Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle then grabbed Kelly and mounted her. We all watched as he gave her an expert fucking. At one point he turned her over and went at her doggie style. The glazed look in her eyes was evidence that she was in her own personal heaven. Kyle kept slamming into her damp crease. Kelly soon noticed my hard on. I was the only one who hadn't cum yet. She motioned me over to her. I sat in front of her and she took me into her throat without blinking an eye. She barely had to move as Kyle's pounding made her bob up and down on me. Kelly, true to form inserted two fingers into my well-stretched bum. The ease of the penetration motivated her to inset a third and then a forth finger. I was so loose that she tucked her thumb into her palm and slowly pushed her entire hand up into my rectum. I was amazed to look down and see Kelly grinning around my cock with her arm buried past the wrist inside of me. Kyle was on the verge and took one last plunge into Kelly, pumping her with his seed. On queue she deep throated me, which made me launch my own orgasm into her stomach.

Kyle rolled off of Kelly completely exhausted. Kelly removed her fist from my ass and kissed me. Predictably she had saved some of my cum in her mouth to return to me. Although Kyle was finally spent, the other four guys were ready to go again. Kelly would take on Ken and Wes this time and David and Randy made me their pincushion. We fucked well into the night until no one could fuck any more.

The next day, no one said a word about the evening and none of the women suspected anything. As far as I know, no one ever told their wife. Kelly must have done some talking to Sydney however. She has invited the young couple over to our place for dinner next weekend. I can't wait to find out what else she has planned.

Copyright 2002 Mary-Margret Callahan

12