Ski Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got up Lisa phoned the cab company to 'check that Pip got back to her hotel ok', (some excuse huh?) and asked them which hotel they had dropped her at. It was one of the larger hotels in the centre of the complex, and as it was a bad day and the ski lifts had been closed we hit on the idea of going there for breakfast rather than having it where we were staying. We thought we might chance upon little Pip and see if she was up for another session. So while Lisa was still on the phone she asked them to send a taxi for us to go there.

When we arrived we went into the breakfast bar and ordered our breakfast. It was quite a nice place, large and pushily decorated with a large mirror all along one wall, which gave a feeling of spaciousness. As the skiing was cancelled quite a few people were taking a late breakfast so the place was fairly busy, Our breakfast duly arrived and as we ate we talked between ourselves as to how to go about finding Pip. We didn't know which room she was in and didn't want to go to reception and ask in case it caused a problem for her when her parents came back. We need not have worried however, because as the waiter came over to check if we needed anything else doors opened again and in walked Pip, clad in the tightest pair of jeans and a clingy top, both of which showed off her young body to perfection.

As the waiter showed her to a table she glanced around the room, saw us, and froze. Something was wrong, but we couldn't work out what. The reason soon became clear when the doors opened again and into the room walked her brother, accompanied by an older male and female, her parents!

Alarm bells began to ring and we wondered if we should make a hasty exit. But there appeared to be not tension or anything wrong between the family, so we assumed all was ok.

All the while we sat there eating our food Pip kept nervously glancing across at us. I managed to catch her eye and winked at her and she smiled then looked quickly away as her brother turned to see who she was smiling at. As he looked at me a puzzled look crossed his face, then he appeared to have a flash of recognition and looked back at his sister, who blushed furiously and glared at him almost as if she was pleading with him not to say anything. I was almost certain that he knew what had gone on last night after he had left his sister in the bar.

We felt there was no chance that we were going to be able to talk to Pip now, and finished our food then asked waiter for the bill, which we paid and then got up to leave. Their breakfasts had not arrived yet and they sat at the table talking, with Pip joining in somewhat distractedly. The poor girl looked crestfallen as she saw us going, so as we left the table I nodded my head towards the washroom, indicating that she should join us there. In the mirror wall I saw Pip excuse herself from the table and heard her mother almost tell her off in quite a loud voice saying she should have gone before she came down as she got up and followed us out to the washrooms. I watched in the mirror as Pip followed us and couldn't help noticing that her brother's eyes seemed to follow her tight little form with a sort of longing look as she crossed the restaurant towards the washroom.

Luckily the place was empty, and Lisa and I went through the inner door into the area where the cubicles and washbasins were. A moment or two later we heard the door open again and little Pip came in and greeted us both with a kiss. Although there was no way we could do anything in the toilets, in case someone came in we both had a quick feel of her lovely young body and she groaned in frustration as I rubbed the crotch of her jeans. It was obvious she wanted more and we discussed with her how we might go about it.

She said her parents had come back quite unexpectedly first thing this morning as their meeting had been cancelled. It had been rescheduled for the following day, so they would be leaving again tomorrow morning and would be away overnight, not getting back until late in the day. I quickly asked about her brother, and she blushed as she said she had told him about her evening with us. When she got back it was very late but he was still up waiting for her. He said he knew she had been up to something and he had persisted until she had told him all the details. She had sworn him to secrecy on the understanding that she would tell him everything that had happened, then added that he had obviously liked what she had told him. We asked her how she knew and she said she had noticed a bulge growing in the front of his trousers as she related the details, and when she had finished he excused himself and hurried to the bathroom. She listened at the door and heard strange noises coming from within followed by a sudden almost sobbing moan and realised that he was playing with himself.

I was a bit taken aback by her indiscretion, but Lisa seemed quite happy about it and suggested that Pip came to our apartment the following afternoon, once her parents had left adding almost nonchalantly that Pip's brother might like to come as well. Pip readily agreed and said she thought her brother would like to come too but she'd have to ask him first to which Lisa replied that if he didn't want to come she must come on her own.

Pip agreed she would come regardless and hurried out to get back to her parents as Lisa and I left the building. On the way back I asked Lisa what she was up to, suggesting Pip's brother came along. She replied that she'd felt quite attracted to the lad when she'd seen him and felt she might like to have a bit of fun with him while I took care of Pip, then added mysteriously that anything might happen after that.

The following day Lisa and I were in our room waiting to see if they would both turn up. We were like a couple of schoolgirls waiting for our first date to arrive, eager as anything but also nervous in case nothing happened. The time we had set with Pip passed and we thought she must have chickened out, or not been able to get away.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and with a pounding heart I went across and opened it. Outside stood Pip and her brother and Pip hurriedly explained that she'd had difficulty in remembering which apartment we were in. You could tell by the look in their eyes they were obviously both very eager, and they hurried inside as I closed the door behind them. Lisa offered to take their coats from them and as they took them off I noticed Pip was wearing a very short skirt that zipped right down the front and white, thigh high socks with a smart white blouse on top.

Talk about dressed to kill, I could've stripped her there and then and munched her little pussy to a screaming climax!! Her brother was a little more conservatively dressed in a pair of jeans and a tight cotton tee shirt, but still looked quite sexy, even to me.

Time seemed to stand still for a moment as Lisa and I 'examined' our respective targets. Lisa extended a hand towards Pip's brother and led him across to the two-seater couch in the lounge as I led Pip towards the larger three-seat one.

We snuggled down together on the couch and I leant across and gave Pip a long kiss, right on the lips then glanced across to see Lisa doing the same to Pip's brother. As she kissed him her hand slipped down his chest onto the crotch of his trousers and began to stroke the lump that had appeared in the front of them. She glanced across and saw me looking and gave a wink out of the corner of her eye, indicating that she was happy so I turned my attention back to Pip. I unbuttoned her blouse with some difficulty then managed to slip her bra up over her tits and began to stroke them gently. She made no attempt to actually stop me, but seemed a little nervous about something and kept pulling her blouse across herself if one of her tits became exposed, which I thought was a bit strange as she'd been so eager the time before. I decided to continue and put a hand onto her knee with the intention of slipping it up under her skirt. This time she actually closed her thighs together to stop me, so I reached for the zipper on the front of her skirt and pulled it down. As her skirt fell open I slipped my hands inside and started to pull Pip's knickers down, but I only got them just to her hips when she gave a low whimper and stopped me. She seemed to be looking at something out of the corner of her eye so I glanced across at the other two and suddenly realised why Pip was so distracted. Her brother, far from being absorbed by Lisa's attention was trying his level best to watch what I was doing to his sister!!

To save her further embarrassment I decided it would be best to take Pip into the bedroom, so I stood up and helped her to her feet. As she got up her loosened skirt slipped partway down her thighs before she grabbed it and tried to hold it up, but I moved her hand away and she let it fall to her ankles. She stepped out of it, then held tightly to my hand as I led her across to the bedroom clad only in her opened blouse, white socks and her knickers, which were hanging just below her hips and barely still covering her cute little bottom. As I led her across the room I looked back and saw her brother watching her go with a look of longing in his eyes, until Lisa reached across and whispered something in his ear then pulled him back towards her.

Once we were in the bedroom and I'd pushed the door almost shut Pip seemed to visibly relax and came up to me and gave me a big hug. With some reluctance I prised myself away from her and went and sat on the edge of the bed. I told Pip to stand in front of me, strip off her remaining clothes and 'show me what she'd got'. I sat there scarcely daring to breathe as the horny teenager stripped naked before me and began to show off her small tits, cunt and arse like a real slut. It was almost too much to bear when she parted her pussy lips to show me the pink inside of her small cunt which was glistening with moisture. Then she sat on the floor in front of me, parted her thighs and began to stroke her finger along her moist little slit before putting the same finger to her lips and licking her wetness off it as she fondled her tits with the other hand.

I was really turned on by now and decided that it was my turn to have some fun with her. I went over to the draw where Lisa and I kept all our 'toys' and found a pair of handcuffs. As I turned to go back to Pip I noticed that she had moved from her position on the floor and was standing peering through the crack in the door at what was going on in the other room. I also noticed that as she was standing there watching she was slowly rubbing herself between the legs and I went across and stood behind her to see what she was watching.

Her brother was sat on the couch with his Jeans and pants around his ankles moaning quietly as Lisa's head moved up and down between his spread thighs. Her lips were wrapped around his slim teenage cock, sucking him off as he fought valiantly to orgasm. Each time he seemed to be about to cum Lisa would stop and let him calm down a bit before resuming her ministrations to his cock. After she had done this several times I saw her reach behind one of the cushions. When her hand reappeared she was holding a small leather strap with a press stud fastener between her fingers. She proceeded to wrap it around the base of the lad's cock, behind his tight ball sac, and I remembered that she had told me what it was for when I'd seen it in our 'toy drawer' one day. She said when it was fitted it would stop a guy cumming until you wanted him to, but still let him feel all the sensations of sex. I wondered what she was putting it on him for and thought she must be going to let him fuck her.

The scene in the lounge was having quite an effect on Pip (and me too actually) as she was now openly masturbating herself as she watched. Time to play, I though, and pulled Pip's hands away from her cunt and round behind her and fastened them together with the handcuffs. As the cuffs clicked shut she looked back nervously at me over her shoulder as if realising I was now in control of her.

I pulled her away from the door and led her over to the bed and told her to kneel on it. She managed this with some difficulty, almost losing her balance without the aid of her hands to steady herself. When she was kneeling I told her to keep her bottom high in the air and made her bend forward until her face and chest were resting on the bed. Once she was in position I moved her knees a little further apart, totally exposing her arsehole and the wet lips of her cunt. She was now in the best position for me to spank her little round bum for her and she wiggled it enticingly at me as she knelt there. I bought my hand sharply down across each of her cheeks several times and she gave a startled yelp and tried to get up, but I held her down and continued spanking her until her little bum was quite red. Two things happened next, in fairly quick succession. As the sound of me spanking Pip reached the lounge her brother must have realised what was going on in the bedroom as he gave a long, anguished moan, he obviously wanted to see what was happening. At the same time, as I was spanking Pip I noticed drips of moisture form on the girl's exposed clitoris and drip down onto the bed, which made me realise just how 'turned on' she was by being spanked.

Once I felt she had been spanked enough I quickly stripped of my clothes and slipped onto the bed in front of her. Spreading my legs apart I positioned myself so that Pip's face and mouth were within easy reach of my cunt and told the young girl to start licking my clit. Her small mouth lapped eagerly at my cunt and soon the familiar feelings were beginning to grow and spread through my body. As I started getting more aroused I held her face in my crotch and raised my hips slightly so that my cunt was covering her mouth and nose. As she started struggling to breathe I noticed the door open and in walked Lisa, leading Pip's brother by the hand. The poor lad's cock was still fully erect, with the strap still in place but as he saw the position his sister was in it seemed to swell even more and looked as if it might burst. Lisa led him quietly over to behind his sister. His face was a picture and he was unable to resist putting out his hand and stroking his sisters red bottom. This bought a sudden squeal of protest from Pip, who tried to get up as she realised someone else was with us in the room but I held her down and told her to keep licking as Lisa and Pip's brother got on the bed beside us.

A muffled moan of despair came from the girl as she realised she was unable to get away, then Lisa told me to move to the far side of the bed and rolled Pip onto her back so that she was lying beside her brother on the bed. Reaching under the girl Lisa unfastened the handcuffs, then quickly pulled Pip's arms above her head and refastened the cuffs around the bed head.

Pip watched open mouthed as Lisa took her brothers hand and placed it on one of his sister's small breasts. Unable to resist the opportunity the boy gently fondled his sister's tits, moving from one to the other. As he did so Lisa pulled Pip's knee towards her, indicating that I should do the same with the other knee. The girl lay with her legs spread wide as Lisa then rolled her brother gently over between them and positioned him so that his cock was millimetres away from his sister's cunt. Almost instinctively the boy pushed forwards, sliding his cock into his sister's wet cunt.

Pip's eyes opened wide in disbelief as she felt her brother enter her and gave a cry, trying to get him off. Then instinct got the better of both of them and the boy began to thrust into his sister, while she started lifting her hips to meet his thrusts. As they began to fuck in earnest Lisa reached up and unfastened the handcuffs allowing Pip to move her hands down onto her brother's bum. As she began to pull him harder onto her Lisa went between the boys legs and unfastened the cock strap.

The effect was electric, released from it's constraints the boy gave a sudden cry and began to pound his groin against his sister's crotch. This seemed to spur her on and soon she was clinging to him sobbing and crying as he fucked her to an orgasm. All too soon it seemed he exploded deep inside his sister clinging cunt, filling her with hot cum.

When it was over Lisa moved between Pip's thighs and licked the brother's cum from Pip's thoroughly fucked pussy as I straddled the young girl's face and made her use her mouth to bring me to a climax. The two youngsters were now both well and truly satisfied and lay together as Lisa pushed me down onto the bed and positioned herself over me so that I could use my mouth on her. As they lay there I noticed Pip's small hand gently stroking her brothers semi erect cock while his hand moved between her thighs to play with her wet cunt as they watched Lisa ride herself to a screaming climax against my face. After that we were all too worn out to do anything else and lay on the bed together until the two of them had to leave.

We never saw either of them again during the remainder of our holiday and it all too quickly became a memory. However, about three years later I was reading the business page in one of the national papers and saw a face I recognised. It would appear that sexy little Pip had become one of the youngest ever graduates to be promoted to the board of one of our national companies. I thought of trying to get in touch to congratulate her but decided against it, as I didn't want to embarrass her.

Then one day I was working first class on one of our European flights when I noticed a familiar name on the passenger manifest. I was in the galley wondering whether I could say anything to her when a voice behind me asked if I still went skiing. It was Pip, a bit older but just as lovely, and tongue in cheek I asked her if she saw much of her brother. She blushed prettily and said they were still very close, adding that they actually lived together! I asked if she still enjoyed other girls and she nodded and said that her PA took care of that sort of thing for her and glanced back up the cabin to a very pretty little girl of about twenty in the seat next to hers.

She is still in the same job, and for all I know is still screwing both her brother and her secretary, I wonder if she ever enjoys the two of them together.

I hope you enjoyed this story, please let me know and I will respond to favourable comments. Julia

12