Sketch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin growled, one paw dragging painfully through the fur along her back until he dug into her shoulder blade. He was gasping and growling and grunting, pushing harder and harder and she suddenly felt his teeth clamping into her left shoulder, his body pressing hard against hers. He pressed and her pussy bulged, the knot slipping halfway into her black, swollen wolf's cunt and then she felt him swell within her and his teeth clamped harder, drawing blood with a crunch.

Kelly threw her muzzle back, her jaws open in a silent howl. Justin's cum blasted deep within and his cock swelled over and over with each pulse. The sensation mixed with his knot nearly crushing her clit forced her over the edge and she shook from her own orgasm, cum spurting from her pussy as her muscles clenched, milking the male for every single drop. Her legs spasmed and she yelped as they fell.

The impact knotted the two werewolves together and Kelly's scream was nearly human as a second, even more powerful orgasm burned through her. Everything was suddenly too sensitive and she tried to kick away from the male, her claws digging uselessly at the carpet. Her legs refused to listen and her eyes rolled back into her head when the male's cock swelled for a final time. Kelly snapped at the air, growling and yipping until the male wrapped his arms around her. She shuddered against him, her tail thumping weakly.

They lay together, their fur matted with sweat and blood and cum until their breathing slowed and Justin's knot slipped free from Kelly's pussy. Thick white cum, held back by the knot, spurted between her folded, swollen lips and she shivered. Overhead, the light buzzed and flickered, almost going out.

With an unspoken agreement, they both stood. They needed to be out. To run. To hunt. To mate again in the silver light of the full moon. It blessed them with these forms and they would show their goddess their pleasure in offering.

The crash of broken glass echoed through the empty room but the two werewolves were already far away, racing each other through the dark, empty campus.

-----

BONUS

-----

With an unspoken agreement, they both stood. They needed to be out. To run. To hunt. To mate again in the silver light of the full moon. It blessed them with these forms and they would show their goddess their pleasure in offering.

Suddenly, Justin turned, his ears perking up and his nostrils flaring. Kelly turned her muzzle, catching the same sound and scent. Someone was coming. A female. They crouched and moved as one, low to the ground until they reached the door into the room. And then waited.

A young woman stepped into the room, singing lightly. She was tall with long legs and a long, slim belly exposed from a shirt far too smell for her. She had a heavy backpack over one shoulder and huge headphones blaring music. She wore no bra beneath her torn t-shirt and her small breasts were nearly completely hidden. Two small nipples tented the fabric. She stepped and then shook her hips briefly to the music and her short skirt flared.

Justin took her silently, left hand gripping her wrist and right hand holding the back of his neck. The woman barely had time to scream before she found herself bent over a long wooden table, her backpack fallen where she stood. She screamed and kicked as Justin clawed down her back, ripping her short jacket and shirt down the middle. The girl gurgled in pain, flexing her shoulders. Four long, deep red gashes lined her back from shoulder to nearly her ass. Bright red blood pooled and ran down to her sides.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" the girl screamed, kicking her legs. Her headphones slid from her head and she tried to reach back to push at Justine. He snapped at her.

Leaning over the girl's body, Justin lapped at the blood, cleaning the girl almost delicately. His cock slowly grew to attention, the knot swelling and pushing his sheath down until it was completely exposed. He grabbed the girl's hands to hold her in place and pressed himself against her.

Already the girl's cuts were healing, long scar marks sealing the flesh. Brown fur slid from the skin along the edges of the scars and she gasped, bucking her hips as Justin's cock slid between her legs, the tip sliding against the girl's smooth panties. As he teased her, a dark spot appeared in the center of her panties. Slowly it grew and the girl gasped and shuddered, shaking her head to deny the spreading arousal she felt.

Justin leaned over her, his huge furry chest pressing against the girl's back. He pressed harder against her soaked panties and his cock pressed lightly into her through the fabric.

"F- fuck youuuu," the girl moaned, clenching her teeth. She growled, arching her back as her. Brown fur was growing in thick, spreading from the scars in her back. Bones popped and the girl's long, lean body lengthened as her tailbone cracked. With another growl, the girl gnashed her jaws, spitting blood and broken teeth as long fangs grew in. "Fuuuuu-"

With a push, Justin's cock slid along the girl's panties, pressing them aside. His wolf's cock slid into her engorged pink pussy and the girl cried out in pleasure that quickly turned into a curse. She thrashed back with an arm knotting with muscle and covered in fur, fighting the wolf growing in her.

Justin leaned against her again, pounding into the girl hard. The girl's pussy slapped wetly against Justin and she found herself moaning and panting with each slam.

The girl turned, licking at Justin's muzzle in confusion and arousal and affection. Her small pink tongue seemed to lengthen with each lick and she whined, putting her head down. Bones along her neck popped and her head pushed away from her shoulder.

Unlike Kelly, the second girl grew long and lithe. Her small hips barely widened as her tail slowly grew out but her body was toned - a gymnast to Kelly's bodybuilder. The girl clawed at the table with her fingers but, shortly, claws slipped forth and curls of wood came away.

Raising her hips, the girl encouraged her mate further, smiling until her jaw cracked and her muzzle started growing. Still, she worked her hips expertly, slamming herself back as if she enjoyed the pain. Her pussy darkened, the pink lips turning black as they swelled and folded as Kelly's had. Thick fur covered the girl's belly, racing down to the tuft around the girl's new sex. Her tail struck Justin enthusiastic over and over until the girl lifted her head back into a shaky howl, signaling her orgasm.

Justin and Kelly raised their own howl, welcoming the new member of their pack.

12