SJWs Just Want to Get Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, your asshole is so amazing! It feels so tight, I could cum any moment!" He yelled.

"Admit it baby, you love fat sluts like me, just like everybody else!" She screamed at him, making him increase his pace.

"I admit it! I love fat slutty girls like you! I love the way your huge fat ass bounces when I fuck it! I love your big fucking tits when they flop around while I pound your nasty whore asshole."

"I need to cum baby! C'mon spank my ass! Slap this fat bitch's ass, while you fuck the shit out of it and make me cum!" His hand moved down in a swift motion and the sound echoed through the room. He kept hitting her giant ass, making it jiggle uncontrollably each time he struck it. She screamed and moaned every time his hand came down.

"I love the way your fucking dirty shithole clamps down on my dick when I slap the shit out of your huge ass, you nasty fat whore!" He yelled, while pumping his dick deep inside of her tight asshole. He could feel her coming again from all the slapping and pumping. Her pussy kept spraying love juices all over the bed each time he pumped his dick inside of her asshole. She screamed nasty things at him, but it had turned into an incomprehensible gargle as she lost the ability to speak from all her intense orgasms. He continued smashing his cock into her nasty asshole and he could feel his balls well up. After only a few moments he exploded into her and he had the most intense orgasm he had ever felt. He pushed his dick as deep as he could and emptied all of his cum into the fat bitch's dirty asshole. He could feel her asshole still twitching around his dick. It was pure bliss.

He pulled out his dick and he could see his sperm leaking from her ravaged and gaping asshole. She wasn't moving and her pussy and asshole were leaking all sorts of fluids. She just laid seemingly passed out on the bed from the intense orgasms.

Nathan quietly and hurriedly put on his clothes. It would be bad if anyone ever found out about this. Everybody in his club would disapprove of his behavior. As he made his way to the door a voice sounded from behind him.

"Hey, asshole, what the fuck do you think you are doing? Leaving without paying?" She slowly rose to her feet.

"W-what do you m-mean? Pay you?" Nathan stuttered.

"You fucking pay me or you ain't getting out of here alive!" Nathan could see she wasn't playing around.

"O-off course, how much do I owe you?" He pulled out his wallet and her tone instantly became softer towards him.

"You weren't too bad so 100 bucks will be fine. Then get the fuck out of here, my next client should be here any moment."

"S-sure, here you go," He gave her the money and hurried outside. He bumped into another man waiting in front of the room. The man entered and before the door closed he could hear the man greet her: "How are you, honey, I just couldn't keep away from your sweet nasty ass!"

The door closed and Nathan left the building. He stood outside the brothel and he realized that he just had the best fuck he would ever have in his entire life and he didn't even know the slut's name.

12