Ski Trip Got Away From Me Ch. 03

Story Info
The next two hours and then some.
3.5k words
3.84
58.9k
20
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schwamy
Schwamy
155 Followers

Robert was back in their room curled up in their king size bed alone. The walk back to the room was excruciating, his mind a swirling mass of emotions. He had witnessed his beautiful wife being seduced and then ravaged and thoroughly fucked by two men more masculine than himself and he did nothing to stop it.

He thought about videos where men watched passively as their wives were having sex in front of them and realized what a load of crap that is. "These guys just sit there? They don't show any real emotion? It just doesn't make any sense. The eroticism of seeing his wife like that was a "10", the humiliation also a "10" and the horrible anxiety and dread easily a "10"."

Lying there while waiting for her to return he went through each of those emotions again and again, masturbating and allowing his cum to spew about his own body. Robert went in and out of a fitful sleep. Too scared to fully succumb to it and too exhausted not to. When Jenny finally returned and he heard the door opened he feigned sleep not wanting to deal with his confused emotions and feelings towards her.

She smelled of the mix of male and female sex. The odor of sperm was strongest, but he could also smell the sweat from both her and her lovers. Jenn did not even bother to shower; she just climbed into bed lay on her back and fell asleep. Robert rose up on his elbow and looked at her. Her hair was stringy and her lips looked puffy and maybe signs of dried spunk. He slowly pulled back the sheet and even in the dim light he could see how raw her nipples were. He moved the sheet back further and the smell of cum became stronger. Robert could not help it, amazingly he was erect again. He climbed in between his wife legs, rubbed his penis against her lips and easily slid inside. She was still moist from her own fluids mixed with those of the two men. He slowly stroked inside her and she barely responded as he came quickly ejaculating inside her now adding his own sperm to the torrid mix of Todd's and Ron's.

Robert rolled off of his wife and finally sleep came.

Just two hours earlier, Jenny lay in between the two powerful men who had seduced her and driven her to ecstasy she had not known existed. Her body still tingled from their attention when she made an awful mistake. She admitted that this was a fantasy of Roberts that he enjoyed during their own lovemaking.

Both Todd and Ron bristled with that and pounced on Robert's manhood without mercy. Jenn tried to defend Robert, saying "it was only a fantasy and he never intended it to really happen," although truthfully Jenn wondered privately if that was indeed the case.

Both men's demeanor rapidly changed; they became meaner and more aggressive. Todd stated "we need to give Robby boy some more story lines" as both men rose up, their cocks hard once again. They rubbed them over her body trailing pre-cum over her nipples, face and lips. "Will Robby boy want to lick your body clean from our come" asked Ron cruelly. "Please no, this is not what I wanted or Robert for that matter, this is all a big mistake!"

Ron moved in between Jenn's legs and holding them apart by her ankles slid his big cock back in to her already well fucked pussy. "Tell us Jenn, would you like Robert to be here now watching me fuck you? Come on Jenny tell me!!"

"No, please it would crush him! I don't want him to know about this!"

"Bull Shit Jenny; your pussy is soaking wet again, you know he wants to see this and it turns you on big time."

Todd moved his cock to her face rubbing it all over her cheeks, eyes and mouth and chimed in; "Imagine Robby boy sitting right over there now, playing with his dick watching you get fucked. Come on, imagine that he is seeing me rub my cock all over you and fucking it into your mouth!" And Todd did just that with his over sized cock head hitting the back of Jenny's mouth. He fucked her mouth a few times and then pulled out asking again. "He's watching Jenny, is it turning you on?"

"Please no, it's not right, it can't be!"

"But it does! Say it Jenny!"

With that Ron began to fuck Jenny's pussy even harder, pulling almost completely out and slamming himself back in roughly. "Say it!" they both demanded and finally, convulsing in orgasm she did. "Yes it excites me beyond belief to have Robert see me fucked like this; two strong men with their big cocks taking me over and over again!" With that Ron also came spewing yet another load into this smoldering hot women.

Todd moved in as Ron rolled away and flipped Jenny onto her stomach, pulling her by the hips up to her knees and wasted no time entering her from behind. "Do you like our big cocks Jenny? Come on, tell me!"

"Yes Todd, I like your big cocks!"

"You've never been filled like this before with Robby's little dick have you now?"

"No never like this, you're so deep inside me and so thick."

Todd so turned on by this last submission, pounded her pussy relentlessly. Jenny was like a rag doll in his big hands tightly gripping her hips, the loud slap, slap, slap of his pelvis smacking against her ass so hard that her knees were off of the mattress. "Uhhg....Uhhg....Uhhg...." Jenny moaned with each powerful thrust from Todd. He was quickly boiling to a climax and as he did he withdrew from her soaking pussy, moved her again onto her back and came all over her face, roping stream after stream of his gism across her mouth, nose and hair.

"Oh shit that was good! You are so fucking hot Jenny! Come on get some close on, I will get you back to your room." Ron almost dressed already said, "I am going to head back to our place. Todd's right Jenny, you are one hot lady. We need to do this again and soon!"

With that Ron was out the door and Todd led Jenny right behind Ron, bras and panty less. In the dim light they could not find them and they both just wanted to leave. Taking the elevator down to Jenny's room level they encountered no one much to the relief of Jenny. Todd left her at the door to her room giving her ass one more squeeze then departed.

Jenny let herself in trying to be as quiet as possible hoping Robert was asleep. She was so groggy she could barely keep her eyes open, her mind was numb and the awfulness of what she had done was too overwhelming for her to deal with right then. She knew she needed to shower and intended to, but she just needed to lay down for a minute first and then, she was out like a light.

She had no real recollection that Robert and had sex with her and when she awoke somewhere around 9 o'clock Robert was gone. She looked around and all his things were still there except his ski equipment. Had he not noticed her condition? "God, she thought, there is no way, she smelled awful." Getting up and looking into the bathroom mirror she was shocked at just how messy she was. Her hair was stringy and she could see dried cum on her face and even in her hair. It was all still so much a blur to her, but she knew she was fucked several times by both Ron and Todd.

"Oh my god, what have I done!" she said out loud to herself. Jenny stepped into the shower with the water temperature as hot as she could bare and scrubbed herself clean and then soaked in the bathtub for 15 minutes after adding the hotel provided oils and essence to soothe her aching mind and body. After drying her body and hair as best she could Jenny climbed back into bed and under a single sheet, naked, lying on her back she quickly dozed off again, this time just lightly and for the moment peacefully.

Meanwhile, Robert was on a mission. He awoke from a fitful sleep and looking over to his still disheveled wife almost vomited. Not so much from the smell of sex and dried cum, but by his pathetic lack of action. "Where do they go from here?" he thought. There is no undoing what she had let them do to her and that he had stood by and actually got off on those assholes fucking the shit out of her. It pained him that she was so turned on having multiple orgasms just maybe 10 feet away from him.

One thing he had to do for his own self esteem or what little was left of it, was to hunt these pricks down and take some kind of revenge. Robert figured the best thing would be to come up to whoever he found first and just haul off and punch him in the face as hard as he could. If he did this in front of others he hoped they would break it up before he got to badly beaten.

Heading to the first lift he could see a couple of instructors heading out but no sign of either Todd or Ron. Robert covered most of the intermediate runs to no avail. Next he took the more advanced lifts to the top of the mountain. Several of these runs were brutally steep and even had some moguls which Robert had previously vowed not to ever get near. Now it was already after lunch and coming down to the bottom of the mountain he asked the lift operator if he had seen either of them. This kid fit the description a "knurly dude" to the tee.

"Have you seen Todd or Ron here today?" Robert asked in a friendly way. "No way man, those fuckers got canned big time this morning by the owner himself!"

"What happened man? What's the story?" Robert asked prying for more details. "Oh it was bad man, really bad. It seems they had some lady up in one of the suites upstairs and they were both really going at her. I heard she was really hot man and married, dude!"

"But the bedroom they were banging this chick in was in Kristi Powers' suite, the Olympic gold medalist. She came up to crash and heard what was going on in there and she was pissed. Reggie, my bud, told me that he saw them light up a duby and those fuckers lace it with opium.

Personally, I think they are hooked on it too. So anyways, Kristi was even more pissed when she realized they were fucking the lady she met earlier. So she calls management and he comes up with security and Kristi says "Hold up guys! First of all I am not sleeping in that bed and secondly I do not want that lady embarrassed by making a seen!"

So Reggie tells me that she left, but the problem was there were no more empty rooms to be had at the lodge and they wound up calling the owner and putting her up at his house. Those dudes will never get a job in Tahoe ever again, in fact forget Colorado, Utah, Wyoming or anywhere 'cause the owner knows everyone and the ski world is small one, dude!"

Robert thanked "knurly dude" and poled over to the deck area. He thought "wow that is WAY cool! Sweet revenge and he did not have to get the shit kicked out of him." Then Robert looked back at the mountain and realized he had skied the entire mountain, Black Diamond runs and all and he did it well. Now to confront Jenn and decide where do we go from here? He felt so angry, but was it over his lack of action or her actions? It was both! Could they ever get past this? Robert headed back to their room.

Jenn had dozed off into a light sleep. At some point she felt movement on the bed. She did not want to deal with her infidelity yet so feigned a deep sleep and kept her eyes closed. She felt Robert slowly pull the sheet off of her body baring her nakedness, now so clean and sweet smelling from her bath and lotions she applied. The sheet tickled her skin ever so slightly as it was slid from her. Her nipples soon grew hard.

Jenny felt movement on the bed again and the gentle caress of fingers gently tweaking her erect nipples. She fought to suppress a moan as the sensations grew stronger. Now lips and teeth were gently tugging at her breast. Her nipples were being expertly sucked and grazed by Robert's teeth. He was also doing something new. While sucking her tits he was somehow giving her these amazing tingling feelings all around her chest and neck. "Ooh it is so nice she thought!"

She felt Robert moving down her stomach and now between her legs his lips and tongue played over her clit and even inside her caressing the walls of her pussy. All the while those ever so gentle tingling sensations now around her thighs and stomach. Jenny dared not open her eyes and spoil the moment. Robert was getting more aggressive and really ravishing her pussy now. She tried, but could not completely hold back a sharp intake of breath as he pressed his tongue so strongly across het sensitive bud. Jenny started to let go and moaned openly now. "Ohhhh....yesss...Robert, just like that. You are driving my wild eating me so gooodddd!"

She felt Robert move back up her body, the tingling sensations across her skin moved with him as he now placed his hands underneath her back, lifting and arching her back and her breasts into his devouring mouth. Her head dangling as she thought "I never knew you to be so strong Robert." Then finally said "Oh...god ....I'm cumming Robert......Oh.......goooodddddd!!!!!!!!"

Jenn felt his knee pressing against her pussy, but it was bouncing against her and then "What is this?" It was entering her; this was not Robert's knee, but a cock, a huge cock! The massive head entered her and she now opened her eyes and was ready to scream when Reggie enveloped her mouth with his, forcing his thick long tongue deep into her mouth. Reggie lapped at and tongue fucked Jenny's mouth while his massive cock pushed another couple of inches into her. "God she felt good he thought to himself and so wet."

The tickling sensations were the waiter's dreadlocks trailing now over her face. His cock was enormous, even thicker and longer than Todd's huge tool. Reggie whispered into Jenny's ear, "Take a peak over towards the bureau. Do you see the camera? I am recording this so it looks like you want it right from the start. God your pussy is tight and wet Jenny!"

"Please you must stop this...Uhhhggg you are biggg!!!

"You getting some nigger cock now girl!! I will make your pussy mine and fuck you like you should be fucked. Damn this is good. You loving it bitch? You know you are! You are creaming all over my dick girl!!" Reggie was long stroking Jenny's tight pussy now and would in moments have his entire length in her. "See! You taking the whole thing now girl! You feel it way up inside you Jenny?"

"Yes it is so deep! I am so full, ohhh.............my goddddddd...........I'm cumming, cummingggg........again!"

"That's it cum on my nigger cock! Tell me you love it!" Reggie now drove his giant cock fully into her wet pussy, deeply, forcefully, over and over, pounding his pelvis into this hot married white woman he so craved. "Come on say it Jenny! You need my big black cock fucking you!"

"Okay, Oaky I do! I need to be fucked hard by you with your amazing monster cock!! It's so good, I love it! Take me, take me, take me please!!!"

"You want my cum in you baby? Do you want me to cum inside you and fill your pussy with my seed?"

"Yes cum in me! Please fill me now while I cum again......Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........yesssssss, that's it!!!" Reggie pressed deeply holding his cock completely inside her pulsating pussy and let go filling her with copious amounts of his thick cum.

Jenny laid there dazed as Reggie removed his softening cock from Jenny. "Look Jenny, my name is Reggie Winters and I am going to be fucking you a lot more with this black cock. You understanding me?"

"No, please Reggie, it was fantastic, but it has to end here!"

"I don't think you heard me girl! I will fuck you where and when I want to. You see that camera? Well I will show that to your husband, but we both know he will just get off on it. But your neighbors? Relatives? What about them Jenny?"

"That's your cell phone on the nightstand right?" Reggie picked it up and dialed his number and saved it into Jenny's contacts. "I got your number now and you got mine. I also got your address off of the hotel registry, so I know where you live. Whenever I get down that way I will look you up and we will fuck! I have a few friends down your way and maybe we all party. Oh and by the way your hubby was in the very same bedroom those white boys fucked you in and he saw the whole first go round before he snuck out of there."

With that Reggie walked out of her room without even a glance back towards her. "Now what do I do?" Jenny thought. "My life is trashed and I have turned into a slut in only 24 hours. My husband actually watched those guys use me like they owned me and got off on it!"

Jenny got up and for the second time that morning took a long hot shower. As she was getting dressed she heard Robert announce his return as he entered the room. "We need to talk Jenn!" "Yes we do Robert; we need to decide what we want here. I know you were in the room last night and saw everything. So let's just get it over with. Do you want to divorce me Robert? I will understand."

"Wow! You know I was there watching the whole thing?" Jenny chose not to bring up what he missed after he left or especially what just happened with Reggie just an hour or so before. "Yes I do Robert." "But how? How could you possibly know Jenn? You were covered by their bodies." "The walls have ears Robert and with all that went on in that bedroom, there was not a lot that did not get noticed. So what do we do Robert? Do you want to stay married to a slut?"

"Jenn, do you know you were drugged?"

"Yes, I did smoke part of a joint and drank a little too much wine, but that is hardly an excuse for what I let them do with me!"

"No Jenn, they lace their pot with opium. You were high on opium Jenn!"

"Oh my god Robert I was so out of it. Even after I got back to the room, I just fell asleep as disgusting as I felt. But why did you let me do this?

Actually I know why Robert, it has been such a big part of our lovemaking and your penchant for voyeurism got the best of you didn't it?"

"Yeah, it did and I was so ashamed of myself Jenn, I actually went looking for them this morning to try to regain some of my dignity. But they are gone, fired by the owner this morning." Robert relayed the story to Jenn as he had heard it from "Knurly Dude".

There love and marriage somehow survived this ski trip and their love making did include countless reiterations of the part that got away from them, including the next two hours and the wild one Jenn (made up) about Reggie the waiter.

When they got home Jenn had carelessly ran over her phone while backing out of the garage and when replacing it did not realize she could keep her existing number. Jenn also felt it was high time they finely purchase a house of their own and stop renting. She was on a personal crusade to get it done and so she did quickly and with a short escrow they were in their new home before the spring.

Safe from the insidious Reggie Winters! Or were they?

Schwamy
Schwamy
155 Followers