Skinamax and Mom

Story Info
Son and mom become aroused watching late night movie.
1.4k words
4
217.5k
100
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,010 Followers

It was a warm spring evening, my mother was out with her friends at the local watering hole which visited a few times a week. I had just got done watching a Chuck Norris movie and the next movie they were advertising was Young Lady Chatterley's Lover Two. I figured I would have time to watch this soft core movie and be able to rub one out before my mother got home.

About ten minutes into the movie my mother arrived home, she was slightly buzzed and made her way to the couch. I thought for sure she would say something about the movie I was watching, after about fifteen minutes of sitting quietly together she finally came out and said something.

"This movie sure does have a lot of sex in it." She said aloud.

"Yeah I thought it would be something different, I did not know it had all of this sex." I lied.

"Hmpf." My mother snorted in response obviously not believing me.

We watched further along, it was getting harder to ignore my cock straining to get out of my jeans as I watched the movie nervously with my mother hoping she would fall asleep. My mother at the time is thirty six years old and I'm eighteen, she is pretty but not beautiful and a tad on the plump side, with a nice large ass and large breasts that are forty d.

"This isn't half bad." She giggled. "I can see why you wanted to watch this."

"Yeah, well I think I should turn in." I said trying to hide my hard on as I went to get up.

"No stay with me and watch." My mother said grabbing onto my arm and pulling me back.

We watched a while longer and my mother, I shifted uncomfortably, my mother her eyes glued on the screen, she had a tight tee shirt and a pair of polyester shorts. She excused herself to go to the bathroom, when she came back she had taken off her bra as I could now see her nipples fully erect through the fabric.

"Does this movie make you hard?" She asked.

"Mom what kind of question is that." I exclaimed.

"Well does it, I'll tell you it makes me a little excited." She replied giggling "Have you ever fooled around?"

"Um I've made out some but never anything else, I'm still a virgin." I replied kind of embarrassed that I was eighteen and still a virgin.

"Don't feel bad, it's been a while since I've had any myself." She said. "You know I would be willing to teach you a thing or two."

"Mom what the fuck!" I exclaimed.

"What I'm sure there are a few mothers in this town that have showed their son a thing or two." She said.

For about five minutes I let the subject die, but my curiosity got the better of me and I turned to my mother and asked her what she meant.

"What do you mean by showing me a thing or two?" I asked.

My mother without saying a word moved over next to me and put her arms around my neck and gave me a peck on the lips followed by another and then another then a full kiss. She pushed my mouth open and slid he tongue into it. Before I knew it my mother's hand had drifted down and she was rubbing my hard cock through my jeans. Then she broke the kiss off and reached down with her other hand undoing my jeans and unzipping them.

"Pull them down, he feels like he needs to get out." She whispered. "Mmm that sure looks nice, I'm surprised you are a virgin with such a nice looking cock."

My mother pulled off her tee shirt exposing her large tits, they nipples and areola were dark brown. She leaned down and kissed the head of my cock, then she swirled her pink tongue around it. Soon she engulfed my cock into her mouth and began giving me my first blowjob ever.

As she sucked my cock I reached down and played with her large tits, she must have been horny as hell cause they felt hard and firm as I squeezed on of them. I gently pulled on her hard erect nipples making he moan softly as she sucked my cock.

I started humping my cock in and out of my mother's mouth as she expertly took the face fucking I was giving her. I was so horny that I could actually feel pain in my balls as they ached for release into her mouth.Before I knew it I was unloading load after load of my thick cum into my mother's mouth, she stopped sucking and took it down her throat swallowing as much as she could. When I finished cumming into her mouth she sat up, chugged down her wine cooler and looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Is that my boy's first time getting a blow job?" She asked.

"Yes mom." I managed to say still sitting there in disbelief that my mother had just sucked my cock.

"I noticed you liked playing with my tits, while I blew you. Do you like your mom's tits?" She asked.

"Yes they are big and firm." I replied.

"They have always been sensitive, but they get like that when I get very horny like now." She said. "Come over here and suck on them."

I leaned over next to her and took one of her breasts in my hand, I lowered my head and began to suck on it. I swirled my tongue around the large thick nipple and then gave it a gentle suck, then switched to the other one, my mother leaned back and pulled me down on top of her. While I was doing this she reached down her shorts and was rubbing her pussy. She noticed me noticing this and asked me if I would like to see her play with her pussy. I nodded my head yes and gave up the boob I was sucking on so she could pull down her shorts and panties.

Her pussy was hairy but not too hairy, she reached down and fingered herself with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. I sat in awe watching my mother play with herself in front of me, she moaned softly as she stimulated herself further.

"Would you like to try eating pussy honey, if you learn how to do it right, girls will love you for it." My mother said.

I got down between her legs and I had my face up close to her pussy, she spread her lips and told me to lick it. I was surprised that the taste was not unpleasant and licked my mother's pussy up and down, her wetness was evident. Then she pointed to her clit and I worked my tongue over her sensitive nub, she arched her back and moaned.

Soon I had my mother cumming in my mouth, her juices were flowing out of her pussy and I eagerly kept lapping at them. Now my cock was hard as a rock again, I was hoping she would suck me off again, but my mother had other ideas.

"Come on baby, get up here and fuck me now." She said.

Without saying a word, I got up on my knees and lined my cock up to the entrance of my mother's pussy, then I pushed it into it's warm wet hole. My mother pulled me down to kiss her, our tongues intertwined as her our pelvic regions ground against each other. I kissed my mother's neck and tits, then she urged me to fuck her harder and faster.

The room was filled with the sounds of moans and flesh slapping against each other, I was able to last around fifteen minutes before shooting my load inside my mother. I did not need to worry about condoms for she had her tube tied a few years ago. We laid together for a few minutes, then she sent me off to bed and she went to shower.

We had sex a few more times over the years before I had a steady relationship and moved out, usually with her being drunk. Thanks to Skinamax and mom I lost my virginity and learned the how to pleasure a woman.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,010 Followers