Skin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really going, "Oh Mrs. Holder!" at this point, really putting up a racket. It was lucky for Mrs. Holder, I guess, the neighbors nearby were away. I don't think she would have done what she did with people around. Of course a few weeks later it didn't matter what people thought . . . getting ahead of myself again.

I saw my cock, bright pink and throbbing, with red and blue veins pulsing along it. It was pretty wet too. Its tip, the glans I think (sex ed), was in Mrs. Holder's mouth. She sucked on it for a second, then broke off. A squirt of jizz hit her on the chin but she didn't seem to mind.

I was just plain stunned. I mean not at the squirt or anything. My cock was still erect and throbbing, and dribbling a little. It's just I couldn't get over my Mom's best friend giving me an epic blowjob, my very first, and now she was smiling at me, with my own cum dripping off her chin. I think I stared at her with my eyes wide and mouth open. I'm not sure 'cause I didn't have a mirror or anything, but it felt like it.

She wiped the cum off with her fingers, then stuck them in her mouth. I got that "Eeewww!" feeling for a second, but not quite as intense as earlier. Something about her doing it seemed sexy. I've learned a lot about what people do with spunk since then.

She licked and sucked on her fingers, and then stopped and looked at me. I don't know how to describe her look. I'll try. It was sort of dreamy or dazed, like a part of her was in a trance or something. At the same time, she had this flushed, hot look, like her eyes were on fire. I guess that's what lust looked like.

I think she knew what was happening, looking back; what she'd done but didn't want to stop. She breathed her words when she spoke. "Now that was a good recipe."

I didn't know what to say, other than, "Mrs. Holder."

Mrs. Holder looked at my cock. It was erect, with a bead on top. "Why don't you just lie there for a second . . . young man." She reminded me of a cat, smiling and licking her lips like that.

I don't know. I said, "Yes Mrs. Holder," like I was in class and she was a teacher. I think she was, sort of, but that's hindsight. Right then she was taking off her clothes.

I don't know how to describe my feelings at that moment. Mrs. Prim and Proper Holder was stripping out of her clothes. It wasn't like one of those nudie bar strippers I heard about. She was pretty matter-of-fact about it, like she was getting ready for bed.

My mind wasn't really processing it either. That would come later. I think I should describe Mrs. Holder before I go on.

I said earlier everyone though she was hot. I just hadn't talked about why. I mean, she always seemed prim and proper, like I said, but Ferd Bratowski (he's this guy I know, works photography for the yearbook), saw her in a bikini once.

He lives next to the Holders, saw her sunbathing through a hole in the fence, got a camera, and snapped a few pics. He showed them around; I got to see and everyone agreed she had it.

She had the curves. Her breasts were big, not too big, D-cups I guess. They went well on her because of her average height. She was actually a couple of inches taller than me. I'm 5'6'' so I guess she's 5'8'' or 5'9''.

She exercised, you could tell by her muscle tone. She wasn't exactly hardbodied but her belly was flat and smooth, no ribs showing like you sometimes see with models. Her ass was the most impressive part.

It was a perfect yoga ass. It didn't surprise me when I saw the picture 'cause I knew Mrs. Holder was a serious yoga enthusiast. My Mom was the same way. She and Mrs. Holder took the same classes. I found out yoga had effects on my Mom's body as well but this was later.

Mrs. Holder was wearing a bikini in the picture, not one of those skimpy thong bikinis but a solid light blue regular kind. I don't think Mrs. Holder was the type to wear skimpy bikinis. What she wore looked good on her anyway. Look, I'm sorry I'm getting off track here. I'm just trying to say Mrs. Holder was just plain hot, and now she was about to get naked.

She took off her dress, her shoes (flats, Mrs. Holder wasn't the type to wear high heels either), bra, and panties, necklace and rings, put them all on the chair and faced me.

There was a smile on her face, not like one where she's superior or about to do something naughty. It was like she posed for a picture or something. I guess she was posing for me. Whatever her reason, it sure worked.

She looked like a Playboy fantasy come to life. I mean, I'd snuck a few nudie mags, Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler, before but there's a difference between seeing some made up airbrushed model and a genuine honest-to-goodness naked women in the flesh.

Real naked women have flaws, not that it made Mrs. Holder any less hot. There was a spot here and there on her skin. I saw faint traces of tan lines where she wore the bikini, barely noticeable 'cause the winter had lightened her skin. Her breasts were full melons, slightly tear-shaped, with large brown aureoles and small nipples.

She had medium blonde hair, short and it kinda looked like, I don't know, I guess they called it a "Rachel"? I noticed it 'cause her bush was different. There was some around her pussy, dark brown. I wondered if she bleached; she probably did. She shaved everywhere else, though. I didn't see peach fuzz or hair on her skin or beneath her arms.

I'm sorry if I'm going too into details. I want to remember everything about her body, from her face with its wide amber eyes, snub nose and, I guess, bee-stung lips, to the rest of her body, all curvy and flexible, because of the yoga, I guess. I mean, she was my first, you know?

She stood with her hands on her hips, looking so damn hot. I don't know if my cock could have stood much straighter. I nearly came just lying there, throbbing, like my cock wanted to rip out of my groin and bury itself inside her. I groaned, I know.

Mrs. Holder looked at it and said, "That looks like a good spot to sit," and walked over. I propped myself on my elbows. I sort of felt foolish just lying there.

She stood astride me, hands on her hips, right above my erect cock. She was smiling and my dick was pointed straight up at her slit. I looked at my cock and then at her pussy. I'd never given much thought to my size. Sure, I saw how my lack of pubic hair made it look larger, but only in relation to my body not to others.

It looked average in length and thick enough. I wondered if it would fit. Her pussy seemed a little small. I guess the guys in the gym would call it tight. I found out a few seconds later what "tight" really meant, though.

In a way, looking back, it was almost exactly like my best fantasies of losing my virginity. I guess it's not the same for everyone, but with Mrs. Holder it was . . . wow!

She lowered her body, slowly, and it was like my whole crotch, not just my cock and balls, but everything around them, tried to rise up to meet her. I guess it was like two magnets coming together. That's the best way I can describe it.

She looked at me, smiling, while she did it. She didn't make a sound when my cock tip touched her pussy. I think I gasped a little though. I never felt that kind of feeling before, that flesh against flesh feeling, you know?

It's really not like using your hand. I was entering someone else's body. My cock was drilling into another person. I didn't know what to think. She felt so smooth, and wet, and warm, and she bit her lower lip, moaning. It was like plunging into warm butter, or honey, all thick and liquid.

Her ass settled on my legs, her pussy inched against my groin, I don't know . . . it's . . . I don't know how to describe what it feels like with a woman's ass on your upper legs, or how her muff felt on my crotch. Maybe it's different for other people. Her ass felt hard and soft, you know? And her muff didn't itch.

She was looking at me and licking her lips like I was something to eat. My mouth was kind of open. And then she said, "Just lie down. I'll do the work," and started grinding her pussy against my groin.

I didn't really do anything, at first. I was some sort of bed or mattress she bounced on. The way she moved was like 'out of a porn flick'. I mean, I'd seen a few on video . . . um, I'm not going to say who showed them. Uh, even with everything that's happened, I don't want to get the guy in trouble. It might not matter 'cause of everything but still . . . well, anyway.

She bounced and ground like a porn actress. Her body reminded me of a blanket or flag swaying in the wind. Her hips and torso kind of rippled all the way to her boobs, and when she bounced up and down, I could see my cock going in and out. It looked kind of pink and wet, what I could see of it.

She wasn't really making much noise either, just breathing hard and making some soft grunts. Me, I was moaning and saying things like, "Oh! Ohhhh! Mrs. Holder! Oh Mrs. Holder!" I wasn't . . . I'm not the kind of guy to say the kind of things you hear in those sex movies. I'm just not. I think spending most of my teens well, butt ugly, humbled me a lot, so I don't spend my time bragging about sexual prowess or something either. I came close to profanity with Mrs. Holder, though.

I was kind of in awe. I mean, this was Mrs. Holder! Uptight, dull Mrs. Holder! The nice lady who gave me lemonade and cookies when I mowed her lawn. Who acted and sounded like a woman twice her age, all motherly and proper. I'd never fantasized about her sexually, ever. It would be like fantasizing about my aunt or Mom . . . uh, we'll talk about that later. And now she was grinding on my body like Traci Lords; a milf fantasy I'd never dared dream.

I never noticed my sandalwood/pine alien smell had intensified. I realize my smell was real thick, at least since the kitchen. I don't think Mrs. Holder noticed either.

She bounced on me . . . oh forget it. We fucked; on the patio. I don't know how long. We came . . . at the same time, I guess. I can't remember exactly, she might have gone first. She definitely squirted, and so did I.

I don't know what to say except it felt like a wet dream. Only instead of my shorts, I squirted into a real live woman. A warm, wet woman wrapped around my cock.

I lay for a moment, a couple seconds I think, buried in Mrs. Holder. We both shuddered a little. I squirted some more cum in her. When we stopped, I was still inside her. I remember the details today. I mean, you don't forget the woman who took your virginity.

We were naked and sweaty and shiny. Our middles were soaked with cum. We were breathing hard. I was looking at her all wide-eyed with my with my mouth open, thinking "Oh Mrs. Holder!" over and over.

Mrs. Holder looked like a cat who just swallowed a mouse. She licked her lips, sexy like a porn star, and said, "Let's go take a shower, young man."

I guess I nodded. I felt sticky so a shower sounded good. I knew we were going to fuck some more, though.

When she got off me, my cock popped out followed by some cum. I was still hard. Mrs. Holder helped me up 'cause I was sort of tired and a little wobbly.

She led me into the house and to the bathroom. We were kind of dripping cum, I guess. I was going to have to clean it up before my parents got back, but that was way in the back of my head.

We walked into the shower, turned on the water, and soaped up; or actually, we soaped each other. Mrs. Holder did most of the soaping. Her hands were all over me. I put some soap on her too but, really, she pretty much did most of everything.

She had me backed against the wall, kissing me while her hand stroked my cock.

I'd never been kissed before, at least not the way Mrs. Holder kissed me. Mom would give me a peck on the cheek, or Dad on the forehead, from time to time but that was it. No girl, except for Abigail, would even look at me, much less kiss me.

Mrs. Holder's kiss was the deep dive tongue-down-the-throat kiss. I don't remember much about the moment she did it, just the feel of her tongue against mine, the taste of her saliva. I was warm and light, and hard. My eyes were rolled back, I know. I don't know if my hardness came from the kiss or her hand. I do remember thinking nothing except, "OhMrsHolderOhMrsHolderOhMrsHolder . . ." running through my head like some kind of mantra.

And then she was kissing me down my chest my belly my crotch and water was running all over us and Mrs. Holder took my cock into her mouth and swallowed me so deep and her tongue and mouth were all around my cock and she swallowed to my groin and felt soooo good.

Excuse me . . . I got to shut the video off for a moment. I just came and I gotta wipe.

Pause.

Sorry . . . so . . . I remember that moment. I remember running my hands through her hair. It was like wet silk. I remember my gasps, my moans, my grunts, my hissing through my teeth. I remember her tongue against my bare crotch. I remember how amazed I felt when I came; how she gulped my cum easily 'cause I was so deep.

I was hunched over her body when I finished, weak in the knees, I guess. I moaned "Oh Mrs. Holder," several times. When she took me out of her mouth, my cock left a trail of cum mixed with spit. The shower water washed it away.

She stood, looked at me, then looked down. "I see we're still not done, young man."

I looked down; I was still hard. I'd never been hard that long before. I thought, "Wow!" I didn't know if it was Mrs. Holder, or the aliens, or maybe my body was making up for all those years of keeping myself in check. Whatever, it was really cool.

It got cooler when Mrs. Holder turned around and bent over. She spread her cheeks, opening her asshole. "Well, young man, do you think you can fit that thick, juicy cock of yours in my bunghole?"

"Oh Mrs. Holder!" I grinned. I still wasn't sure if this was real. I'd spent my entire teens not even daring to dream of sex and, in the space of an hour, I'd been fucked, blown, and now I was about to do anal on a milf; and it was prim, proper, uptight Mrs. Holder spreading her ass wide, for me!

I didn't just plunge in, really. I was slow. Her asshole was tighter and drier than her pussy. She moaned as I slid in.

I never realized, then, just how beautiful Mrs. Holder's ass was. I knew she did yoga regularly but I never thought I'd see the results up close. Her ass was just . . . near perfect, like two large bubbles, side by side, matched with wide, curvy hips.

It was like putting my dick between two warm cantaloupes; and Mrs. Holder didn't just stand there, letting me plunge in. She moved back until her ass was against my crotch. Then she squeezed my cock with her ass and ground those globes against my groin. I hadn't done this before but figured grinding back was what I was suppose to do.

I was pretty much "Oh Mrs. Holdering!" constantly. Mrs. Holder grunted and moaned and screamed things like, "Aaahhh! Oooohhhh! Fuck me! Fuck my great big ass you beautiful young man!" or something like that. She screamed a lot of other things too, most of them cuss words.

I fucked her ass. My hands were all over her body, from her butt to her boobs. We really moved into each other, grinding our whole bodies together. We both grunted and hissed and came together. Some of my cum spurted out of her ass, and I think I got some of hers too.

We leaned into each other, cum running down our legs, water running over our bodies. We gasped and heavy breathed a bit. Then Mrs. Holder said, "I think that's enough for the day young man."

"Yes Mrs. Holder," I replied and pulled my dick out. She turned and faced me. "Now it's time to clean up," she said.

"Yes Mrs. Holder."

It took a while. We washed each other, yes, but we kept touching and masturbating each other too. She pumped my cock, I cleaned her pussy. We came several times, but got ourselves clean, eventually.

We left the shower. "You should let yourself dry, young man. I'll use the towel."

"Yes Mrs. Holder." I was saying, "Yes, Mrs. Holder," often. I admit it. I was in awe of her, maybe in love. Yeah, I think that was it. She took my cherry. I guess you always fall in love with your first, especially if she's older, and especially if she's fucked you ten days past Sunday.

Mrs. Holder dried herself, used Mom's hairdryer on her hair, and tied it in a bun. I followed her quietly as we went to the patio, and watched as she dressed. She was prim and proper Mrs. Holder in minutes. She smiled at me. Things had changed between us, things had changed in me, in many ways.

"I think you should stay like you are, young man. At least until we figure how you can wear clothes. Besides, I like you this way."

My first thought was, "Huh?" Then I remembered I was still naked. "Yes Mrs. Holder."

"Well, off to the church social," she smiled.

"Church social? Uh, Mrs. Holder? Don't you do them on Sundays?"

"Of course young man."

"But this is Saturday?"

"Whatever are you talking about, Cody? It is Sunday."

"Sunday? Uh?"

Mrs. Holder smiled and kissed me. "You really do smell great young man. I'll be by tomorrow with some loose fitting clothes. Maybe they'll help."

She left. I was still processing what she said. Sunday? I'd slept the entire Saturday. That meant my orthodontist appointment was tomorrow. I suddenly felt tired, really really tired. "What a crazy weekend." Abducted by aliens, cured of my skin disease, fucked by my Mom's best friend, prim and proper, yet she screwed like a porn star.

I went to bed and lay on my back. A question popped into my head, "Why don't the sheets itch?"

I was too tired to go over that question. The only thing on my mind was Mrs. Holder; prim, proper, uptight, fuckable Mrs. Holder. "Are we going to fuck tomorrow?"

I hoped so. Before I went to sleep, I also wondered how I was going to get to the orthodontist.

To be continued.

12