Ski Trip Got Away From Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenn's tells it from her perspective.
5.5k words
3.96
70.3k
34
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schwamy
Schwamy
156 Followers

My name is Jenny; I am married with 2 young children. I was raised in the mid west with a pretty strict male dominant upbringing.

We, my sisters and I were not allowed an opinion, especially a contradictory one that went against my father's beliefs or ideas. Being the oldest I took the brunt of this while my sisters got away with much more, especially the youngest.

The tension and stress in my family's daily life was so bad that something had to give and that manifested itself with my mother one day just up and leaving.

This devastated my father and turned our lives upside down. He became very demanding of me and while I tried to make it work I finally got myself into college and out of the house.

A lot changed for me living on my own and not having to kowtow to a dominant male. I was always considered attractive, but pretty skinny most of my school age years. I did have boys pursue me, but my father was way to controlling for me to start dating any of them.

Now on my own there were no such obstacles. My figure filled out nicely and my sensuality finally began to emerge.

I had several short term relationships throughout college, from aggressive jock types, that mostly scared me, to nerdy brainy guys who while not as attractive, they easily became my friends even after the romantic part ended or never materialized.

With the more aggressive guys, while I may have been attracted to them, if things did not work out or I did not let them get to first, (or second), base with me they usually got pretty nasty, their egos seemed so fragile they could not handle any kind of rejection.

In my senior year I met Robert, not a jock, but not a nerd either. He was and still does have a penchant for art and is quite good at it.

Robert got a degree in Business and me in the Humanities. We married soon after graduation and have had some pretty good years together.

Sex was good and Robert seemed infatuated with my rear and legs.

I did run tract in both high school and college and I guess that helped my firmness and shape. A "perfectly sized bubble butt" is what he called it.

My breast became larger after having children and stayed firm, much to Robert's delight. My nipples, while always having been quite sensitive, were a little larger and when erect they looked like two small strawberries.

Unfortunately, even while soft they still were evident even with a bra which I always wore but did not need.

Robert loved to look at me and would often suggest outfits that were sexier than I would have chosen myself. He even had me sit for a painting he did himself and it was quite good. He said "Jenn you bring out the voyeur in me" and he meant it as a compliment and I took it that way.

Well, like many married couples after a few years of raising a family and making a living, sex lost a lot of its passion between us. I have to say I was oblivious to it most of the time, but would on occasion masturbate just to relieve some undefined sexual tension.

I missed the attention Robert used to spend on my breast when he would titillate me and bring me to climax just with his incessant attention to my nipples.

I guess for Robert he starting feeding his voyeuristic drive by watching and reading adult movies and stories that fed his imagination.

He never really tried very hard to hide this from me and one day I pointedly asked him about it. He was a little embarrassed, but I was not being judgmental and he shared with me what turned him on about it.

It turned out I was still the object of his desire, but now he imagined me in more revealing and risqué scenarios. At first I was not at all sure what to make of it and knowing he loved me and that it was still me that turned him on, I let it become part of our love making.

The passion was mostly back albeit it involved me being seduced or groped by someone other than my husband to get us started, then it would progress to some hot love making between us.

I was pretty much on-board with all this and found myself excited more when the stories had me in a more innocent and submissive role. I was then and still am pretty naïve to a fault, but nothing would have prepared me for what was to become real life experiences that shook me, Robert and our marriage to the core.

At Robert's direction these stories usually had me being seduce and ravished by the very jock types I disliked back in college so many years before and I was pretty much okay with this.

This type of man still does attempt to make a pass at me whenever the situation presents itself, but the previous insecurity and ego I disdained then, when they were turned down, was not evident today. I guess we all mature to some degree.

If Robert witnessed me being hit on by some aggressive guy he never seemed to be jealous or try and blame me for it, but sure enough, it would wind up as the lead story in our love making and role playing sooner or later.

He would have me admit I wanted this man to be ravishing my breasts or fucking me as he was busy fucking me and if I did, whether real or imagined on my part, we both went sky high with orgasms.

So now it is time for my side of events on our ski trip;

First of all this trip had nothing to do with the fictional stories Robert had been directing in our bedroom.

We really did just want to get better at skiing. We had signed up for an hour long lesson to get us going.

I did wear my bib overalls that I have had forever and a long sleeve T-shirt under my ski jacket. Yes, my nipples were clearly visible as the T-shirt was form fitting and that expensive moisture wicking material that can keep you warm while still being light weight. But, I had my really warm ski jacket on so I was well covered.

Robert and I got to the chair for our 11 o'clock lesson and met our ski instructor for the first time. His name was Todd and after introductions we were off for the day.

Todd was great, an amazing skier, but also a fantastic instructor. He was friendly to both Robert and I and it seemed like our lesson was over way to soon.

As we finished our last run with the lesson we broke for lunch. It was so warm by now that we grew concerned that the snow might get too sticky.

Robert and I removed our jackets to cool down and I realized by the look on Todd's face and by the fact that he was staring directly at my chest my nipples must be visibly erect more than I would have liked.

He was cool though and quickly regained his composure and even offered to stow our jackets relieving us of having to trudge through the throngs of people to find a locker.

Todd took his leave and mentioned that if he was free he might see us later on. We sat down and had our lunch, rested a bit and then headed back out.

Being our first day skiing we both were getting a little tired and Robert suggested we call it a day. As we got to the bottom of the run we had been taking Todd was just getting there.

Robert mentioned we were done for the day and again thanked him for the earlier lesson. Todd paid Robert a pretty nice compliment on how quickly he was advancing then turning to me and offered me one more run to touch on a couple of areas I still was shaky on and at no charge.

I thought that was pretty cool and thanked him for the offer. I said to Robert, "See you in a few minutes" and headed back on line for one more run.

Todd joked around a lot on the chair going up and as we got off the lift suggested we go to the next lift up higher on the mountain where the snow would be better. I trusted his judgment and off we went, but first we had to ski down some distance to get to the more advanced lift.

I did well and felt pretty confident that I could handle a more advanced run.

At the top the snow was much better, but definitely steeper than anything I had done thus far today. I went first and was doing pretty well until I hit some deep powder, I panicked and tried to stop and turn at the same time.

That did not work out to well and in a blink of an eye I was tumbling into the thick of it. The powder was soft and just starting to get a little wet. I was covered in snow from head to foot and just a little dazed, but I was not in the least bit hurt.

Todd was by my side in a second and had me back up on my skis and handed me my poles.

Holding me firmly with his arm tightly around my waste he began brushing the snow from my body with his free hand. He used his teeth to remove his glove to better brush the snow from my neck and straps of my bib.

I was feeling the chill from the melting snow on my T-shirt and then the little sparks of sensation as he brushed more snow from my front.

With his fingers now bare and spread apart like a little broom each digit raked over my nipples several times. At one point his palm actually closed over my breast as he grabbed snow from under my bib.

I was a little shocked and wondered if my hero was taking advantage of me. I was pretty clear now of snow from everywhere including my thighs and rear end. None of which I felt him brush off probably because my bib was so insulated, but my nipples were hard, erect and burning ever so slightly.

We took our time getting back down to the lodge and the rest of the run went really smoothly.

Robert was there to greet us and quickly noticed that I was a little wet. Todd again departed saying "good work Jenny and maybe I will see you guys later."

I told Robert about my fall, but not anything to do with my nipples being felt until later when he pushed for more details. I did not want this to become part of any of his fantasizing or our role playing.

We retrieved our ski jackets and headed back up to our room to clean up and rest. After a short nap Robert headed to the bathroom for a shower and found our towels still slightly damp from the morning.

He threw on some clothes and took off to get some fresh towels from the front desk.

I lay in bed for a few more minutes and thought about what happened after my fall. My nipples became erect as I thought about Todd's long fingers brushing across my breasts and I gently reenacted that with my own fingers.

I thought to myself "NO WAY" and got up and jumped into the shower. I finished quickly and felt great.

The towels were not too damp and I was dry and getting dressed when Robert came back into our room with nice fresh towels. I said "they are all yours Robert I am already showered and dry." Robert joked "well good for you than" and jumped into the shower himself.

I started rummaging through the room bar for some wine and shouted to Robert "what would you prefer red or white?"

He shouted back "do not take anything from the room bar Jenn it will suck and be twice as expensive." I thought to myself "what was I even thinking, I know that."

I grabbed the room key and headed down to the bar myself to get some wine yelling over my shoulder "I will charge it to the room Robert." I thought he said something, but I was already out the door on my quest.

I took the elevator down to the lobby and headed into the bar. It was a little crowded and I stood there waiting to get notice by the bartender who was moving as fast as she could to service the crowd.

I heard a familiar voice calling my name and turning around saw Todd standing up from his chair waving at me.

It seemed I was not any closer to getting served so I walked over to where Todd was sitting. He reached out and gave me a little hug and introduced me to his friend Ron.

Ron was rugged looking, but not attractive like Todd was, but he had this very masculine way about him that made up for it.

Todd made room for me in between Ron and himself and a waitress was there in a minute. He asked what I would like t drink and mentioned I was here to buy a bottle of wine. He asked "red or white Jenny?" and I replied "definitely red Todd."

In a few minutes I was sharing the bottle of Cab with Todd and his friend Ron. I thought I should phone up to the room and let Robert know I was having a drink with Todd and he should come on down when he was ready, but it had gotten so crowded and noisy I just thought I would give it some time before calling or heading back up.

Both Todd and Ron were very entertaining and had me riveted with their stories and adventures of the many crazy exploits they took part in together. As I had said it was noisy in this bar and we were huddled together so we could hear each other.

Todd had his arm across the back of my chair and Ron hunched forward with his elbow touching my arm. Both their knees would rub up against mine beneath the table, especially when they would gesture with their free had to make a point.

Before we knew it the bottle was empty even though I maybe had a glass and a half. These guys apparently could really put it away.

Our waitress was busy, but another waiter came by and took Todd's order for another bottle of wine. He was a cute black guy with dread locks that came down to his shoulders. Todd was a bit dismissive of him after ordering our wine.

I also needed a bottle to bring up to the room and asked the waiter if I could get one as well. The guy mentioned that he could have it sent up whenever I was ready and asked for my room number.

That handled, Ron began a funny story which involved Todd dealing with a very embarrassing situation. It seemed like these two liked to tease each other in a good natured way.

I hadn't really been paying attention to Todd's fingers as they every so often touched my hair or the back of my neck until at one point Ron, laying another offhanded remark towards Todd, place his rather large bony hand on top of mine and gently squeezed it snickering at his friend.

His hand was calloused and obviously powerful, but with that I became acutely aware of the hand touching the back of my neck and as I turned toward Todd smiling at the light hearted insult levied at him, Todd leaned forward and planted an ever so light kiss right on my lips.

It was soft and lasted only a moment, but I was taken aback and then heard my husband saying "hey Jenn, there you are. I had been looking all over for you."

I froze not knowing if he saw that kiss, but he acted so nonchalant I figured that in this crowded room he probably did not.

Todd quickly invited Robert to join us and introduced him to Ron and the stories began again, now without fingers touching my hair or neck thank goodness. The waiter from before brought Robert a glass without even having been asked which I thought was pretty attentive service. I just wish he wasn't so fixated on my breasts. I was looking right at him and he did not even seem to care that I could see him staring at me like that.

This is just another time when I wished my nipples were not so prominent.

The guys mentioned that Kristi Powers, the Olympic ski champion, was staying at the lodge. I blurted out "you are kidding me. I have followed her career and think she is amazing."

Ron and Todd exchanged looks and Ron told us she was hosting a private reception they were invited too in the upper floor suites and if we were interested he would get us on the guest list if there was still room.

Ron then moved off to make the call. Robert turned to Todd and I, saying "sounds pretty cool, but it has been a long day I think we are both pretty tired." They now both turned to me and I did not say at all what I wanted to say.

I did want to go and I was not at all tired. But I just went along with Robert and said to the guys, "hey you know Robert is right, it has been a long day and you most likely could not get us in anyway."

Ron rejoined us looking a little disappointed and announced there was only room for one on the guest list. Robert said "well that's that" but Todd quickly interjected "you sure Jenny, if you like, you can come up to meet Kristy for a bit and will have you back within the hour." "What do you think Robert?"

I looked at Robert and said "what do you think Robert, I would really like to if it's alright with you." He looked at me and then to Todd and Ron and just kind of shrugged an okay "its cool, see you in a bit."

I gave him a hug, "thanks honey, see you soon" and off we went up to the reception. We took the elevator up to the seventh floor where all the suites were located.

The elevator door opened and the music was blasting and there were people everywhere. In the hallways, drinks in hand and some were smoking pot or at least I think they were. The doors to several suites were open and after milling about for a few minutes Ron came up with glasses of wine for all of us.

I was thinking that there was nothing private about this and did not see any signs of a reception or anyone checking a guest list either for that matter. I was about to question what the hell was all this when Todd grabbed me around my shoulders, turned me and then walked me into one of the suites shouting above the din "hey Kristi, what's up?"

Sure enough it WAS Kristi Powers and she came right up to us, "hey guys! Long time no see, are you still crazy as ever?" "Of course Kristi" Ron said. "You know that will never change." "Hey Kristi, say hello to our friend Jenny, she is a big fan." "Hi Jenny, how ya doing? I'm surprised I have a fan left after crashing in the Worlds last month!"

I managed "That was pretty nasty Kristi, I'm just glad you lived to talk about it." "Thanks Jenny, actually it looked worse than it actually was, but I do appreciate the thought." "Sorry guys I have to speak to one of my sponsors over there. See you guys and nice to meet you Jenny."

With that she was off and Jenny was elated gushing "that was pretty cool guys thanks so much" and I gave each a kiss and a hug. Todd led the way into one of the other adjoining suites and found a spot where we could all three sit. The music was loud with a driving beat and it was a little difficult to hear each other.

Ron produced a joint and lit it up passing it to Todd and Todd then offered it to me. "Wow, I haven't smoked in ages, I'm not so sure about this."

"You might as well Jenny; there is so much smoke in the room you will get high anyway." With that I took a drag on the joint and passed it along. I was really enjoying myself and found Todd and Ron's company really special.

Todd suggested we move to a quieter room and led us through another adjoining door to a suite far less crowded. The music was different in this room and not so deafening.

The three of us stood staring out of the large window enjoying the view. It was snowing lightly and there were lights illuminating the slopes. It was quite beautiful. The music changed to a slower song and Todd turned to me, taking my hand in his and said, "I really love this song Jenny, please dance with me?"

It felt so natural that I did so without hesitation and soon was in Todd's arms moving slowly to his favorite song. He pressed me to him gently, but still firm enough that we were almost in a complete embrace.

I thought "he smells so good" and I felt his hands caress my back, hair and neck once again.

The wine and marijuana together allowed me to just relax and be in the moment. Todd and I swayed to the music in each others' arms, my senses felt heightened; his caresses tingled over my skin through my sweater and down to the top of my butte.

I hadn't noticed that Ron had left, but I did out of the corner of my eye see him return with what looked like another bottle of wine.

I soon felt him come up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders gently messaging them and caressing up my arms which were encircled around Todd's neck.

Todd leaned down and kissed me again like he had earlier in the bar except this time his tongue gently played across my lips. In a few seconds I relaxed my mouth and his tongue found its way between my lips and into my mouth.

Schwamy
Schwamy
156 Followers
12