Ski Cabin Seduction Ch. 03

Story Info
Suzanne and Tim deal with the aftermath.
1.2k words
4.12
83.4k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wdelander
wdelander
140 Followers

THIS PART OF AN OLDER STORY HAS BEEN REWRITTEN TO ACCMODATE NEW CHAPTERS - COMING VERY SOON!

In part 1 of this story, Suzanne and Kate flirt with one another's husbands at a ski cabin. Sexy massages lead to passionate sex with the other's husband. In part 2, Kate and Mark (Suzanne's husband) have sex while their partners are away.

* * * * *

"How could you do this?" shouted Suzanne. Mark had never seen her so angry.

"Honey I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. Kate was really upset after her fight with Tim... she just needed somebody. And I really think everything would have been OK if Tim hadn't come home early to apologize."

"That's your defense? She needed you? And Tim screwed everything up by coming home to apologize to his wife? Do you have any idea what you have done to their marriage?"

"I know. I feel like shit. Maybe if I talk to Tim I can fix things."

"NO! You are not talking to Tim. You are the last person on Earth Tim wants to talk to right now. You stay right here in this room. I'm going downstairs to talk to Tim."

* * * * *

Suzanne found Tim downstairs in the kitchen. The lights were off and the room was dimly lit by the gloomy twilight filtering in through the small kitchen window. Tim was sitting at the table staring morosely at a half-empty tumbler of scotch.

"Is that helping?" she asked, pulling up a chair to sit next to him.

"Doesn't matter," he replied, taking another swallow. "I just told Kate we're through."

"Is that what you really want? To lose Kate?"

"I've already lost her. How can I stay with her knowing she'd rather be with Mark?"

"Tim, Kate loves you. What happened here was a mistake. Kate was hurt and confused."

"Bullshit! I can't compete with Mark! After having him, she's never going to be satisfied with me!"

"Is that what this is about? You think every woman wants Mark just because he has a big cock? Shit, Tim, last night you turned me on as much as I've ever been! You don't need to compete with Mark."

"Well Kate sure as hell made her choice today! She couldn't wait till she was alone with him."

"Tim, stop it! I know you love Kate, and I know she loves you. You need to get over whatever insecurities are keeping you from seeing that."

"Nothing to see Suze... it's over between Kate and me."

Tim raised the glass his lips, but before he could drink, Suzanne took it from him and drained it herself, the straight scotch bringing tears to her eyes as she swallowed it down. Tim watched, too surprised to react.

"Tim, I never dreamed Kate would react the way she did last night, but you have to understand that I was the one who planned this whole thing. I arranged that massage session last night with some crazy hope of getting into your pants. I never thought about how people might be hurt... but if Kate really doesn't want you, then fine, because I do!" she said, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him.

The feelings Tim had experienced the previous night came back with a rush as Suzanne kissed him. Just like last night, he found his thoughts of Kate and Mark receding... the only thing that seemed real or important was the beautiful, sexual woman wrapping her arms around him.

He opened his mouth to hers, their tongues exploring, as he felt her full breasts pressed against him. He reached around her and lifted her sweater. She stepped back and allowed him to lift it over her head and toss it aside. She reached behind and unhooked her bra, dropping it to the floor, and allowing her full tits to fall free for Tim.

He grabbed at them roughly, squeezing and kneading, loving the fullness and weight in his hands... so different from his wife's pert little tits. Suzanne kissed him fiercely as she tore open his shirt, her nails raking over his skin. Her hands continued down his body, fumbling to loosen his belt and pull his pants open.

Tim stood and pulled Suzanne to her feet, knocking the kitchen chairs aside.

They quickly stripped off the rest of their clothes and resumed their kiss. Tim's hand trailed down Suzanne's body, his fingers running through the soft tuft of hair above her pussy, and brushed lightly over her swollen lips. She moaned into his mouth as he slipped his fingers between her lips into her wetness.

She began to hump against his hand, pressing her body tightly against him, her breasts pressed against his chest,

Tim's cock was throbbing with arousal. He pulled his hand from her pussy, now wet with her juices, and rubbed it across her nipples, teasing her stiff swollen nubs.

He took her in his arms and lowered her to the ground, laying her back on the old-fashioned coil rug in the middle of the kitchen floor. Without a word she spread her legs wide for him and opened her arms.

He knelt between her legs and guided the head of his cock to her waiting pussy, sliding it into her hot, wet tunnel with one stroke. He lowered himself on top of her and they kissed, her arms wrapped around him as he started to move.

Her nails dug into his back as he stroked in and out of her, urgently fucking her. She lifted her hips to grind her clit against him, gasping and moaning into his mouth each time he thrust against her.

Tim felt his balls tightening, nearing orgasm, when Suzanne's body convulsed under him. She locked her arms and legs around him, holding him close against her, until her orgasm subsided,

She smiled at Tim as he shifted position, raising his body and helping her to put her legs up onto his shoulders.

Tim thrust himself into her again and again, pounding his pelvis against her. Suzanne tightened her muscles, clenching around his cock, increasing the sensations for both of them as he moved faster. She gazed at his face as he fucked her, fascinated by his passion, by the graceful movements of his body even now.

Finally, with a final thrust, he erupted. She felt his semen spurting into her, jet after jet filling her and mixing with her own wetness.

Neither moved for a time, until finally Suzanne's legs began to cramp and she moved them. Tim leant over and kissed her again as his cock slipped from her.

"Tim... what I said before about wanting you? You know it's more than that. I'm in love with you."

"But you love Mark, Suzanne. And you belong with him."

"And you love Kate, if you can get over your hurt. I'm just saying, you're not alone - whatever happens. Now why don't you go upstairs and talk to her?"

Tim looked at the beautiful woman, lying naked on the floor with him, but suddenly his thoughts were on Kate, and how she must be feeling after the things he had said to her.

"You're right. I owe her that much," he said.

He quickly wiped his sticky cock with his briefs and pulled on his pants before gathering the rest of his clothes.

As he headed up the stairs, Suzanne barely heard him say, "and I love you too."

wdelander
wdelander
140 Followers