Skinny Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack and Tracy get to know each other better.
809 words
4.5
19.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What can I say? Tracy was absolutely perfect. She was a wonderful secretary, she was a great fuck, and best of all she was discreet. One minute she could be sucking my cock, the next she could be smiling and schmoozing the CEO. I think our relationship gave her extra confidence around the office, as most of her timidity melted away in a week or so.

Her thinness wasn't the only thing about her that I liked. Though the initial attraction was purely physical, after a few dates I realized that I actually liked her as a person as well. She had a wicked sense of humor, and she aimed to please without acting too insecure. She was terribly insecure of course but she did her best to hide it. She was needy but not overbearing or controlling. And best of all she had a voracious sexual appetite- just like me.

We usually exchanged oral at work and saved fucking for dates. My favorite thing to do was take her to dinner. I just loved the way she would squirm and order a salad and just push it around the plate.

There was a man playing piano nice and quiet. The restaurant was lit with a dreamy yellow candlelight. I could not take my eyes off of Tracy. Her pale blonde hair caught the light and framed her face with a halo. Her eyes sparkled. She wore a slinky teal tube dress and no bra, just the amazing breasts that I fairly worshiped.

"What're you looking at, Jack?" she asked, leaning forward to give me a better view of her cleavage.

"You, of course."

Tracy broke in to a huge grin. I felt her toes rubbing my ankle under the table. My dick was at attention and I could see the blush in her cheeks and she was breathing a bit faster. She stood up and grabbed my hand, heading for the bathroom. I'd never had sex in a public bathroom before, much less at a swanky restaurant, but I wasn't about to refuse her either.

She chose the men's room and pulled me in to a stall. I fumbled the lock shut. She undid my pants and crouched on the floor in front of me. She generously lubed my dick with saliva, tonguing my balls while she was at it, then took my whole dick in her mouth until the tip pressed the back of her throat.

"Oh fuck, yes," I groaned, raking one hand through her perfectly coiffed hair. One of Tracy's hands gently massaged my balls while she worked my dick with her mouth. She sucked me expertly, up and down, pausing to lick precum off her lips and give my dick a break. She went for the deep throat again and choked a little, then she finished me off with her lips almost as tight as her sweet cunt.

"I'm about to come," I mumbled. She kept sucking and swallowed my load hungrily, giving me a wicked little grin as she tenderly tucked my cock back in to my pants.

"I'm so fucking wet," she said in a hoarse voice, pressing her frail body against me. We kissed deeply.

"Let's go back to the apartment."

As we left the restaurant, I left a bunch of cash on the table. We were only a few blocks from my building but we took a cab in the interest of expediency. She groped me the entire time, and once again I left a ridiculous amount of cash and we raced inside to my apartment.

I threw her down on the sofa and as I removed her tight red dress I ripped it. Her shaky little fingers managed to get off my jacket, tie, and belt, but I had to help with the pants. She flopped back on the couch, bucking her hips forward.

"Ohhh god yes, Jack, fuck me!" she cried, sliding my dick in to her slick, hot pussy. I thrust in to her as hard as I could and she cried out, thrusting back. We settled in to a rhythm, and as she began to moan she arched her back and showed me her ribs and her beautiful pillowy tits, bouncing as we fucked. I reached down and rubbed her clit and she spasmed with ecstasy, taking my dick with her as her hips rocked and the bones pressed in to me.

"God DAMMIT," yelled Tracy as she came, throwing her head back in pleasure. I came right afterward, and we collapsed together on the sofa, spooning. She snuggled close to me, pressing her ass against my soft cock. I wrapped my strong arms around her bony frame and held her tight.

Drifting in a post-coital haze, I kissed her neck and murmured, "I think you're fucking perfect."

"I think you are too," she sighed, contented.