Size Queen's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was painful.

It was sensational.

It was unlike anything I'd felt before.

When he couldn't go any further, Joseph started to pull back and I involuntarily winced. He stopped.

"You okay?"

It was the first genuine question of the night that wasn't part of our little game.

"Yea," I breathed and I wrapped my hands around his back, holding him close.

"More," was all I could manage.

Slowly Joseph started to pump into me. Can you die from pleasure? Cause Jesus it hurt so fucking good...

In a barely audible whisper I gasped, "Harder."

"What?" he asked and leaned his ear closer to my mouth.

"Fuck. Me. Harder." I said between breaths.

Joseph's breathing became ragged as be started railing me like the cock whore I suddenly found myself to be. I wasn't sure when it started but all of the sudden my breath and sanity were taken away from me and I was all feeling and sensation. Stars burst behind my closed eyelids and I came harder than I had in my entire life. My nails dug into his back and scratched bloody trails down either side of his spine.

"Shit Joseph. Oh god... I'm... I'm," I stammered. He clearly got the picture because he seemed to completely lose control of his thrusts as he stretched my tight little cunt.

He hooked his arms under both my knees and hoisted my legs up, not giving me a moments reprise from his massive cock. "You like that? You like being filled up like that. So fucking hot..." Joseph said between thrusts.

His thrusts were as brutal as his girth, but I didn't complain. In fact, my eyes rolled into the back of my head as he unhooked one of his arms to grip my neck, cutting off my air. I immediately came again as he choked me and debased my pussy.

When I reopened my eyes I saw his face had changed, "I'm close," he said continuing his onslaught, but holding back just the last thread of sanity. "Tell me you want me to come," he demanded.

I lifted my head as he continued to rock my body, "I want you to come, Joseph. Empty your balls all over me baby. Come for me."

With that he pulled out, leaving a gaping hole behind. He growled and grunted as he took both hands to stroke himself over my spread and wide-open pussy.

"Shit, here it comes," his hoarse voice came to my ear as he covered me in his nut. I felt some drip into my pussy and I couldn't help but touch myself as I remembered why I was stretched so wide.

12