Skinny Dipping

Story Info
An illicit visit to the pool had an interesting conclusion.
2.1k words
4.05
71.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

It's not the heat, it's the humidity, people say. As far as Nicky was concerned that was pure bull. . .dust. It was both the heat and the humidity that was killing her. After four consecutive days where the temperature had been in the low to middle forties and the humidity had been way up there Nicky was feeling totally drained.

Right now it was pushing midnight, Nicky was lying on her bed nude, but was still feeling hot and sticky, and totally unable to sleep. One of these days she was going to lash out and buy herself an air conditioner. She really was. Not that any of that helped here and now.

What she really needed, Nicky decided, was a dip in a pool. Too bad she didn't have one.

"But Josie has one," a little voice whispered to her, "and she and her husband are away for the weekend. She wouldn't mind you going over and having a quick dip. Out the back gate, cut across the park and in through her back gate."

At that precise moment a bead of sweat ran down Nicky's forehead and into her eye. Muttering to herself, she sat up, rubbing her eye. Well, as long as she was halfway up, why not keep going? Jumping to her feet Nicky grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and slipped them on. Too hot and sticky for undies, she decided, and it's not as though I'll be seeing anyone.

A couple of slip-ons for her feet and Nicky was set. Out the back door, across the yard and through the back gate that opened onto the park.

Knowing that there just might be others hanging around the park in spite of the hour, Nicky circled the park, keeping to shadowy ways rather than cutting straight across in the full moonlight. Several times she heard voices and once she saw a couple strolling across the park. Somewhat busier than she'd expected.

Reaching Josie's place, Nicky unlatched the back gate and slid inside, closing the gate behind her. The next moment she gave a squeal of fright and staggered back against the fence as a snarling set of teeth lunged out of the darkness towards her. Two great paws landed on her shoulders and a great slimy tongue slurped across her face.

"For crying out loud, Ruffian," protested Nicky. "Why don't you give me a heart attack. Get of me, you unmannerly brute."

Giving a heave, Nicky pushed Ruffian aside.

"You great mongrel," she said, briskly rubbing the Great Dane's head. "Looking after the place, are we? Eaten any burglars yet? Don't you worry your little doggy mind about me. I'm just going for a swim."

Moving over to the pool, Nicky shed her shorts and top and dived in. Bliss. Heat and sweat and general stickiness all gone, soothed away by the cool waters. Nicky relaxed and floated.

Fifteen minutes later, feeling considerably better, Nicky made her way to the edge of the pool. She hadn't, it suddenly struck her, thought to bring a towel. Stupid of her. Still, no matter. She'd dry fast enough in the heat and it wasn't as though a bit of water would hurt her shorts and top.

What was of a much greater importance, Nicky decided, was the whereabouts of her shorts and top? She'd put them right there next to the pool but they weren't there now.

"I don't dare leave clothes in the backyard, Nicky," she recalled Josie saying. "Ruffian absolutely shreds them."

"Ruffian, you rotten mongrel. Where are my clothes?"

Turning around, Nicky tried to remember the layout of Josie's yard. Backdoor there, pool to the right, kennel over to the left. Nicky padded over to the left to find the kennel. Lying comfortable in front of the kennel was Ruffian, paws holding something to the ground while teeth tore at it.

Nicky bent and picked up the rag lying next to the dog. That, she guessed, used to be her shorts. The shreds of material in Ruffian's teeth was her top, with the emphasis on was.

"And I hope you choke on it," Nicky told Ruffian with great sincerity.

What could she do? She hadn't brought her phone with her so she couldn't call anyone for help. Josie wasn't home and she'd be damned if she'd knock at someone's place after midnight, tastily clad in moonbeams. Her only real option was to sneak home across the park, this time making damn sure she didn't meet anyone. At least, he hadn't eaten her shoes.

There was now the occasional cloud crossing the moon, making the night even darker. This was something that Nicky was all in favour of. She headed back towards home, taking the same shadowy route she had used on the way out.

Why, she wondered, as she crouched behind some bushes, did there have to be so many people in the park? With the latest transients moving on, Nicky picked up her pace a little. Not much further.

It was the proximity to her own back gate that caused Nicky to be a little careless. She decided to just nip straight across the last open section while the moon was covered, and she'd be home and running for her bed.

Halfway across the open section the full moon emerged from behind the cloud and Nicky paused for a second, shocked, feeling as though she'd just been hit by a floodlight. She gave a little squeak and started to run the last few yards, only to bump into someone who stepped in front of her.

Nicky rebounded and would have fallen if the stranger hadn't caught her. She found herself staring at a man, a large man, who was staring back at her with interest.

"Hullo," he said. "And what have we here? Now why would a pretty little thing like you be doing running around the park dressed like that? Or perhaps I should say, undressed like that?"

"Nothing," said Nicky nervously. "I live just there. Let me go. I want to go home."

"Maybe you do and maybe you don't, but that doesn't explain what you're doing right now."

"If it's any of your business, which it's not, I just went for a quick swim. Now I'm going home."

The man was nodding thoughtfully.

"I see. You went out in the park for a swim. You decided you didn't need clothes because you'd just get them wet when you jumped in the lake. Ah, you do know that there's no lake in this park?"

"I had clothes," hissed Nicky. "The dog ate them. I didn't mean to be out here like this."

"Homework, I've heard of, but a dog that goes up to girls and eats their clothes? I have so got to buy me one of those."

Nicky was starting to feel like a complete idiot.

"I went swimming at a friend's place," she said slowly and clearly. "They have a pool. While I was swimming, their dog destroyed my clothes. They're not home, so I couldn't ask for help, so I had to sneak home. And if you'll just get out of the way I'll be home in ten seconds."

"One of the better stories I've heard for streaking," observed the stranger. "Did you really lose a bet in a sexy truth or dare game?"

"No. It happened like I said. Now will you please let me pass?"

"Well I would, but that would be against the rules."

"What rules?" asked Nicky, startled.

"My rules. Rule one says if I find myself with a naked woman, don't ask questions. Just say thank you and do what come naturally."

Do what comes naturally?

"Oh, god," thought Nicky. "He wants to have sex with me."

She was shocked at the idea. A stranger demanding that she have sex with him? She was even more shocked to find that the thought was exciting. How could she think that?

"Ah, I'm not sure what you mean?" she prevaricated, stalling for time. If he let go just for a moment she could reach her gate and be gone. She was quite sure he wouldn't chase her into the house.

"Let me put it this way. "Are you of a romantic or dramatic frame of mind?"

"Romantic or dramatic? What difference does it make?"

"The difference is that, in sixty years, are you going to look back and tell your great-grandchildren about the time you were brutally ravished in the park, or are you going to tell them of the summer night when a stranger seduced you and carried you away to paradise?"

That was putting it plainly, Nicky decided. Either she yielded gracefully or she gets ravished. Her options weren't exactly fight or flight. More along the lines of screw or be screwed. Both options left her fucked.

"You're not a virgin," whispered that little voice. "You quite like sex. He's not going to rape you if you're willing. And it could be exciting. It is exciting. Check out your nipples."

Nicky swallowed, realising that her nipples had peaked at the thought of sudden sex. Heat was already burning inside her. She wasn't really going to agree, was she?

It wasn't so much a matter of her agreeing, as of her not refusing, Nicky found.

While she'd been dithering, the stranger had been preparing. The first she knew of that was when he pulled her closer and she felt his erection pressing against her.

A pair of hands closed over Nicky's bottom and she found being lifted, dragging against his cock as she came. She opened her mouth, whether to protest or accept she never knew, as his mouth came down upon hers, stifling anything she might have said.

Even through the kiss her eyes popped open wide when she felt the press of his erection against her entrance. He couldn't. He wouldn't. It turned out that he could and would. While Nicky stared at him she felt him pushing past her lips, sliding up and into her.

Oh, god. He was. She couldn't let this happen. Mind churning, Nicky found herself relaxing, letting it happen. Apparently she could let this happen. She felt shocked at herself. A stranger, someone she'd only just met, and she was letting him take her. And they were standing out in the moonlight. If anyone came past. . .

Nicky found she didn't care. He was inside her, rocking her gently, fanning the flames that had no right to be there but burned bright anyway.

Nicky found her legs lifting to wrap around him. Her arms were around his neck and she was clinging to him while his gentle rocking started to pick up pace. He was just standing there, his hips driving him into her harder and faster while she just clung to him, letting it happen.

Feeling the cool grass against her back was the first indication Nicky had that things had changed. Lost in what he was doing to her body, Nicky hadn't even noticed when the stranger first knelt, and then laid her on her back.

Lying on top of Nicky, crushing her between him and the ground, the stranger went to work with a will, taking Nicky hard and fast. Determined not to be a helpless victim, Nicky answered the challenge, meeting his demands and issuing some of her own, pushing hard up against him, claiming his full attention.

Nicky was gasping, the heat and the exercise and the lateness starting to tire her, but determined not to yield. As long as he moved she would damn well match him or better. She pushed up, sensing a climax not too far away, but still willing to resist it until he was satisfied.

When Nicky felt the change that indicated the stranger was finally ready she almost screamed her relief. She eagerly bounced to match him, smiling to hear him gasping with effort. When he finally groaned and released himself into her Nicky could have cheered, feeling she'd won, but the hot splash had been enough to send her spiralling over the edge, her orgasm washing over her in a wave of heat.

He was gone when Nicky finally gathered her senses together. She scrambled to her feet and slipped through the back gate and into her yard. She leaned back against the fence, breathing hard.

She sighed. She was hot and sticky and tired. She really needed another dip in that pool. Nicky laughed. That thought was what had started her adventures. Maybe a cold shower would do the trick. She headed inside.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers