Skiing With Jenna

Story Info
Jenna Elfman and Lisa take care of each other's slopes.
1.7k words
4.17
37k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa couldn't understand why she was so scared to tackle the ski slope! She had practiced with the rest of her peers with the ski instructor learning how to guide and slow down her skis, but she still couldn't force herself to get on the lift. She watched as the rest of her friends waved from their chairs as they slowly rose toward the mountain top.

Lisa had done many things in her life, but she just felt so awkward in skis! Not to mention the fact that she was so bundled up in her ski outfit that only her nose, mouth, chin and a stray strand of red hair peeked through her hood. Resigning herself to the bunny slope, Lisa shuffled over and began a slow trip to the bottom of the little hill.

All of a sudden, Lisa heard a loud yell and turned her body around just in time to see someone run into her - SLAM! The two rolled head over skis down the hill and Lisa ended up with this stranger on top of her. Oh MY GOSH!!! As soon as Lisa could focus, she realized that the person who just knocked into her was none other than Jenna Elfman! Lisa had had a HUGE crush on her ever since catching the first episode of "Dharma and Greg" and could not believe she got to actually meet "Dharma" in person!

"Oh my gosh, I am sooo sorry!" exclaimed Jenna as she struggled to untangle herself from Lisa. "I am just such a klutz on skis - I don't even know why I try sometimes!"

"N-no problem," Lisa managed to get out. "It's my pleasure." (Lisa smacked her forehead, "Stupid, stupid, stupid!")

Taking a good look at Lisa, Jenna said with a glint in her eye, "Well, why don't I make it up to you with a big mug of hot chocolate. I think I'm pretty much done with skiing for the day."

Lisa could do nothing but nod as Jenna helped her up and they walked (or rather stumbled/shuffled) back to the ski lodge. Lisa was just about to sit down near the fire when Jenna pulled her past the fire and down a hallway.

"No way are we sitting out here!" Jenna said. "I paid good money for a private room with all the works and that's where we're having our cocoa!"

Oh my gosh!, thought Lisa. To be in Jenna Elfman's private room sent a shiver down her spine and she could even feel her nipples perk up through the three layers of clothing! Jenna's room was magnificent with a huge silk-covered bed, a downy soft rug by the fire, and a hot tub in the corner.

"Brrrrrrrr..." chattered Jenna. "I have got to get out of these clothes and warm up! First one in the hot tub wins!" Jenna stuck her tongue out at Lisa and rapidly began to undress.

Shy at first, Lisa warmed up to the idea of being in a hot tub with Jenna and unbuckled, unstrapped, and unzippered as quickly as she could until she was down to her white panties and bra. She looked up to find Jenna in dark green silk panties and bra and could not believe how gorgeous this star looked in real life. Lisa looked down at her Target lingerie and felt kind of embarassed...that is until Jenna snapped a towel at her and whispered, "Let's be really naughty."

With a wink and a giggle, Jenna shimmied out of her panties and undid her bra, literally hopping into the hot tub naked as the day she was born. Lisa quickly followed suit - feeling more comfortable in her birthday suit than she did in her undies - and slid into the hot tub next to Jenna.

Believe it or not, she was finally able to converse with Jenna! For the next half hour, the two relaxed in the bubbling spa chatting about their life, their work, and eventually their love lives.

"So, are you here with a significant other?" Jenna asked as she floated on her stomach, her tight, pale rear floating in the water. Lisa had to force her eyes off of that lovely bum and look Jenna in the eyes as she replied, "Well, not currently. I'm still looking for that someone I suppose."

Jenna sighed. "Me too, it's just hard to find the right woman out there sometimes - especially when you have the odd kind of schedule that I have sometimes."

Lisa agreed, "Yeah, I mean sometimes it feels like everyone is either straight, already in a relationship, or a big freak!"

Jenna laughed and said, "Well, I can't promise anything about the freak...moo hoo ha ha ha!!!" Pretending to be a demented shark-girl, Jenna crept over to Lisa jutting out her teeth and wrinkling her nose. "It's the world's first woman-eating shark!!!!" Jenna gargled as she quickly dove between Lisa's legs and gave a quick, slippery kiss to her inner thigh.

Reacting on instinct, Lisa grasped Jenna's shoulders and pulled her up out of the water. "You are such a tease!" Lisa said, and then boldly initiated a long, deep kiss. The two kissed, damp red and blond hairs intertwining as Jenna straddled Lisa in the hot tub.

When their lips parted, Jenna stretched (alonging Lisa to give a quick peck to her breasts) and stepped out of the hot tub. Posing languidly on the plush rug by the fire, Jenna curled a finger and beckoned Lisa over. "Guess where I'd like to put this curled finger, baby," Jenna huskily said to Lisa.

Lisa seductively stepped out of the hot tub....and then slipped and fell flat on her ass!!! Jenna burst out laughing and Lisa followed suit as she scooched her way over to Jenna like a dog scraping her butt on the rug. "Rell, Renna, rut do ree do rohw?" Lisa asked Jenna in a Scooby Doo voice.

"I think I need to look for a Scooby snack," Jenna said as she again straddled Lisa, rubbing her mons against Lisa's. Lisa and Jen were both shaved and the sensation of bare lips against bare lips almost caused Lisa to climax right then and there! But Jenna had more in mind before any orgasms happened.

Keeping with the Scooby Doo theme, Jenna had Lisa get on all fours and then spread her legs. Jenna looked Lisa over and began to lick like a puppy all up and down Lisa's crack and pussy lips, paying special attention to her puckered anus, tender folds, and stiffening clitoris. Lisa moaned as she felt Jenna's warm silky tongue sliding between her very wet folds as Jenna's nose tickled Lisa's rear hole. Jenna ate and drank her fill as Lisa shuddered with each flick of the tongue.

Lisa couldn't stand it anymore and began to climax, her pussy slick with juices as she orgasmed in spasms and jerks. After she descended from cloud nine, Lisa sat down, pulled Jenna to her, and kissed her long and deep. Their tongues shared her honey as they both slid down on the rug, wrapped in each other with legs intertwined.

"You have got me going, girl!" said Jenna in between french kisses. "Just hearing you moan has got me wet and ready to cum!"

"Can I return the favor, then?" Lisa said sultrily, moving down to tease Jenna's nipples with her tongue.

"Hmmm...I've got another idea...but keep that in mind for later, hon." With that, Jenna got up and searched through one of her suitcases. Lisa gasped as she pulled out a double-headed dildo.

"Let's do this together" Jenna said as she sat facing Lisa on the almost velvety carpet. Moving closer to Lisa, Jenna let her legs encircle Lisa's body as she slowly began to push the fake cock between Lisa's very slippery pussy lips. Lisa gasped as the head of the dildo entered her and then moaned as she felt it fill her slowly.

Lisa closed her eyes and squeezed her vaginal muscles around the dildo and then quickly opened those eyes as she heard a gasp from Jenna. Jenna had her pussy lips lewdly spread and was sliding the other end of the dildo into her well-lubricated cunt. Sliding down the stiff pole, Jenna moved closer and closer until she was sitting fully on Lisa's lap. Then they begin to rock and slowly move - a motion that drove both nearly insane with pleasure. Reaching out a hand, Jenna began to caress Lisa's clitoris as Lisa returned the favor. With their other arm, they held on tight to each other as their hips worked in unison to a fast-approaching orgasm.

Back and forth, hips sliding, kissing when they had the breath, and breathing heavily in each others ears when they couldn't even concentrate enough to kiss. The two women stroked and circled clits with nimble fingers as they humped against each other. Faster and faster, the large room echoed with the sounds of their lovemaking - the slurp of the dildo, the loud moaning, the squish of pussy lips briefly meeting and exchanging a hot kiss.

Lisa came first, her clit still sensitive from Jenna's oral manipulations and she bucked her hips, wildly thrusting in Jenna's direction. With the dildo sliding faster and deeper into her pussy, Jenna began to scream as she climaxed once, then twice, each time driving herself on the dildo and humping Lisa like mad!!!

Words could not portray the smiles that were on Lisa and Jenna's face as they lay back with each other on the soft rug, the used toy glistening in the firelight on both ends with their pussy juices. Lisa briefly wondered if her friends were having fun avoiding trees and frostbite on the slopes, then began to think about moving out to California.

Thank you to all the feedback from Literotica authors and readers! I'm always up for new ideas or just a "chatty Cathy" e-mail. Let me know what you liked about the story and what you would like to see! And a special thank you to Jenna Elfman for being so funny and sexy - if you ever read this, though, I will blush for ten years! LizBeth