "That's disgusting!"

"Oh come on, Karen, look at her. Mom's beautiful, voluptuous and sexy. Don't you think I wondered what she'd be like in bed like every other red-blooded boy? Didn't you tell me you had fantasized about your step-dad? It's natural! I'm not ashamed of it."

"And I'm delighted to hear it, Karen." I replied. "I'm at an age where I'm done with mothering, and since the marriage broke up I've been working hard to find what I was missing. A deep indulgence of my sensuous side, my sexy side, has turned into a passion. If I could put words to it, I found that I would be happy worshipping men with big cocks. Some one called me a size queen, and it fits. Tim may not want to hear this, but his dad was very tiny in that department. He compensated for it, but it wasn't until I was single that I found out what I was missing and I'm doing my utmost to make up for lost time! So far I haven't met a cock under 9 inches that I don't like. And I won't even look at anything smaller!"

Karen turned a deep shade of red. She brought her hand to her mouth and was still for a moment, and when she looked up to meet my eyes there was something mischievous there. She took a deep breath.

"Well, Alana, I don't know about your ex, but Tim has more than compensated for him. He's eleven inches long and as thick as my wrist. I don't usually talk about sex, and never dreamed I'd be doing it with you, but if we ever split up I'd go to court to keep his cock!" We all laughed.

"I was wondering at that bulge in your pants, Tim. Do you need some help getting comfortable?" I asked. "Remember, we're adults here. And neither of us want to see you struggle. Come over here and let me help."

He looked at his wife and it seemed as if a whole conversation passed between them without a word. Finally she nodded and he stepped over to me.

"Karen," I said, "Maybe you should come closer as well." I didn't stop to look and see if she did because I suddenly was faced with an amazing sight. One leg of his pants had a bulge in it almost to his knee. I ran my hands over it and could feel the heat of it. I gently stroked it and watched his eyes close with pleasure. I continued to stroke his cock as I used my other hand to work his belt loose.

"In a minute I am going to make all your fantasies come true, darling. If you ever wondered what it would be like to have me suck your cock you are going to find out. If you ever thought about fucking me, you are going to find out. If you ever wondered about my tits, you just have to lift this shirt and see. And Karen, you are going to see something wicked, perverted and forbidden and I hope you can take it. Because I am going to show you how to worship a big cock. This one belongs to my son, so it's even more exciting for me. I love him with all my heart. I would do anything for my children and now I am going to do something he's secretly wanted for years. You can stay here or go away while it happens. It's up to you. But it will happen."

I took my eyes off his trouser snake for a minute to see her and was surprised to see her standing there in just her jeans -- she'd removed her top and her bra and was in the process of getting rid of her pants. And she had an enormous chest. Natural, large and inviting. Her answer was obvious and I turned back to Tim. By now his belt was undone and his zipper was down.

I began to push his pants down revealing washboard abs and a mass of light brown pubes as well as the root of his cock. It was as thick as Karen had said, and as more and more of it came into view, I felt my juices flow. He was big. He was thick. Eventually his pants were down far enough and his gigantic cock sprang to life. I took a moment just to look at it.

He was circumcised as I knew. The head of his dick was the size of a small apple, and right in the middle of it was a hole, almost like an eye that was staring at me. The skin was soft and slid over the rock hard internal muscle. There were veins on it that stood out, elevated. I couldn't get one hand all the way around it but soon had both hands rubbing up and down, slowly, teasingly. His balls were hairy and full.

"Karen, we need to trim him down here. It will look even bigger, first of all, and it's more fun for you if you aren't always spitting out hair."

"Okay, Alana." She replied.

"Honey, I don't know if you've ever been involved with a woman, but I am here to serve both of you. I'm not Alana, your mother-in-law. I am your slut. Your cocksucker. Your pussylicker. Call me anything you want. But drop the polite crap, okay?"

"Shut up and start sucking that big cock." She answered.

I complied. Or at least I attempted to. First, I began by planting kisses all up and down the length of him, and made sure to cover both sides and the top and the bottom. He was even harder by the time I had finished. Then I began to lick his dick until every inch had been covered. Now that he was lubricated, I started stroking him slowly as I began to nibble at the head. I paused.

"How is this, my prince?" I asked.

"Damn! I've never been harder. Karen, come feel how hard I am."

She came up behind me, pressing those huge boobs against my back as she leaned over my head to feel his cock.

"You're right! I gotta get her secret! Slut, start sucking my husband's dick!" With that she grabbed my head and directed it to the head of his cock.

I opened wide and she pushed me forward. Suddenly I had four inches of his enormous cock in my mouth and I let my tongue go crazy on it. I adjusted the position I was in to make access to my throat more diredt and then started working my way down the shaft of his cock until the head was poking at throat. I stopped thinking concentrated on relaxing my throat and suppressing my gag reflex. I felt my throat expand and I pressed forward and my son's giant cock slid into my throat. I heard them both gasp -- Tim from the sensations, and I assume Karen from amazement.

I had about 8 inches of his cock in my mouth but I wasn't about to stop there. I pulled back a little to get a breath, kept my throat open and then worked my head back down to where I had stopped -- and then I continued working his dick into me until I had my nose in his pubes and his balls on my chin. Karen's hand was on the back of my head. I grabbed his sweet butt and pulled hard on it to drive him as deep into me as I could. I tried to swallow so he would feel the sensations on his dick, not just the wet warmth and pressure. My eyes were tearing but I didn't care. My pussy was dripping down my legs. I heard the sound of someone's hands working in and out of a cunt -- it had to be Karen.

I slowly pulled off his rod, and as I did my hands took over on his dick. I pulled my head off his cock and looked up at him. My son was staring down at me with tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"There's nothing wrong. These are tears of joy! My mother loves me so much she'd take my whole cock down her throat. I'm the luckiest man on the planet!"

"That was awesome." Said Karen. "I've never gotten more than the tip in. Do you think you can teach me how to do that?"

"Of course." I answered. "It's just practice. I can coach you. Here's a question for you, though -- is there anything you won't do?"

"She think her ass is sacred" Said Tim. Karen blushed again.

"If you want me to teach you how to properly worship this amazing dick, you are going to have to give that up. Because I love it! I have orgasms when guys cum up my ass. I will let this huge dick of your husband do anything to me that he wants. And I mean anything. I am slut for big cock. But if he has to go elsewhere for something you won't do, it will be trouble for you guys. I don't want him coming over here because you won't give it up. I love you guys too much and that would mess up your marriage. Understood?"

She nodded. "We'll work that out. Now suck his cock, bitch! Show him was a slut you are!" We both grinned at each other, and I turned around to do her bidding.

For the next five minutes I was nothing but a throat devoted to that dick. I turned off my mind and just tried to give everything to his cock. Soon I had him hammering my face, pumping and thrusting into me, faster and faster.

I could feel him getting close. His hips moved faster and faster, and the rhythm of his thrusts was beginning to change. His balls began to tighten. He started to make noises -- probably to "warn" of his impending climax, but then Karen said something that took my breath away.

"Don't worry about her and her feelings. Use her. Cum in her mouth. Down her throat. She's your cumslut and that's what she wants. Fuck her face until you cum!" Out of the corner of my eye I saw her staring intently at the whole thing, and I raised one hand and gave her the okay sign. Just then Tim's orgasm hit like a volcano. He buried his dick as deep in my throat as he could and began pumping his hot cum down into my belly. I started cumming as well as his dick jerked and pulsed. He shot eight or nine times before he let go of my head and let me get the head of his cock into my mouth so I could taste his cum. I swallowed the sweet, sticky stuff and kept licking his cockhead.

Eventually, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and dropped to the rug, blissed out. I looked down at my son, savored the taste of his juices in my mouth, and sat back on my haunches. At that point I turned to see Karen on the couch, her legs splayed, one hand pumping three fingers in and out of her cunt and the other furiously working at her clit. I crawled between her legs and began to kiss up the insides of her thighs.

I put my hands on hers to stop her and waited for her eyes to open and see me.

"Let me." I said.

"But I don't... I 'm won't..."

"All you need to do is lie back. I will do it all and there's nothing you need to do. I wan't to make you as happy as your husband. Will you let me love you?"

With that she put her head back and closed her eyes.

"We need to trim you up as well" I said as I bent forward. "We can have a shaving party." My laugh was muffled as I stuck my tongue between her lips and thrust it as deep into her as I could. She moaned in pleasure.

I spent the next ten minutes loving her pussy and her clit. Between my hands and my mouth every inch got attention. I would tease her clit, working my mouth around it but not quite touching it. I worked my fingers into her cunt and began to probe for her G-spot. When I felt her jerk I knew I had fount it and that that point my tongue zeroed in on her clit. It took just a tiny little bit and she was cumming, her pussy spasming around my fingers, Cries of pleasure escaping her lips. I kept it up as long as possible.

I was about to stop when I felt hands on my ass. Large, strong hands. Hands that squeezed and then separated my ass cheeks. Hands that found my dripping cunt and began to play with it, fingering it, fucking it, stretching it. My hips began to move on their own and I heard myself moan into Karen's quivering cunt. As soon as Tim realized I was soaking wet, I felt the head of his enormous cock at the entrance to my pussy. I felt the pressure on my lips. I felt them separate and stretch to accommodate his size. I felt him slip the head into me, and then the pressure as he leaned in and worked that cock into me. It was like he was stuffing a hot log into me and I loved it.

"Do you like fucking your mother, Tim? Are you are mother fucker? Are you ready to give your mother every inch of that cock? Are you going to treat me like your personal fucktoy? Are you?" I could barely believe what I was saying. To my son -- my first born! But the sensations radiating from his cock driving deeper and deeper were overwhelming my sensibilities. All I wanted was to surrender to that big meat he was shoving in me. My whole world was the sensations of my cunt being stretched and filled by his giant cock. He was splitting me apart like he did when he came out of me -- only this time he was going back in and making me feel incredibly full and happy.

"Fuck me, Tim. Fuck me hard and long! I'm your toy. I'm your slut. I want you to fuck me senseless in front of your wife. Let her see you fuck your mother. FUCK ME!!" I was almost screaming as he bottomed out in my pussy and began to pick up speed, shoving his magnificent cock as far into me as possible, then pulling out and shoving in harder. The sound in the room as his body slammed into mine was like a jack hammer and I was loving it.

Karen had propped herself up on her elbows pulled my head back into her pussy. "Okay, slut, eat me while I let my husband fuck you! Suck my cunt again. Prove you deserve my husband's cock. Eat my pussy. NOW!" She threw her head back and howled as I fastened my lips on her clit. Once again I found myself eating pussy while getting fucked silly. It seemed like a familiar picture somehow. I was their tool. Their fuck toy. I felt Karen's cunt spasm again as my mouth worshipped that little clit and my fingers worked in her. And then I felt the signs of Tim about to come. The rhythm of his fucking was changing; if anything he was jamming his cock even deeper into me, and then I felt the sweet burning liquid squirting from that wonderful cock and filling my cunt. His cock jerked and pumped and the sound changed as his cum began to work up the channel of my slit. And I lost it!

The orgasm was like being hit by a freight train -- like an electric current was running between my clit and my g-spot and my brain. I felt myself flopping and jerking, and it was all I could do to keep from biting down on the clit in my mouth. I simply started shaking as I filled up with his hot cum, and ultimately collapsed beneath him, blacking out.

I wasn't out for long -- I came to and he was just beginning to lose his size. Karen was glowing -- there's no other word for it. The three of us collapsed together in a group on the floor.

I spoke up eventually. "Tim, talk to me. Tell me you aren't horrified that not only did I seduce you but I ate your wife. Can you forgive me?"

He laughed. "Mom, I told you -- I always wanted to fuck you. You raised us all to think for ourselves and not be constrained by traditions -- but I never thought this would happen. Now that it did, though, I will be back and fuck you again and again. You don't have to worry -- and as for Karen, well, I'll let her speak."

"Alana, I'm no stranger to lesbian sex. But so far I've just been on the receiving end. My sorority had a wide range of women and I got introduced to pussy a while ago. Tim knows, and he even knows that some of my nights with "the girls" are not just cards and gossip. He's seen the videos! We aren't naïve. We aren't prudes. And frankly, you have an amazing mouth. I think I need to spend some time with you -- did you ever think of teaching?"

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers
12