Skinny Dipper

Story Info
Holidaying in the country, she decided to go swimming.
3.5k words
4.04
96.1k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,495 Followers

Mattie considered holidays in the country to be a bore. She'd argued strongly with her parents about coming with them but they had been insistent. She pointed out that she'd stayed home the previous year and she was now a year older. Why couldn't she stay home this year?

Afterwards, she admitted that that particular argument had been a mistake.

"I know you stayed home last year," her father had said, quite calmly for him. "That's one reason you're not staying home this year."

Mattie had quite forgotten about that little incident from last year. It wasn't really fair of her father to bring it up. It hadn't really been her fault and no-one got hurt and the fire brigade had been very nice about the whole thing, but her dad still brought it up every so often.

The first day it rained. Combined with the heat it was a very mucky day, reinforcing Mattie's opinion that she'd have been better off at home. The next day was better. The rain had washed the air and everything looked new and sparking. The sun shone from a bright blue sky, promising a fine day.

Big deal. A lovely day and nothing to do and nowhere to go and no friends around. Booorrriiinnnng.

The temperature started to climb and Mattie got restless. There was nothing to do in the house and, as far as she was concerned, nothing to do outside. Things she used to do on her holidays as a child bored her now. She decided to go for a walk.

Strolling along the country road, feeling the heat, Mattie decided to cut down a laneway that meandered through an orchard. She remembered this laneway. A little voice was prompting her, assuring her that there was something worthwhile down there and the trees were shady.

Down the lane, eyes flicking through the trees to the right, memory of a pleasant time stirring. Then she spotted the flash of blue water.

Mattie laughed as she scaled the fence. The same tree was there, offering a helpful branch, enabling her to clear the fence easily. Now she was at the pool she remembered it well. She'd been swimming there with Rose a few years back. Skinny dipping she recalled. Something else that had happened nagged at her mind, but she dismissed it. They'd had fun.

It was hot and the water looked cool. Should she or shouldn't she? Mattie walked around the pool, considering. Maybe if she kept her undies on? But then she'd have to wear them home wet and rubbing and she'd just as soon not. It wasn't as though there was anyone around. A quick swim to cool off and no-one would be any the wiser.

Mattie stripped quickly, leaving her clothes at the bottom of the post near her, the sign acting as a marker. It was, Mattie noted with amusement, a no swimming sign. Memory stirred, pointing out that the sign had been there when she was here with Rose. They'd ignored it then and Mattie ignored it now.

The water was fine and Mattie enjoyed herself. She swam and floated and swam some more. The pool was surprisingly deep, with only a little trickle of a creek seeming to run through it. A natural pothole that had filled with water, Mattie assumed.

Finally leaving the water Mattie stretched in the sunshine. She'd just lie on the grass and let the sun dry her off and then she'd get dressed and be on her way.

That was Mattie's intention. It was just a little unfortunate that things didn't quite work out that way. Preparing to sit, Mattie had no idea that there was anyone else in the vicinity. Her first realisation of this came when she found a pair of large hands taking her around the waist and lifting.

The world seemed to spin around her and when it settled she found she was lying across the knee of someone who was kneeling on one knee and using his other knee as a prop for her body.

"You don't remember warnings very well, do you, Mattie?" said a voice. A very familiar voice, Mattie found. Nice sounding, but damned if she could place it.

Her curiosity about the familiar voice vanished when a hand came down very smartly on her bottom. Mattie squealed in shock and started to struggle.

Her assailant was strong. Far stronger than she was, Mattie found. The hand came down again, seemingly even harder.

"You and your friend were warned about what would happen if I caught you swimming in this pool again," she was told, and suddenly a memory came flooding back.

She and Rose leaving the pool, both of them nude and fifteen at the time, and this farmer had been there. He'd read them the riot act about swimming in the pool even though it was posted. After that he'd read them a second riot act about running around naked in public at their age. They weren't children anymore, they'd been told. If they didn't realise it, they should look in a damned mirror.

She and Rose had realised it rather abruptly when they found they were standing starkers in front of a man who was highly displeased with them. They'd just stood there frozen while he roared at them, trying to hide behind their hands.

After the yelling the man had delivered some threats if he ever caught them there again and told them to beat it. They'd scrambled into their clothes and bolted, scared stiff that he'd tell their parents.

That had been the first time Mattie had really known she was a woman and attractive to men. For all that the farmer had been a relatively old man she'd seen his eyes looking over her and Rose and appreciating what they saw.

Now, several years later, she'd pulled the same mistake and he had to be the one to catch her. And he was spanking her, as promised. Among other threats, Mattie could distinctly hear him telling her and Rose about what a nice spanking they'd get if he caught them there again.

All her memories flooded her between the second and third spanks. Knowing who was spanking her and why didn't really help. It still hurt. The farmer had no compunction about delivering a really good hiding when required and he was handing it out with a will.

Mattie squealed and her bottom got spanked.

She pleaded and her bottom got spanked anyway.

A heartfelt and tearful apology didn't slow the spanking at all.

It appeared the farmer had a real point he wanted to make. What Mattie was finding the worst part of the whole business was that the farmer was so damned careless about how he spanked her.

It was one thing to have his hand come down on one cheek or the other, and sometimes both. It was something else entirely when he missed her bottom and his hand slapped hard against her pussy. His long fingers seemed to curl around her, cupping her entire vulva when this happened.

Squealing and protesting loudly, Mattie suffered.

Finally she was lifted back onto her feet, the spanking over. Mattie bounced. She jumped up and down, hands clutching at her bottom, tears in her eyes. Oh, god, her bottom smarted.

She finally focussed on the farmer. Now she knew him. Big dumb old Fred the Farmer, she and Rose had called him. Now he was standing there watching as she jumped up and down, whining about her bottom.

What the hell was he looking at?

Me, it suddenly dawned on Mattie. I'm nude and I'm jumping up and down in front of him. Her boobs, she saw with horror, were doing their own bouncing up and down, and he was watching them, smiling.

She came to a halt, hands flashing to her breasts to cover them. That bastard. He deliberately dropped his eyes to her pussy and her hand dropped to cover that, only to find him looking at her breasts again.

Something else was different, too, Mattie noticed. Big dumb old Fred the Farmer, she and Rose had said. Looking at him now, Mattie was revising that description.

Big, yes, but beefy and muscular, not fat. Old depended on your age when you looked at him. When she was fifteen, he seemed old. At eighteen she could see that he was probably only in his early thirties. And he owned the farm and it thrived, she now remembered. He had orchards and a stud farm and was doing well. Her dumb old farmer was actually an intelligent and still young businessman.

And she was standing naked in front of him. Her bottom was hot and smarting, but Mattie suddenly found her pussy was feeling quite hot too. As a matter of fact she was feeling hot all over. Time to get dressed and run.

"I see you remember me," drawled Fred. "How nice. I definitely remembered you and your little friend. I assume you forgot my warning about swimming here and what would happen?"

She had, but she remembered it now, a bit too late.

Fred was nodding. "Yes, I thought so. Now that you've been reminded, do you remember the second warning and penalty that I gave?"

"This is important," a little voice whispered to Mattie. "You'd better remember fast."

Mattie tried to recall the warnings. At the time, she and Rose and just been suddenly made super-sensitive to the fact that they were naked females. Everything else was minor compared to their desire for clothes.

Practically feeling Fred's eyes roaming over her nudity, Mattie's sensitivity to her nakedness increased. Then she recalled the dimly remembered threat.

"Be thankful you're both underage. If you were of age I'd be showing you what your bodies are for."

The heat that Mattie was feeling went up a notch. What was worse, she could feel her nipples crinkling. She could see the slight movement had drawn Fred's attention.

"You've remembered. Isn't that nice," he murmured, smiling benignly.

Mattie shook her head. No it wasn't nice. Not where she was concerned.

"Thanks, but no thanks," she stated firmly. "I'll pass. I don't do that sort of thing."

"If you don't, with a body like that, you should," she was told. "However, I wasn't actually asking. Penalties to be applied, remember."

"But you can't," Mattie hastily pointed out. "I'm saying no."

"Mmm," murmured Fred, and Mattie swallowed, staring down at the big hands that were stroking her breasts.

Mattie found herself sweating slightly. The way Fred was twiddling with her nipples you'd think they were thermostats, increasing her body heat. The warmth seemed to be leaving her bottom and settling in other places and she'd just as soon wish it wasn't happening.

One of the reasons she and Rose had dismissed Fred as just a farmer was that he wore bib-overalls when he was working around the farm. They apparently had many advantages, one of which being the ease with which they came off.

Releasing Mattie's breasts, Fred demonstrated this feature. To Mattie's shocked eyes it seemed that one minute he was dressed and then he wasn't. The term big and beefy applied all over she noticed, while trying not to.

"But, look, seriously, you can't do this," protested Mattie. "I don't want you to and besides, someone may come along at any moment."

"Seriously, I am going to do this, and no-one is going to come along. I know where all my men are working and none of them are around here. The only person out of place is you, the punishment for which is now forthcoming."

Mattie found Fred was holding her hand while sinking to his knees. A gentle tug and she was kneeling opposite him. She was still explaining why he couldn't do this when she felt his mouth close over her nipple.

Hand's tangled in Fred's hair, Mattie found herself holding him against her breast instead of pulling him away. His mouth was hot and wet and it was moving across her breasts, teasing them, nipping at her nipples, biting lightly into her soft flesh and then kissing it better.

One hand was on her back, supporting her as she found herself leaning back away from him. The other hand had finished up between her legs and was touching her in ways she was quite sure were sinfully wicked. He was rubbing her vulva, scratching lightly against her lips and, worst of all, he was sliding his fingers between her lips and touching inside her.

Now he was kissing her, his mouth ravaging hers, while one hand played with her breasts and the other continued its sinful ways. How, she wondered, has she come to be lying on her back while this man did these things to her?

Mattie pressed her hands against Fred's chest, determined to push him away. He didn't move, apart from releasing her breasts to capture one hand. She felt him dragging her hand aside and wondered why he bothered, finding out abruptly when he pressed it against something.

Her hand closed over that solid bar she'd glimpsed earlier. She'd tried not to look at it, and refused to look now, turning her head to the side even as her hand closed over it. She shuddered. It felt as hot as she did. She was sure she could feel it throbbing. Her hand moved reluctantly along it as she nervously tried to determine just how big it was. Too big she decided.

Mattie would have snatched her hand away from that thing, but wiser counsel came to her. As long as she was holding it, she knew where it was. She continued to clutch her prize, her fingers absentmindedly tracing back and forth along it.

Fred's mouth was back on her breasts, teasing them. They felt swollen and taut and sensitive. Every touch seemed to stab into her, boiling down towards that heat pooling low in her belly. She was too hot. She should go back in the water. Her bottom cringed at the thought.

Fred was now trailing little kisses down her tummy. His tongue dipped in and out of her belly button, making her squirm. What the hell did he think he was doing?

Mattie let out a startled shriek. Fred couldn't, he just couldn't kiss her there. It just wasn't done. She wailed, writhing, as Fred's tongue dipped between her lips. This wasn't happening. It really wasn't.

The brush of a tongue against her clitoris and all Mattie's thoughts went into suspension, dissolved by the riot of feeling emanating from that vital point. She wailed at the assault, squirming under the lash of his tongue.

Then Fred was leaving her alone again, apart from moving her legs further apart. Why was he doing that? Was he going to kiss her there again? She couldn't stand it.

Oh. Fred was kneeling between her legs, and he'd released himself from her tight grip.

Mattie stared at Fred and the erection that hovered perilously close to her. He wasn't really going to take her, was he? She had a sinking feeling that the answer was yes. He really was, and there was nothing she could do to stop him.

On the other hand, Mattie decided with some satisfaction, he was going to take her and it wasn't her fault because she couldn't stop him. Now her eyes were concentrating on that erection, watching it approach. Her pussy was now burning with need, and Fred was going to attend to it.

Mattie watched. Watched as her lips were eased apart. Watched as Fred settled the tip of his erection against her and pushed, causing her lips to yield a little more, making room for him. And watched as Fred paused and looked at her, an enquiry on his face.

Was he asking if she wanted him or waiting to see if she said no? If she said no, would he stop? Did she want him to stop? Of course she did. Why should she want him to continue? How would she feel if he stopped now?

Chewing her lip, Mattie looked away, refusing to answer the silent question, not knowing that her refusal to answer was an answer in itself.

Sudden pressure and Mattie's attention snapped back to where Fred was starting to join with her. He was starting to move again, pushing into her. Mattie was aware of pressure building inside her, then felt a sudden twinge as something yielded.

"I," she thought, "am no longer a virgin. I'm being fucked. Raped, actually. I'm pretty sure this is rape. How brutal of Fred to take me like this. Wait until I tell Rose about it."

Mattie watched as Fred slowly descended into her. She could feel herself stretching, her body adjusting and adapting to the intruder, fitting itself around it. She gasped, feeling Fred's cock moving deeper into her. There seemed no end to it. It just kept on coming, pushing past her softness, replacing it with a rigid hardness.

She squeaked as she felt Fred give one last firm thrust, pushing his groin hard against her. She could feel his curly hair rasping against her, tangling with hers. Idly, she found herself wishing she'd shaved.

Maybe next time, she thought, and then hastily corrected herself. There wasn't going to be a next time. There shouldn't even be a this time.

Mattie found herself breathing hard. She wasn't sure what came next but she knew damn well she was about to find out. Fred slowly withdrew, while Mattie gasped. Almost fully out, he stopped, then plunged back down, hard, while Mattie shrieked.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" she wailed, shrieking again as Fred drove home yet again with a plunging drive.

Mattie shrieked yet again, but managing to push up against Fred as he drove into her. Acting on instinct alone, Mattie pushed hard against Fred, trying to match his driving thrusts. She shrieked time and again while their bodies came together, her excitement driving her wild.

Fred was relieved when Mattie's shrieks died down into squeals and gasps. She had really been quite loud, there at the start. He was pleased at the speed with which she had matched his rhythm, and now took and gave pleasure, driving hard into her willing body.

Mattie was no longer thinking, only reacting to Fred's erection, feeling it dance its dance of excitement deep within her. She gasped at the way it built on her arousal, excitement building on excitement, lifting her higher. She couldn't hold it together. Her whole body was trembling and bouncing under Fred's driving need, matching his need with an even greater one of her own.

As Fred thundered hard into her, Mattie found her voice again. Her squeals were turning into shrieks of excitement again, getting steadily louder. Then there was silence as Fred's mouth covered hers, gagging her while his mouth tormented hers, building her up yet higher.

Mattie found her final scream swallowed as the world exploded within her. Turmoil tore her apart, while fiery liquid seemed to be splashing around inside her. She convulsed, cling frantically to the instrument that had brought about her ruin, holding it in her while she drained it.

Aftermath - Mattie was lying there, breathing deeply, wondering what she should say. She was quite sure the whole thing counted as rape, but didn't like to ask. It could sound offensive. She sighed.

"Um, I guess you showed me like you said you would," she finally mumbled.

"No," came the astounding reply.

Mattie sat upright.

"No? What do you mean, no?"

"I've barely started. Now lie down and rest for a short while. I'll be giving you another lesson very soon."

A hand reached over and cupped her breast, pressing her back down. Mattie lay there, looking at the hand still on her breast.

"You're going to ravish me again?" she asked.

"I have to make sure you've learned your lesson. Everyone knows a lesson must be repeated to really strike home."

Mattie looked at the hand covering her breast and slowly relaxed. Obviously he was holding her down and there was nothing she could do. She'd just have to wait and take whatever he dished out. She shuddered nervously, excitement already stirring.

Aftermath 2 - "So, Mattie," said Rose. "How did your time in holiday hell go?"

"I managed to survive," murmured Mattie. "I say, Rose, do you remember old Fred the farmer."

"You mean the one who caught us skinny dipping and read us the riot act while we stood in front of him, naked and trembling? I'm sure he probably had wet dreams about us."

"That's the man. Do you remember the threats he made at the time?"

"Um, vaguely. I think he promised to tan out hides and ravish us if he caught us again. All bluster. It's not as though he really would, but we didn't know it then."

"Mm. That's the guy. Do you know that if he decides to teach you something he keeps making you practice it, day after day."

Ashson
Ashson
8,495 Followers
12