Skank-Hunter Ch. 02

Story Info
Acceptance and creampie.
1.5k words
4.45
20.7k
7
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lot for my young mind to handle. I guess, as a shy nerd, 'we' probably put certain women on pedestals, worship them to an extent and overly romanticize what any type of relationship would be. And then when you get the girl you want, and she changes you, your life and path forever, so quickly and unlocks something in you that you didn't know existed... well, it was a lot to handle. We were a couple but, at the same time, we weren't.

Jessica had literally just pimped out my cock for 60 cheap beers. I was enamored with her, but I knew it wasn't love. I was dumb but wasn't THAT dumb. I just knew we'd have this summer together. Fucking one another... and her probably teaching me more things, or, both, learning on the go or on the fly.

As silly as this sounds, we were out on her trampoline. It was fairly private, out of the way and with protected views. We were star gazing and she was snuggled in my arms. My arm wrapped around her waist, my fingers sneaking under her panty line.

"Mmm, that's right, Ricky. Get my button."

I eased my fingers up and down her slit, scooping up her wetness from her hole with my middle finger and bringing it back up to her clit. Rubbing it in. Teasing her gently. Her eyes closed.

I wanted to try to get the mental edge.

"What is it you get off on, Jess? Me, my dick? My dick fucking some random skank?"

She was silent until the last question where she groaned. She didn't answer me.

"Did you like watching my cock get buried in a dirty pussy?"

"Ungh." Was all she stated. I started going through the numbers, then letters, on her clit. I knew I was getting her closer and closer to the edge.

"Did you like watching me leave her full of cum?"

That did it. She came on my finger - but still didn't answer me. She rolled on top of me. Straddling me. Her wet twat separated from my quickly growing anaconda by a few layers of cotton.

"I told you, Ricky-Dicky. You're going to be my Skank-Hunter."

"I really just don't know what the fuck that means, Jess."

"We've fucked a lot, and you're getting better, but you mostly fuck well because," she tossed and flicked her hair arrogantly, again, "I'm doing most of the work."

Shit. That shut me up.

"Look," she continued, "you've got a natural gift but if I'm going to release you into the wild before we go to college, you've got a lot to learn. Think of me as your personal trainer."

There was something about it all that made me all the harder. She was training me to be an alpha-bull but yet I was her possession. Sent off to do her bidding.

"Did you notice you couldn't cum without me saying so?" She raised her eyebrow and shot me a devilish grin.

"It was overwhelming - I couldn't focus and she wasn't..."

"That twat wasn't me. No way she was tight. She just kind of sat there and took it - she didn't challenge your cock like I do. She didn't make you work for it."

"Well, yeah, and so..."

"So - it wasn't until I told you to finish her off that you could cum."

"Are you saying I don't have the ability to cum without your permission? Like, I won't mentally be able to jizz?"

"Umm, yup. Yup, I am. When's the last time you stroked off? I'm going to bet before our first fuck. You haven't needed to masturbate because you're in me all the time. We 'fuck like rabbits' as they say. It's been weeks, you're in the habit of my voice telling you when to release your cum."

I was silent. I didn't want to believe her, but I would come to find out it was true. At the moment, I was pissed. I didn't like the thought of not having control over my own body.

"Eat me." She wiggled out of her pants and panties. Nothing fancy, just an everyday cotton-bikini.

She really did look like a porn star - especially compared to my only other fuck of the random clerk. Jess was smooth, tan, manicured. Her cunt lips spread open just a touch and her aroused clit was still glistening with the earlier finger-banging I had given her. How could I not oblige? Delicately but ravenous in the same action, kissing her thighs, nibbling on her meaty cunt-lips, and darting my tongue down her hole and then working it up, flat, up her slit to her clit and encircling it, counterclockwise and then clockwise. I eased one finger in, while my tongue focused on her clit, and then a second.

"Slide a wet finger in my ass." She panted.

I eased a second finger into her and then removed it, placing it at her anus. Encircling it. Rubbing it. Pushing at the resistant hole. I would take a few looks between licks to make sure I knew what I was doing. I sucked hard on her clit while pushing my fingertip in, past her clenching anus. If her cunt was tight, her asshole was ten times tighter.

"Deeper," she groaned. I worked up past one knuckle and then another. Slowly pushing forward, easing back, pushing forward. "I love being filled." I worked harder, and harder sucking her clit and fingering her ass. Soon she was close and I added a second finger. "Ungh. Oh, you fucker." Her asshole clenched around my two fingers. Her cunt spasmed and, if possible, she got wetter. Her cunt glistening, oh-so-inviting, under the star light.

I took out my cock while she was recovering from her orgasm, I put the cock head at the entrance to her pussy, hovering just over her hungry hole.

"Tonight, if you fuck my pretty pussy and cream in it, you've got to lick the cream afterwards."

I paused. "What?" I stammered?

"You'll be on cleanup duty. I was a clean pussy, I don't always like it leaking out of me. It's not bad, you know? The taste. Yours is actually very sweet compared to some of the other cum I've tasted."

I was a little flabbergast. On one hand, the concept was entirely new and different for me. Then the competing thought of her slurping down cum from another man (men?) and, again, my little brain was on overload. She started stroking my cock, into her. A malicious, yet jocund, smile on her face. I could feel her heat on my bulbous head and needed her. Fuck the competing thoughts... just fuck! Maybe she was just fucking with my mind, anyway.

I plunged in. First missionary, then I arched her legs over my shoulders, and rolled her up onto herself. On the trampoline, this was fun. I didn't have to hump as hard, I got a little push, a little bounce and she was so flexible, she could watch the view I loved to watch - my thick, veiny cock, pounding her little pussy. She was enjoying it. I was getting close - so close, I couldn't remember what she had said just a few minutes ago. The finish line was 'right there' and I'll I needed to do was cum. And... so I did. I blasted my baby-batter into her and she came with a very sinister and successful smile. I just didn't put two and two together.

I collapsed on top of her. Kissing her neck. My dick still buried deep. My heavy balls resting and cuddled up with her little butthole.

She was an athlete, too. She quickly rolled me over onto my back, now straddling me. My eyes half-closed I thought nothing of it. My arms above my head... the perfect victim for her, I suppose, looking back at it. She swiftly brought her legs up and rested her shins right on my forearms and pushed down on my hands with her hands. Her dripping pussy just inches above my face as she lowered herself down.

"Eat or suffocate, Ricky. Your choice."

I could have bucked her off, but I didn't. I could of thrown her from me, but I didn't. No, this woman possessed me, a little, was the leader or boss of this mock-relationship - but I obliged. My tongue very tentatively reached up and licked her cum-greased cunt. It really wasn't that bad. It was more the mental aspect of it - sweet, a little salty, and it had a bit of a grimey feel to it. But I lapped it up. My eyes reaching up, looking for her eyes. This felt like all the times where she had been on her knees, sucking my cock deep into her throat. But here we were, reversed and, as always, I was the innocent one being turned.

I kept licking. Cleaning.

"Tomorrow... tomorrow you're going to fuck your boss, Beth."

I raised an eyebrow as my tongue darted into her tangy cunt. I worked at the local Landscape Nusery as a loader, Beth ran the shop and essentially told me what to do. She was a busty slut, very curvy, with a big-ass. Maybe mid-twenties, college dropout. She was the owners daughter and it wasn't unaccustomed for her to come in looking like she had just been fucked.

"Suck that cream outta me, Ricky." She took a photo with her phone. My cum all over my face. "Insurance," she said.