Ski Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she finally touched me lightly with her and made hot saliva lines up and down my cock with the very tip of her tongue. She then took the head in her mouth and closed it firmly inside. She didn't move so she could feel my throbbing again. When it subsided somewhat, I felt her tongue licking at the groove on the underside, where it is the most sensitive. Her hand began to stroke my shaft with firm deep strokes.

And in one motion, she put my whole dick inside her mouth and stopped, looked at me, and allowed me to take in the sight and the image. My pubic hair was at her lips, and just her thumb and forefinger stayed holding to my pulsing member. Then painfully slowly she withdrew my cock from her mouth and started pumping my shaft. She returned her lips to sucking at the head, especially the sensitive side. Her saliva had greased up my rod and the saliva dripping down from the head made it more slick. She kept up her slow rhythm, with her head and hand bobbing in unison.

This time I knew she would let me come, so I let myself go. I thrursted into her too as my orgasm approached. She quickened her pace for me a little, but kept bringing me off deliberately, making me wait for her too.

Then I felt my orgasm start deep in my pelvis and move out. I held her head and shot my load inside her hungry mouth. She swallowed a couple times and then pulled me out of her mouth to catch the next drops on her face and neck. She rubbed her chin and lips all around my head, covering her mouth with my come.

When the last waves of my orgasm subsided, she looked at me sweetly and put my member into her mouth again and sucked on it softly until I came back down to earth. She crawled up next to me and kissed me so I could taste my juice, and we got up and prepared ourselves for Kim's return.

12