Skin Spectrum Ch. 02

Story Info
A color fusion.
5k words
4.62
5.3k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something must be done!" snarled Lindare, his son had gone missing while out scouting with a troup of his friends six days ago and while the others had returned, his child had not. Leading his mother into convulsions of worry and tears of sorrow. Meanwhile Lindare had called a meeting of the Prime Spectrum to hatch a plan to find and destroy the hidden Fraction sect. Anger and pain were evident upon the man's face and the tenor of his speech spoke to the disgust for those who would dare abduct a Hetti Prime. The massive white limestone triangle table seated six members from each of the Tri-Spectrum, the collective represented the current Tri-Council. Lindare and his five Hetti were seated at the base of the triangle, Lindare himself stood proud and tall at the point. The Council chamber was a hallowed place, sanctioned by the Primes as a place to conduct decision making and important acts involving the Tri people.

"Be careful Lindare Hetti, do you forget that a number of Primes still live amongst the Fraction." the deep sincere voice of Randi Blandide swept the table with an immense wave of authority.

"They are no longer recognized by the Tri!" came a Teni female, her red sleek body drew the attention of every male present as she stood up to join the dispute. Her distinctive red stripes made her even more exotic to the common human man, but among the Tri it was a normal marking.

"Yes, but it can't be said that they weren't born among the Tri. Their births are recorded in the Hall of Records!" countered Randi.

"Why is it that you have turned soft to this matter Randi? In fact the entire Blandide has been stooping to the level of a Fraction supporter ever since the Rapes." the Teni female's eyes narrowed as she looked down her nose at the Blandide male.

"Radia! Hold your tongue! You speak to a member of the Council!" snapped Lindare. Several murmurs around the table second his words. Radia smiled a smile that sent a shiver through the room as she clapped her hands twice. Suddenly the high double doors to the chamber slammed open as two Teni guards marched in, a young orange female in chains between them.

"Sadie!" exclaimed Randi, he was up and headed in the girl's direction immediately upon seeing her. But just as quick two more Teni guards came out of no where to restrain the Blandide council member. Randi snarled in anger struggling against them but they held him steady.

"Radia how dare you defile this chamber with a Fraction!" came a fellow Teni member who was seated towards the end of the six Teni.

"Here, here!" bellowed a Hetti.

"What is the meaning of this?" shouted the seated Blandide members.

"Council members... I give you Sadie, an sunset orange Fraction female. Produced by a Hetti and Teni melding.... and the illegal lover of Randi Blandide! A member of this Council and of the Blandide Tri!" Radia's voice was laced with malice and self-justification. For a whole mili-second the chamber was so quiet you could've heard a pin drop, then the table erupted into chaos, shouts and arguements broke like thunder across the triangle. While Radia simply stood there with that deadly smile still etched into her face. Randi's deadly eyes fell upon the Teni female for but a moment, yet she refused to acknowledge what she had just done. Then his attention went to Sadie as she hung loose and defeated between the Teni guards. A thick silver collar weighed upon her delicate neck, chains dipped between her breasts which connected the wrist shackles and then the chains stemmed to the ankle shackles. On any other occasion Randi would have loved to see his lady dressed as such, but the noise behind him only pounded the truth of what lay before him, home. A thick stainless steel rod was pressed into her back and slid threw her elbows to keep her from being able to move her arms.

"Council! What is to be done with them?" Radia's voice broke through the din. Silencing the table as if she owned them.

"How do you respond, Randi?" came Lindare, his eyes full of pain and betrayal as he gazed at his friend.

The Blandide male drew himself up to his full height, his eyes surveyed the council with understanding and forever faithful membership.

"I love this woman. And she should not have to be treated like this! She is a creature just as you and I are. Change is the only thing to cleanse us gentlemen." his voice was strong and solid, his eyes spoke of the truth within his own heart. His eyes turned again to his mate, to gaze upon her as she did him, to support her the only way he could. The Council stood stunned into silence at his words, disbelief was written on all their faces.

"Death in the arena." Radia's voice slithered. A near visible shutter rolled through the Council and Lindare gave up his stern gaze and began to openly weep; falling into his seat for support.

"Aye." came a reply from the Blandide side. And with that there was a united vote for those accused to be executed in the Teni arena the next morning. Even if it meant killing one of their own Council members. But there had to be an example set for the people.

"As to what Lindare Hetti suggests, let a search begin." Radia proposed once the traitor and the Fraction had been removed from the Tri chamber.

***********************************

"Oh Jaylar yes!" Ivy cried out with delight. Her hands buried themselves into his golden hair and her legs were locked about his hips. The Hetti took her with a determined look in his eyes as he pounded into her spasming depths, he loved they way their skin blinded him at times with color and the sparkling dazzle that made them glow. The way she shuttered and call out his name made Jaylar want to cum instantly but he held himself as long as he dared, wanting to prolong her pleasure, to hear and feel her utter delight. Jaylar hadn't meant to plunge his hard length into the young Grandide but when her eyes had begged to be claimed just after he had caught her, Jaylar couldn't refuse that look. He had intended to take it slow with her, to be soft and thoughtful about his love making to his mate. His muscles strained and his body trembled for release. Ivy's moaning cries of ecstasy made him so happy that she had chosen him, thrilled that he could share his life and love with her, honored that her libido matched his own.

"Ivy oh sweet Ivy." he moaned deeply as he buried his length within her pulsing warmth and felt the pure wonder of his own release. Ivy's arms locked around his neck as she held him, loving the millions of sensations that he had given to her, adoring this new life that she and him would share. With a final shutter Jaylar moved to lay next to Ivy, she let go of him, her chest rose and fell.

"We are mated forever." she breathed, turning her face to look at her Hetti.

"Yes we are. You are so beautiful Ivy." mumured Jaylar, his fingers tracing her soft cheek. She smiled sweetly at his compliment.

"Did I hurt you?" his voice full of concern and affection.

"No Jaylar you didn't harm me. Though I will be tender for awhile." Ivy giggled. With that Jaylar scooted closer to his new found love and wrapped his arms around her to keep her warm and comfortable.

"Next time I will not be so harsh. I promise Ivy." cooed Jaylar as she snuggled into his welcomed cuddle.

"Its alright Jaylar. My mother said you might be, but only because we were both very eager." confided Ivy.

"Jaylar what of your family? Won't they be worried about you." Ivy changed the subject suddenly. Jaylar's brow furrowed with concern.

"They will be searching for me. I would not put it past my father to use my running away as an excuse to try and find this place." Jaylar mused.

"What! But you didn't run away I brought you..." Ivy's stopped once she realized what her thought really meant.

"None of the Tri has ever found this place." she changed tactics.

"Ivy, my father will stop at nothing to find me. And with the Council's approval Fraction will be found." Jaylar got to his feet assisting the Granddi to her's once he had his footing.

"But they would not destroy all of us." breathed Ivy.

"Don't be a fool Ivy. You know better then I what will become of your people." Jaylar sniffed.

"No wrong Hetti. You have lived within their ways, you know better then I what will be done to us." Ivy snapped, irritation and fear shone in her eyes as clear as the two suns. Suddenly Jaylar's ears curled back in sadness.

"Your mother knew this before us." he managed.

"Come we must call a gathering beneath the Shade tree." Ivy snatched up Jaylar's hand and ran threw the thicket once more, returning in the direction from with they had come. Zigzagging across the stream and leaping over small rocks and low branches the two were showered in sparkling lights as they fluttered down from the hanging vines and leaves, floating on the winds as if they were pollen. Jaylar could feel the air grow even thicker and warmer the closer they got to the center of the valley. His eyes beheld a massive tree when they finally stepped out of the enclosed canopy. A female voice could be heard from every direction, strong and determined as it swept across the clearing that was at the base of this strange looking Shade tree. The truck was as black as space and silvery veins seemed to crawl up it's truck and into the huge umbrella of branches and leaves. Jaylar's eyes then noticed that at the base standing listening to the speaker was an array colors that stopped him dead in his tracks. Such was the value of color that he began to shed silent tears from the beauty of the gathered people. Now the young Hetti understood why it was called the Shade tree.

"They are beautiful." he turned his eyes to Ivy.

"Yes they are." she replied reverently. They couple silently approached the back of the crowd.

"Did you know that this gathering was happening?" Jaylar asked.

"No I did not."

"Ivy." Trigis muttered, the striking female was making her way through the throng.

"Trigis what's happening?" Ivy kissed her friend on the cheek once they were together.

"Your mother has been speaking for the past hour, where have you been." Trigis seemed a touch irritated with the green woman.

"It's not my fault the Hetti was chasing me." Ivy blurted out softly. A smile spread across Trigis face and she nearly squealed with delight, if Jaylar's hand hadn't clasped over her gaping mouth in time to silence her. A stern look from him told Ivy that she had let the cat out of the bag a tad too soon. Once Trigis had ceased to make noise the Hetti released her.

"Was he big? What was it like?" Trigis voice was hot and warm against her friend's ear.

"I am standing right here woman." Jaylar's hand came down heavily upon the orange female's shoulder. Trigis eyes smoldered with heat as she turned to gaze up at him. Ivy wrapped her arms around the other girl's waist and tugged her back so she could speak only into her ear.

"He was very big and wonderful, strong and direct. But he is mine. The Teni may share their mates but the Hetti do not." she said.

"Some Hetti share." pouted Trigis, her eyes glued to Jaylar's.

"I will think about it. But that is not important right now. Tell us what's going on." Jaylar's voice was firm and deep. Ivy released her friend.

"Yes, maybe." agreed Ivy.

"What's to tell, just listen." Trigis sniffed.

"....we must not let the Tri take what is ours, what we've worked so long to build, a home. This valley will forever be our home as long as the Tri view us as less then themselves, but it can not be as such if we allow them to conquer us. Fighting is not our way, but why train ourselves if we refuse to utilize such skills? Standing our ground could only bring one of two outcomes.... a lasting understanding peace between our divided peoples or it will only strengthen the bitterness amongst us now. I for one, want to know once and for all... where we stand in this world!" Ivy's mother spoke with such confidence and need, the crowd was silent after she had finished. Even though he caught the very end of her speech, Jaylar had never heard someone speak with such overwhelming compelling passion. Suddenly there was an uproar of shouts of approval and claps of agreement. The Hetti woman stood beneath the Shade tree.

"How shall we combat this oncoming threat? Use your voices now and be heard." she called to approve the crowds antics. It was Jaylar's turn to grab Ivy's hand as he began to move threw the mob of people, his voice ringing loud and clear.

"Terrei! May I speak?"

Stunned the Hetti mother watched this stranger as he tugged her daughter up on the platform, his eyes wide, energy a tangible presence upon him as they came to her.

"He has no right to speak! He is not one of us!" someone shouted aloud.

"But he is. We are mated in the Hetti manner, no more then an hour ago. And as his mate he is an extension of my most inner self, he has every right! Especially if he has a plan to help us, should he not be allowed to voice his idea just as any you would?" Ivy's voice rang forth with weighty authority and a firm understanding. Her gaze swept the upturned faces, several nodded in agreement, while other's simply waited to hear more.

"What! Is this true Hetti Prime?" Terrei gasped at her child's admission.

"It is as true as you see me standing before you now. Terrei Prime." Jaylar ventured, his gaze met her's with understanding and respect, but unwilling to back down if needed.

"Then speak, my son." Terrei took a step back allowing Jaylar to step up to the speaking pulpit.

"I know I have only been with you a short time my friends. But I never understood how vulgar the Tri Primes are until I came here, until I met the people that I was taught to hate. I never knew the true beauty of our fair world until I fell in love, till my blinded eyes were opened to the truth that is so plain to me now as I stand before all of you. There can not be such a thing a only three hues, not anymore. Spectrum was meant to grow and learn, yet we have been white washed into dividing ourselves instead of simply accepting all colors. We hold national meetings with numerous races from other worlds, I know. But why is it so difficult to see past what only our eyes tell us, why can't we learn to see with our hearts? Only a change will even make that remotely possible to us as the Spectrum people, if war is to be that turning point, then so be it!

Here is my idea, choose a specific small group, like your most skilled marksman and most knowledgeable scout. Paint them Tri colors and send them into the Prime cities once the Prime warriors have left in search of this place. If a battle is what they seek, let it happen on their own grounds not ours. If we are the first to move then maybe it will change our odds to something better." as Jaylar finished speaking Ivy was the first to take a stand next to him in agreement. Terrei came up next to the young Hetti male, her eyes searching those gathered.

"Who will answer Jaylar's call for scouts?"

At that nearly twenty individuals took a stand, a rainbow of value.

"Jaylar those who have volunteered are yours, I will take the remaining and prepare them in case we are discovered here." Terrei directed. Jaylar gave a single nod, then Terrei moved to embrace her daughter. Ivy wrapped her arms tightly around her beloved mother.

"We will see each other again." Terrei's voice was warm but firm with assurance. Ivy stepped back from her mother gently.

"Yes we shall mother." a wane smile upon her lips. With that Terrei stepped down from the pulpit and ordered those who had not volunteered to follow her to the armory. The twenty men and women who had joined Jaylar's team stepped closer as he and Ivy came down from the platform to be among them.

"What do we do once we get into the cities?" Trigis asked.

"Each of the Tri have a council chamber at the center of each city. It is against the law for the citizens or the armed forces to attack it's own chamber, it's members. Only bodyguards are allowed to protect the council members from within the chamber. If we can apprehend everyone in the council chambers then we can have ourselves the very first real Spectrum debate." smirked Jaylar as he ended. Ivy smile mirrored his own, she loved a good challenge.

"Okay, Trigis go get the paints. Darks are either Teni or Blandide and everyone else who is light will be a Hetti. Jaylar will go with the Hetti, and I will go with the Teni." Ivy's natural ease of leadership marked her as a good match with Jaylar as he listened to her instructions carefully.

Four

"Once these criminals are done away with this morn, forces from each Prime city will be dispensed to discover and overtake the Fraction strong hold!" bellowed the Teni king from where he sat on his arena throne in the center of the grandstands. Randi and Sadie were tethered to a tall upright pole that stuck in the center of the arena's dusty hot floor. Bruises and whip lashes riddled the couple but still they only had eyes for each other as the thousands of Teni screamed their hate and disgust. Among the Teni throng hidden in robes were Ivy and Jaylar.

"We must follow the others to the chamber, come Ivy." urged the Hetti in an hushed voice.

"But isn't that your father's most trusted friend?"

Jaylar squinted his eyelids to see clearer as his eyes peered down into the bright sunlit arena. As they came into better focus the young Hetti saw that what Ivy said was true, it was Randi!

Earlier that morning the group of painted Fractions had snuck into their designated cities and were just now infiltrating the chambers, Ivy had heard the commotion in the Teni city and persuaded Jaylar to come with her to see what it was all about. The three Prime cities were set approximately twenty miles apart from one another, forming the perfect sides to a true triangle in each direction. Surrounded by the dense jungle forests of the world. At this very moment Jaylar's world began to spin out of control, would his father slaughter a man that he had befriended all of his life, merely to save face with the people of Teni and their blood lusts? The orange faced female was angelic to behold, her eyes were glued to Randi's.

"Something must be done!" Jaylar's voice barely dented the din surrounding the two of them. Instincts to fight and protect drove him forward towards the nearest railing, but something grasp hold of his strong arm.

"Jaylar NO!" growled Ivy, tugging him back into the privacy of the jeering crowd, she was pulling so harshly that he tripped on a low stair step and toppled on top of her. Those Teni closest to them peered at them intensely as if they had just interrupted some holy ceremony; and maybe they had. Suddenly Jaylar's stupor broke as those threatening eyes judged him, he shoved himself upright, taking Ivy's strong small form with him.

"Come on." he breathed loud enough for her to hear as he thrust her further up the ascending staircase to escape the audience benches.

******************************

"Where the hell are they?" muttered one of the disguised raider's. The remaining members that were to take the Teni Chamber had done so, holding the Tri-members that were present captive while others guarded the massive arching doorways. Now they simply waited for Jaylar and Ivy to join them in the chamber.

"You will never get away with this!" snarled Radia to the closest raider. Her captor simply smiled down at her. Suddenly the crowds outrageous cries grew even more raw and savage, it's prior tone seemed to fluctuate immensely and all within the Tri chamber turned to wonder what had happened in the arena. The trumpets of victory sounded sharply and eerily as the Teni king spoke again.

"What's this! Strangers amongst us, and hidden as one of our own! Guards search Teni, find the others!"

12