Skin Diving Sammi

Story Info
Sammi has a real surprise in store...
2.2k words
4.49
16.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSF79
JSF79
54 Followers

Stan was getting hot. He'd been laying on the beach in a secluded cove for a while now and the glorious sun beating down out of a cloudless azure sky was working its magic on his skin. Stan couldn't remember the last time he'd felt this relaxed and as he lay there soaking it all up his mind naturally turned to the subject of sex. God he was horny!

He'd come away to the Mediterranean to get away from it all, to find himself and most importantly to try and forget her. She'd been his girlfriend of four years but that all ended when he found her in bed with her boss. Now it had been three months since he'd had any and he was starting to feel the pent up sexual frustration, and it needed out.

Stan tried to get his mind away from the subject and propped himself up on his elbows to look out across the beautiful sea. As he look across its smooth surface he became aware that a swimmer was nearing his beach. His secluded beach that he had found away from the madding crowd and the screaming kids, away from prying eyes with a lovely shallow cave at one end to provide a cool shaded area to take a break away from the relentless sun. And he didn't want to share it.

As the swimmer got closer to the shore he realized it was a scuba diver, lazily cruising on the surface, face submerged looking at the sea-bed, breathing through a snorkel. Finally the stranger reached the beach and rose from the tumbling surf to reveal statuesque feminine figure clad in a figure hugging wet-suit literally from head to toe, which clung to and emphasized every last curve of her gorgeous body.

As she walked carefully through the waves she pushed her face mask up onto the top of her head that was encased in the black rubber hood of her suit and removed the gag-like mouth piece of the snorkel from between two fulsome, lusciously painted red lips. Almost absentmindedly, she unzipped the top of her wet-suit and the neoprene parted to reveal a perfectly formed cleavage while still clinging to the extremities of her breasts like a second skin.

Stan just stared. He lay motionless as this goddess got ever closer like a gift from the sea. Finally after what had seemed like an eternity, the swimmer stood before him looking down at this prone figure as if weighing him up or deciding something of importance and all the while Stan eagerly drank in the vision before him trying to commit every last bit of her to memory. Casually she reached up and with one smooth movement peeled back the rubber hood from her head before dropping it to the floor and revealing a head of glossy, jet-black hair cut in and oh-so-stylish geometric bob.

"Do you mind if I join you?" she asked at last, seemingly having decided whatever it was she had been pondering on.

"Err... No, of course not, please be my guest." He managed to stammer through his very evident nervousness. Nervousness nearly as evident as the erection in his swimming shorts that Sammi casually ran her eye over.

Over the next half an hour they chatted, her calm confident manner quickly putting him at ease, and when Stan stoked up the courage to ask if she'd like a drink she agreed readily to go to the shade of his little cave where he had stashed an ice cooler with some supplies. Stan watched Sammi drink from the bottle of cold beer she had decided on, entranced by the way her glossy red lips encircled the mouth of the bottle and noticed the tiniest of drops escape from the corner of her mouth to run lightly down her chin.

Stan felt the involuntary twitch from his shorts as his pecker sprung up another notch and he saw Sammi's gaze dart down to look at the tent now clearly visible in the front of his shorts. As he stood frozen to the spot, Stan ran through all the possibilities, should he run, laugh it off, pretend it was a mistake or something else? His agonizing was brought to an end as Sammi lent closer and planted a soft, tender yet passionate kiss squarely on his lips.

Still Stan remained frozen with only his lips moving in response to this amazing woman's advances, but when he felt a hand grasp his manhood firmly through his shorts all indecision evaporated and he responded enthusiastically to her ministrations. As Sammi's confident hands expertly massaged his dick her tongue probed his mouth and flicked playfully at his own. Stan just couldn't believe his luck, this woman, so tall and elegant with such an amazing face still beautifully made-up despite just emerging from the sea was now giving him the closest thing to sex he'd had for months.

Quickly things progressed and feeling more confident, Stan unzipped Sammi's wet-suit top to reveal a strong, toned athletic figure with firm breasts cradled in a bikini top made of black latex. As their tongues danced to an ever more insistent beat, Stan started to flick at Sammi's nipples causing her to shudder in delight. All too quickly she broke off their passionate embrace but rather than walk away, this almost Amazonian woman sank to her knees right in front of the incredulous Stan.

Barely able to believe what was happening, Stan watched as the tall sensual beauty kneeling in front of him with her wet-suit peeled down to the waist, pulled his swim-shorts down and swiftly took his rock hard member into her mouth. It took all of Stan's willpower to stay on his feet as a wave of sensations and emotions stronger than any he'd felt before washed over him like the breaking surf only feet away from their little cave. Expertly and with seemingly infinite care she worked her magic on his cock, seemingly to know almost before he did what to do bring him the most pleasure and when to pause to prevent him from prematurely going over the edge.

For what seemed like an eternity Stan lost himself in the hedonistic pleasure of this wonderful woman, awestruck as much by the sight of this wonderful woman repeatedly taking his shaft all the way into her throat right up to his balls, as the wonderful sensations emanating from his long neglected dick. The urge to give some of the pleasure back to this goddess grew inside of him until he pulled himself from her mouth and drew her to her feet.

Stan, now eager to prove his worth to his new found lover started to unzip her top, and despite Sammi's attempts to discourage him sunk to his knees in front of this gorgeous vision of feminine sexuality. Taking her protestations as modesty he continued to pull the zip of the wet-suit down over her crotch which was now just inches from his face, planting kisses on her private parts as he went. As with many wet-suits, the zip went all the way between the legs and stopped half way up her buttocks and Stan had to gently but firmly part Sammi's legs to achieve this, as his hand brushed against her most intimate area he felt a shimmer of excitement in the gorgeous woman that he knelt in front of.

Carefully he pulled the tight-fitting black neoprene wet-suit open as he worked his way down, catching just a brief glimpse of her perfectly clean shaven mound before he left the suit tantalizingly open to once again pay homage to those endless legs. Slowly he worked his down one then up the other of her long and oh-so-shapely legs, kissing and caressing the obsidian surface of each leg so beautifully encased by the seamless surface of her wet-suit, taking his time so that this lovely vision of womanhood didn't feel rushed.

Stan kept his face close to her beautiful legs, not caring to look at anything other than what was directly in front of his face. So it came as a complete surprise when, as he neared the top of her right thigh, still planting kisses every inch or so, that he felt something firm pressing against the top of his head and stopping his upward progress. He turned his gaze upwards to see what was blocking his way to be met by a huge, totally erect and very unexpected penis protruding from between the zip of the shiny black rubber suit. For a moment the whole world seemed to stop, Stan's mind raced to make sense of what he saw: how could this most feminine of beauties, this vision of overt female sexuality have a thick hard cock where her clit should be?

Time stood still and then as if in a daze Stan felt two hands grasp either side of his head and guide it onto the outstretched phallus. Shocked beyond comprehension and in a daze he seemed incapable of snapping out of, Stan's lips parted of their own accord after putting up the merest of resistance and very gently allowed Sammi's member into his mouth. Inside his head Stan's mind screamed that this was wrong, that he should stop now and run away as fast as he could, but lust had taken a hold and as much as his mind fought against it, the desire to make love to this beautiful woman was too strong.

It was as if he was watching it happen to someone else, he could feel himself respond to her gentle thrusts and start to suck on the cock that was now sliding in and out of his mouth. Even as feelings of confusion, self betrayal and even disgust at what he was doing raced through his mind, he felt his ardour rise and his own cock betrayed his true feelings as it twitched and pulsed with ever more enthusiasm. How could it be that something so alien to him could excite him so much he wondered as his ministering became ever more feverish? But even as the debate inside his head raged on, part of him realised that it was now too late and gradually he surrendered himself to his task.

Stan seemed to learn fast and picked up from the reaction of his new lovers' body what pleased her and before too long he felt her over-sized clit start to swell yet further. Sammi now breathing hard took charge and gently yet firmly pushed Stan onto his back on the warm sand of the cave. Lovingly she looked down at him with those amazing eyes and he instinctively knew he could trust her, so as she parted his legs and placed them over her shoulders he allowed himself to succumb, lost as he was in her sensual gaze.

Once again Stan's mind set off alarm bells as he felt something warm and very firm nudge against the entrance to his most private place. Yet despite all of his preconceptions, his very conservative and upbringing and what had till now been a completely heterosexual adulthood, he realized that he could not deny her. For even as the reality of an undeniably virulent penis that was going where no one had gone before, he could only think of her as the most striking, beautiful and sensual woman he had ever met.

And so it was to a woman, nothing else that he finally surrendered his ultimate prize and relaxed enough to allow Sammi to plunge herself fully into him with one smooth and surprisingly strong stroke. Sensations utterly new to him went off inside his mind like fireworks and when he felt her grasp his shaft and pull it back and forth in time with her thrusts, he nearly passed out with the sheer pleasure of it.

Time and time again Sammi brought her new lover to the edge of the abyss, expertly sensing when he was about to tip over the edge and bringing him down just enough to prolong his agonizing ecstasy. Stan wandered in and out of delirium, one second his senses would be on fire as if every nerve ending was pulsing with electricity and the next he would be floating on a gossamer cloud somewhere outside of himself watching this beautiful woman have her oh-so-sexy way with him.

He wondered at the feel of her hot hard rod sliding in and out of his anus, at the soft caress of her rubber wetsuit against his skin as she drove each sensual thrust home, at the exquisite detail of her perfectly applied make-up that accentuated that stunningly beautiful face that stared down at him and of course he wondered how he come to be in this most unexpected of places.

Eventually through his jangled senses he felt this statuesque beauty inside of him alter her tempo and her thrusting member grew suddenly to fill his arse. Instinctively he knew what was about to happen and the realisation of what was to come drove him over the edge. As his orgasm crashed over him like an exploding bomb he felt Sammi tense and empty herself into him even as his own shaft shot its own gift all over her hand, and he knew that nothing would ever be the same again.

JSF79
JSF79
54 Followers