Skinny Dip X 3

Story Info
Two lovers become Three.
3.4k words
4.27
17.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend is drawing closer and closer and your little secret is burning within you, screaming to be released. This secret of yours cannot be disclosed to your work colleagues though, this was your own private taboo and yours alone. You are heading for a works lunch and I just happen to have an invite too. Everyone had been given a +1 invitation and I was yours, being what everyone thought of as just a new friend you'd recently met. No one suspected there was anything between us, why would they? as I had only been there a week, though we had known one another for months.

All afternoon in the pub we had enjoyed the company, all the while checking each other out and thinking of our last liaison together. We finish our meals in the pub and walk towards the exit, I am right behind you and you tense as I hold your sides for a brief moment, despite knowing someone might easily see the exchange. We take seats with everyone else out to the front of the pub, making small talk with others as we secretly make eyes to each other.

I think of moving closer to reach for your leg but realise the underside of the table is exposed to the views of others so think better of it, for the time being. People start to talk of leaving and I mention, to anyone listening of walking through the woods home. Your mind begins to work overtime to think of a way we can be together. As time draws on the sun comes out again and it becomes hotter and hotter. Your ride is about to go and you say it's too nice to leave yet. You fetch your bag from the car before it leaves then disappear into the pub.

Several others leave before you reappear wearing a thin mid length summer dress. It's bright yellow and you look stunning as you walk towards the table. I jump up and pull a chair out for you to sit and offer to get you a drink. I rush in to get you an ice cold OJ. Whilst i'm away you announce to everyone remaining that you have just spoken to a friend who is coming to meet you for a drink. You relax a little more in your seat now watching on and waving as the remaining members of the party depart.

I have been missing for some time now and you begin to wonder what has happened to me but the relief etched on your face is plain to see as I walk back with your drink and take in the radiant view of you bathed in the brilliant sunshine. At last we are alone.

We take a small sip of our drinks and with a knowing look into each others eyes we jump up, our drinks forgotten and head for the canal adjacent to the pub. Worrying that someone might still be hanging around we suppress the urge to take each others hands until we are under a bridge, not 50 yards from where we entered the canal side. The moment we are out of sight from the pub I grab your hand, spin you around and our lips lock for the first time since my arrival in the area. Your body tenses and the initial hardness of our touching lips becomes softer and softer as you melt in my arms. We part and look deeply into one another's eyes now, knowing in that moment there was no going back for us once again.

We turn, hand in hand and head along the canal path at too swift a pace for any average couple of lovers on an early evening walk. The anticipation of being alone once again getting the better of us. You giggle as we go and before long we find a path into the woods. We pass several people, walking dogs or generally rambling, enjoying the good weather. We try to act like any other couple taking a walk on a hot summer evening but I'm sure we fail miserably. The path becomes quiet and I lead you off the main track into the thick woods.

We travel in one direction for several minutes and you whisper "stop here" I reply with a finger to my lips and lead you a little further still. As I part some overgrown bushes we are greeted by the sight of a small waterfall emptying into a small body of water right before us. I turn to you and say "I checked this place out earlier in the week, trust me" At this point you are completely under my spell and reply "anything!" I unbutton my shirt, taking it off swiftly then lift your dress high over your head. I look you up and down, drinking in your perfect form once again. I tell you how much I've missed being close to you then indicate for you to lose it all, which you do without hesitation, as I in turn lose my trousers and underwear. I take your hand and again kiss your lips, this time we are in sync and the kiss seems as natural as day turning to night.

I slowly lead you into the water. The sting of cold is soon replaced by a coolness as our bodies adjust to the sudden temperature change. We wade in further and the water is at our waists. I feel your slight reluctance and pull you close to reassure you. We move further in, close to the waterfalls edge, cold splashes wetting our faces. We are now submerged to our necks and you cling to me tightly. Our bodies feel the warmth of each other, despite the cold of the water. Our bodies are together and you feel me against you. You push me away and playfully splash water to my face saying "I can feel you against me down there you dirty man!" I reply that only you can make me so hard this way and you love having me close to you anyway, your protest unfounded. You don't deny it and simply move closer, wrapping your arms around my neck as we kiss again.

My hands fight through the water and run up and down the lines of your body. Your body is fighting between the cold of the water and the warmth from being so close to me. You whisper "I think you can scratch this one off your bucket list now! let's get out of this freezing water". With that I laugh and turning, I lead you back to the bank where our clothes lay in a tangle. We leave the water and I hold you close to keep some warmth flowing within you. I leave you standing in all your majesty as I spread my shirt on the floor in front of us. I beckon you to lay down and you do so without hesitation. I lay beside you and we embrace, naked in the growing coolness of the evening. We kiss, hard once again and I feel your lips quiver slightly but we keep locked together and you soon forget the coldness, a mixture of my closeness and the sharp sun rays beaming down on us through the parted leaves of the trees. I begin to work my lips down the side of your face to your neck and you let out a little yelp of pleasure at the soft touch on your exposed skin.

I look deep into your eyes and you look directly into mine acknowledging that you truly want this right now, here in this beautiful place. I return my attention to your neck briefly then start to work my way down your body. I'm at your pert breasts, teasing your nipples between my teeth, slightly harder than you expected but your soft moans speak volumes. I continue my journey of your slender body, working down it's centre, around your belly, tracing my tongue along your soft skin until I move between your legs. I kiss and nibble at your inner thighs, teasingly hovering between your legs. I can see how wet you are, knowing it is not related to the dip we've just had. I begin to kiss the edges of lips as they glisten in the searing sunlight. I then begin to trace my tongue from top to bottom working slightly deeper each time. Your body convulses upwards as I plunge deeper, tasting your sweetness.

I work my fingers along the sides, opening you up further for my tongue to explore deeper and longer. You cannot believe how far my tongue is reaching and again I feel your delight. You reach down to lift my head and your free hand beckons me to come back up to you. I reach you and you plunge your tongue deep into my mouth. I know you brought me up for one reason and I oblige by ramming my all deep within you. I break our kiss and whisper "You feel so good" to which you reply "You feel so big inside me! I love this" I let out a little laugh knowing only you make me this large and solid. I begin a rhythmic dance within you, reaching areas even you have been unable to get to yourself. You feel every inch of me moving in and out of you. Your hands begin to work their way down my back until they are placed on my firm buttocks. You pull me even closer each time I thrust forward, ensuring you take me up to the hilt.

I explore you with my dick for some time until you slowly push me away and to your side. You ensure I lay down on my back flat and you manoeuvre quickly to a position astride me. You hold me and aim my missile straight into you, using your weight to push down as much as you possibly can. I bring my hands up to your breasts and start working them, commenting that they feel so perfect to me! and you playfully give me a slap to the ass cheek, as you continue to work your body over mine.

Suddenly! there is a sound in the bushes to the left of us and both our heads whip in that direction. You scramble for something to cover yourself partially with, as you lift yourself from me and come to your feet. I am up immediately after you and call out in the direction of the disturbance. We both know someone is there and I tell them to show themselves. You stand behind me shielding yourself from the embarrassment of what might follow, when a woman sheepishly steps out from the greenery. She looks to be around your age, perhaps slightly older, not close to your beauty but has something about her that makes her look pretty in the sunlight flooding into the area. She looks far more embarrassed than the two of us, despite our state of undress and offers her sincere apologies for having disturbed us.

You look the intruder up and down and can see she is failing to avoid eye contact with my still hard dick standing straight in front of her. You ask her if she is alone to which she replies yes, then how long she'd been watching us for but she doesn't answer, merely looking like a child with her hand caught in the cookie jar. You take this to mean she had been there for a while and you whisper to me over my shoulder "I think she's been enjoying watching us" and I reply "Do you like the thought of her watching us?", already knowing what your answer would be by the way you presented the statement. You then say to her that we're happy for her to continue watching if she likes, which is something I didn't expect to come from your voice but I offer no protest. She begins to stammer a response but you cut her short and say we are going to carry on regardless anyway.

I half expect her to run away as quickly as possible but she stands there biting her bottom lip slightly, seemingly rooted to the spot as if unable to move, anticipating what would happen next. You can tell she isn't going to move so drop the clothing you'd picked up in haste and reach around my body for my still hard cock. You look at the girl as you do it and lick your lips. You then turn me around and look to the treeline as if searching for something. You find what you are seeking and say "follow me!" You lead me to a very low hanging branch, you look at me over your shoulder and bend slowly foward leaning down on the branch, presenting your ever so cute ass to me. I don't require a seconds thought and I enter you from behind, grasping your hips and slamming myself deep within you once again. You turn your head to the left to look at the girl and you see that she is seemingly a lot more relaxed now with the situation, having one hand hidden from view down the front of her loose fitting skirt. You smile at her and she smiles back at you as I continue to work myself in and out of you.

Through your delighted yelps as I plunge into you, you manage to wave the girl over with your free hand. I'm oblivious to this as I stand behind, guiding myself into you again and again, eyes closed as I enjoy the feel of you tight around my throbbing cock. The girl comes over to the side of us and you mouth for her to join in with our sport and her questioning look is answered swiftly as you run your hand up her leg. I open my eyes to see the red headed woman leaning in and kissing you gently on the lips, as your hand runs up her skirt. I'm slightly taken aback by the sight but decide that to protest would be folly. You pull yourself forward off me then stand, turning towards the newcomer. You grab her tight grey top and lift it over her head revealing two small, but perfectly shaped breasts beneath. I stand there admiring the both of you as you return to kissing her. You realise that I'm suddenly absent from the scene and you reach out for me, willing me to join the two of you.

As I begin to rub my hand first over the rear of her skirt and then under it to feel the curve of her ass you grab my cock and begin to rub your hand over my pre-cum soaked end and then up and down the shaft slowly. The red head is now getting into things and puts her arms around your waist, moving her hands around your back side. I tug at her skirt sharply and it falls to the ground with ease, revealing underwear already wet from the situation unfolding. I reach my hand into the panties, rubbing through the wetness, searching the new pussy presented before us. My fingers run deep into her and she moans through your kiss. Your free hand joins mine feeling inside her, as juices cover our fingers. I'm sure the wetness stems more from your attention than mine but I'm far from worried about that.

You motion for her to lie down on the floor and I pull her pants off to gain access to the source of our pleasure. I lay down above her and sink myself into her ready pussy and she moans at the force of me filling her hole. You kneel above her head and lean forward to kiss me as I continue to give her every possible inch of me, balls slamming against her ass as I force the issue. As you lean into me kissing me passionately your own wet pussy is craving some attention and you don't have to wait long for relief as the girl lifts her own head and first kisses your wet lips and then begins to eat away at the sweet folds waiting to be satisfied. You lift your head in delight and I kiss your neck, sinking my teeth in slightly but you do not mind one bit.

Always attentive, I grab her top, left strewn on the ground beside us and screwing it up in a ball place it beneath her head ensuring she can continue to pleasure you more easily and comfortably. I continue my pace with her and you gain the benefit of her moans of pleasure as her lips rumble within your pussy lips, bringing you to a heightened arousal, not anticipated. This continues apace as we are all experiencing the pleasure of one another, until you can take no more and want your man back inside you!

You lean forward over her body and gently push me back until I am removed from her. You crawl over her body, still pushing me back until I first sit and then lay down on my back. You then crawl up my body arriving over my soaking cock, giving it a small kiss as you go then bring yourself up until you can glide yourself onto my hardness again, eager to finish what you started earlier. Red now kneels up behind you and her hands careess around your body to your hot breasts, just beating my own hands to them. I place my hands on your hips and assist you to work your grind on my now huge cock as it pulsates within you, the feel of it filling you to capacity ensuring you love every movement.

Having hands on your breasts and hips at the same time feels crazy but amazing nonetheless. You love having me inside you now, our few liaisons feeling so sensual and comfortable each and every time. The new dimension you have introduced has added to the pleasure but remains to be seen if this will be a one off or not. You're lifting yourself faster and faster, feeling hotter within, with every descent of your body onto mine, your nipples are being tugged and breasts fondled to good effect by the woman behind you, adding to your sole pleasure. I'm loving the sight of you astride me, looking deep into my eyes as your hair, now completely dry falls in waves over your shoulders, your slender body raising up from mine to your beautiful face is an amazing sight and I'll carry the image with me for a long time to come. The strangers hands on your breasts is a little distraction to my image but I won't let it spoil my thoughts of your beauty.

You are working me harder and harder now and faster than ever, the fire inside you is bubbling like a volcano then hitting that silent point just before the erruption as you scream with delight as the force inside hits you in wave after wave of insurmountable pleasure and I too shudder violently as my cream shoots into you again and again in a seemingly enless race to fill you up. You hold your pose over me breathless for moments then fall to the side of me gasping for breath, the power of the orgasms wiping you out completely. The red head leans down taking my cock in her mouth, licking and sucking me clean as she drives two fingers into herself. She continues to clean me with her mouth, keeping me hard as she brings on her own orgasm. You have recovered enough to assist her and use your own fingers to rub her hard while she wets her fingers deep inside herself. Her own body rocks violently from your touch and the force makes her bite my cock a little which makes me jump. You give me a sympathetic look and say you'll kiss it better later.

All three of us are worn from the experience and decide to cool off in the cold water. We lark around with Red for a while, splashing around and laughing. The evening is wearing on and we all leave the water to gather our clothes. We dress quickly and Red says her goodbyes to us both. No names are exchanged, just a few kisses before she departs and we are left holding one another. I say to you "I think we can both chalk that one off our bucket lists!" With that we walk from the clearing, laughing with each other, heading back to the pub to get a cab back to your place.