Size Queen Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redlavish
redlavish
26 Followers

Clean my cock slut. She crawled around and obeyed. Sucking and licking his full length clean. He eventually patted her on the head and said good job slut. Now I own all three holes. He laid back down and she snuggled up on his chest and took hold of his limp cock. They hugged and both fell asleep again.

In only a few hours, this guy had my wife of twenty-five years begging for his huge cock. He fucked her mouth, pussy and ass in only a few hours. Obviously, he was correct when he said "you will never be the same once you try this cock". I rubbed my cock again and eventually managed to fall asleep again.

I woke up around 8:00 am to find the bed was empty. I walked to the bathroom where the door was slightly open. I looked into the large granite shower stall and there was Tom sitting on the stone bench with his legs over Beth's shoulders. My wife's head was in his crotch rimming his ass as the water showered them both. His giant cock was sticking straight up with his big balls on her head. She had one hand massaging his balls as the other hand stroked his monster cock, her thumb rubbing the mushroom head. Tom said over and over, lick my ass slut. Stick your tongue in. Ahhhh... you're going to be a good addition.

After a long while, he pulled her up by the head until she was straddling his lap. She begged him to put it in but he only teased her. Rubbing his freak cock head up and down her slit. Beth, with her arms around his neck, whispering to him to please fuck your pussy again. He sucked and nibbled on her tits and neck, leaving deep hickey marks. He finally gave her permission to sit on his cock. Beth took hold of his cock and lined it up with her pussy and slowly sank down, then up, then down again, filling her pussy until she was completely filled with his massive cock. Rocking back and forth, moaning and groaning, mumbling gibberish about how she loved his cock so deep in her, stretching her pussy as she came several times.

These two were like dogs in heat and just couldn't get enough of each other. I went in to use the bathroom and they didn't miss a beat. I doubt they even noticed that I was there. I returned to the couch and waited.

After some time, Tom walked out with his semi hard horse cock hanging and swinging between his legs. Obviously, he came again in her pussy. He started getting dressed without saying a word. Just as he was finishing, Beth finally came out of the bathroom wearing only a bathrobe. Tom took her hand and opened the door to leave, he turned towards me and said; your wife is hooked on my cock and needs more. We are going to my room so I can complete her training in private. It will get a little rough and may be difficult for you to witness. When she returns, you will have a properly trained slut wife. They were out of the door before I had a chance to respond.

I took a shower and watched some TV. The hours went by and she still wasn't back. I had no idea what his room number was and she left her phone in our room so there was no way to contact her. Around noon, I went to the restaurant to eat, stopping at the bar for a few cocktails hoping they would show up. A few hours later, I was fairly drunk and decided to check our room to see if she was back. Sure enough, the room was empty. I figured Tom must have his monster cock in one of my wife's holes again. All I could do was to drink and wait in our room. I laid on the bed playing with my cock, drinking and watching some crappy TV.

The hours dragged on and on. Around 8:00 the phone finally rang, it was Beth. She apologized for not calling sooner and asked if I was OK. Yes, how about you? She replied, yes I'm great. She was breathing heavy. I love you and will be back soon. I heard Tom in the background telling her to go ahead and say it. Beth stuttering said; He's in me now. I heard a slap and Tom mumbling something. Beth repeated; I love his big cock. Tom raised his voice and said; say it bitch. Beth mumbled; I've never been fucked like this. Sorry honey, but I need Tom's beautiful cock in me. I heard some movement and Beth gasped. The phone banged around a bit and hung up.

She has fucked this guy several times in the past twenty-four hours and obviously still wants more of his big cock. I never dreamed that my wife would become a cock slut.

I decided to go to the bar for a few drinks and see if I could find a woman to get lucky with. Unfortunately, there was only one guy at the bar. I stayed there for a for an hour or two and got thoroughly drunk. Staggering to my room, I collapsed on the bed and fell asleep. Around midnight, I woke up to a knock on the door. I opened it and Beth walked in on weak knees. She looked exhausted.

Wearing only the robe that she left with. She was a mess, her hair was twisted like a rats' nest. On her cheek in black magic marker was a picture of a cock, her forehead had Cum Slut written in bold letters. She dropped her robe and I saw that her tits had a "Slut Wife" written on them. Her lower stomach had "Tom Owns this Pussy" with an arrow pointing down. Her pussy was beet red and gaping open with cum oozing out. Another giant cock with big balls was on her thigh. Her ass had "I Love Big Cocks". She was covered with dozens of hickies, and what appeared to be switch marks on her tits, ass and inner thighs. Mild rope marks were on her wrists and ankles.

She said; I'm sorry for being so late as she walked past me a dropped onto the bed. Being incredibly horny, I laid down and hugged her, hoping for my turn.

I asked her why she would let him do this to you? She replied; I don't know how to explain it. Once I touched his cock, it was so big and strong I just couldn't help myself. He filled me like nothing I ever felt. How about the writings, I asked? She said he always marks his women the first time.

She was dozing off as I tried to wake her for some fucking. No matter what I did, she did not move. Eventually, I gave up and fell asleep. We both woke up at 9:30. I helped her to the shower and told her to get cleaned up while I waited for my turn.

As she was coming out of the bathroom, there was a knock at the door. Beth opened it and Tom walked in, saying good morning to me. Undressing, he said that he checked out but had an hour to kill so he figured he would show me what a wonderful slut wife Beth has become. He walked to the bed with his massive cock and balls swinging side to side. He sat and learned his back on the headboard. His feet were planted firmly on the bed so his knees were fully bent and spread.

He looked at Beth and said; Slut, drop the robe and show your husband what you have learned. Beth did as commanded and climbed onto the bed. She put her hands on each knee and slowly slid them down towards his crotch. She put her head inches from his balls and looked up at him. Sir, may I rim you? Tom patted her on the head and said; yes you may.

Beth spread his ass check and dove in. Licking and sucking like a real slut. I moved to the couch to watch my wife doing the unthinkable.

After several minutes, Tom patted her on the head again and my wife looked up and ask; Sir, may I lick your big balls? Yes slut, you may. She licked from his ass to his balls and taking one in her mouth at a time, sucking them. Then back to his asshole. Again, Tom let her do this for several minutes until he patted her on the head.

Beth asked; Sir, may I suck your big beautiful cock? Will you please feed me your cum? Yes slut, go ahead. She sucked his cock like an experienced whore. Completely deep throating his monster cock. This went on for a solid thirty minutes before he finally took hold of her head, pumped his hips and shot his cum down her throat and in her mouth. Beth swallowed every drop with ease. Something, I have never seen her do. She kept his cock in her mouth for several minutes until moving down and rimming him again. It was clear that Tom was really enjoying her tongue in his ass again as he recuperated.

Several minutes later, he told her to roll over. He took hold of her legs and pulled them straight up in the air. His powerful cock was still very hard and only inches from her pussy.

With both hands, Beth spread her pussy lips and looked into his eyes; Please fuck your pussy Sir.

Tom inched forward and inserted the head of his cock into my wife's pussy. Pushing in slow and steady, until it popped in. Stopping to allow her pussy to open. Pulling out a little, then continuing in, inch by inch. A little further each time. With her hands on his hips, Beth was slowly pumping her hips up to meet his strokes, trying to get more of his massive cock in her. Four inches, six inches, eight inches. My wife was moaning and begging for more cock. It was obvious that her pussy has adapted to his large cock. He paused a few seconds and then gave her everything she wanted, his full ten and half inches of fat cock. Bottoming out, balls deep, her canal completely full of cock, he gently lowered her legs and laid on top of her. They kissed passionately, with their tongues in each other's mouth. He lightly rubbed her nipples with his thumbs and Beth had her first orgasm. Her hips were gyrating as he moved his hips in a circular motion, stretching her pussy wider and wider with his cock. When she calmed down, he slowly pulled out a few inches and gently pushed the giant cock head back in. He fucked the deepest parts of her pussy and she was in ecstasy. Her hands and legs were wrapped around his ass trying to keep his cock in. Her entire body was vibrating as she had one mild orgasm after another. She was sucking his tongue and pushing her tits towards his fingers as he played with her nipples. This was not the raw animal fucking I witnessed on Friday night or what they did all day and night yesterday. This was much more, they were making passionate love. She was not in love with him but she was in love with his monster cock. Just as Tom said, she was addicted to his big cock.

They moved in unison, all the way in, rotating their hips, then out with just his cock head remaining in the entrance of her pussy. Tom would suck her nipples a little, then move back to stick his tongue in her mouth. Every few minutes, Beth would shake and pump her hips quicker, having what appeared to be another small orgasm. This went on and on in slow motion as time stood still. After thirty or forty minutes of pure bliss, Tom straightened up and gently put her legs on his shoulders. He softly asked; Are you ready?

Still moaning, she replied; yeess. Pleaseee fuck me hard.

He asked; who owns this pussy? Beth replied; you know you dooo...

You're my slut and I will fuck you anytime and anywhere I want.

Yes Sir. I love your cock. I need your beautiful cock. Please fuck meeee....

Tom leaned forward, pushing her legs towards her head and rammed his full length in her, then out. He continued to pump furiously for a solid five minutes. Beth was grunting and screaming with each push. Tom began to grunt and told her, here it comes. He shot his load very deep in her pussy, both were shaking with each spurt.

They eventually calmed down and he pulled out. Beth was still shaking as he stood up next to the bed. My wife instinctively crawled towards his cock, looked up and asked if she can clean his cock. Tom replied; yes you may. Beth took the giant cock into her mouth and sucked it clean until it was limp.

Tom removed his hands from her head and started to dress. He looked towards me; Joe, if you don't mind me asking, when it comes to sex, is it safe to say that you prefer to be submissive?

Yea, I suppose so. Well, if you're interested, you might be allowed to attend our party with your wife next weekend.

I'm not sure, but I will think about it.

Great then, I will have Sam contact Beth to arrange your training.

Training? I asked.

Yes, Sam is in charge of training sub hubs. Our parties are a lot of fun and we need to avoid any conflicts. He can teach you our behavior rules. I'm sure you will find it very erotic and fun. Thanks to both of you, I had a great time. See you back in Boston. Out the door he went.

Beth came and sat next to me on the couch. We hugged for a while before I asked; how many times did you fuck him? She said; I have no idea but he had his cock in me most of the time. I started rubbing her pussy and she started to jerk me off. I'm too soar to fuck but I can jerk you off. That's not going to be enough honey. I stood, took her hand and led her to the bed. I laid down and was surprised when she straddled my head instead of my cock. She inched up and sat directly on my face. Please eat me honey. I was so horny that I figured what the hell and licked her pussy as Tom's cum poured into my mouth. Beth slightly rocked back and forth and said; no one could ever eat me as good as you honey. She shook in another orgasm. After her orgasm subsided, she relaxed and rolled off of me laying on her back, exhausted. Being horny as hell, I saw this as my chance and climbed on her, sliding my dick into her pussy. Or is it Tom's pussy now?

She was so stretched that it was like fucking air. I pushed her legs together so I had a little friction. She just laid there as I pumped in and out wildly until I finally came.

We rested for a while before I asked her what kind of party was Tom talking about? Beth said; he belongs to an exclusive men's club where they are all very big. The Big Cock Club, they call it BCC. Honey, I love you and always will. I also love your cock, but this weekend showed me something that I didn't even know existed. I'm sorry but I really need that completely full feeling again. I'm being honest with you, I already agreed to go and do him again and I really want you be there. Please come to the party with me.

I'll think about it.

Honey, you know that you prefer to be the sub when it comes to sex. Just talk to Sam when he calls.

I reluctantly agreed. We finished packing and headed back to Boston.

redlavish
redlavish
26 Followers
12